Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2

+23
t.dalton09
twinkletoes
Bear aka GA
MililaniGirl
justme4
Teresa
inmyfloridaopinion
Misfitdolly
yvette67
mermaid55
tammers1212
hawaiicalls
TomTerrific0420
Annabeth
cindmo
Mercy
alwaysbelieve
kiwimom
tears4caylee
mom_in_il
oviedo45
27 posters

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2

Post by Mercy Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:27 pm

alwaysbelieve wrote:
twinkletoe wrote:Why has she waited until now to attempt to see her child?

She shouldn't be allowed visitation. If she is I hope it is supervised.

I'm tired of all these stepmothers whose stepchildren end up abused, missing and/or murdered.

Any woman who could murder or sell a child should not be allowed to be around any children, including their own.

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 20 325898 Couldn't agree more. One more step should be, that whoever-harms a child should be sterilized so that they can't ever have anymore. Don't care if it's their right or not, when you pick on a child your not even human, picking on somebody with no voice makes you the crap beneath the sludge.

TH primary care days are over. That argument is obsolete. As Kaine and Desiree have stated, Kiara is a totally different child and doing wonderfully.
Am I understanding this correctly? Is TH asking for visitation again, because she already asked this at the divorce hearing and the Judge said they had to wait until Jan. 6. Did she file this motion twice?
If there is one bit of proof about the Murder for Hire Plot, which I believe LE has given Kaine. This woman should not be near any children. I'm wondering if Houze is trying to force this so TH can plead the 5th.
Also I knew not seeing Kiara would start eating at TH. She hasn't even changed alittle concerning her priorities, it's still all about what TH wants.
Th from day one of Kyron missing, pointed the finger at herself. That first evening she told people, "everyone thinks its me". Tony Young and LE Knew something was up then.

God is blessing you Kyron and Justice is coming for you! KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 20 719242 KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 20 744935 KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 20 577177
Mercy
Mercy
Mercy
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Job/hobbies : Quilting, Gardening, Cooking for everyone!

Back to top Go down

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 20 Empty Share This » ubrmel's Profile / All Albums / sauvie 10 08 2010

Post by Mercy Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:04 pm

Tried to copy and paste countless times, failed.

Flyer of Kyron on page 2
Viewing 1 of 35 (View album)

https://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/ubrmel/sauvie%2010%2008%202010/?action=view¤t=28-1.jpg#!oZZ2QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs160.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Ft166%2Fubrmel%2Fsauvie%252010%252008%25202010%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3D24.jpg%26

Flyer by Private Party
Mercy
Mercy
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:33 am

I was able to post it so I edited your post to include....
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:35 am

Mercy wrote:
alwaysbelieve wrote:
twinkletoe wrote:Why has she waited until now to attempt to see her child?

She shouldn't be allowed visitation. If she is I hope it is supervised.

I'm tired of all these stepmothers whose stepchildren end up abused, missing and/or murdered.

Any woman who could murder or sell a child should not be allowed to be around any children, including their own.

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 20 325898 Couldn't agree more. One more step should be, that whoever-harms a child should be sterilized so that they can't ever have anymore. Don't care if it's their right or not, when you pick on a child your not even human, picking on somebody with no voice makes you the crap beneath the sludge.

TH primary care days are over. That argument is obsolete. As Kaine and Desiree have stated, Kiara is a totally different child and doing wonderfully.
Am I understanding this correctly? Is TH asking for visitation again, because she already asked this at the divorce hearing and the Judge said they had to wait until Jan. 6. Did she file this motion twice?
If there is one bit of proof about the Murder for Hire Plot, which I believe LE has given Kaine. This woman should not be near any children. I'm wondering if Houze is trying to force this so TH can plead the 5th.
Also I knew not seeing Kiara would start eating at TH. She hasn't even changed alittle concerning her priorities, it's still all about what TH wants.
Th from day one of Kyron missing, pointed the finger at herself. That first evening she told people, "everyone thinks its me". Tony Young and LE Knew something was up then.

God is blessing you Kyron and Justice is coming for you! KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 20 719242 KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 20 744935 KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 20 577177
Mercy

The divorce proceedings have been postponed until January. A new motion is being filed for visitation.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:41 am

Mercy wrote:Tried to copy and paste countless times, failed.

Flyer of Kyron on page 2
Viewing 1 of 35 (View album)

https://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/ubrmel/sauvie%2010%2008%202010/?action=view&current=28-1.jpg#!oZZ2QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs160.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Ft166%2Fubrmel%2Fsauvie%252010%252008%25202010%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3D24.jpg%26

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 20 24

A blue drum. I guess this is why they have been spending weekends searching this island.

Has this affected Kyron's parents belief that he is still alive?
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:50 am

Kyron Horman……..Are They Any Closer To Finding Him? Or The Truth??

I’ve watched and read all the latest in Kyron Horman’s case, since last I posted on it, and I chose to lay low and think about it for a while before posting on it. I sat close to the computer on Thursday of last week, constantly checking on the updates for the motion hearing in Kaine and Terri’s divorce. I read it all and viewed the videos of the media catching both Kaine and Terri outside of the courthouse.

Okay, so they asked Kaine about Michael Cook, his alleged long lost high school buddy. I get that, as it was said that Michael was subpoenaed to testify and he was never called, but instead spoke to the media outside. I cannot believe that the reporter shouted to Terri: “Terri are you pregnant?” and “Terri, what did you do with Kyron’s body?”

I don’t blame her for not talking to those people. Has this reporter ever learned that you get more flies with sugar or honey, than salt or vinegar? Yet, I think her point was to shock her into a response, which did not happen. It was still distasteful. With that said, I still doubt Terri would have spoken to them, even if they were nice.
Speaking of Terri talking………..

I totally get that this divorce case is intertwined with the investigation into Kyron’s disappearance. That’s a no brainer. Of course it is. That’s to be expected. With that said, I also get that anything Terri says can be used against her in the investigation. I also get that if she speaks to the media it can be used against her. I get all of that, but I don’t get why it would be so hard to answer questions pertaining to the divorce and child custody. There is a judge present, so if Kaine’s attorney oversteps the bounds of what’s relevant, then Terri’s attorney can request that the Judge put a stop to it, and likely he will. If she’s worried about the landscaper or Michael Cook and the alleged affairs and sexting, I would think she could plead the 5th in answering questions on those issues, but that doesn’t look good, as far as her being innocent of those things. With that said, she may not have tried to hire the landscaper to murder Kaine, but may have fooled around with the guy, and he could have been trying to blackmail her at a point, which would make sense as to why they have not charged her for that.

It would also make sense as to why she called 911 with the botched sting. I guess what I’m trying to say on that is part of it may be true, but not all of it, which would explain a lot. Think about it. Conspiracy to commit murder is a very serious crime and I cannot see them not arresting her for that if they could prove it, and a guilty person would be more likely to talk if they are incarcerated. Still, that would be relevant to the divorce, but not really to Kyron’s disappearance, or would it?

Was Rudy Sanchez, the landscaper, a disgruntled lover? Is there more to that story?? A quote from the news updates that day, during the hearing on this very subject:
Peter Bunch said he’s asked for Terri Horman calls to 9-1-1, back to Dec 26th [Note: the Decemeber request my have been mispoken]. But was denied by Sheriff’s office saying it’s part of “ongoing Investigation.” He’s tried to serve the landscaper, Rudy Sanchez with subpoena for deposition, but prosecutors wouldn’t give him contact information because of the “ongoing investigation.” Bunch said Terri called 911 when Sanchez showed up at her house wired “trying to talk to about something”. He also said Rudy Sanchez is an AKA (alias).
I think the December 26th was meant to be June 26th. What I think is interesting though, is that if Terri got hooked up with a bad egg, and she didn’t do it, it doesn’t make sense as to why she would not at the very least provide the information to her attorneys so that they could have the issue investigated. If Rudy Sanchez is an alias, then I can see it being a bit difficult, but Terri would obviously know how to get in contact with him, at least through his place of business, as he was their landscaper. Right? Is he under witness protection? I guess that is possible, but you’d think for that to be the case, that they would have to have gained credible information from him that would secure an arrest.

Obviously Terri is still not being called a “suspect” or “person of interest”, so that wouldn’t make sense. Or would it, if they are still before the grand jury? Is it possible that is why they are back to searching Sauvie Island? Did the information that lead them there in the first place not come from cell phone pings, but did that come from the landscaper? Remember they said (in the very beginning) they were not searching that island based on any cell phone pings (the media said that), but the fact that the family frequented that island. It was a place Kyron loved to go. A place that would be easy to lure him to? It’s a thought, but after 2 weekends of re-searching the island, they have to my knowledge, not found anything. They didn’t in the initial searches. Is it possible that law enforcement made a mistake in trusting this guy? Or did they underestimate Terri??? If I were innocent, I would be having someone, anyone that I could trust looking for Kyron and looking into any possibilities to find him and clear my name. Then again, if she were totally innocent, she may not know. But then she wouldn’t need to plead the 5th. Would she? More notes:

2:10: Judge’s reasoning: Proceeding would comprise Terri’s Fifth Amendment rights: “Some of these issues… may have changed significantly by then. The burden on Mr. Horman, while not insignificant, that’s still within the 8 months we normally try these cases.”
The judge seemed to think that some of this could change by January 6, 2011. At some point Terri’s attorney, Peter Bunch did say that Terri would agree to an immediate divorce, and splitting everything right then.:

Peter Bunch: “She will stipulate to an immediate divorce. If Mr. Horman wants to divide everything today, we’ll do that.”
“She’ll agree to defer the issue of future support.”
“The delay to Mr. Horman if any can be substantially mitigated.”
Okay, with all of this said, the Judge did also say:
1:45 p.m. Judge: “The court recognizes Mr. Horman finds himself in middle of any parent’s nightmare, any human’s worst nightmare, and that is true by just the fact than his son has disappeared, but to add to that worst nightmare is that police came to him in June and informed him they had probable cause, that in their view it was more likely than not that Ms. Horman was likely involved in Kyron’s disappearance and she had hired someone to kill him.”
Notice the Judge said in their (meaning law enforcement) view. That to me is telling because I would think that for the restraining order to be placed and Terri to be run from the home, no contact with her child, Kiara, that the court would have been provided some kind of proof as to these things. Yet the Judge is saying that it was “their view”, based on probable cause. I agree with him that Kaine is in the middle of any parent’s nightmare, as well as any husband’s nightmare. Kaine made a statement that I felt was very to the point on Terri talking.

“If you have to get on the stand and plead the Fifth and you can’t tell what happened or didn’t happen – if you put the truth out there and it’s not incriminating, then why wouldn’t she say what happened?” Kaine said.

To some degree, I agree with him. Why wouldn’t she, if she’s innocent, not say what she knows? On the other hand, I can see that if she talks it could be twisted. Just look at the rumors and speculation in this case, from the very beginning. Many have said that if she’s innocent, they could not see her giving up her rights to Kiara, and that was addressed, at least the issue of supervised visitation, somewhat at the hearing, by Terri’s attorney. There was a motion filed on the issue on October 13th.
Terri’s visitation request
The Actual Motion For The Request
This case leaves me scratching my head on a regular basis. On the one hand, I don’t think Terri personally did anything to Kyron, simply because she really didn’t have time, with a baby in tow. She would have had to clean the truck, of any soil, etc. that could have been left, and I just don’t see it. Not with her being home and on facebook by 1:30. Having time for 2 stores, and the gym, it just doesn’t jive. I think there is a bigger picture to this.

Does she know something? I think she does. I really do. But what? Does she know who? I can’t say. She does behave in a bizarre manner, but she has been implicated from the get go. In spite of the fact that law enforcement continually says she is not a “person of interest” or a “suspect”, they have repeatedly targeted Terri and her friends and Kaine’s truck in their line of questioning. To me that is implicating her.

Desiree and Kaine have pointed the finger at her on all the talk shows. If she were truly innocent of any wrong doing, you would think that she would have cooperated fully, yet we really don’t know how much she has, as law enforcement has said she has at times, and at other times she has not.

I guess we will have to just keep Kyron’s face out there and keep praying he is found and the Truth is found out, so there can be Justice. This case is a cliff hanger. There is no doubt. We, the public just do not have enough information to really get a handle on what happened to Kyron. I guess we will have to wait and hope that by the Sheriff saying that the public will be surprised when they learn the Truth, and that they know things they wished they didn’t, that maybe they are on the right track and will solve this case. That is my hope and prayer.
KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 20 24025996_320x240
I hope they find Kyron soon.
KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 20 Kyron-poster-470
Note: The quotes from the hearing came from the link above: “Judge delays Horman divorce ruling until January”.

**Niecey456
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:51 am

While thousands of people packed the Roloff Farm in Helvetia Saturday to search for the perfect pumpkin, Kaine Horman and Desiree Young continued the search for their missing son.
Kyron Horman disappeared from Skyline School on June 4th. His parent’s hoped to raise awareness about their missing son and to raise money for search efforts.
Amid pumpkins and petting zoos, there was a booth selling Kyron t-shirts, dog tags and posters. There was also a booth for families to create child identification kits.
The family was very familiar with the pumpkin patch; they had taken Kyron pumpkin picking at Roloff Farm in years past.
"He loves little pumpkins," said Desiree. "Kyron loves to come and pick out just the right pumpkin, just the right size. So we got one for him today and we're going to go put it out at the Wall of Hope."
Amy and Matt Roloff, the stars of the reality show, "Little People, Big World," said they wanted the Roloff Farm to help Kyron's family.
"We knew that we would have a busy pumpkin season and we wanted to do what we could to continue to get that word out," said Matt Roloff.
Kyron's parents said they're not giving up hope. "Ultimately just be on the lookout for Kyron always," Desiree said.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by yvette67 Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:38 pm

This is so sad. I watched a special where a young man's parent had been kidnapped and murdered and he said, even though your head knows that they are dead, without a body your heart hangs on to the hope that they might be found alive.

I pray Kyron is found, one way or another so these people may find some peace in their lives. pray
yvette67
yvette67
Squirrel Hunter
Squirrel Hunter

Back to top Go down

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 20 Empty Court doc: Kaine Horman rejects wife’s desire to see daughter

Post by Mercy Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:20 am

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 20 082510_terri_horman-ap2

Terri Horman accompanied by attorneys Peter Bunch, left, and Stephen Houze, not seen, leaves the Multnomah County Courthouse after a brief hearing Wednesday, Aug. 25, in Portland, Ore. (AP Photo/Ross William Hamilton, Pool. File Photo)

PORTLAND, Ore. - In the latest court filing by Kaine Horman, the father of missing 8-year-old Kyron Horman, he said he strongly believes that his estranged wife, Terri Horman, “abducted and may have caused unimaginable harm to (Kyron),” a KATU News source confirmed Friday.

The court filing is a response to Terri Horman’s desire - three and a half months after Kyron disappeared from Skyline School - to see their daughter, Kiara, who is almost two years old.

Kaine said Friday that he really doesn’t understand why this desire to see Kiara is coming now from Terri.

Terri Horman did not first hire a family attorney to seek visitation with her daughter but instead hired an expensive criminal defense attorney, Stephen Houze. Then allegedly she had phone sex with another man.

Kaine said he does not believe that Terri should see their daughter because it would not be in the best interest of the toddler. He also does not believe supervised visitation would be wise. In addition to the physical harm he believes Terri caused Kyron, he believes there is a risk of emotional and psychological harm with the two being in the same room.

In the court filing, Kaine says that Terri’s odd behavior “cannot be taken lightly (by the court) when making decisions affecting the well-being of an almost two-year-old child.”

Kyron Horman disappeared from his elementary school June 4. His stepmother, Terri Horman, was the last known adult to see him.

Investigators have not named her or anyone else a person of interest or suspect in the case, and they have not made any arrests.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/105573988.html
Mercy
Mercy
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:53 am

Kaine Horman said his estranged wife “abducted and may have caused unimaginable harm” to missing Kyron Horman in new court documents that surfaced Friday.The documents are part of an attempt by Kaine Horman to stop Terri Horman, Kyron’s stepmother, from visiting their young daughter, Kiara. Lawyers for Terri Horman filed a motion Oct. 15 requesting parenting time.In the documents, Kaine Horman said he objects to Terri Horman’s request to fast-track the motion, which would require modifying a restraining order.Kaine Horman filed the restraining order in late June after police told him Terri Horman was involved with Kyron’s disappearance and that she tried to hire someone to kill him several months earlier, he said.The order prevents Terri Horman from seeing Kiara.“Such extreme and unexplainable behavior cannot be taken lightly by Petitioner (Kaine Horman) or the court when making decisions affecting the well being of an almost 2-year-old child,” the documents said.The records also said Terri Horman waited too long to request time with Kiara.“It has been three and a half months since Respondent (Terri Horman) was served with the restraining order. She has waited until now to file a motion for parenting time, and she seeks to force the matter before the court in an abbreviated fashion,” according to the documents.Terri Horman's lawyer previously argued that Kiara's health and well being are at stake if she doesn't get time with her mother.Kaine and Terri Horman appeared in court for a hearing on their divorce this month during which a judge delayed proceedings in the case until January.Investigators said Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron after a science fair at Skyline School on June 4. No one has been named a person of interest or suspect in the criminal investigation.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:19 am

Kyron Horman case: Kaine fights back – Updated

Posted on October 22nd, 2010 by Valhall

Excerpt:

Kaine Horman has filed a response to the family court concerning Terri Horman’s request to have some form of visitation. And to put it lightly – he’s not okay with the request. KGW is reporting that within the response filed Kaine states Terri “abducted and may have caused unimaginable harm” to Kyron. He goes on to reference the murder-for-hire plot that Terri is alleged to have attempted and stated “…such extreme and unexpected behavior cannot be taken lightly by…the Court when making decisions affecting the well-being of an almost two-year-old child.”

READ MORE: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/10/22/kyron-horman-case-kaine-fights-back/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabear Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:24 am

mom_in_il wrote:Kyron Horman case: Kaine fights back – Updated

Posted on October 22nd, 2010 by Valhall

Excerpt:

Kaine Horman has filed a response to the family court concerning Terri Horman’s request to have some form of visitation. And to put it lightly – he’s not okay with the request. KGW is reporting that within the response filed Kaine states Terri “abducted and may have caused unimaginable harm” to Kyron. He goes on to reference the murder-for-hire plot that Terri is alleged to have attempted and stated “…such extreme and unexpected behavior cannot be taken lightly by…the Court when making decisions affecting the well-being of an almost two-year-old child.”

READ MORE: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/10/22/kyron-horman-case-kaine-fights-back/
Go Kaine!
mamabear
mamabear

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:54 am

Mercy wrote:KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 20 082510_terri_horman-ap2

Terri Horman accompanied by attorneys Peter Bunch, left, and Stephen Houze, not seen, leaves the Multnomah County Courthouse after a brief hearing Wednesday, Aug. 25, in Portland, Ore. (AP Photo/Ross William Hamilton, Pool. File Photo)

PORTLAND, Ore. - In the latest court filing by Kaine Horman, the father of missing 8-year-old Kyron Horman, he said he strongly believes that his estranged wife, Terri Horman, “abducted and may have caused unimaginable harm to (Kyron),” a KATU News source confirmed Friday.

The court filing is a response to Terri Horman’s desire - three and a half months after Kyron disappeared from Skyline School - to see their daughter, Kiara, who is almost two years old.

Kaine said Friday that he really doesn’t understand why this desire to see Kiara is coming now from Terri.

Terri Horman did not first hire a family attorney to seek visitation with her daughter but instead hired an expensive criminal defense attorney, Stephen Houze. Then allegedly she had phone sex with another man.

Kaine said he does not believe that Terri should see their daughter because it would not be in the best interest of the toddler. He also does not believe supervised visitation would be wise. In addition to the physical harm he believes Terri caused Kyron, he believes there is a risk of emotional and psychological harm with the two being in the same room.

In the court filing, Kaine says that Terri’s odd behavior “cannot be taken lightly (by the court) when making decisions affecting the well-being of an almost two-year-old child.”

Kyron Horman disappeared from his elementary school June 4. His stepmother, Terri Horman, was the last known adult to see him.

Investigators have not named her or anyone else a person of interest or suspect in the case, and they have not made any arrests.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/105573988.html

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 20 60262 No judge should even entertain this motion until the beotch tells them where Kyron is and he's recovered.
No way in hell should she have any sort of contact with this baby. She made her bed now she can lie in it.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:33 pm

Kaine: Terri may have caused 'unimaginable harm' to Kyron

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Terri-abducted-may-have-caused-unimaginable-harm-to-Kyron-105567163.html

mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:16 am

Kaine Horman calls his estranged wife "severely emotionally disturbed,'' releasing more texts between Terri Horman and Michael Cook

Published: Monday, October 25, 2010, 5:00 PM Updated: Monday, October 25, 2010, 6:07 PM

Maxine Bernstein, The Oregonian

Excerpt:

Kaine Horman argued in court files today that his estranged wife, Terri Moulton Horman, is an "emotionally disturbed individual focused on her own needs rather than the needs of Kiara or my missing Kyron."

Kaine Horman, who is fighting Terri Horman's push to have time with her daughter Kiara, says he's concerned that any contact Terri Horman has with Kiara will be detrimental, and argues that removing their daughter from her mother has "hugely benefited'' the toddler.

He suggests that Terri Horman has an undiagnosed personality disorder or some type of emotional disturbance.

He wonders if Kiara witnessed "some unimaginable act of horror," on June 4 when Kyron, then 7, disappeared from Skyline School. He says Terri Horman's behavior after Kyron's disappearance -- failing polygraph tests, changing stories while displaying no emotions -- convinced him she's responsible.

. . . .

He included as exhibits back-and-forth text messages between Terri Horman and his high school friend, Michael Cook, in which his estranged wife wonders if she's "going to get any ever again....," and sent photos of her breast and of her masturbating.

READ MORE: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

(Credit Carolina)
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:36 pm

i am glad the hearing is not until jan 4 - kaine and the baby can have a happy christmas without th interfering.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:33 pm

Portland, OR- Please Welcome Again blinkoncrime.com Contributing Editor And Legal Analyst, Washington Family Law Attorney, Lea Conner
Although I am not licensed in Oregon, I grew up there and was a news reporter for several years in that state, during which time I covered the cops and courts beat. My practice in Washington state deals in family law matters. As such, I can comment as to my knowledge of family law and court proceedings, but my comments are general analysis, not legal advice.
Kaine Horman’s pleadings of October 25, 2010, unleashed a tempest of charges against his wife, claiming she was a raging drunk whose inability to control her anger and her drinking had already caused her to give up custody of one child prior to the disappearance of her stepson on June 4, 2010. Unlike his prior, more tersely-written court filings, Mr. Horman’s words are more personal and angry. They are also contradicted by his prior statements to the court and to the media, and the very documentation he provided as part of his October 25 court papers.
The latest round of pleadings from Mr. Horman seems to fit a far bigger effort by Mr. Horman and Desiree Young to push Ms. Horman to the point where she would be forced to speak in her own defense. Ms. Horman’s own writings within days of Kryon’s disappearance evidence her Achilles heel in that Ms. Horman complained loudly about criticism heaped upon her via the internet......cont'd

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/29/kyron-horman-case-update-blinkoncrime-com-legal-analyst-lea-conner-weighs-in/
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by tammers1212 Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:08 am

:( I wish there was more news. The way Im feeling about this at this point is that TH might not be physically responsible for what happened to Kyron or maybe she got herself into something she shouldnt have and someone took Kyron. BUT I DO feel that she knows exactly what happened, and the fact she is still remaining quiet really irks me.
tammers1212
tammers1212
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:47 pm

Kaine Horman trying to destroy estranged wife Terri Horman with 'vicious' court filing, her lawyers say

Friday, October 29, 2010, 9:48 PM

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 20 9005348-large
Torsten Kjellstrand/The OregonianTerri Moulton Horman arrives earlier this month at the Multnomah County Courthouse for a divorce hearing.

Terri Moulton Horman's lawyers say Kaine Horman is focused on his estranged wife's "destruction," and his most recent affidavit challenging her right to supervised parenting time with their daughter was intended only to "inflame and poison public opinion."

Kaine Horman's affidavit filed four days earlier is "vicious in its tone and content" and clearly meant to vilify Terri Horman in an effort to "completely destroy and sabotage" any relationship she might have with the couple's 2-year-old daughter, her divorce attorney Peter Bunch and criminal defense attorney Stephen Houze said in a motion Friday.

Kaine Horman called his wife an "emotionally disturbed individual" in the affidavit, referred to her failed polygraph tests and claimed alcohol abuse impaired her functioning since the birth of their daughter, Kiara. He said he believes Terri Horman was involved in his son's June 4 disappearance and wondered if Kiara witnessed "some unimaginable act of horror" that day.

He also attached 17 pages of graphic text messages from late June to early July between Terri Horman and a high school friend of his, Michael Cook.

Terri Horman's lawyers said Kaine Horman and his divorce attorney, Laura Rackner, a former prosecutor, have flouted Oregon laws governing civil procedure and evidence and the state's rules of professional conduct.

Kaine Horman and his lawyer improperly and deliberately referred to polygraph exams that are by Oregon Supreme Court law inadmissible in court, Houze and Bunch said. Horman and his lawyer also included hearsay and irrelevant personal text messages gained from the ongoing criminal investigation into Kyron Horman's disappearance, the two said.

"Such improper and sanctionable actions by Father and his counsel must be rejected by this court," Houze and Bunch wrote. "The inescapable conclusion is that such actions are not motivated by what is in the best interest of Kiara. ... The full extent of the harm to Mother caused by these tactics is far-reaching, unacceptable and likely irreparable."

Kyron Horman was 7 when he disappeared from Skyline School after Terri Horman, his stepmother, had taken him to school for a science fair. Although police have made no arrests, investigators have intently focused on Terri Horman.

Kaine Horman abruptly left their house with their daughter on June 26 after investigators told him they had learned that Terri Horman had approached a landscaper with an alleged murder-for-hire plot to kill her husband six months before Kyron’s disappearance

Two days after leaving their house, Kaine Horman filed for divorce and a restraining order against his wife, prohibiting her from any parenting time with their daughter.

Bunch and Houze said they've made repeated requests since July to Kaine Horman and his lawyer to allow Terri Horman to see Kiara under any circumstances. They held out some hope that Kaine Horman would allow some supervised contact between mother and child, describing Terri Horman as Kiara's primary caregiver who needs to see her daughter. Even parents who are incarcerated get to see their children, and restricting contact goes against public policy, the lawyers wrote.

"It is becoming evident that Father's mission is to completely destroy and sabotage the mother/child relationship," Terri Horman's lawyers wrote. "It is also becoming evident that no matter what the court may ultimately order, there is no reason to believe that Father will do anything other than to continue to engage in these harsh tactics, to the utter detriment of his daughter."

Terri Horman's lawyers said the text messages between their client and Cook aren't relevant to whether Terri Horman should be allowed to see her daughter, were "gratuitously included" by Kaine Horman and his lawyer and violate state civil procedure.

"The sole issue that needs to be addressed in Mother's motion is whether there are appropriate, supervised circumstances under which Kiara can be reunited with her mother. However, rather than making a long-range and reasoned assessment of what is in Kiara's best interests, Father is focused on Mother's destruction. His inflammatory rhetoric does nothing to meet his daughter's needs; rather, he is flouting well-established principles of Oregon law to further his crusade against Mother."
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabear Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:52 pm

twinkletoe wrote:Kaine Horman trying to destroy estranged wife Terri Horman with 'vicious' court filing, her lawyers say

Friday, October 29, 2010, 9:48 PM

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 20 9005348-large
Torsten Kjellstrand/The OregonianTerri Moulton Horman arrives earlier this month at the Multnomah County Courthouse for a divorce hearing.

Terri Moulton Horman's lawyers say Kaine Horman is focused on his estranged wife's "destruction," and his most recent affidavit challenging her right to supervised parenting time with their daughter was intended only to "inflame and poison public opinion."

Kaine Horman's affidavit filed four days earlier is "vicious in its tone and content" and clearly meant to vilify Terri Horman in an effort to "completely destroy and sabotage" any relationship she might have with the couple's 2-year-old daughter, her divorce attorney Peter Bunch and criminal defense attorney Stephen Houze said in a motion Friday.

Kaine Horman called his wife an "emotionally disturbed individual" in the affidavit, referred to her failed polygraph tests and claimed alcohol abuse impaired her functioning since the birth of their daughter, Kiara. He said he believes Terri Horman was involved in his son's June 4 disappearance and wondered if Kiara witnessed "some unimaginable act of horror" that day.

He also attached 17 pages of graphic text messages from late June to early July between Terri Horman and a high school friend of his, Michael Cook.

Terri Horman's lawyers said Kaine Horman and his divorce attorney, Laura Rackner, a former prosecutor, have flouted Oregon laws governing civil procedure and evidence and the state's rules of professional conduct.

Kaine Horman and his lawyer improperly and deliberately referred to polygraph exams that are by Oregon Supreme Court law inadmissible in court, Houze and Bunch said. Horman and his lawyer also included hearsay and irrelevant personal text messages gained from the ongoing criminal investigation into Kyron Horman's disappearance, the two said.

"Such improper and sanctionable actions by Father and his counsel must be rejected by this court," Houze and Bunch wrote. "The inescapable conclusion is that such actions are not motivated by what is in the best interest of Kiara. ... The full extent of the harm to Mother caused by these tactics is far-reaching, unacceptable and likely irreparable."

Kyron Horman was 7 when he disappeared from Skyline School after Terri Horman, his stepmother, had taken him to school for a science fair. Although police have made no arrests, investigators have intently focused on Terri Horman.

Kaine Horman abruptly left their house with their daughter on June 26 after investigators told him they had learned that Terri Horman had approached a landscaper with an alleged murder-for-hire plot to kill her husband six months before Kyron’s disappearance

Two days after leaving their house, Kaine Horman filed for divorce and a restraining order against his wife, prohibiting her from any parenting time with their daughter.

Bunch and Houze said they've made repeated requests since July to Kaine Horman and his lawyer to allow Terri Horman to see Kiara under any circumstances. They held out some hope that Kaine Horman would allow some supervised contact between mother and child, describing Terri Horman as Kiara's primary caregiver who needs to see her daughter. Even parents who are incarcerated get to see their children, and restricting contact goes against public policy, the lawyers wrote.

"It is becoming evident that Father's mission is to completely destroy and sabotage the mother/child relationship," Terri Horman's lawyers wrote. "It is also becoming evident that no matter what the court may ultimately order, there is no reason to believe that Father will do anything other than to continue to engage in these harsh tactics, to the utter detriment of his daughter."

Terri Horman's lawyers said the text messages between their client and Cook aren't relevant to whether Terri Horman should be allowed to see her daughter, were "gratuitously included" by Kaine Horman and his lawyer and violate state civil procedure.

"The sole issue that needs to be addressed in Mother's motion is whether there are appropriate, supervised circumstances under which Kiara can be reunited with her mother. However, rather than making a long-range and reasoned assessment of what is in Kiara's best interests, Father is focused on Mother's destruction. His inflammatory rhetoric does nothing to meet his daughter's needs; rather, he is flouting well-established principles of Oregon law to further his crusade against Mother."
Sorry, but I think TH has done a pretty good job of poisoning the public's opinion of her all by herself Yes
mamabear
mamabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:15 pm

Totally agree! Also, must be TH is about to crack. Isn't this the first real retailiation we have seen by TH? (even though Houze is speaking).
And were not these papers filed in court? So it's not like Kaine spoke on live TV or in public. Even though the public can see court documents. Also wouldn't it be wise to think Kaine has spoken with his attorney and LE before upsetting the apple cart?
In no way should TH get visitation. She gave up visitation on her own in the beginning, why change now? And Kyron missing, is on her watch. I truly believe applying pressure at just the right angle and time is bringing results.

God is blessing you Kyron KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 20 744935 KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 20 719242 KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 20 577177
Mercy
Mercy
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by tammers1212 Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:57 pm

http://www.katu.com/news/local/106387693.html

Has a link to the texts also

Gag sick
tammers1212
tammers1212
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:53 am

The divorce and child custody battle between the father and stepmother of missing boy Kyron Horman took another turn Monday in court filings. Terri-Moulton Horman's attorneys argued for her right to see the couple's young daughter, whom Kaine Horman was granted custody of after allegations of a murder-for-hire plot against him last summer. Read: Terri Horman filing (PDF)Kyron Horman was seven years old when he disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4. No suspects have been named in the case. "It is becoming evident that Father's mission is to completely destroy and sabotage the mother/child relationship," a petition filed Monday claimed.
Terri's attorney Peter Bunch claimed that she was not in a "position to fully participate in any legal proceedings" such as a custody hearing, since she was a focus of law enforcement. The latest filing was in response to papers filed last week by Kaine Horman asserting that Terri was seriously emotionally disturbed, and "unfit" to parent their daughter.Kaine opposes his estranged wife’s visitation request, stating that he believed Terri “abducted and may have caused unimaginable harm” to his son Kyron. Court documents claimed Kaine's statements were "vicious" and his intent was to villify Terri, seeking to "further tar Mother in his ongoing campaign to convict her in the court of public opinion." Kaine suggested their daughter may have witnessed “some unimaginable act of horror” the day he disappeared.Hearings in the divorce case were pushed back until January. The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office in September assigned the case of the missing boy to a task force.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 20 Empty Terri Moulton Horman drops motion seeking parenting time with Kiara

Post by Mercy Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:19 am

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 20 8841198-largeView full size Ross William Hamilton/The OregonianTerri Horman leaves Multnomah County Courthouse last month after a hearing relating to her divorce from Kaine Horman the father of her missing step son Kyron Horman. Horman was accompanied by attorneys Stephen Houze and Peter Bunch.

Terri Moulton Horman's attorneys have suddenly withdrawn their motion seeking parenting time for their client with her daughter after her estranged husband's lawyer informed them that they would face extensive discovery, "multiple depositions" and subpoenas for their client's medical records.

"Respondent's decision to defer this matter is in no way an agreement to maintain the status quo with Kiara," wrote Peter Bunch, Terri Horman's divorce attorney, in a motion filed Tuesday. "Respondent wishes only to act in Kiara's best interest. Respondent does not, and will not, give up her right to seek legal custody and unfettered contact with Kiara. Petitioner's efforts to withhold all parenting time is completely contrary to Kiara's healthy development. However, under all of the circumstances, issues regarding parenting time will need to wait for another day, when additional facts can be obtained and presented."

Terri Horman's lawyers also noted that they have presented a full offer of compromise, essentially what they described as "a very reasonable proposal to resolve every issue in the divorce proceeding." But they have not received a response from Kaine Horman's attorney, who has until Friday.

Multnomah County Judge Keith Meisenheimer has agreed to dismiss Terri Horman's motion to modify the restraining order, meaning she's still prohibited from any contact with Kiara, now 2.

As a result, the previously scheduled Thursday hearing, and four days of hearings set aside in early January, have been canceled.

The next hearing on Jan. 6 is to reconsider Terri Horman's attorney's request to delay the divorce proceedings.

Kyron Horman was 7 when he disappeared from Skyline School June 4 after his stepmother, Terri Horman, had taken him to school early that morning for a science fair. Although no arrests have been made, investigators have intently focused on Terri Horman.

Kaine Horman abruptly left the family home with their daughter on June 26 after investigators told him they had learned that Terri Horman had approached a landscaper six months before Kyron's disappearance with an alleged murder for hire plot against her husband. Two days later, Kaine Horman filed for divorce and a restraining order against his wife, prohibiting her from any parenting time with their daughter.

Bunch has argued earlier that a parallel civil divorce case, while the criminal investigation proceeds into Kyron Horman's disappearance, would jeopardize Terri Horman's Fifth Amendment rights not to incriminate herself. Bunch also contends he'd be at a major disadvantage because the state and police aren't sharing their investigative material, not even allowing them to obtain a copy of a 9-1-1 call Terri Horman made in June, while providing investigative material to Kaine Horman.

Terri Horman's push to seek even supervised parenting time with Kiara prompted an affidavit signed by Kaine Horman, who called his wife an "emotionally disturbed individual," who suffered from alcohol abuse since Kiara's birth. He said he wondered if Kiara had witnessed "some unimaginable act of horror" on June 4, and released 17 pages of sexually graphic text messages between Terri Horman and his old high school friend, Michael Cook, that occurred in late June and early July.

Kaine Horman's affidavit, in turn, spurred a response from Terri Horman's lawyers, who argued that Kaine Horman was seeking to "destroy" and "vilify" his estranged wife, and wasn't thinking of Kiara's best interests.

"There is no question that the disappearance of Kyron Horman casts a long shadow over this proceeding. There is also no question that it is cruel to Kiara to continue to deny her contact with her mother," Bunch wrote in his latest motion. "Plainly, the discord in this case makes any peaceful resolution of the issues unlikely at this time."

Her lawyers said that they'd continue to try to draft an agreement suitable to both parties without the need for further litigation.

-- Maxine Bernstein

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/11/terri_moulton_horman_withdraws.html

WOW_WOW_WOW!!!
Mercy
Mercy
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:33 am

A new Dateline NBC will explore the latest developments in the Kyron Horman
case.The show will air on Friday, November 12, and will feature footage of the Skyline
Elementary School,

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 20 Inter where Kyron Horman was last seen on June 4. It will also include interviews with both parents and students from Skyline Elementary.Noted as being the "largest missing person search in Oregon's history," very few clues have been discovered in the investigation into Kyron Horman's disappearance.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next