Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports on 03/31/11 hearing - hinky

Go down

Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports on 03/31/11 hearing - hinky Empty Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports on 03/31/11 hearing - hinky

Post by mom_in_il Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:47 am

Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports on 03/31/11 hearing
Posted on March 31, 2011 by Valhall

Excerpt:

So, isn’t it great when the adults conduct the hearing? Everything about today felt different. I’m sure part of that is the last few days of some horrible storms.

I rode all the way up to the 19th floor with Cindy (in the elevator). Please don’t throw virtual rotten veggies at me…but she looks good. Rested. We chatted about the weather.

Oh! and who ratted me out to Tony Pipitone? He told me he knew I had ‘cushion envy’. LOL. Well, that “Magpie” does, anyway. That feline is always causing me trouble!

I don’t typically like to discuss someone’s appearance, but holy phonytail, Joy Wray. She blew in with 4″ glitterdome shoes and this thing attached to the back of her head. She needs someone to tell her it works better if you comb you hair first and then clip the phonytail underneath your real hair. She is very polite and chatty and has as much right as me or anyone else to be there, but WOW!

READ MORE: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/03/31/caylee-anthony-case-magpie-reports-on-033111-hearing/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down