Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports 06/06 through 06/08/11 - magpie/hinky

Go down

Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports 06/06 through 06/08/11 - magpie/hinky Empty Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports 06/06 through 06/08/11 - magpie/hinky

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:11 am

Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports 06/06 through 06/08/11
Posted on June 8, 2011 by Valhall

Excerpt:

Good Wednesday my fellow Hinkies. Took me a little longer on this one because I feel like I’m going to just repeat the same old same old. But, here goes. Monday was big for us because of the wonderful Dr. Vass. I can’t say enough about this diverse man. Educated, intelligent, well spoken, charming, fun loving and after going his rounds with Baez I need to add good sport with an amazing amount of self control. Andizih from my Twitter scroll said that watching Baez cross Vass was like watching Daffy Duck cross Einstein. LOL

The jury seemed to be as interested in Vass as we immediately were. When he giggled, they smiled. At one point a question had an open objection but Vass started answering it. When Judge Perry told him to stop Vass put his hands to his mouth and made this adorable “My bad” face. It’s as if under all that smart is still a little boy living his dream in the “cool” science. The jury alternated between rapt attention and taking limited notes. As you would expect much of Vass’s testimony was difficult for the jury to hear since it described the decomposition of Caylee’s body.

More: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/08/caylee-anthony-case-magpie-reports-0606-through-060811/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down