Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VICTORIA CUNNINGHAM - 3 yo - Daytona Beach FL

4 posters

Go down

VICTORIA CUNNINGHAM - 3 yo - Daytona Beach FL Empty VICTORIA CUNNINGHAM - 3 yo - Daytona Beach FL

Post by twinkletoes Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:46 am

Police: Girl, 3, Drowns In Blow Up Pool

Victim Identified As Victoria Cunningham

April 19, 2011

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- A 3-year-old girl drowned in Daytona Beach on Tuesday evening while playing in an inflatable swimming pool, authorities said.

It happened just before 6 p.m. at a home in the 800 block of Derbyshire Road, according to Daytona Beach Police.

Police said the pool was set up in the garage and Victoria Cunningham was swimming with her 4-year-old brother while their mother watched them.

According to investigators, she ran into to use the bathroom, was gone for just a few minutes, and returned to find the 3-year-old floating face down.

Authorities said she was rushed to the hospital but didn't survive.

She is the third child to drown in a family pool in the city in about a month.

Last edited by twinkletoes on Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

VICTORIA CUNNINGHAM - 3 yo - Daytona Beach FL Empty Re: VICTORIA CUNNINGHAM - 3 yo - Daytona Beach FL

Post by twinkletoes Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:49 am

Why would a mother leave a 3 year old in the pool unsupervised? How long is "a few minutes". Did she try CPR?
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

VICTORIA CUNNINGHAM - 3 yo - Daytona Beach FL Empty Re: VICTORIA CUNNINGHAM - 3 yo - Daytona Beach FL

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:58 am

I am moving this case to Unresolved until such time as LE announces any charges in this case.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:01 pm

http://www.news-journalonline.com/breakingnews/2011/04/emergency-crews-respond-to-possible-daytona-beach-drowning.html

Police: 4-year-old involved in sister's drowning
BY ANDREW GANT, STAFF WRITER

April 19, 2011 6:05 PM Posted in: News
Daytona Beach police gather outside a home on Derbyshire Road where 3-year-old Victoria Cunningham drowned Tuesday evening. (N-J | Andrew Gant) DAYTONA BEACH -- A 3-year-old girl drowned Tuesday evening while playing in an inflatable pool with her 4-year-old brother -- whom police later said might have had "some involvement" in her death.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/local/east-volusia/2011/04/20/police-boy-4-may-have-been-involved-in-sisters-drowning.html

Police: Boy, 5, may have been involved in sister's drowning
BY ANDREW GANT, STAFF WRITER
April 20, 2011 12:05 AM Posted in: East Volusia Tagged: drown

Daytona Beach police gather outside a home on Derbyshire Road where 3-year-old Victoria Cunningham drowned Tuesday evening. (N-J | Andrew Gant)

Editor's note: The age of the brother of the drowned girl was incorrect in earlier versions of this story.

inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:08 pm

Includes mother's name.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/https://2img.net/i/fa/wysiwyg/text_italic.png27605596/detail.html

"Their mother, Tonya Causey, 38, left her kids in the pool while she used the bathroom, police said."

inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:09 pm

http://www.wftv.com/news/27613292/detail.html

DCF: Boy May Have Caused Sister To Drown
Posted: 1:18 pm EDT April 20, 2011

"DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- The Department of Children and Families said it is investigating whether a 4-year-old Daytona Beach boy caused his 3-year-old sister to drown."
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:12 pm

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/news-journalonline/obituary.aspx?n=victoria-marie-cunningham&pid=150433907

Obituary
VICTORIA MARIE CUNNINGHAM
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

VICTORIA CUNNINGHAM - 3 yo - Daytona Beach FL Empty Any New Develpments ??

Post by PCMOM Tue May 10, 2011 5:45 pm

TomTerrific0420 wrote:I am moving this case to Unresolved until such time as LE announces any charges in this case.

Hello~ does anyone have any news on this case? Will justice be served for this poor little girl?

PCMOM
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue May 10, 2011 7:24 pm

Sorry PCMOM just checked for anything new and all I can gather is that the investigation continues. Based on what has been presented so far it would seem that charges of neglect leading to death are appropriate.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

VICTORIA CUNNINGHAM - 3 yo - Daytona Beach FL Empty Thank You!

Post by PCMOM Tue May 10, 2011 8:50 pm

TomTerrific0420 wrote:Sorry PCMOM just checked for anything new and all I can gather is that the investigation continues. Based on what has been presented so far it would seem that charges of neglect leading to death are appropriate.

Thank you TomTerrific please keep me updated for this one is close to my heart.

PCMOM
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

VICTORIA CUNNINGHAM - 3 yo - Daytona Beach FL Empty Includes case number

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Thu May 12, 2011 7:55 pm

Daytona Beach Police Department News Release

http://www.ci.daytona-beach.fl.us/Files/police/news/20110007663-Death-Investigation
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by PCMOM Fri May 13, 2011 3:10 pm

inmyfloridaopinion wrote:Daytona Beach Police Department News Release

http://www.ci.daytona-beach.fl.us/Files/police/news/20110007663-Death-Investigation

Hello Inmyfloridaopinion ~ I tried to respond to your PM but it does not allow me because I don't have enough post apprently...sorry. I personally knew Victoria. Cannot seem to get the truth about the investigation so I turned here to see if anyone had an "inside" source with current information.

PCMOM
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down