Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This theory makes sense

+4
mom_in_il
twinkletoes
MichiganPam
KathyO
8 posters

Go down

This theory makes sense Empty This theory makes sense

Post by KathyO Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Baby drowns. GA does not call 911 because he knew they would do autopsy and reveal he had abused her like he did Casey. He tells Casey she is dead and he will handle it, so they don't blame her for being neglectful.. She retreats back into her fantasy world. He arranges ton hide the body until decamp happens and frames Casey. He has some tie with Thompson and kronk to hide the body. This is where his big money loss came from. He left obvious evidence to lead to Casey.

KathyO
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

This theory makes sense Empty Re: This theory makes sense

Post by MichiganPam Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:51 am

KathyO wrote:Baby drowns. GA does not call 911 because he knew they would do autopsy and reveal he had abused her like he did Casey. He tells Casey she is dead and he will handle it, so they don't blame her for being neglectful.. She retreats back into her fantasy world. He arranges ton hide the body until decamp happens and frames Casey. He has some tie with Thompson and kronk to hide the body. This is where his big money loss came from. He left obvious evidence to lead to Casey.

KathyO... Oh boy someone other than Casey is nuts or you've been drinking Bozo booze.
MichiganPam
MichiganPam
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:24 am

I've always thought that Casey had either sold Caylee for sex or that she had beat her to death in a fit of rage. I've thought this because in my mind there has to be some reason why she did not want the body found.

I hadn't thought of your scenario.

Casey does exhibit many, many symptoms of a sexually abused person. Her hatred of her mother fits in with Cindy knowing and doing nothing.

I'll need to mull this one over.

However, regardless of what happened to Casey during her childhood, nothing excused her murdering Caylee. Nothing.

If it were accidental, she should have called 911 REGARDLESS of the consequences.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:48 am

OK, I've mulled this over. Casey would never have sat in a jail cell for 3 years if she could have implicated ANYONE else in Caylee's murder. She is a sociopath and that precludes your hypothesis from being a reality.

Which leads me back to Casey murdered Caylee. In a fit of rage? We will probably never know. Sociopaths have only one truth, and that is how events impact them.

In any case, Casey murdered Caylee. We just don't know the details.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by KathyO Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:56 am

I am not convinced it was murder. Too many holes in that theory. Loving bonded mom just suddenly decides to be the devil? Why kill a child her mom wanted to raise. We can't expect rational behavior from irrational people. How did she die. Who killed her. For what motive. Could someone else have done it. Too many questions without answers.

KathyO
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:30 am

KathyO wrote:I am not convinced it was murder. Too many holes in that theory. Loving bonded mom just suddenly decides to be the devil? Why kill a child her mom wanted to raise. We can't expect rational behavior from irrational people. How did she die. Who killed her. For what motive. Could someone else have done it. Too many questions without answers.
How do you explain her month of whoring and partying? Her failure to report Caylee "missing"?

I think we have the answers to the most important questions. We just don't have the minute details.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:32 am

Kathy, why are you just now posting about this horrendous crime?
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by KathyO Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:55 am

I have been watching every day. Just thought I would offer an alternative theory. A lot falls into place with it. Casey may have been whoring, lying, stealing, etc but that doesn't make her a murderer. I think she is not used to showing emotion. She may grieve like so many I've seen working in hospice--cralwl into the bottle and not care anymore. I don't like her but I don't think the state proved it's case.

KathyO
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:22 am

How about the computer searches for chloroform (84 hits) in March 2008 when no one was home but Casey?

How about the decomp and chloroform in the trunk? The hair with the death band in the trunk? Baez at Casey's bond hearing stated that Casey had been in sole possession of her car.

Why does Casey tell a friend she had taken care of the dead animal plastered to her car?

How was Caylee dressed in a shirt that Cindy (who did the family's laundry) had never seen, but was worn by Caylee in a photograph with Casey?

Why didn't Casey come clean during any one of her interviews with LE? It was the perfect opportunity to tell the truth and protect herself.

Why would Casey sit in jail for almost 3 years for an accidental death?

Why is there absolutely no other evidence of sexual abuse or molestation?

People try to cover up murders by staging accidents. Who in their right mind covers up an accident by staging a murder?

Why would George want to frame Casey for murder?
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinourgrandkids Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:58 pm

KathyO wrote:Baby drowns. GA does not call 911 because he knew they would do autopsy and reveal he had abused her like he did Casey. He tells Casey she is dead and he will handle it, so they don't blame her for being neglectful.. She retreats back into her fantasy world. He arranges ton hide the body until decamp happens and frames Casey. He has some tie with Thompson and kronk to hide the body. This is where his big money loss came from. He left obvious evidence to lead to Casey.

KathyO...I have thought the same thing as you.

Call me crazy but it just makes sense. From the beginning I had a weird feeling about George. He is an x cop, he knows the law. He felt he was above the law. He molested Casey for years. She learned how to lie. Her whole life was a lie. I suspect at one point Casey might have tried to tell her mom about the abuse. Her mom could not let herself believe such a horrible thing about the man she was married to. Afterall he was a cop, his job was to serve and protect. Casey felt betrayed by her mother. George killed one of their pets and made sure Casey knew he did it because she had told her mother of the sexual abuse. In fact, anytime George felt threatened that Casey might tell one of the family pets would turn up dead. Didn't anyone notice all the time her Attorney spent on discussing the family pets. I believe her Attorney knows the truth along with Casey and her dad.

Somewhere in her childhood, George involved his son in the sexual abuse. I watched Casey and Lee cry in court, as if they shared a big family secret. A secret to painful for either of them to disclose. When Casey found out she was pregnant Lee became the outcast in the family, totally cut off...somewhere I heard he was told to "leave it alone". I believe this was out of fear he might spill the beans about his dad. Lee might have even thought his dad was the father of caseys unborn child. Didn't anyone notice how Lee avoid both his parents through it all.

And Cindy strikes me as a woman who does not live in reality. She lied about making the internet searches out of guilt. Cause somewhere in the back of her mind she wonders if Casey was telling the truth about her husband. His affair had to put some doubt in her mind. I believe Casey might have made the internet searches for ways to get rid of her dad. Didn't someone also search "how to break a neck?" She knew her own daughter was getting to the age where she was molested, so to protect her own daughter she wanted to take her dad out, to protect Caylee. Maybe she was already to late.

We all know George lies as well, he denies having his affair. I don't believe Georges suicide attempt was real, he wrote that letter in case he had to cover his own ass of having any knowledge of what really happened.

George knows what happened. Casey knows what happened. George said himself it was an accident that snowballed.

Thats why Casey left the house never to return. As far as her partying, she did what she could to numb her pain. A lifetime of pain. Always pretending everything was wonderful and good when it really wasn't. George told her as he had always told her...act as if nothing was wrong. He would take care of it all. George then began his task of covering his own ass and setting up Casey. And why would he feel the need to cover his own ass? Exactly as KathyO posted...an autopsy would prove someone had been molesting her, and we all know who Casey would be pointing the finger at...her dad. Only with that kind of evidence would anyone listen to Caseys allegations. So he got rid of his granddaughters body. And framed his daughter. Cold and heartless George.

And now justice will never be done. If there is a god, justice will be done someday. Most likely to George.

lovinourgrandkids
lovinourgrandkids
Squirrel Hunter
Squirrel Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by MichiganPam Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:52 am

Wow some people are so completely nuts its scary. George hadn't been a cop for about 20yrs, he was the only one in that family that had tried to cooperate with the police at the beginning hoping that his granddaughter would be found. Yes he knew by the smell in that car that Casey had done something to Caylee. The only thing going on in that family IMO is that Cindy never wanted to upset "sweetheart" so she pretended she wasn't pregnant, etc etc etc, and because Cindy is very much like Casey, Lee and George don't want to upset Cindy either. Just ignore and hope for the best was the way in that home. Of course JMO, anything is possible I suppose.
MichiganPam
MichiganPam

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:22 am

MichiganPam wrote:Wow some people are so completely nuts its scary. George hadn't been a cop for about 20yrs, he was the only one in that family that had tried to cooperate with the police at the beginning hoping that his granddaughter would be found. Yes he knew by the smell in that car that Casey had done something to Caylee. The only thing going on in that family IMO is that Cindy never wanted to upset "sweetheart" so she pretended she wasn't pregnant, etc etc etc, and because Cindy is very much like Casey, Lee and George don't want to upset Cindy either. Just ignore and hope for the best was the way in that home. Of course JMO, anything is possible I suppose.

Holy Cow Pam some people are totally nuts.....I so agree with all you said,This theory makes sense 412475 This theory makes sense 412475 Casey murdered her little girl and that is the end of the story.....the whole Anthony family is dysfunctional, but they did not murder this child, their guilt is in the cover up and the pretense Caylee was missing....they new from DAY 1 with the smell of that car that Caylee was goneThis theory makes sense 133385 This theory makes sense 380822
Annabeth
Annabeth

Job/hobbies : Being a Dingbat takes all my time

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinourgrandkids Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:55 am

MichiganPam wrote:Wow some people are so completely nuts its scary. George hadn't been a cop for about 20yrs, he was the only one in that family that had tried to cooperate with the police at the beginning hoping that his granddaughter would be found. Yes he knew by the smell in that car that Casey had done something to Caylee. The only thing going on in that family IMO is that Cindy never wanted to upset "sweetheart" so she pretended she wasn't pregnant, etc etc etc, and because Cindy is very much like Casey, Lee and George don't want to upset Cindy either. Just ignore and hope for the best was the way in that home. Of course JMO, anything is possible I suppose.

"Once a cop, always a cop" I doubt he forgot his training, even after 20 years.

And why wouldn't George cooperate, he is the most guilty, so he knew he had to cover his ass by not causing any suspicion on himself.

lovinourgrandkids
lovinourgrandkids
Squirrel Hunter
Squirrel Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by MichiganPam Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:54 am

lovinourgrandkids wrote:

And why wouldn't George cooperate, he is the most guilty, so he knew he had to cover his ass by not causing any suspicion on himself.

Lovinourgrandkids, I really don't mean to be rude but there is nothing you've said that I could remotely agree with. Please read this article, perhaps it will help you to think more clearly.More: http://www.law.com/jsp/nlj/PubArticleNLJ.jsp?id=1202508318214&Reasonable_doubts_in_the_Casey_Anthony_trial&slreturn=1&hbxlogin
MichiganPam
MichiganPam

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinourgrandkids Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:25 pm

MichiganPam wrote:
lovinourgrandkids wrote:

Lovinourgrandkids, I really don't mean to be rude but there is nothing you've said that I could remotely agree with. Please read this article, perhaps it will help you to think more clearly.More: http://www.law.com/jsp/nlj/PubArticleNLJ.jsp?id=1202508318214&Reasonable_doubts_in_the_Casey_Anthony_trial&slreturn=1&hbxlogin
MichiganPam thanks for the link, I think if the jury would have taken more time going over the evidence, they would have at least found her guilty of something. She is the childs mother and it was her responsibility to keep Caylee safe. There is no excuse in the world for reporting her child missing when she knew all along she was dead, whether by accident or something worse, I just don't see how she could have kept quiet during all the many searches that were going on. She knew her child was laying out there somewhere in the woods, exposed to the elements and wild animals, for that alone she should have got prison time. The jurors should have been able to agree that punishment was warranted for that, at the very least. She should have never walked. Sad case.
lovinourgrandkids
lovinourgrandkids
Squirrel Hunter
Squirrel Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:01 am

Very sad case. I think that there is so much guilt to go around that everyone in that family has blood on their hands. Everything does point to KC, but I have wanted to go back to the beginning and reconsider GA's role in everything. I don't trust any of them and there ain't a one of them that I would leave my dog with.... Just sayin'.
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:08 am

lovinourgrandkids wrote:

Call me crazy but it just makes sense. From the beginning I had a weird feeling about George. He is an x cop, he knows the law. He felt he was above the law. He molested Casey for years. She learned how to lie. Her whole life was a lie. I suspect at one point Casey might have tried to tell her mom about the abuse. Her mom could not let herself believe such a horrible thing about the man she was married to. Afterall he was a cop, his job was to serve and protect. Casey felt betrayed by her mother. George killed one of their pets and made sure Casey knew he did it because she had told her mother of the sexual abuse. In fact, anytime George felt threatened that Casey might tell one of the family pets would turn up dead. Didn't anyone notice all the time her Attorney spent on discussing the family pets. I believe her Attorney knows the truth along with Casey and her dad.

Somewhere in her childhood, George involved his son in the sexual abuse. I watched Casey and Lee cry in court, as if they shared a big family secret. A secret to painful for either of them to disclose. When Casey found out she was pregnant Lee became the outcast in the family, totally cut off...somewhere I heard he was told to "leave it alone". I believe this was out of fear he might spill the beans about his dad. Lee might have even thought his dad was the father of caseys unborn child. Didn't anyone notice how Lee avoid both his parents through it all.

And Cindy strikes me as a woman who does not live in reality. She lied about making the internet searches out of guilt. Cause somewhere in the back of her mind she wonders if Casey was telling the truth about her husband. His affair had to put some doubt in her mind. I believe Casey might have made the internet searches for ways to get rid of her dad. Didn't someone also search "how to break a neck?" She knew her own daughter was getting to the age where she was molested, so to protect her own daughter she wanted to take her dad out, to protect Caylee. Maybe she was already to late.

We all know George lies as well, he denies having his affair. I don't believe Georges suicide attempt was real, he wrote that letter in case he had to cover his own ass of having any knowledge of what really happened.

George knows what happened. Casey knows what happened. George said himself it was an accident that snowballed.

Thats why Casey left the house never to return. As far as her partying, she did what she could to numb her pain. A lifetime of pain. Always pretending everything was wonderful and good when it really wasn't. George told her as he had always told her...act as if nothing was wrong. He would take care of it all. George then began his task of covering his own ass and setting up Casey. And why would he feel the need to cover his own ass? Exactly as KathyO posted...an autopsy would prove someone had been molesting her, and we all know who Casey would be pointing the finger at...her dad. Only with that kind of evidence would anyone listen to Caseys allegations. So he got rid of his granddaughters body. And framed his daughter. Cold and heartless George.

And now justice will never be done. If there is a god, justice will be done someday. Most likely to George.

May I ask where you read it or discovered that GA killed one of the family pets?
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinourgrandkids Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:43 am

inmyfloridaopinion wrote:
lovinourgrandkids wrote:

May I ask where you read it or discovered that GA killed one of the family pets?

I haven't read it anywhere in this case. Pure speculation. What I do know is the defense spend a lot of time discussing each family pet, how they died, where they were buried, what they were buried with. When discussing each pets death, they also established
Caseys age at the time and whether or not she was present at the time of burial. George seemed uncomfortable when being questioned. I just felt like there was more to that line of questioning. I have heard of child sexual abuse cases where an animal is killed to silence the child. I truly believe there is another story concerning Casey and George and Lee. Or maybe not, maybe the defenses opening statement made an impact on my way of thinking. The more I read different threads here on the case, the more questions I have.
lovinourgrandkids
lovinourgrandkids
Squirrel Hunter
Squirrel Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:49 am

I had never thought of that as a scare tactic for an abused child. tears Evil seems to have no end, but one day there will be vengence. I agree with you in thinking that this family has an awful secret. Too many red flags, IMHO.
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:13 am

KathyO wrote:I am not convinced it was murder. Too many holes in that theory. Loving bonded mom just suddenly decides to be the devil? Why kill a child her mom wanted to raise. We can't expect rational behavior from irrational people. How did she die. Who killed her. For what motive. Could someone else have done it. Too many questions without answers.
Welcome kathyO. I was most interested in your comment I have highlighted. That is what at least some of the jury based their verdict on. IMO, there's a few problems with basing anything on that though.

1. A narcissist can eliminate someone who is standing in their way even if they had no obvious problem with them before. They have killed children, parents, husbands, wives, bosses etc and there are many cases where it is hard to believe what they did as there was no sign before hand. Some women who had no history of being anything other than a kind and normal human being, have even ripped the fetus out of the stomach of another woman just so they could hold on to their boyfriends.

2. Casey was a master of lies and deceit and was quite capable of playing the roll of loving mother, just like she played the roll of hard working single mom, but that doesn't mean she really loved Caylee anymore than she really had a job. We assumed she loved her parents and brother too, but look what she did to them without batting an eyelid. Cindy had been concerned enough about what Casey was like as a mother to consider applying for custody. It's obvious from all the facts that casey put herself first and Caylee was in the way. Casey was like a child with a puppy. As the puppy grows up, children sometimes lose interest.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:25 am

lovinourgrandkids wrote:
lovinourgrandkids wrote:

I haven't read it anywhere in this case. Pure speculation. What I do know is the defense spend a lot of time discussing each family pet, how they died, where they were buried, what they were buried with. When discussing each pets death, they also established
Caseys age at the time and whether or not she was present at the time of burial. George seemed uncomfortable when being questioned. I just felt like there was more to that line of questioning. I have heard of child sexual abuse cases where an animal is killed to silence the child. I truly believe there is another story concerning Casey and George and Lee. Or maybe not, maybe the defenses opening statement made an impact on my way of thinking. The more I read different threads here on the case, the more questions I have.
You know, I'm sorry loveyourgrandkids, but I just find it incredibly sad that some people will always believe George and Lee sexually abused Casey just becuase she used that to get off the death penalty. There is no truth to it IMO. I wouldn't be surprised if Casey had been abused by someone, somewhere. It happens to so many of us growing up. But Casey was happy living at home with her brother and her father and made no attempt to leave home, even though she was in her 20's and from every interaction I saw between them all, there was not even a hint of that. The person Casey had the most problem relating to was her mother. Cindy was incredibly controlling and any psychiatrist will tell you that narcissists often had controlling mothers.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinourgrandkids Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:36 pm

kiwimom wrote:
lovinourgrandkids wrote:
lovinourgrandkids wrote:

You know, I'm sorry loveyourgrandkids, but I just find it incredibly sad that some people will always believe George and Lee sexually abused Casey just becuase she used that to get off the death penalty. There is no truth to it IMO. I wouldn't be surprised if Casey had been abused by someone, somewhere. It happens to so many of us growing up. But Casey was happy living at home with her brother and her father and made no attempt to leave home, even though she was in her 20's and from every interaction I saw between them all, there was not even a hint of that. The person Casey had the most problem relating to was her mother. Cindy was incredibly controlling and any psychiatrist will tell you that narcissists often had controlling mothers.

Kiwimom You are probably right. She was living at home and if she had been sexually abused by her dad then she would have NEVER left her own child alone with him. But then again, she is a narcissist so maybe she would still choose to leave her child with him. Narcissists can't see past their own needs, right? She needed a free place to live and a free live in babysitter, she had all that. Because of that, its just unimaginable that she would kill her own child just to party and live a carefree lifestyle. She pretty much was already doing that.

If she did kill her child, I think she would have only did it as an accident. Was she ever arrested for concealment of the death of a child? At the very least, she should have been found guilty of that. She let lots of good people search and spend tons of money looking for her child who she knew was dead. She should have been found guilty of something. Its just crazy she walked free.
lovinourgrandkids
lovinourgrandkids
Squirrel Hunter
Squirrel Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by MichiganPam Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:27 am

[quote="lovinourgrandkids"]
kiwimom wrote:
lovinourgrandkids wrote:
lovinourgrandkids wrote:

Kiwimom You are probably right. She was living at home and if she had been sexually abused by her dad then she would have NEVER left her own child alone with him. But then again, she is a narcissist so maybe she would still choose to leave her child with him. Narcissists can't see past their own needs, right? She needed a free place to live and a free live in babysitter, she had all that. Because of that, its just unimaginable that she would kill her own child just to party and live a carefree lifestyle. She pretty much was already doing that.

If she did kill her child, I think she would have only did it as an accident. Was she ever arrested for concealment of the death of a child? At the very least, she should have been found guilty of that. She let lots of good people search and spend tons of money looking for her child who she knew was dead. She should have been found guilty of something. Its just crazy she walked free. [/quote

Lovinourgrandkids I'm sorry that I did come across incredibly rude, I really didn't mean too. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, arguably nobody but those in that household knew or knows what happened to either Casey (my opionion is nothing did except being incredibly spoiled and catered to) but because Casey admittedly left that house with Caylee and the car was in her possession and the smell was in that car, she purposely or purposefully, or the slim chance accidently(again my opinion is the accident didn't happen) she should have been held accountable for her death. My reason for believing that she intentionally killed Caylee is that she did lie, and lie because she did not want her body found because the proof of murder would have been revealed. Bozo, I think his purpose of dragging on about the animal burials was to infer that the duct tape was never placed over Caylee's nose and mouth, but that old Georgie had wrapped it around the top of the garbage bag. Anyway she got away with murder, we can only hope that she will get what she has coming to her someday, in this life or the next.

Last edited by MichiganPam on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : can't spell or type.)
MichiganPam
MichiganPam

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 am

Reading these comments is scary. That there are people willing to accept Bozo's lies as fact boggles the mind.

Casey murdered Caylee and got by with it.

Now dozens are using her tactics.

She wasn't a loving mother. She was an actress, a liar and a whore.

Oh, and a baby kiler.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by MichiganPam Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:49 am

twinkletoes wrote:Reading these comments is scary. That there are people willing to accept Bozo's lies as fact boggles the mind.

Casey murdered Caylee and got by with it.

Now dozens are using her tactics.

She wasn't a loving mother. She was an actress, a liar and a whore.

Oh, and a baby kiler.

Twink, that is exactly what I believe too.
MichiganPam
MichiganPam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down