Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK

+4
So_Cal
mom_in_il
IJ_PA
twinkletoes
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK Empty DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK

Post by twinkletoes Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:27 pm

Mother of Severely Abused Toddler Arrested

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 9:52 PM EST
DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK 14960395_BG1

Michael Konopasek, News 9
OKLAHOMA CITY – Oklahoma City police have arrested
a mother in connection with a child abuse case in a southwest Oklahoma
City hotel.

Officers arrested 31-year-old Leana Lauck on
Wednesday. Police say her 3-year-old son was severely abused at the
LaQuinta Inn near South Meridian and Interstate 40.

Lauck told police one of her friends is
responsible for abusing the toddler. She is not being accused of
actually abusing her son, but police say she waited nearly 18 hours
before bringing the abused child to the hospital.
"At some point she did actually have contact with
the child, [saw] the child, [knew] the child was injured and did nothing
about that," Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow said.

A police report released Wednesday revealed the
toddler was taken to Children's Hospital on Sunday with numerous bruises
on his body. The boy had an injury on the base of his skull with the
possibility of brain injury.

"[The] scalp was removed, part of it," family member Stacy Felkins said as she held back tears.
Felkins is a distant cousin to the baby's mother.
She says her family found out the boy had lye burns on his throat, face
and eyes, had been sexually abused, forced to drink bleach and hanged
from a ceiling with a dog collar.

"His big sister said, 'I saw people trying to make him drink stuff, then he went to sleep and I think he's dead,'" Felkins said.

Felkins was emotional as she thought about the suffering child.

"He may die and he's had things happen to him that may never go away if he does make it. It makes me sick."
Police say they are still searching for the person responsible for the actual abuse.

News 9 has learned the baby is improving at
Children's Hospital. Doctors tell investigators the child will not have
brain damage. The child is currently in DHS custody.

http://www.news9.com/story/14960395/mother-of-severely-abused-toddler-arrested
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK Empty Re: DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK

Post by twinkletoes Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:31 am

OKC Police: Meth-Smoking Mom Delays Abused Child's Medical Care

Friday, June 24, 2011 12:13 AM EST
DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK 14968119_BG1
Leana Lauck

DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK 14968119_BG2
Jennifer Chapman, aka Jennifer Ragland

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Two women have been arrested for their parts in allegedly obtaining meth by trading a toddler for sex with two men.

Jennifer Ragland, also known as Jennifer Chapman, was arrested Thursday by Oklahoma City police and is being accused of allowing two men to rape a three-year-old boy in exchange for drugs.

Leana Lauck, the boy's mother, was arrested a day earlier on child neglect charges. Police say her 3-year-old son was severely abused at the LaQuinta Inn near South Meridian and Interstate 40.

Related Story: 6/22/11 Mother of Severely Abused Toddler Arrested
The probable cause affidavit for Lauck's arrest claims she knew her son was injured but decided to spend the night at this hotel smoking meth and waited nearly a day before bringing the toddler to the hospital.

Police collected evidence from the LaQuinta Inn after the toddler was taken to Children's Hospital.

Police said the child had numerous bruises and an injury on the base of his skull.

A family member said the boy had lye burns on his throat, face and eyes, signs of sexual abuse, bleach poisoning, and at one point, was hanging from a ceiling with a dog collar.

"To have somebody commit such an act of violence on an innocent child is horrific for anybody to see," said Oklahoma City Police Department Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow.

Police are still looking for one or more abusers.

Court documents released on Thursday claim Lauck did not take her son to the hospital initially because she was afraid of what would happen. And, she knew her son was "hurt bad" and declining through the evening. Instead of seeking care for the boy, police said, she admitted to smoking meth.

A distant cousin of Lauck spoke out about Lauck as her family hopes and prays for the child's full recovery.

"I think jail would be too good for them," said family member Stacy Felkins.

"That's the most evil thing you can do."

http://www.news9.com/story/14968119/meth-smoking-mom-delays-abused-childs-medical-care
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK Empty Re: DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK

Post by twinkletoes Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:39 am

Dear God.

I just can't wrap my brain around this POS type of mother, no matter how many times it happens.

May they rot in hell. But, may the inmates beat them so severely that it sends them to hell.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by IJ_PA Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:36 pm

more to the story... I can't stop crying... if they will not receive death penalty or lwop then i quit! Anyone who ca do this to a child do not deserve anything better than to be shot as a mad dog!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2009142/Three-year-old-boy-tortured-left-dead-babysitter-sold-sex-exchange-meth-mother-did-stop-it.html
This is the most egregious story we've come across in a long time. Leana Lauck and Jennifer Ragland -- also known as Jennifer Chapman -- were staying at a LaQuinta Inn in Oklahoma City with Lauck's 3-year-old son. They badly wanted to party with a little meth...

Jennifer Ragland -- aka Jennifer Chapman -- was far too skanky to offer her own ass in exchange for meth . So she traded a 3-year-old boy instead.
​They had two men willing to supply it. What they apparently didn't have was money. And since neither Lauck nor Ragland possessed the visual appeal to trade their own asses for dope, they offered up the 3-year-old boy instead.

To say the men savagely raped him is an understatement. The boy ended up with a torn rectum. He was also hung from the ceiling with a dog collar. And in a move we can only assume was to get rid of DNA, the men forced him to drink bleach, then splashed it about his face.

When they were done, they returned to the child to our two skanks. They knew the boy was badly hurt. But instead of taking him to a hospital -- they were afraid of the cops, since Lauck had previously been accused of child neglect -- they waited 18 hours, deciding instead to wolf meth.

When he was admitted to the hospital, he was suffering from bleach poisoning, and burning in the throat, face and eyes. He was also bruised and had a head injury.

Both women have been arrested. It's unknown if police have any leads on the two men.

and heart warming update from a family member:
Stacy
13 hours ago+4
Share | Flag
I am the family member that did the interview with News Channel 9. I know you are all wondering how the baby boy is doing. He is doing very well! He had to have been under the wings of God. He has came so far in the past few days that there are talks that he may even be able to go home from the hospital this week! His big sister is adjusting very well since this hellish ordeal happen. I'm sure you are also wondering why it has taken so long for a family member to step up and try to help these kids. Well..We have tried. Their mother always did just enough to be able to keep her kids. The system would help her get better and then she would get them back. Then came relaps. We are not sure where the kids are going to end up.Our only hope is that they are loved and protected and know what it is like to be a NORMAL kid. Please keep these kids in your prayers! They deserve the best! Thank you!
http://www.news9.com/story/14974736/drug-addicts-prostitute-toddler-for-meth

God Bless this child..

IJ_PA
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:13 am

Thanks IJ for posting this.

I fully agree, all involved are not worthy of oxygen.

It is a miracle this poor little darling is still alive. I pray this horrible time in his life eventually fades from his memory.

So glad to hear from a family member. I always wonder about them in these horror cases.

Continued prayers for this precious little boy and all who love him and are helping him. DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK 719242 DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK 719242 DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK 719242 DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK 719242 DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK 719242 DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK 719242
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:58 pm

Mother of Tortured Boy Not Helping Investigators, Police Say
Posted: Jun 30, 2011 9:19 PM CDT
Updated: Jun 30, 2011 11:35 PM CDT

OKLAHOMA CITY -- A three-year-old boy who police said was abused and raped at a metro hotel, is no longer a patient at Children's Hospital.

While the toddler is no longer at Children's Hospital, the people who committed the torture are still at large police believe.

Police also said the boy's own mother is not helping bring her son's tormentors to justice.

Police reports and a probable cause affidavit revealed the boy suffered a head injury, lye burns to the throat face and eyes, sexual abuse, bleach poisoning and at one point was hung from the ceiling with a dog collar. Police say the abuse happened at the La Quinta Inn, 800 S. Meridian Ave. in Oklahoma City.

Viewers reached out in support for the child, and many people, some from as far away as California, expressed concerns that the boy's abusers are still walking the streets

"You can't make people talk," said OKC Police Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow. "You can interview them, but you cannot ultimately make them give you information."

Police said they are having a hard time extracting information from two women currently under arrest in connection with the crime. Those two women are the boy's mother, Leana Lauck, and reported prostitute and drug dealer Jennifer Chapman who is also known as Jennifer Ragland.

Police said Lauck waited nearly a day after the abuse before bringing her child to the hospital. Ragland is accused of allowing two men to rape the boy in exchange for meth.

"This was a very, very horrific crime against this young boy," said Wardlow. "We want to locate everyone who was involved and ultimately take them into custody."

Police said they release suspect information when there is an active warrant or if charges are filed. So far, no arrest warrants have been issued or charges filed.

"I think jail would be too good for them," said Stacy Felkins, a distant cousin to the boy's mother. "That's the most evil you can do."

Court documents reveal the two suspects are possibly day laborers.

Police are asking for help. If you know any information on the suspects you are urged to call crime stoppers at 405-235-7300.

http://www.news9.com/story/15009747/mother-of-tortured-boy-not-helping-police-say

Last edited by mom_in_il on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:42 pm

Oklahoma THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!
Posted on July 28, 2011 by Valhall

Excerpt:

Jennifer Ragland Chapman and Leana Lauck were sharing a hotel room at the La Quinta Inn near the intersection of South Meridian and Interstate 40 along with, apparently, Lean’s 3-year-old son and an older daughter. Jennifer Chapman is reported to have been “babysitting” the small boy when she decided to sell him for meth to two men for sex. What the boy suffered through is horrific…ALMOST AS HORRIFIC AS THE LACK OF CHARGES.

More: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/07/28/oklahoma-this-is-unacceptable/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by So_Cal Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:00 pm

DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK 422394 still no news since July 13? these monsters are still at large? DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK 371647 these "women" are still not talking?? DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK 422394 WTH???
So_Cal
So_Cal

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:31 am

Two OKC Women Formally Charged In Severe Case Of Child Abuse

Jul 13, 2011 9:10 AM EDT
DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK 15071242_BG1
Leana Lauck and Jennifer Chapman-Ragland.

OKLAHOMA CITY – Oklahoma County prosecutors formally charged Tuesday two women in connection with a severe case of child abuse.

It's a story News 9 broke in late June. Jennifer Chapman-Ragland is accused of allowing two men to rape a 3-year-old boy in exchange for drugs. The boy's mother, Leana Lauck, is accused of waiting nearly a day before bringing her son to the hospital.

According to new court documents, the nightmare for the 3-year-old boy possibly lasted for three days at an Oklahoma City hotel on the southwest side.

On June 19, the boy was sent to Children's Hospital with a long list of injuries. The injuries include chemical burns on his face, a head injury and a torn rectum.

The formal charges state "the crime of child neglect was feloniously committed by Jennifer Ragland and Leana Lauck."

The charges accuse both women of not seeking medical attention for the toddler after the abuse.

Police say neither of the women is helping investigators find the two apparent day laborers who are accused of abusing the child. Sources close to the case say the women might be protecting a fellow drug dealer or pimp.

Police would not say if they had any information on the suspects. If they do, News 9 has been told by police that they do not release suspect information without an arrest warrant, which has not been issued.

Family members told News 9 on Tuesday the boy is now living with a member of his immediate family.

http://www.newson6.com/story/15071242/two-okc-women-formally-charged-in-severe-case-of-child-abuse?clienttype=printable
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:59 am

They need to charge these women with more crimes. They need to pile on enough charges to keep them in prison for life.

Sometime I have trouble believing the evil inflicted upon precious children.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by So_Cal Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:30 pm

I hear ya Twink - put enough pressure on these 2 scumbags to make them talk!!! They are just as guilty as those MONSTERS that did this horrific crime!! I can't believe they are protecting them by not talking. BITCHES FROM HELL DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK 909494
So_Cal
So_Cal

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:00 am

So_Cal wrote:I hear ya Twink - put enough pressure on these 2 scumbags to make them talk!!! They are just as guilty as those MONSTERS that did this horrific crime!! I can't believe they are protecting them by not talking. BITCHES FROM HELL DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK 909494
Amen sista!!!! DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK 616541
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by MeggieB Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:44 am

Has anyone heard anything else about this case? I can't stop thinking about this poor little boy and would love to help in some way.

MeggieB
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by vada Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:03 am

Still nothing???? I have been trying to watch this case, but no luck so far.

vada
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by plaidlined Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:33 pm

Child's name is Daniel Wolf-Lauck. You can also see a picture of him here at the end of the thread.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/forums/showthread.php?47251-Leana-Lauck-amp-Jennifer-Chapman-Charged-With-Letting-2-men-Rape-3yo-For-METH/page2
DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK O02a68
I think this is him as well:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=135520786517642&set=a.135520783184309.26854.100001791647682&type=1&theater

plaidlined
Pizza Delivery! Ding Dong!
Pizza Delivery! Ding Dong!

Back to top Go down

DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK Empty Blue Soldiers for Daniel

Post by vada Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:23 am

If you could swing by facebook and search for "Blue Soldiers for Daniel" you will find a fb page dedicated to seeking his justice and for the support of this child and the hell he went through. Thanks to all.

vada
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by So_Cal Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:36 pm

vada wrote:If you could swing by facebook and search for "Blue Soldiers for Daniel" you will find a fb page dedicated to seeking his justice and for the support of this child and the hell he went through. Thanks to all.

I'm glad to see some activity in seeking justice for this boy. this case breaks my heart and makes my blood boil. I want those monsters to pay for what they've done. I'd bet this wasn't their first crime against a child, and I'd bet it won't be the last. DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK 133385
So_Cal
So_Cal

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:57 pm

A FB petition - to be sent to Mr. David Prater, Oklahoma County District Attorney, has been started demanding stiffer charges:

WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT

We, undersigned demand stiffer charges for the defendants Leana Lauck, Jennifer Chapman-Ragland, and Matthew Eckles. I would like to thank you for your public service and ask you to pursue maximum prosecutorial efforts and, upon conviction, maximum sentencing in the horrific abuse case of Daniel Wolf-Lauck. Charges should reflect horrific crimes they committed:

1. Human trafficking
2.Child abuse
3. Minor Exploitation
4. Conspiracy
5.. etc...

Daniel Wolf-Lauck is a sweet and innocent 3 year old little boy, who did not deserve to be hung from the ceiling by a dog collar, raped by grown men, beaten so badly that part of his scalp was ripped off, and forced to drink bleach and have it splashed on his face to get rid of the evidence. These people, Leana Lauck (mother), Jennifer Ragland (friend of mother and babysitter) and Matthew Eckles, need to be charged for the crimes committed against this little boy.

More: http://www.change.org/petitions/mr-david-prater-oklahoma-county-district-attorney-need-suitablecorrect-charges
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by So_Cal Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:24 pm

mom_in_il wrote:A FB petition - to be sent to Mr. David Prater, Oklahoma County District Attorney, has been started demanding stiffer charges:

WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT

We, undersigned demand stiffer charges for the defendants Leana Lauck, Jennifer Chapman-Ragland, and Matthew Eckles. I would like to thank you for your public service and ask you to pursue maximum prosecutorial efforts and, upon conviction, maximum sentencing in the horrific abuse case of Daniel Wolf-Lauck. Charges should reflect horrific crimes they committed:

1. Human trafficking
2.Child abuse
3. Minor Exploitation
4. Conspiracy
5.. etc...

Daniel Wolf-Lauck is a sweet and innocent 3 year old little boy, who did not deserve to be hung from the ceiling by a dog collar, raped by grown men, beaten so badly that part of his scalp was ripped off, and forced to drink bleach and have it splashed on his face to get rid of the evidence. These people, Leana Lauck (mother), Jennifer Ragland (friend of mother and babysitter) and Matthew Eckles, need to be charged for the crimes committed against this little boy.

More: http://www.change.org/petitions/mr-david-prater-oklahoma-county-district-attorney-need-suitablecorrect-charges

DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK 325898 I signed this - glady, but who is Matthew Eckles? Is he one of the rapists? I did a search on the local news website there in OK but didn't find anything on him. DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK 126283
So_Cal
So_Cal

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:34 am

So_Cal wrote:
mom_in_il wrote:A FB petition - to be sent to Mr. David Prater, Oklahoma County District Attorney, has been started demanding stiffer charges:

WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT

1. Human trafficking
2.Child abuse
3. Minor Exploitation
4. Conspiracy
5.. etc...

DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK 325898 I signed this - glady, but who is Matthew Eckles? Is he one of the rapists? I did a search on the local news website there in OK but didn't find anything on him. DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK 126283

I searched and found the court document with Eckles named as a defendant. According the to the FB page you mention, it appears that he is one of the perps. Hope I can post this as I may not be able to post links yet. But I'll give it a try:

http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/GetCaseInformation.asp?submitted=true&viewtype=caseGeneral&casemasterID=2756926&db=Oklahoma

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by So_Cal Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:35 pm

babyjustice wrote:
So_Cal wrote:

WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT

1. Human trafficking
2.Child abuse
3. Minor Exploitation
4. Conspiracy
5.. etc...

I searched and found the court document with Eckles named as a defendant. According the to the FB page you mention, it appears that he is one of the perps. Hope I can post this as I may not be able to post links yet. But I'll give it a try:

http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/GetCaseInformation.asp?submitted=true&viewtype=caseGeneral&casemasterID=2756926&db=Oklahoma

thank you babyjustice DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK 616541 I sure hope these MONSTERS FROM HELL get charged with MUCH more than child neglect and possession - good LORD what is this world coming to????
So_Cal
So_Cal

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:13 am

On Blue Soldiers for Daniel, it says that his mother is out of jail and is only being charged with neglect. HOW in the world can this be? For some reason they have dropped charges on her. I can't seem to find a link to the infor they posted but here is a link to the facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Blue-Soldiers-for-Daniel/140257312732422

Right here is where it says she appeared in person out of custody:
10-03-2011 CTFREE - LAUCK, LEANA LEE 68544855 Oct 4 2011 9:53:15:153AM - $ 0.00
JUDGE L. JONES COMES ON FOR PHC. DEFT APPEAR SIN PERSON, OUT OF CUSTODY, WITH COUNSEL BAUMANN FOR SH SMITH. STATE PRESENT BY ADA HARRELSON. PHC CONT TO 11-14-11 AT 9 AM BEFORE JUDGE L. JONES. BY

Fortunately, the other 2 scumbags are still in jail. Here is info that was posted on them:

Next hearings

Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 13:30 PM
PRELIMINARY HEARING(PLH) ECKLES, MATTHEW CLAY Larry A. Jones
Monday, November 14, 2011 at 9:00 AM
... PRELIMINARY HEARING CONFERENCE(PRELIMC) CHAPMAN RAGLAND, JENIFER JUNE Larry A. Jones
PRELIMINARY HEARING CONFERENCE(PRELIMC)

Blue Soldiers for Daniel
New court info. Please note that Jennifer Ragland is indeed still in custody and has NOT been bonded out. ~A

10-03-2011 CTFREE - CHAPMAN RAGLAND, JENIFER JUNE 68544836 Oct 4 2011 9:52:30:053AM - $ 0.00
JUDGE L. JONES COMES ON FOR PHC. DEFT NOT PRESENT, IN CUSTODY, COUNSEL COLEMAN APPEARS. STATE PRESENT BY ADA HARRELSON. PHC CONT TO 11-14-11 AT 9 AM BEFORE JUDGE L. JONES. BY AGREEMENT
--...------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUDGE L. JONES COMES ON FOR PHC. DEFT APPEAR SIN PERSON, OUT OF CUSTODY, WITH COUNSEL BAUMANN FOR SH SMITH. STATE PRESENT BY ADA HARRELSON. PHC CONT TO 11-14-11 AT 9 AM BEFORE JUDGE L. JONES. BY

babyjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by So_Cal Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:09 pm

what is going on with this case? I find NOTHING since July!! I want to see some arrests made!!! WTH??
So_Cal
So_Cal

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:45 am

babyjustice wrote:On Blue Soldiers for Daniel, it says that his mother is out of jail and is only being charged with neglect. HOW in the world can this be? For some reason they have dropped charges on her. I can't seem to find a link to the infor they posted but here is a link to the facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Blue-Soldiers-for-Daniel/140257312732422

Right here is where it says she appeared in person out of custody:

Fortunately, the other 2 scumbags are still in jail. Here is info that was posted on them:

Next hearings

Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 13:30 PM
PRELIMINARY HEARING(PLH) ECKLES, MATTHEW CLAY Larry A. Jones
... PRELIMINARY HEARING CONFERENCE(PRELIMC) CHAPMAN RAGLAND, JENIFER JUNE Larry A. Jones
PRELIMINARY HEARING CONFERENCE(PRELIMC)

Blue Soldiers for Daniel
New court info. Please note that Jennifer Ragland is indeed still in custody and has NOT been bonded out. ~A

10-03-2011 CTFREE - CHAPMAN RAGLAND, JENIFER JUNE 68544836 Oct 4 2011 9:52:30:053AM - $ 0.00
JUDGE L. JONES COMES ON FOR PHC. DEFT NOT PRESENT, IN CUSTODY, COUNSEL COLEMAN APPEARS. STATE PRESENT BY ADA HARRELSON. PHC CONT TO 11-14-11 AT 9 AM BEFORE JUDGE L. JONES. BY AGREEMENT
--...------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever is responsible for the monster mother only being charged with neglect should lose his job, recalled or fired, whichever is applicable.

This poor little boy can't survive more of her "mothering". She should be in prison for decades, or life.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by So_Cal Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:32 pm

still nothing on this case - not that I can find DANIEL WOLF-LAUCK - 3 yo - /Accused: Leana Lauck - Oklahoma City OK 422394 WTH???
So_Cal
So_Cal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next