Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GABRIELLA SOREY - 2 yo/ Accused: Phillip Hamilton - Daytona Beach FL

2 posters

Go down

GABRIELLA SOREY - 2 yo/ Accused: Phillip Hamilton - Daytona Beach FL Empty GABRIELLA SOREY - 2 yo/ Accused: Phillip Hamilton - Daytona Beach FL

Post by twinkletoes Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:03 pm

Police: Man Charged In Toddler's Beating Death

Phillip Hamilton, 24, Faces Aggravated Manslaughter Charge

POSTED: 10:24 pm EST November 17, 2011
UPDATED: 11:55 pm EST November 17, 2011

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Police arrested a 24-year-old man after his girlfriend's daughter was found with severe injuries and died.Daytona Beach police said 24-year-old Phillip Hamilton was arrested after an autopsy showed his girlfriend's 2-year-old daughter had severe injuries, including broken ribs, punctured lungs and a lacerated liver, kidney and spleen.Investigators said Hamilton was home alone with the child and said she fell down the stairs. Doctors, however, said the toddler's injuries are not consistent with a fall.Hamilton told police he spanked the child earlier for soiling her diaper, but not too hard.Police said Hamilton is charged with aggravated manslaughter.

http://www.wesh.com/news/29800466/detail.html#ixzz1gG3T7Y1h
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

GABRIELLA SOREY - 2 yo/ Accused: Phillip Hamilton - Daytona Beach FL Empty Re: GABRIELLA SOREY - 2 yo/ Accused: Phillip Hamilton - Daytona Beach FL

Post by twinkletoes Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:08 pm

Man who killed toddler claimed she fell down stairs, cops say

Phillip William Hamilton, 24, was arrested on Thursday.

• GABRIELLA SOREY - 2 yo/ Accused: Phillip Hamilton - Daytona Beach FL 66166063

Phillip William Hamilton
November 17, 2011|By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel

A man faces an aggravated manslaughter charge after police say he fatally injured a 2-year-old child, then claimed the toddler had fallen down the stairs.

Officers arrived at a home on Carly Brinkley Circle in Daytona Beach about 3:40 p.m. Wednesday to find the girl, Gabriella Sorey, who wasn't breathing.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-11-17/news/os-baby-killed-man-arrested-daytona-20111117_1_toddler-manslaughter-charge-medical-examiner
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

GABRIELLA SOREY - 2 yo/ Accused: Phillip Hamilton - Daytona Beach FL Empty Re: GABRIELLA SOREY - 2 yo/ Accused: Phillip Hamilton - Daytona Beach FL

Post by TomTerrific0420 Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:23 am

So, tell me again Joe Inmate, how did your fellow prisoner die?

Well, Mr. Warden it seems he fell down some stairs.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:43 am

For sure he will fall down the stairs in prison. More than once. GABRIELLA SOREY - 2 yo/ Accused: Phillip Hamilton - Daytona Beach FL 412475
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down