Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attorney Says That Cindy Anthony Wants To Stay Away From Court Appearances

2 posters

Go down

Attorney Says That Cindy Anthony Wants To Stay Away From Court Appearances Empty Attorney Says That Cindy Anthony Wants To Stay Away From Court Appearances

Post by mom_in_il Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:09 pm

Attorney Says That Cindy Anthony Wants To Stay Away From Court Appearances

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Attorney Says That Cindy Anthony Wants To Stay Away From Court Appearances 031809

Attorney for the Anthony family, Brad Conway, has told court officials that his clients are not emotionally strong enough to attend court hearings in the Zenaida Gonzalez defamation case against Casey Anthony. More than likely the primary member of the Anthony family that does not want to show up in court is Cindy Anthony.

When Caylee first went missing, Cindy Anthony was on every television show and network known to mankind. However, over the past four or five months she has started to lay low because of the increasing incriminating evidence against her daughter Casey Anthony and also because Cindy Anthony started getting angry at interviewers that put holes in her story and pointed the finger of blame at her daughter Casey.

Now, hardly anyone hears anything from Cindy Anthony anymore. The last time I heard her talk was at the Caylee Anthony Memorial last month. While I know many people that read this blog feel affection toward Cindy Anthony, I do not. I believe Cindy knows that her daughter Casey killed Caylee and for the past few months she (Cindy) has been trying to help Casey cover up involvement.

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2009/03/attorney-says-that-cindy-anthony-whats.html

Last edited by mom_in_il on Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Attorney Says That Cindy Anthony Wants To Stay Away From Court Appearances Empty Re: Attorney Says That Cindy Anthony Wants To Stay Away From Court Appearances

Post by Impetuous Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:24 pm

Now this article, I agree with.... :) :) :) (well except for 1 word in the title: "Attorney Says That Cindy Anthony Wants To Stay Away From Court Appearances" Laughing Laughing Laughing )
Impetuous
Impetuous

Job/hobbies : True Crime Buff & Forensics

Back to top Go down