Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee's Murder Motive Was A Mercy Killing?

Go down

Caylee's Murder Motive Was A Mercy Killing? Empty Caylee's Murder Motive Was A Mercy Killing?

Post by mom_in_il Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:01 pm

According To Casey Anthony's Diary, Caylee's Murder Motive Was A Mercy Killing?

Friday, March 20, 2009

Some people close to the Casey Anthony murder investigation are now saying that the missing pages from her diary contain personal thoughts and observations by Casey involving various chemicals like chloroform and pesticides. Also, the missing Casey Anthony diary pages are rumored to contain her (Casey's) thoughts about why killing her daughter Caylee could be justified in her own mind as a mercy killing.

If reports are correct about these missing diary pages, Casey Anthony must have a tremendous hatred in her heart toward her mother Cindy Anthony. Natisha Lance, a producer on the Nancy Grace Show said yesterday that the missing diary pages from Casey Anthony's diary point to a need in the mind of Casey to kill Caylee in order to protect her (Caylee) from Cindy Anthony.

I have a fear that if these dairy entries do turn out to be true, Jose Baez will have grounds to make a plea of temporary insanity when Casey Anthony goes on rial for murder in October. While I am no medical doctor and I do not have training in what makes the human mind tick, it does seem like that if Casey Anthony really believed she was doing Caylee a favor by killing her in order to keep her away from Cindy Anthony - there was something terribly wrong going on inside her mind.

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2009/03/according-to-casey-anthonys-diary.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down