Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEELAN CRAIN - 8 months - / Accused: Jamie James Lykins, boyfriend - Louisville, Ky

2 posters

Go down

LEELAN CRAIN -  8 months - / Accused:  Jamie James Lykins, boyfriend - Louisville, Ky Empty LEELAN CRAIN - 8 months - / Accused: Jamie James Lykins, boyfriend - Louisville, Ky

Post by willcarney Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:16 pm

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Indiana State Police say they have arrested a Salem, Indiana man and charged him in the death of an eight-month old boy.

24-year-old Jamie James Lykins was the live-in boyfriend of the baby's mother.  He was arrested at a convenience store on State Road 56 in Salem and charged with neglect of a dependant and battery causing death.

His mother found eight-month-old Leelan Crain unresponsive by his mother around 7 p.m. Saturday.  The mother, along with Lykins, took him to St. Vincent's Hospital in Salem.  From there, he was transported to Kosair Children's Hospital in Louisville.  He was pronounced dead at 1:41 a.m. Sunday.

An autopsy Sunday morning led to a preliminary determination of the cause of death as head injuries.  The final determination of the cause of death could take as long as six weeks.

Neighbors tell WDRB News the couple's reaction after the alleged accident struck them as suspicious and that their story didn't seem to add up.  Another neighbor said she had suspected abuse before.

"She was sitting on the porch and she had a smile on her face, and I was like, your baby's in the hospital," said neighbor Nicole Moore.

It was Saturday night when Casey Crain and her boyfriend Jamie Lykins told neighbors Leelan was sleeping when he rolled off the bed at their home in Salem, Indiana.

Another neighbor, Matt Marion, tells WDRB News, "I asked him again, 'How did the baby fall of the bed?' and he said, 'Yeah, that's what happened'....You wouldn't think something like this would be that traumatic and would cause that much damage that it did."

Casey Crain's Facebook page shows a recent picture of the mother, her son, and her new boyfriend.  The same picture shows bumps and bruising on the baby's head.

Moore says, "A month to what happened now, the baby had a bruise around his face, its eye, and she said it was trying to get out of a swing."

She continued, "I heard them slamming doors, yelling, throwing stuff.  When the baby cries they'll turn up the music really loud."

http://www.wdrb.com/story/23382097/live-in-boyfriend-charged-in-death-of-child

Another little angel killed by a boyfriend.  When is a stable happy marriage going to be better than sleeping around with many guys, making babies then having them killed by one??????  She should be charged.  Please visit this site below.  By state law I have to report even suspected abuse working at a public university.  Even though we are not run by the state.  Maybe more laws like that should be passed.  Even if the law saved one little baby it would be worth it.  William

http://www.americanhumane.org/children/programs/child-abuse-neglect-prevention/
willcarney
willcarney
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

LEELAN CRAIN -  8 months - / Accused:  Jamie James Lykins, boyfriend - Louisville, Ky Empty Re: LEELAN CRAIN - 8 months - / Accused: Jamie James Lykins, boyfriend - Louisville, Ky

Post by twinkletoes Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:57 pm

Another POS mother.  Another POS man.  Another dead baby.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

LEELAN CRAIN -  8 months - / Accused:  Jamie James Lykins, boyfriend - Louisville, Ky Empty Re: LEELAN CRAIN - 8 months - / Accused: Jamie James Lykins, boyfriend - Louisville, Ky

Post by twinkletoes Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:58 pm

William, you are right.  Some states have started charging these POS women.  Any woman who allows anyone, even her latest bed fellow should be charged.

Such a tragedy.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down