Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OVALLE-ALVAREZ BOYS - 4, 8 and 10 yo - / Shooter: Mother, Guadalupe Ronquillo-Ovalle - Rice, TX

Go down

OVALLE-ALVAREZ BOYS - 4, 8 and 10 yo - / Shooter: Mother, Guadalupe Ronquillo-Ovalle - Rice, TX Empty OVALLE-ALVAREZ BOYS - 4, 8 and 10 yo - / Shooter: Mother, Guadalupe Ronquillo-Ovalle - Rice, TX

Post by twinkletoes Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:24 pm

Texas mother responsible for killing three young sons and her husband in what authorities are calling a murder-suicide

Guadalupe Ronquillo-Ovalle, 33, used a .22-caliber semiautomatic rifle to shoot her three sons, aged 4-10, and her husband, Israel Alvarez, the Navarro County Sheriff's Department said in a statement Tuesday.

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Tuesday, September 24, 2013, 2:28 PM

OVALLE-ALVAREZ BOYS - 4, 8 and 10 yo - / Shooter: Mother, Guadalupe Ronquillo-Ovalle - Rice, TX Texas25n-6-web

Guadalupe Ronquillo-Ovalle, 33, shot her husband and three children before killing herself, authorities said Tuesday.

A wife and mother gunned down her three children and her husband before turning the weapon on herself, authorities in Texas said Tuesday.

The Navarro County Sheriff's Department said in a statement that 33-year-old Guadalupe Ronquillo-Ovalle gunned down her husband Israel Alvarez and their three sons  ages 4, 8, and 10  before she turned the gun on herself.
OVALLE-ALVAREZ BOYS - 4, 8 and 10 yo - / Shooter: Mother, Guadalupe Ronquillo-Ovalle - Rice, TX Dead-texas
AP
Israel Alvarez, 33, was killed by his wife. A domestic violence call was placed only two weeks before the murder-suicide.
RELATED: TEXAS FAMILY'S BODIES DISCOVERED IN HOME
The five lifeless bodies were discovered by their horrified grandfather on Sunday after he stopped by their rural Rice, Texas home.
OVALLE-ALVAREZ BOYS - 4, 8 and 10 yo - / Shooter: Mother, Guadalupe Ronquillo-Ovalle - Rice, TX Dead-texas
Nomaan Merchant/AP
Five people were found dead Sunday inside this home near Rice, Texas, photographed Monday, Sept. 23, 2013.
The sheriff's department said that Alvarez and the three children "all died of homicidal violence by gunshot wounds,” likely late last Thursday or early Friday.

Nomaan Merchant/AP
A dog eats treats brought by a neighbor outside a home near Rice, Texas, on Monday, Sept. 23, 2013. Five people were found dead Sunday inside the home, in an incident authorities are investigating as a murder-suicide, Navarro County Sheriff Elmer Tanner said.

Ronquillo-Ovalle herself died of a "self-inflicted gunshot wound."

A single a .22 -caliber semiautomatic rifle was recovered from the scene after the shooting.
Nomaan Merchant/AP
Navarro County Sheriff Elmer Tanner speaks to the media about the discovery of five people dead Sunday in their North Texas home at a press conference in Corsicana, Texas, on Monday.

The Sheriff's Department said that they have not yet determined a motive for the murder-suicide, adding that detectives will continue their investigation.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/mother-gunned-husband-sons-texas-authorities-article-1.1466168#ixzz2fqyzURGy
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

OVALLE-ALVAREZ BOYS - 4, 8 and 10 yo - / Shooter: Mother, Guadalupe Ronquillo-Ovalle - Rice, TX Empty Re: OVALLE-ALVAREZ BOYS - 4, 8 and 10 yo - / Shooter: Mother, Guadalupe Ronquillo-Ovalle - Rice, TX

Post by twinkletoes Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:36 am

Hispanic Mother Kills Her Three Children and Husband in Texas

The population of Navarro, in Texas, was shocked after last week's events, when a 33-year-old woman shot her husband and her three children to death.

According to the investigations, published by Univisión, reports from the coroner determined that Guadalupe Ronquillo Ovalle, 33 years old, shot her husband, Israel Chairez Álvarez, 33, and their three children aged 10, 8 and 4 and then took her life with the same gun, a .22 rifle.

The events took place on Thursday night or the first hours of Friday, Sept 20, according to the same source. Although, at first, there were no information to clear up the events, investigations revealed that the mother shot her husband first and then her children.

"I've been applying the law for almost 25 years and I can't remember in my career an incident where the mother killed her own children," Sheriff Elmer Tanner told the media, when he made public the forensic report's results.

According to Univisión, Israel Chairez's father was the one to discover the tragic scene, after not being able to contact the family on the phone, which prompted him to go to his son's house, located 45 miles southeast of Dallas.

The same source informed that local authorities continue their investigation to
determine the motives for the massacre.

A Possible Case of Domestic Violence

The events happened less than 2 weeks after Mr Álvarez was accused of domestic violence, charges for which he spent 2 days in jail and then was freed after paying a fine of $367 dollars, according to newspaper Perú 21. This led some people to believe the tragedy had its origins in domestic violence.

http://www.latinospost.com/articles/28764/20131001/hispanic-mother-kills-three-children-husband-texas.htm
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

OVALLE-ALVAREZ BOYS - 4, 8 and 10 yo - / Shooter: Mother, Guadalupe Ronquillo-Ovalle - Rice, TX Empty Re: OVALLE-ALVAREZ BOYS - 4, 8 and 10 yo - / Shooter: Mother, Guadalupe Ronquillo-Ovalle - Rice, TX

Post by twinkletoes Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:50 am

If she thought the system couldn't stop the abuse and was determined to murder him, why oh why did she have to murder those precious children also.  Murdering bitch.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down