Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ELIZABETH ROMERO - 14 yo - Kennewick, WA

2 posters

Go down

ELIZABETH ROMERO - 14 yo - Kennewick, WA Empty ELIZABETH ROMERO - 14 yo - Kennewick, WA

Post by twinkletoes Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:21 am

Amber Alert Issued for Girl out of Washington

KENNEWICK, Washington (KCPQ) —

An Amber Alert has been issued for 14-year-old Elizabeth Romero, who was reported missing from the Kennewick area Wednesday.

Romero is Hispanic, 5-foot-3,  130 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes.

Her family believes she is en route to Mexico with the suspect, 19-year-old Edwardo Flores Rosales.

Rosales is Hispanic, 5-foot-9, 225 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. He drives a dark-green Ford Escape with temporary plates. The vehicle is an early 2000′s model.

Anyone who sees Romero, Rosales or the vehicle is encouraged to call 911.

http://fox40.com/2013/12/05/amber-alert-issued-for-girl-out-of-washington/#ixzz2mfItk6uu
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

ELIZABETH ROMERO - 14 yo - Kennewick, WA Empty Re: ELIZABETH ROMERO - 14 yo - Kennewick, WA

Post by twinkletoes Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:49 am

December 5, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Amber Alert issued for missing Kennewick girl, 14

ELIZABETH ROMERO - 14 yo - Kennewick, WA Romero-300x206
Elizabeth Romero, subject of an Amber Alert issued today, and Edwardo Flores Rosales. (Amberalert.com)

KENNEWICK — An Amber Alert was issued Thursday afternoon for a 14-year-old girl last seen leaving her school and getting into her boyfriend’s green Ford Escape SUV.

The Tri-City Herald reports that police believe Elizabeth Romero could be in danger. She is believed to be with 19-year-old Edwardo Flores Rosales.

Police say the girl’s mother contacted them Wednesday afternoon after her daughter did not return from school. Sgt. Ken Lattin says the girl was last seen getting into her boyfriend’s vehicle about 11 a.m. Wednesday at Phoenix High School.

Officers say the girl’s mother received a text message Thursday from an unknown phone number from someone claiming to be Elizabeth and saying she was headed to Mexico with her boyfriend.

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/2013/12/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-kennewick-girl-14/
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

ELIZABETH ROMERO - 14 yo - Kennewick, WA Empty Re: ELIZABETH ROMERO - 14 yo - Kennewick, WA

Post by twinkletoes Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:46 am

Why police believe Elizabeth Romero is in real danger

Published: Dec 6, 2013 at 9:43 AM PST Last Updated: Dec 6, 2013 at 6:06 PM PST

ELIZABETH ROMERO - 14 yo - Kennewick, WA AMBERT+ALERTTTTTEEE1
»Play Video

KENNEWICK - KEPR has learned more about the threat to a 14-year-old girl missing from Kennewick. Elizabeth Romero is the subject of an active Amber Alert. While she left with her boyfriend willingly, police believe she was groomed for an abduction and may be held against her will.

The FBI has taken the lead on the search for Elizabeth Romero. The Phoenix High School student was last seen Wednesday. She got into her boyfriend's car, likely just to have lunch. A fellow student can only speculate.

"I don't really think she knew what she was getting herself into by running off," said Kennewick student Cameron Minnis.

Cameron Minnis is alarmed to think an abduction could have happened so close to home.

"I just really wished she'd come home," added Minnis.

Officers are working toward that goal. The idea that Romero could have left the state has made the local FBI Violent Crimes Task Force take over the lead on the case.

Overnight, KPD learned Elizabeth is in greater danger than once believed. Her 19-year old boyfriend, Edwardo Flores Rosales, had only recently come to Kennewick from Hood River in Oregon. His family says he got a new job. Rosales paid a month in advance to rent a room right across the street from the home of his underage girlfriend. Police call this "grooming" for an abduction.

"Clearly, in the video, she left willingly. But at what point, does she say, 'you know what? I'm done.' And then, it may not go so well at that point. So has that moment already been reached? Or is that still in the future, we don't know," said Kennewick Police Sergeant Ken Lattin.

Police add they believe Elizabeth met Edwardo on Facebook. Officers continue to search for their interactions on the site, but it appears as if one of her Facebook pages was removed before the kidnapping.

These are pictures of a page under Elizabeth Romero's name. Pictures of a young lady this community wants back safely.

The pair may be in a forest green, older model Ford Escape. The SUV belongs to Rosales's brother. Security video of the car didn't show any license plates, but the car's owner says he had put on plates recently. If you spot Romero of Rosales, call 911.

http://www.keprtv.com/news/local/Police-believe-Elizabeth-234769581.html
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by ladibug Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:09 am

Yes Elizabeth Romero found safe by family
Dec 11, 2013 at 6:48 PM PS  Updated: Dec 16, 2013 at 2:59 PM PS

KENNEWICK, Wash. -- Kennewick Police say Elizabeth Romero has been seen by immediate family in Jalisco, Mexico and is safe.

The 14 year old is still listed as a runaway. Being a minor, Romero cannot legally give consent to runaway with her 19 year old boyfriend.

The teenager willingly got into Edwardo Raseles' car almost two weeks ago, but officers don't think she knew she'd be taken to Mexico.

Edwardo Rosales is wanted for Kidnapping 2nd Degree.
http://www.keprtv.com/home/video/Up-to-Elizabeth-Romeros-family-to-get-her-back-from-Mexico-235501731.html

Then why didn't the "family" who saw her get her?  Wonder if they told the police in Mexico. I'm sure this man will probably be charged for statutory rape too- ya think (or is 19 too young)?

Last edited by ladibug on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't proof read (pretending to be a news reporter :) ))
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:25 am

ladibug wrote:Yes Elizabeth Romero found safe by family
Dec 11, 2013 at 6:48 PM PS  Updated: Dec 16, 2013 at 2:59 PM PS

KENNEWICK, Wash. -- Kennewick Police say Elizabeth Romero has been seen by immediate family in Jalisco, Mexico and is safe.

The 14 year old is still listed as a runaway. Being a minor, Romero cannot legally give consent to runaway with her 19 year old boyfriend.

The teenager willingly got into Edwardo Raseles' car almost two weeks ago, but officers don't think she knew she'd be taken to Mexico.

Edwardo Rosales is wanted for Kidnapping 2nd Degree.
http://www.keprtv.com/home/video/Up-to-Elizabeth-Romeros-family-to-get-her-back-from-Mexico-235501731.html

Then why didn't the "family" who saw her get her?  Wonder if they told the police in Mexico. I'm this man will probably be charged for statutory rape too- ya think (or is 19 too young)?

Because of her age, yes he can be charged with statutory rape.  Don't know of any state where the age of consent is that young.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by ladibug Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:42 am

CANCELED AMBER Alert: Kennewick,WA
Subject located in Mexico.

http://www.amberalert.com/alerts/dc94f6757414dc29d6f6da7a497bafeb/
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down