Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAMIEN VERAGHEN - 9 yo - / Murderer: Mother, April Veraghen (a suicide) - Green Bay WI

Go down

DAMIEN VERAGHEN - 9 yo - / Murderer:  Mother, April Veraghen (a suicide) - Green Bay WI Empty DAMIEN VERAGHEN - 9 yo - / Murderer: Mother, April Veraghen (a suicide) - Green Bay WI

Post by twinkletoes Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:17 am

Posted Tuesday, January 21, 2014 --- 4:52 p.m.

GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) -- Green Bay police call the deaths of a 9-year-old boy and a 33-year-old woman inside an apartment suspicious.

The bodies were found Tuesday morning at a west-side apartment. Officers were called there for a welfare check.
WLUK-TV reports police are not looking for any suspects.

Authorities say they are still not sure what happened inside the apartment. Police wouldn't say how the two victims were related or if anyone else lived in the apartment.

http://www.nbc15.com/home/headlines/Boy-woman-found-dead-in-Green-Bay-241372951.html

Last edited by twinkletoes on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

DAMIEN VERAGHEN - 9 yo - / Murderer:  Mother, April Veraghen (a suicide) - Green Bay WI Empty Re: DAMIEN VERAGHEN - 9 yo - / Murderer: Mother, April Veraghen (a suicide) - Green Bay WI

Post by twinkletoes Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:18 am

UPDATED Wednesday, January 22, 2014 --- 11:36 a.m.

GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) -- Police say the two people found dead in a Green Bay apartment are a mother and her 9-year-old son.

The two are identified as 33-year-old April Veraghen and her son, Damien. Brown County Medical Examiner Al Klimek says autopsies should be done by Wednesday afternoon.

WLUK-TV says officers found the two after responding to a welfare check Tuesday.

http://www.nbc15.com/home/headlines/Boy-woman-found-dead-in-Green-Bay-241372951.html
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

DAMIEN VERAGHEN - 9 yo - / Murderer:  Mother, April Veraghen (a suicide) - Green Bay WI Empty Re: DAMIEN VERAGHEN - 9 yo - / Murderer: Mother, April Veraghen (a suicide) - Green Bay WI

Post by twinkletoes Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:21 am

UPDATE: Green Bay mother, son die in murder-suicide

Posted: Thu 5:01 PM, Jan 23, 2014

DAMIEN VERAGHEN - 9 yo - / Murderer:  Mother, April Veraghen (a suicide) - Green Bay WI Wlukdeaths
UPDATED Thursday, January 23, 2014 --- 5:00 p.m.

GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) -- Police say the deaths of a Green Bay mother and son are being ruled a murder-suicide.

Thirty-three-year-old April Veraghen and her 9-year-old son, Damien, were found dead Tuesday in an apartment on the city's west side.

WLUK-TV reports preliminary autopsy results released Thursday show the boy was intentionally suffocated and his death will be ruled a homicide.

Police say they suspect April Veraghen died from a combination of prescription drugs and suffocation. Her death will be ruled a suicide.

twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down