Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOAH COOK - 6 yo - Fugitive Beach, Rolla MO

3 posters

Go down

NOAH COOK - 6 yo - Fugitive Beach, Rolla MO Empty NOAH COOK - 6 yo - Fugitive Beach, Rolla MO

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:32 pm

6-year-old boy missing at Fugitive Beach

Brandie Piper, KSDK
3:19 p.m. CDT July 25, 2014

ROLLA, Mo. – A search is underway for a 6-year-old boy who went missing at Fugitive Beach in Rolla, Mo.

Rolla police posted on their Facebook page the boy, named Noah, was last seen around 1:30 p.m. wearing an orange swim shirt, orange and blue shorts with Disney characters, and grey swim shoes.

Police say anyone who spots Noah at the beach should notify a staff member and take him to registration. If he is spotted outside the beach, call 911.

Anyone with additional information about the case should call 573-308-1213.

NewsChannel 5 has a crew on the way and will update this story when information becomes available.

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/2014/07/25/fugitive-beach-missing-boy-noah/13176833/

Last edited by mom_in_il on Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

NOAH COOK - 6 yo - Fugitive Beach, Rolla MO Empty Re: NOAH COOK - 6 yo - Fugitive Beach, Rolla MO

Post by ladibug Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:07 am

tears  Crying or Very sad I am so sorry to have to report this; I was hoping he'd been found okay.

6-year-old boy drowns at Fugitive Beach

Brandie Piper, KSDK6:50 p.m. CDT July 25, 2014

NOAH COOK - 6 yo - Fugitive Beach, Rolla MO 1406319494000-FUGUTIVE-BEACH

(Photo: Google Maps)

PHELPS COUNTY, Mo. – A 6-year-old boy drowned Friday afternoon at a popular swimming and camping site in Phelps County.
The boy was last spotted at Fugitive Beach near Rolla around 1:30 p.m.
Around 4 p.m. Sheriff Rick Lisenbe confirmed to NewsChannel 5 the boy was found dead. Lisenbe says the boy was at Fugitive Beach with his family when he disappeared. His family wasn't sure if he wandered away or went into the water.
Crews searched the area by ground and by water. Just before 3 p.m. a dive team found his body about 40 feet offshore from the southeast edge of the beach in 15 feet of water.
No charges have been filed.
Authorities are waiting to notify more family members about the child's death before his name is released.
Fugitive Beach is now closed, and the owners released the following statement:
My wife and I are sadden to announce that today, at the Fugitive Beach, we had an apparent drowning of a six year old boy. Our hearts and prayers go out to the family and friends. Please be respectful to all involved, this is a very hard time for everyone.
We want to thank those that helped in this trying time, the public at the beach were very respectful and helpful, a St Louis Fireman, the Phelps County Sheriff's Dept., Missouri State Highway Patrol, Rolla City Fire Dept. & Rural Fire Dept., Phelps County Ambulance, Rolla Police Dept., and our staff. Thank you all.
The incident was investigated by the MSHP & PCSD, along with the Phelps County Coroner, a news release from their office I'm sure will follow.
God Bless.
Sadly, Mark & D'ettra Kearse

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/2014/07/25/fugitive-beach-missing-boy-noah/13176833/
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

NOAH COOK - 6 yo - Fugitive Beach, Rolla MO Empty Re: NOAH COOK - 6 yo - Fugitive Beach, Rolla MO

Post by mom_in_il Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:15 pm

tears 
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:46 pm

Noah Cook was last spotted at Fugitive Beach near Rolla around 1:30 p.m. He was at Fugitive Beach with his family when he disappeared. They were not sure if he wandered away or went into the water.

mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:18 am

Why was this little boy not being watched?
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down