Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

+37
danbridge
Gingernlw
babyjustice
Nomadness
truthbetold
anon1234
tammers1212
mom_in_il
MililaniGirl
oviedo45
So_Cal
hawaiicalls
RedHead
inmyfloridaopinion
Everlast
vixen
momgot2kids
p3p4ni3
twinkletoes
TiaMaria
twiglet
kidsRspecial
OKGran
onehope
Bear aka GA
princessmean1
mermaid55
MysticOne
tears4caylee
Annabeth
kygirl09
alwaysbelieve
MIZBELLA
kiwimom
admin
Raisa
TomTerrific0420
41 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 2 Empty Re: NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

Post by alwaysbelieve Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:46 pm

kiwimom wrote:
TomTerrific0420 wrote:
Bravo Admin! Bravo!
NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 2 528637
You're wonderful Melissa!

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 2 616541 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 2 744935 Awesome Melissa!
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 2 Empty Re: NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

Post by admin Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:39 pm

Raisa, let's just go ahead and talk openly, ok? My inbox here stays full, and I sometimes miss messages. Plus, I think we all have questions for you.

I asked you in my last message why you were looking for symptoms? I am trying to get the order of events correct.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kygirl09 Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:39 pm

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 2 533396 Many, many thanks to Admin and TomT for your hard work NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 2 325898 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 2 616541
kygirl09
kygirl09

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:52 pm

Melissa........You are just awesome!!!NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 2 Yes10 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 2 Clappi10
Annabeth
Annabeth

Job/hobbies : Being a Dingbat takes all my time

Back to top Go down

Post by tears4caylee Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:45 pm

All I can say Admin is "WOW".. I really admire you and how you confronted Ms. Raisa..I think she really needed to hear this. thank you...Tears NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 2 744935
tears4caylee
tears4caylee

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:20 pm

"The mother told police that 15 minutes after giving the child the pill,
she found him in her bedroom near several open prescription pill
bottles. Police don't know whether the child opened the bottles
himself, and reports do not indicate what happened next or the child's
condition at that time."

That's what I am trying to find out from you, Raisa. What happened next? Is this what you mean when you say you were looking for symptoms? Because you didn't know if he had ingested any of the pills from the open bottles?
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:29 pm

I've got some questions about the reports we've seen that say Raisa found Nicholas up to mischief 15 minutes after giving him a Lunesta tablet. From what I've read I can't imagine he would have been able to get up 15 minutes later. It's apparently a VERY quick acting drug, so much so that they recommend taking it in bed so you don't fall over after taking it - and that's talking about an adult. Even if Nicholas somehow was able to be up and about, wouldn't a 4 year old at the very least already be showing signs 15 minutes later?

Use Lunesta as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.

• Lunesta comes with an extra patient
    information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it
    again each time you get Lunesta refilled.
  • Take Lunesta by mouth. Do not take Lunesta with or immediately after a high-fat, heavy meal.
  • Swallow Lunesta whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing unless your doctor tells you to.
  • Lunesta works very quickly. Only take it
    immediately before or just after going to bed to decrease the risk of
    falling and other side effects.

• If you miss a dose of Lunesta and you are
    taking 1 dose daily at bedtime, skip the missed dose. Do not take the
    dose in the morning or take 2 doses at once.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:06 pm

I received this today from "Raisa" by PM.

From Raisa To kiwimom, Yesterday at 10:54 pmDear Kiwimim:

I took luneast AT AT 8:30 AT AT 11:30 i WILL STILL AWIDE AWAK YOU DUMB
STRIP POLE DANCER HOOKER. gO BACK TO THE JOB YOU KNOW BEST. yOU ARE
ABVIOUSLY NOT A DOCTOR OR EVEN A REGISTERED MEDICAL TECHNICIAN. wHICH
ONLY REQUIRES 9 MONTHS OF TRAINING.

sEND ME TO MY PERSOANL EMAIL
OR IR YOU WANT TO BECOME A PARTTIME DETECTIVE MAYBE SHELTON MIGHT HAVE
AN OPENING FOR YOU AT $9.00 AN HOUR.

I don't believe you are Nicholas's mother. You have never said anything about what happened that wasn't already in the news. What's more, you keep going on about whores, pole dancing etc so I don't even think you are a woman. You're not fooling me. Shame on you.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:59 pm

Raisa, can you tell us what time your press conference will be?
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticOne Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:03 pm

Raisa, again we ask that you use this forum to tell your story. This forum has done nothing more than to post the published facts on this case as well as your take on those facts. You state some of that facts are in dispute, so please help us to become informed of any items you feel have been distorted.

This section of our forum is for the many children who sadly no longer have a voice to tell what tragically happened to them. In most cases, we have nothing other than published news reports as a medium for that information. However, you have elected to join us here in order to give us your side of this very tragic story, to be a voice for Nicholas. We anxiously await for you to do that.

Our membership has been very gracious with you due to your pain, and have allowed behavior from you that is not in keeping with this forum. In the future, please do not personally contact our members. We have given you this place to use as your voice and we are listening. If you have something to publically say regarding this case, please do so here.
MysticOne
MysticOne

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:06 pm

Beautifully said, Mystic. Here's a copy of the last message I've sent to Raisa:

I am removing your ability to send messages

• NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 2 I_icon_edit

From Admin To Raisa, Today at 14:05
This has gone on long enough. You cannot use this forum to harass members,
who are only posting news items. If you have something to say, say it
out in the open, on Nicholas' thread.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MIZBELLA Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:46 pm

Admin wrote:Dear Raisa,

I am writing you an open letter in the hopes you will seek further professional help. The ONLY reason I have tolerated your behavior on this forum thus far, is because of your son. This is truly a unique situation for all of us, and frankly, it has become extremely uncomfortable.

This is a discussion forum, mainly devoted to seeking justice for Caylee Anthony. Over the past year, we have expanded our efforts to become a voice for all children that have been abused, neglected, kidnapped or murdered. We don't just post their names and then leave it at that, although sometimes, there just is nothing more to be said. In your situation, that isn't the case. Many of us follow these stories, and post more information as it becomes available. And when there is an unsolved mystery, we discuss it, we dig, we question and we try to find answers, for the children. Another little Florida girl was the catalyst for our expansion, you may have heard of her? Her name is Haleigh Cummings.

Raisa, we all do this without any compensation, because we love children. None of us are here to make one red cent. Trust me, it takes considerable time, energy and effort, to keep a place like this running, and the mods here do a marvelous job. And they do it as a labor of love, as do I. We are a family here, all drawn together to seek justice for one defenseless little girl, and now, to seek that same justice for other children whose voices have been silenced in the dawn of their lives. There is not a person here that would pass you by if we saw you starving on the street, and we are not passing you by right now, when you are so obviously in pain and starving for attention.

I do hope you understand a little better now about who we are and what we are about.

That being said, I am going to give you my observations, and I do hope you will respond in the same civil manner in which you have been addressed.

Normally, if you were not posting here, Raisa, I would've stated what I am about to say days ago. It is completely obvious to all us of here. I refrained from posting in deference to your pain. However, again, this is a discussion forum, where we discuss things. You cannot possibly hope to censor every media outlet or discussion forum, and you certainly are not going to censor this one. I do feel your pain, I have a tremendous amount of empathy and compassion for you, but at the same time, I am truly concerned for Nicholas' legacy.

I was waiting for the toxicology report to come back, because I had a feeling it was going to show something more than the Lunesta.

Raisa, we all make mistakes as parents, but I have to say, in my 20 years of parenting, I never, ever gave my child one of my prescription medications. Never. Let alone a sleeping pill. One bad decision does not make you a bad parent, no one is saying you were not a good mother. However, you have said some other things that are very concerning, and when those statements are combined with the tox report, well, it isn't painting a very pretty picture.

If you are going to go through with your press conference, I would suggest to you that you NOT announce your intention of getting a black label law passed in Florida. There are already laws in place to protect children from prescription meds, such as child safety caps, the warning labels, "Keep out of Reach of Children." Furthermore, to this day, even though my children are beyond the age where I have to watch their every move, I still have cabinet locks on my cabinets, and the medication cabinet is up high, out of reach. Locked.

Let me tell you a little story. One of my children once was on a very strong medication. He took it every morning, and I had to halve it in a pill splitter for him. One morning, I was in a hurry to get the kids to school, and I left the pill splitter on the kitchen counter, with the other half of the pill in it....I rushed three of my children to school that morning and then came home and got busy with my day of laundry and cleaning, etc. Meanwhile, my two year-old, unbeknownst to me, had wandered into the kitchen and somehow managed to snatch the pill splitter off the counter top. Moments later, I walked into the kitchen, saw the pill splitter on the floor, and I was immediately flooded with fear. My two year-old was now wandering merrily into the living room. I picked up the splitter and the other half of the pill was gone. Now mind you, I did not know if my baby had actually ingested the pill, but the FIRST thing I did was scoop him up and call the Poison Control Center. The number is always on my fridge. It's also in the front of any phone book. After describing what had happened, they reassured me that because of the type of medication, and the small dose, that no adverse reaction would be forthcoming. They told me he would probably, if he had in fact ingested the half pill, fall asleep. Indeed he did. And I stayed on the phone with Poison Control most of that day. They call back to check on things. They are wonderful! If it had been anything more extreme, they would've had me rush him to the ER, but again, because of the type of medication and the small dose, thankfully, it wasn't that serious. I can tell you I never left the pill splitter out again, though. And my first reaction was to get help. I'm astounded, Raisa, that you would even consider giving a small child an adult prescription medication. Astounded.

I'm also astounded that you or your husband would leave so many medications within reach of your child. I'm baffled by the toxicology report as well. Why were there only traces of the other drugs found in Nicholas' system? If Nicholas had ingested the pills just prior to his demise, wouldn't the drugs have been more prevalent in his system? It seems to me that more than just traces would have been found. I'm no rocket scientist, but the fact the tox screen took months to come back, combined with the traces of very strong narcotics found in Nicholas' system, suggests something more than what you are saying, Raisa. Frankly, to the untrained eye, such as mine, it suggests Nicholas had been given meds before. You are correct, Raisa when you say one Lunesta could not have killed Nicholas. Unfortunately, it wasn't just one Lunesta.

I'm also very curious why the police haven't made an arrest. While I admire and commend your husband's public service as a police officer, I have to wonder if it is because of his background that someone isn't sitting in jail right now? I'm pretty sure if one of my children turned up dead and I admitted to giving them a sleeping pill, and then all those other drugs were found in their system, I'd be in jail. Period.

You've said that you've been Baker-Acted 5 times in the last few
months. Evidently, you also took off at some point, too and had people
searching for you. You've said you will stop at nothing until you are
with Nicholas. This is scary, and I think you know that. I also know
you have a therapist who is helping you, and I would strongly encourage
you, again, to speak with him or her. Your threats of suicide prompted me the first time you came here, months ago, to Baker Act you myself. Evidently, four other people have seen the same thing. Your threats of harming yourself also prevented any type of discussion of your son's case. It worked last time, Raisa, but it isn't going to work this time. We are going to discuss this, and we are going to figure out what happened to Nicholas.

You can help us or you can impede us. I told you yesterday, you could be Nicholas' best advocate right now. All you have to do is tell the rest of the story. You are the only one who knows what really happened.

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 2 136841 BRAVO....BRAVO......You are my ROCKSTAR Melissa NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 2 845400 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 2 845400 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 2 845400

You said everything I was thinking but much more nicely than I would have NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 2 845400 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 2 845400 My hat is off to you darling!!!
MIZBELLA
MIZBELLA

Job/hobbies : Assembler

Back to top Go down

Post by MIZBELLA Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:53 pm

kiwimom wrote:I received this today from "Raisa" by PM.

I don't believe you are Nicholas's mother. You have never said anything about what happened that wasn't already in the news. What's more, you keep going on about whores, pole dancing etc so I don't even think you are a woman. You're not fooling me. Shame on you.

Name calling....WTH? And obviously by the looks of the grammar she herself is the uneducated one!! She or He is not fooling me either....call em' like ya see em' Kiwi!!!
MIZBELLA
MIZBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:08 am

Raisa, I cannot find anything on your press conference today, and I am obviously very interested to hear what was said. Do you have a link, or can you tell me who covered it? Thank you in advance.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:01 am

PM to me from Raisa.........

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 2 I_icon_minipost Raisa Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:34 pmObvioulsy, you have never lost achild. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.
Nicholas is everything to me.

I will wold a news conference on Monday and the the attorney will represent the family and state the facts.

I would never given Nicholas a combination of all those pills they are sayng on the tox report.
I gave him ONE lunesta, like I told Detective Shelton.
I have nothing further to say until Monday.

Like I said Nicholas was everything and only child.

My only purpose if to pass a law stating a black ban on all those doctors (drug dealers) that are prescribing pills to everyone in this world to put a black warning label like on cigarettes.
It will be called the Nicholas Alan Odze Law.

Please do not print this and I am sure Melissa will follow up on it on Monday, which is ok.

Also, Kiwimom referred me to the Casey whatever her name is and I do not want anything to do with Kiwiwhatever.

I adore NICHOLAS AND NOTHING WILL STOP ME from wanting to be with him. ALSO, I HAVE been Baker Act three times (since September)and attempted suicide 5 times. So don't bother yourself calling the police.

I have to state the facts on Monday and the Attorney will pass the law on behalf of my beloved son Nicholas.

Raisa
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by MIZBELLA Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:48 am

mermaid55 wrote:PM to me from Raisa.........

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 2 I_icon_minipost Raisa Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:34 pmObvioulsy, you have never lost achild. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

I will wold a news conference on Monday and the the attorney will represent the family and state the facts.

I would never given Nicholas a combination of all those pills they are sayng on the tox report.

My only purpose if to pass a law stating a black ban on all those doctors (drug dealers) that are prescribing pills to everyone in this world to put a black warning label like on cigarettes.

Please do not print this and I am sure Melissa will follow up on it on Monday, which is ok.

Also, Kiwimom referred me to the Casey whatever her name is and I do not want anything to do with Kiwiwhatever.

I adore NICHOLAS AND NOTHING WILL STOP ME from wanting to be with him. ALSO, I HAVE been Baker Act three times (since September)and attempted suicide 5 times. So don't bother yourself calling the police.

I have to state the facts on Monday and the Attorney will pass the law on behalf of my beloved son Nicholas.

Raisa

Regardless if there is a black label on the bottle.....the label won't prevent a 4 year olds small hands from getting into things that are left within his reach....responsible parents are a 4 year olds black label for not getting into things that they should not have access to in the first place.
MIZBELLA
MIZBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by MIZBELLA Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:52 am

MIZBELLA wrote:
mermaid55 wrote:PM to me from Raisa.........

Raisa

Regardless if there is a black label on the bottle.....the label won't prevent a 4 year olds small hands from getting into things that are left within his reach....responsible parents are a 4 year olds black label for not getting into things that they should not have access to in the first place.

And obviously a black label didn't prevent a "responsible" adult from given a 4 year old a sleeping medication(lunesta) intended for adult use "ONLY"
MIZBELLA
MIZBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:13 am

Unless RB has hired a different attorney, the only thing on his blog site that has been updated since his post about the case is this:

January 14, 2010

Chinese Drywall Multidistrict Litigation Hearing in New Orleans on January 14, 2010
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:45 pm

Raisa, we are all waiting to hear about the press conference. I see you are here, can you PLEASE tell us if there was a pc or not? Thank you.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:14 pm

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 2 DefaultObitPhoto
Nicholas Odze This Guest Book will remain online until 1/7/2011

• Print Entries
  • Most Recent to Oldest Entries
    Most Recent to Oldest Entries Oldest to Most Recent Entries

January 07, 2010 Nicholas - we miss you so much. We look at your picture every day and think about you.
Love, your teacher, teacher assistants, and classroom friends.

January 07, 2010
We send our deepest condolences and we all will say a prayer for NICHOLAS ODZE.
May He Rest In Peace

Paulie Barasch
Past President of the National And BROWARD County, Florida 10-13 CLUBS OF AMERICA, An Organization Of Retired New York City Police Officer's.

http://www.legacy.com/gb2/default.aspx?bookid=4406774707790&cid=view
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by princessmean1 Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:26 am

kiwimom wrote:I received this today from "Raisa" by PM.

boy oh boy kiwimom, sorry you are getting bombarded by this person (who can't even spell and put sentences together correctly). I think this person has taken too many Lunesta and other things!
Pmean1 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 2 Suspect
princessmean1
princessmean1

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:47 am

Raisa, I don't know why you are here. We have allowed you to stay here despite your constant abuse because we are giving you the opportunity to tell us your side of the story. If you are just going to abuse us then you're wasting your time. The only thing I'm interested in is what happened to Nicholas that night. Either tell us about it or leave. Why did you give him Lunesta?
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:59 am

Email from Raisa...

???????????

• NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 2 I_icon_quote

From Raisa To Admin, Today at 20:01Under the advice of my attorney, she has refrained me from trying to tell my story on this forum.

Also, as far as Nicholas' father being a former NYPD, trust me they are not giving him or I "special" treatments.

As far as why I am not in "jail". Maybe you should call the DA.
I gave 100 percent cooperation and 5 months have passed and I still don't know a motherfucking thing.
Should I call the DA or DET Jill Shelton to come and arrest me.
I am already living in a prison of my own hell. In fact, a public execution would be a blesssing to me.

I apologize for the offensive words but I felt that Kiwimom and Tom Whatever pushed me to it.

I found out about the 4 month tox report on the internet and still nobody knows anything.

This will be all for now until you here any further.

Also,
delete the red from Kiwimom and Tom. I am really on the edge and I am
ready for any confrontation. I know Tom lives in Boston.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tears4caylee Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:09 am

Admin wrote:Email from Raisa...

???????????

• NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 2 I_icon_quote

From Raisa To Admin, Today at 20:01Under the advice of my attorney, she has refrained me from trying to tell my story on this forum.

Also, as far as Nicholas' father being a former NYPD, trust me they are not giving him or I "special" treatments.

As far as why I am not in "jail". Maybe you should call the DA.
I gave 100 percent cooperation and 5 months have passed and I still don't know a motherfucking thing.
Should I call the DA or DET Jill Shelton to come and arrest me.
I am already living in a prison of my own hell. In fact, a public execution would be a blesssing to me.

I apologize for the offensive words but I felt that Kiwimom and Tom Whatever pushed me to it.

I found out about the 4 month tox report on the internet and still nobody knows anything.

This will be all for now until you here any further.

Also,
delete the red from Kiwimom and Tom. I am really on the edge and I am
ready for any confrontation. I know Tom lives in Boston.

Admin, that sounds like a threat against Tom....WTH is her FF problem?
tears4caylee
tears4caylee

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:12 am

Melissa, these threats are not on. Under the circumstances I think enough is enough. Mermaid and I received more abusive PM's today as well.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next