Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

+37
danbridge
Gingernlw
babyjustice
Nomadness
truthbetold
anon1234
tammers1212
mom_in_il
MililaniGirl
oviedo45
So_Cal
hawaiicalls
RedHead
inmyfloridaopinion
Everlast
vixen
momgot2kids
p3p4ni3
twinkletoes
TiaMaria
twiglet
kidsRspecial
OKGran
onehope
Bear aka GA
princessmean1
mermaid55
MysticOne
tears4caylee
Annabeth
kygirl09
alwaysbelieve
MIZBELLA
kiwimom
admin
Raisa
TomTerrific0420
41 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 3 Empty Re: NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

Post by MIZBELLA Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:16 am

Admin wrote:Email from Raisa...

???????????

• NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 3 I_icon_quote

From Raisa To Admin, Today at 20:01Under the advice of my attorney, she has refrained me from trying to tell my story on this forum.

Also, as far as Nicholas' father being a former NYPD, trust me they are not giving him or I "special" treatments.

As far as why I am not in "jail". Maybe you should call the DA.
I gave 100 percent cooperation and 5 months have passed and I still don't know a motherfucking thing.
Should I call the DA or DET Jill Shelton to come and arrest me.
I am already living in a prison of my own hell. In fact, a public execution would be a blesssing to me.

I apologize for the offensive words but I felt that Kiwimom and Tom Whatever pushed me to it.

I found out about the 4 month tox report on the internet and still nobody knows anything.

This will be all for now until you here any further.

Also,
delete the red from Kiwimom and Tom. I am really on the edge and I am
ready for any confrontation. I know Tom lives in Boston.

I am really wondering by her different post if her husband is not also posting....Look how much her grammar and her sentences have changed and there is even punctuations...either that or she was highly intoxicated when she has posted in the past. Did she just threaten harm to Tom?
MIZBELLA
MIZBELLA
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Assembler

Back to top Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 3 Empty Re: NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

Post by admin Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:17 am

Raisa, I am going to be as kind as I possibly know how to be...

The buck stops with me. I am responsible for ALL content on this forum. Once again, if you have a problem with anything posted on this website, bring it to me. I cannot however, tolerate you making threats towards any members of this forum. This has gotten out of hand. I realize you are in a great deal of pain, but this lashing out has gone on long enough. Every single one of your emails has been copied and sent to the detectives on the case. That goes for the ones not posted on this thread, too. I have no idea why you haven't been arrested yet, you obviously need to be. And as much as you want to try and blame others for pushing you over the edge, lady, you did it to yourself, and you alone are responsible for your actions.

This is no one else's fault, but yours. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but I've had it.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:17 am

kiwimom wrote:Melissa, these threats are not on. Under the circumstances I think enough is enough. Mermaid and I received more abusive PM's today as well.

Please send them to me.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by princessmean1 Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:21 am

yes, I believe she did. and it's call stalking.....by mail, email, phone or in person.
princessmean1
princessmean1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear aka GA Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:33 am

MIZBELLA wrote:
Admin wrote:Email from Raisa...

???????????

• NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 3 I_icon_quote

From Raisa To Admin, Today at 20:01Under the advice of my attorney, she has refrained me from trying to tell my story on this forum.

Also, as far as Nicholas' father being a former NYPD, trust me they are not giving him or I "special" treatments.

As far as why I am not in "jail". Maybe you should call the DA.
I gave 100 percent cooperation and 5 months have passed and I still don't know a motherfucking thing.
Should I call the DA or DET Jill Shelton to come and arrest me.
I am already living in a prison of my own hell. In fact, a public execution would be a blesssing to me.

I apologize for the offensive words but I felt that Kiwimom and Tom Whatever pushed me to it.

I found out about the 4 month tox report on the internet and still nobody knows anything.

This will be all for now until you here any further.

Also,
delete the red from Kiwimom and Tom. I am really on the edge and I am
ready for any confrontation. I know Tom lives in Boston.

I am really wondering by her different post if her husband is not also posting....Look how much her grammar and her sentences have changed and there is even punctuations...either that or she was highly intoxicated when she has posted in the past. Did she just threaten harm to Tom?

Sure sounds like a threat to me.....Really scarey......Thank God we don't use our real names here.....
Bear aka GA
Bear aka GA

Job/hobbies : Staying Single

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:35 am

Admin wrote:
kiwimom wrote:Melissa, these threats are not on. Under the circumstances I think enough is enough. Mermaid and I received more abusive PM's today as well.

Please send them to me.
Done. Still in my outbox. They take a while. NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 3 616541
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear aka GA Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:36 am

Admin wrote:Raisa, I am going to be as kind as I possibly know how to be...

The buck stops with me. I am responsible for ALL content on this forum. Once again, if you have a problem with anything posted on this website, bring it to me. I cannot however, tolerate you making threats towards any members of this forum. This has gotten out of hand. I realize you are in a great deal of pain, but this lashing out has gone on long enough. Every single one of your emails has been copied and sent to the detectives on the case. That goes for the ones not posted on this thread, too. I have no idea why you haven't been arrested yet, you obviously need to be. And as much as you want to try and blame others for pushing you over the edge, lady, you did it to yourself, and you alone are responsible for your actions.

This is no one else's fault, but yours. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but I've had it.

Thanks Melissa, you have handled this very professionally. I think with the last comment she posted towards knowing where Tom lives is a bit scarey. I pray this woman is arrested ASAP!
Bear aka GA
Bear aka GA

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:50 am

george_anthony wrote:

Thanks Melissa, you have handled this very professionally. I think with the last comment she posted towards knowing where Tom lives is a bit scarey. I pray this woman is arrested ASAP!
---The interweb, being what it is, I could be a female in Nepal for all she knows NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 3 213800
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:03 am

TomTerrific0420 wrote:
george_anthony wrote:

---The interweb, being what it is, I could be a female in Nepal for all she knows NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 3 213800

LOL, that's funny. My ex got taken in by a Nigerian scammer, posing as a beautiful bikini babe on match.com before he met me. Then he turned around and ripped me off for 10K, but hey, at least he fixed the fence. lol. And thank God I can laugh about it now. NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 3 175958 Ya just never really know.

But, as far as Raisa goes, I'll take all the heat.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by princessmean1 Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:09 am

Admin wrote:
TomTerrific0420 wrote:
george_anthony wrote:

LOL, that's funny. My ex got taken in by a Nigerian scammer, posing as a beautiful bikini babe on match.com before he met me. Then he turned around and ripped me off for 10K, but hey, at least he fixed the fence. lol. And thank God I can laugh about it now. NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 3 175958 Ya just never really know.

But, as far as Raisa goes, I'll take all the heat.
OMG how sad! I got an email a few weeks ago from a lady saying her husband worked for the government in some place in Africa and she wanted me to give her my info to put the money in an account and give a fee so she could withdrawal it later. Needless to say I reported it to the FBI. I still have the email.
princessmean1
princessmean1

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:33 am

Raisa, I don't like this behind the scenes crap. Knock it off. I'm about to post every email you have ever sent me.....along with the ones I've sent you. I've had it. I have a life and I can't babysit you anymore. I've been as kind to you as I can possibly be, but you have worn out your welcome here. I have no idea why you haven't been arrested yet. It's ridiculous, and a travesty to poor Nicholas' memory. I'm not a therapist, and I'm certainly not YOUR therapist. If I were, I'd have you committed. I'm done, you have reached my patience threshold. You need professional help, and obviously the Coral Springs PD isn't going to intervene. Yet.

If you have something to say, say it out in the open. I've had enough of your hateful, abusive
emails, and I honestly cannot figure out why you haven't been arrested?

Nobody in their right mind gives a child an adult prescription
medication. Nobody. And nobody in their right mind finds their kid
around open prescription bottles and does nothing about it. Evidently, you aren't in your right mind, but we are done being your whipping posts.

From now on, all Private Messages from you will be posted on this thread. Period. I'm done, so done.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:50 am

Raisa....... I've had a gut full of your BS.I contacted the Sun-Sentinel today and asked them to investigate this debacle of justice.I'm sure the DA will be their first stop.Go find another less kind blog to bother.
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:04 am

mermaid55 wrote:Raisa....... I've had a gut full of your BS.I contacted the Sun-Sentinel today and asked them to investigate this debacle of justice.I'm sure the DA will be their first stop.Go find another less kind blog to bother.

PM from Raisa

From Raisa To mermaid55, Today at 1:02 amGood luck bitch. The DA and Coral Springs are already investigating what got into Nicholas's system.

Like the Sun Sentinenal will listen to a whore like you.

Good luck.

Raisa.... Do you have any remorse?I have yet to read how you're sorry about giving your son ONE LUNESTA.

BTW..the tox reports are out.We all know what was in Nicholas' system.

Last edited by mermaid55 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:52 am

Coral Springs boy’s death ruled a homicide
> Posted by Arun Sivasankaran at 1:31 PM

The Broward County Medical Examiner’s Office has ruled the death of 4-year-old Nicholas Odze as a homicide.
On Sept. 10 2009, the Coral Springs toddler's father found him in bed, unresponsive and not breathing. Nicolas was transported to Coral Springs Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.
Police are investigating this case as a homicide as a result of the medical examiner’s findings and statements that Nicholas’ mother, Raisa Bernabe, gave him the adult prescription Lunesta to make him sleep.
Anyone with information is asked to contact detective Jill Shelton of the Coral Springs Police Department at 954-346-1222.
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear aka GA Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:39 pm

Admin wrote:Raisa, I don't like this behind the scenes crap. Knock it off. I'm about to post every email you have ever sent me.....along with the ones I've sent you. I've had it. I have a life and I can't babysit you anymore. I've been as kind to you as I can possibly be, but you have worn out your welcome here. I have no idea why you haven't been arrested yet. It's ridiculous, and a travesty to poor Nicholas' memory. I'm not a therapist, and I'm certainly not YOUR therapist. If I were, I'd have you committed. I'm done, you have reached my patience threshold. You need professional help, and obviously the Coral Springs PD isn't going to intervene. Yet.

If you have something to say, say it out in the open. I've had enough of your hateful, abusive
emails, and I honestly cannot figure out why you haven't been arrested?

Nobody in their right mind gives a child an adult prescription
medication. Nobody. And nobody in their right mind finds their kid
around open prescription bottles and does nothing about it. Evidently, you aren't in your right mind, but we are done being your whipping posts.

From now on, all Private Messages from you will be posted on this thread. Period. I'm done, so done.

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 3 744935 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 3 744935 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 3 744935
Bear aka GA
Bear aka GA

Back to top Go down

Post by onehope Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:30 pm

mermaid55 wrote:
mermaid55 wrote:Raisa....... I've had a gut full of your BS.I contacted the Sun-Sentinel today and asked them to investigate this debacle of justice.I'm sure the DA will be their first stop.Go find another less kind blog to bother.

PM from Raisa

From Raisa To mermaid55, Today at 1:02 amGood luck bitch. The DA and Coral Springs are already investigating what got into Nicholas's system.

Like the Sun Sentinenal will listen to a whore like you.

Good luck.

Raisa.... Do you have any remorse?I have yet to read how your sorry about giving your son ONE LUNESTA.

BTW..the tox reports are out.We all know what was in Nicholas' system.
Mermaid, thank you for showing true class, and how a lady does not need to use profanity to make a point. You are always an wonderful example of a loving mother and friend. NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 3 744935 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 3 744935
onehope
onehope

Job/hobbies : eating trolls for lunch

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:10 pm

I was again on the receiving end od one of E-Raisa's pedantic outbursts. I have redacted it (a bit) to save young people and those who are easily offended from her tongue-lashing.

From Raisa To TomTerrific0420, Today at 12:48 am

You fat beer drinking loser ***k. You think I would waste my time to see you.
You are probably too busy with your one night stand that can't wait to leave you in the morning.

Keep insulting me.

I have been cooperating nicely with Melissa until you mother***kers starting ***king insulting me.

---OK, RB! We get it already. You are trying to set up a mental health excuse for your behavior that ultimately led to the death of little Nicholas. You figure that if you spread enough of this craziness and hate around that you will be committed rather than jailed.
You are right. In jail you would suffer at the hands of your "fellow inmates", as we know even criminals have a heart for their children.
Folks like you, Casey, Lizzie and others of your ilk will be tortured or perhaps even killed in a general population environment.
Say what you want about me. Rant and rave all you want. Nothing you say or do will change what you have already done.
The clock is ticking, the bell tolls for thee. NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 3 70331
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by OKGran Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:21 pm

To all of you that have received the filth and sewage pouring out of this obviously disturbed woman, I am very sorry you have had to go through this. But you have all handled it graciously and I am proud of you.
OKGran
OKGran

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:36 pm

Initially I was so sad when I read about Nicholas. My heart went out to the parents too who were reported as being absolutely devastated so much so that the mother was in intensive care having tried to take her own life. I thought it was a terrible tragic accident. Then Raisa came here spewing anger so intensely that even the distance of the internet didn't dull the impact. She has tried to control what we report here about this case by threatening suicide and abuse and threats. Now I have a different picture about what happened. I've got a picture in my mind now of a 4 year old boy who got up during the night, as they sometimes do, to go to the toilet or because he woke up and was scared or simply woke up and naturally wanted to go into his parents for reassurance and a cuddle and to be tucked up back into his bed. I've got the awful vision now of his mothers rage at being woken up. This woman's anger so vile that she forced bitter sleeping pills down his throat. At 11am the next day when he hadn't got up she still didn't go in to him as any mother would have. She said that if I saw them starving in the street I'd walk on by. I wouldn't have. But today, if I saw her with one leg over the bridge I wouldn't offer my hand. I hope the next news I read here is about an arrest.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:38 pm

OKGran wrote:To all of you that have received the filth and sewage pouring out of this obviously disturbed woman, I am very sorry you have had to go through this. But you have all handled it graciously and I am proud of you.
OKGran NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 3 616541 I'm all out of Grace NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 3 96016
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 3 Empty useless justice website

Post by Raisa Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:47 pm

USELESS JUSTICE WEBSITE

Last edited by Raisa on Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : USELESS)

Raisa
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:53 pm

kiwimom wrote:
OKGran wrote:To all of you that have received the filth and sewage pouring out of this obviously disturbed woman, I am very sorry you have had to go through this. But you have all handled it graciously and I am proud of you.
OKGran NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 3 616541 I'm all out of Grace NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 3 96016

Love you Kiwi!! NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 3 616541 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 3 616541 You, Tom and Melissa have handled this ridculous situation with CLASS the language spewing from this woman is disgusting......this woman needs to be in jail for the death of her son plain and simple.
Annabeth
Annabeth

Job/hobbies : Being a Dingbat takes all my time

Back to top Go down

Post by kidsRspecial Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:01 pm

I cant understand why this women is even here..... If I had just lost my SON............AND Was not a previous member here,,,,,,,,or formed bonds,,,,,,, I would be tooo sad to be blogging.... I would be greiving...... hmmmmm!

Last edited by kidsRspecial on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
kidsRspecial
kidsRspecial

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear aka GA Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:03 pm

Raisa,

I know and understand you MUST be going through hell. I can't imagine being responsible for the death of one of my children. But please do not attack the members on this blog. We are here for one reason and that's to be a voice for children.

PLEASE PLEASE get some professional help ASAP..

Concerned.......
Bear aka GA
Bear aka GA

Back to top Go down

Post by onehope Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:06 pm

Raisa wrote:FUCK YOU
May God have mercy on your soul.
onehope
onehope

Job/hobbies : eating trolls for lunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next