Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

+37
danbridge
Gingernlw
babyjustice
Nomadness
truthbetold
anon1234
tammers1212
mom_in_il
MililaniGirl
oviedo45
So_Cal
hawaiicalls
RedHead
inmyfloridaopinion
Everlast
vixen
momgot2kids
p3p4ni3
twinkletoes
TiaMaria
twiglet
kidsRspecial
OKGran
onehope
Bear aka GA
princessmean1
mermaid55
MysticOne
tears4caylee
Annabeth
kygirl09
alwaysbelieve
MIZBELLA
kiwimom
admin
Raisa
TomTerrific0420
41 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 4 Empty Re: NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

Post by twiglet Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:07 pm

Raisa, Your kind of language is not that of a grieving mother? Especially directing it towards people you have never met. Take it from someone who knows !!! You sure are scared of something? I wonder if we can guess what that " something " is ? Gag
twiglet
twiglet
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : You reap what you sow Casey !!!

Back to top Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 4 Empty Re: NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

Post by Bear aka GA Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:09 pm

Raisa,

I fell so deeply sorry for you. I can't imagine the pain and GUILT you have to face everyday for the rest of your life. Does it make you feel better to vent and blame other people for the horrible mistake you made? Does that make it easier for you to look in the mirror? If so, vent on. But honey, it will not bring your precious son back.

You need to seek professional help immediately.......
Bear aka GA
Bear aka GA

Job/hobbies : Staying Single

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticOne Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:20 pm

Raisa, as you can see, you can't control or stifle the news reports or the opinions of others in defense of your actions in this tragic situation. So why then do you lash out with so much anger and lack of self control? You obviously wanted a place on the Internet where your explanation could be part of the public record in this case, but instead you have used the gift given to spew hatred and filth. My question is why not take advantage of this opportunity, if not for you, but for Nicholas. You posted online how much you love him, that he was your life, but you again are taking from him. He was denied so many opportunities by you, could you not just grant him one final voice?

You stated that you think doctors are "drug dealers", yet your husband depends on them for his daily existence. Are you trying to say that your husband is a drug addict, one who needs help? Is this somehow related to how the drugs, other than Lunesta, got into your son's system? Is this where your anger comes from? Do you feel unjustly accused of murdering your son, because you gave him one pill, not knowing he had other medications in his system already? Had there been a long time pattern of your son being drugged, maybe in order that your disabled husband could better control his energy and enthusiasm during the day while you were at work?

You stated that you want a Nicholas Law passed to include black warning labels on prescription medications. You of course are aware that such medication already comes with child proof caps and warning labels. So what do you think a new law would do to protect our children, that isn't already being done by parents with one teaspoon full of common sense? You can't regulate common sense, sadly and tragically in this case, as well as in others of this type.

While our membership feels your pain in this terrible loss, we are not the ones responsible for whatever happened to Nicholas. The responsibility and accountability must rest on the shoulders of those who were there, and know in their hearts how this homicide occurred. Please do not lash out of those who have tried to give you the courage to be a voice for Nicholas.

You were given a blessed gift that was lost much too soon. Don't waste his memory with your anger. Reach out to your therapist....reach out to your God....reach out to whomever you feel can help you. For the sake of Nicholas, reach out with your heart and soul, so that his memory is not be-smudged by this anger and filth. He wouldn't have wanted that.... nor do we want it for him.

Last edited by MysticOne on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
MysticOne
MysticOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear aka GA Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:27 pm

onehope wrote:
Raisa wrote:FUCK YOU
May God have mercy on your soul.

AMEN!!!! NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 4 412475
Bear aka GA
Bear aka GA

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:00 pm

Another PM~ Same sh*t, different diaper!

From Raisa To TomTerrific0420, Today at 11:30 am

Had any beer lately you fat f**k?????

---Now, why would this person, who is allegedly grieving over the loss of her poor innocent child be interested in my consumption of beer??? NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 4 126283
As a matter for the record I haven't had any since Saturday. Do you consider that "lately"?
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 4 Empty PM from Raisa

Post by onehope Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:16 pm

[No title]

• NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 4 I_icon_quote

From Raisa To onehope, Today at 11:28 amRemorse. You must have missed the dozens of times I wrote it down you bitch.

Maybe you should invest in a new pair of glasses.
onehope
onehope

Job/hobbies : eating trolls for lunch

Back to top Go down

Post by OKGran Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:23 pm

[No title]

• NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 4 I_icon_quote

From Raisa To OKGran, Today at 9:48 amFUCK YOU AND YOUR MOTHER"S HOLE YOU CAME OUT OF

Here is mine.
OKGran
OKGran

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:28 pm

OKGran wrote:[No title]

From Raisa To OKGran, Today at 9:48 am

FUCK YOU AND YOUR MOTHER"S HOLE YOU CAME OUT OF

Here is mine.
---Truly this is shocking, over-the-top behavior. I am sorry for all those who have had to endure this person's diatribes.
Please be patient... the clock is ticking, ever louder!
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by TiaMaria Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:20 pm

OMG! Who is this raving nutbag?

LOL Tom - how is "Boston" these days? What is she insinuating she is going to do once she finds you in "Boston"? Hold you down and pump you full of Lunesta like she did to her little boy?

Threatening to kill herself? Fine, let her have at it - the world might be a better place. Does she want people here to beg her not to? Sorry - this is a blog for justice for murdered children who can no longer speak for themselves. There is better and more permanent justice in the afterlife than there could ever be here on this Earth. Let her take up her case, and try out her pathetic excuses with God.

She just wants to "be with Nicholas"? Really? What makes her thing that HE would want to be anywhere near HER? That little angel is in Heaven now and he know EXACTLY what she did to him. There is no escaping what has been done.
TiaMaria
TiaMaria

Back to top Go down

Post by twiglet Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:49 pm

george_anthony wrote:Raisa,

I fell so deeply sorry for you. I can't imagine the pain and GUILT you have to face everyday for the rest of your life. Does it make you feel better to vent and blame other people for the horrible mistake you made? Does that make it easier for you to look in the mirror? If so, vent on. But honey, it will not bring your precious son back.

hithere George sad hug heart How can that many drugs in a 4 year olds body be a "mistake " ?
twiglet
twiglet

Job/hobbies : You reap what you sow Casey !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by kygirl09 Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:03 pm

twiglet wrote:

hithere George sad hug heart How can that many drugs in a 4 year olds body be a "mistake " ?

Twig, IMO it can not be a mistake NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 4 422394

Thanks to all (TomT, Kiwi, Melissa, & Mermaid)for reporting facts and handling this in such a professional manner NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 4 845400
kygirl09
kygirl09

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:25 pm

kygirl09 wrote:
twiglet wrote:

Twig, IMO it can not be a mistake NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 4 422394

Thanks to all (TomT, Kiwi, Melissa, & Mermaid)for reporting facts and handling this in such a professional manner NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 4 845400

Ditto kygirl........
Annabeth
Annabeth

Job/hobbies : Being a Dingbat takes all my time

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear aka GA Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:35 pm

twiglet wrote:

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 4 58290 George NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 4 616541 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 4 744935 How can that many drugs in a 4 year olds body be a "mistake " ?

Just giving her the benefit of the doubt....Which is more than I should give I know.

There's no way this child took all this medication himself. I just hate to think she was actually intentionly trying to kill her own son.
Bear aka GA
Bear aka GA

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:54 pm

Awww... isn't this nice. E-Raisa is concerned about my health. Maybe she should have spent this much energy on caring for her Nicholas... jus' sayin' NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 4 824197

From Raisa To TomTerrific0420, Today at 2:16 pmYou're clock is ticking too you fat ass hole........you are a massive heart attack waiting to happen.

Did you find a job yet......I here they are hiring at Wendy's.

---I already have a job but thanks for the offer. I much prefer that to McD's or BK!
NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 4 70331 Tick-tock RB!
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by princessmean1 Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:34 pm

Thanks! My first pm from Raisa!
[No title]

From Raisa To princessmean1, Today at 1:06 am
whore

Hey Raisa! back at ya!
NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 4 Angry-smiley
princessmean1
princessmean1

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:42 pm

From Raisa To mermaid55, Yesterday at 8:14 pmFUCK YOU and your condolences you WHORE
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:50 pm

Det Jill Shelton at Coral Springs Police Department

From Raisa To Admin, Today at 13:10Melissa,

I am sorry I offended your "foes" but they called me names, told me I couldn't spell correctly and so on.

I told Shelton everything that happened on Wednesday, 9/9/2009,
Nicholas stayed up all night Tuesday,9/9/2009, from 11pm to 6am. I read
stories, watched TV , played games, watched his favorite movie "Thomas
the Train" NOTHING. The school said he threw several tantrums.

I
decided to give him one Lunesta with Gatorade on Wednesday, 9/10/2009
so maybe he can sleep. NEVER did I dream of giving him, something
fatal. This took place at around 8:30 pm to 9PM. I took two lunesta
because i was so tired from cleaning and working and not sleeping on
Wednesday,9//9/2009.

By 11:00 I was drowsiness and went to bed.
I told Alan to put Nicholas to bed. Alan told me he was able to finally
put Nicholas to sleep at around 12 am.

MEDICA EXAMER"S REPORT:
Mindy
RN at Coral Springs Medical Center stated I gave Nicholas a lunesta at
12am on 9/10/2009 and he fell right to sleep. That is false.
DET Jill Shelton email is shady and I don't understand it.

I
need to see my son and I feel like he has been robbed from me and I
can't find him. No one talks to me and I am on a wicth hunt.

The Broward Sheriff's Office stated " Mother gave son a lunesta and he DIED"
Did I honestly deserve that.

We shall see when the truth comes out.

I want to know about your email from Shelton?

Thanks,
Raisa

By
10:00 - 10:30 pm on Wednesday night 9 /9/2009I was ready to pass out.
The signs that I was looking for Nicholas earlier that evening were of
drowsiness, lethargic, vomiting, discoloration in his mouth, bad taste,
etc. Nothing, he was jumping around and wanted to keep watching TV.

By 11:00 pm on 9/09/02009 i passed out from the two lunesta and Nicholas dad finally put him to bed at 12 am.

If you remember I was nice of nice to send you DET Shelton EMAIL did not make much sense to me.

I
will remind civilizaed because Nicholas was the most lovable boys you
could have ever met. He loved hugs and kisses and I would give anything
to get just one hug and a kiss from him.

Nicholas is half Jewish and half Hispanic. He has blue/green eyes.

Regards,
Raisa (Nicholas Alan Odze mom FOREVER)

And my Reply:

Re: Det Jill Shelton at Coral Springs Police Department

• NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 4 I_icon_edit

From Admin To Raisa, Today at 15:35Thank
you Raisa. It is best if you do not continue to send PMs to members
here, it is only making the situation worse. I'm begging you, please
don't.

I'm still wondering about you finding Nicholas around open prescription bottles? When did that occur?
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:51 pm

I cannot imagine giving a baby any prescription meds not prescribed by the pediatrician. NEVER would I do that.

I am puzzled as to why a mother would give her baby a non prescribed medication and then drug herself so that she would not be able to care for her baby or even check on him.

What am I missing?
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:55 pm

mermaid55 wrote:From Raisa To mermaid55, Yesterday at 8:14 pmFUCK YOU and your condolences you WHORE

Mermaid NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 4 380822 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 4 380822 .....I am so upset that this poor excuse for a mother is doing this to you and others NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 4 389609 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 4 389609 .....there are such good people here. I feel she has tarnished us with her vile language and attacks. Tom is doing a great job of responding to this cuckoo with his great posts. Please leave my friends alone Raisa, they are good people you would be lucky to have friends like this.
Annabeth
Annabeth

Job/hobbies : Being a Dingbat takes all my time

Back to top Go down

Post by p3p4ni3 Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:58 pm

How sad and pitiful. You might be able to hide behind a
computer screen and express your opinions in the most gruesome and
inappropriate ways without consequence to a mother who has lost a child. No
matter how this situation has unfolded, the death of
Nicholas Odze's has been a terrible loss to our family. We
all miss him dearly. The loss of a child is the most unbearable pain to live
with. However my aunt doesn't need to be bombarded with insults. She was a
wonderful mother to Nicholas Odze's and will always be. You're labeling my aunt
with insufficient truth and you individuals are trying to serve justice in a
manner that is to simply pitiful. You are not her jury for you do not know the
full facts.
At the end of the day a mother lost a child a beautiful
adorable child. That pain can only be felt by someone who has lost a child and
I'm assuming the individuals who write insulting comments to a mother do not
know the impact that they might have on the mother who lost her child. So for that
individual who deems it fun to be crime stoppers as a hobby, I would write with
sensitivity and truthfulness.

p3p4ni3
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:04 pm

Raisa wrote:FUCK YOU

I hope you didn't talk to you son the way you talk to members of this blog. I suspect you did.

What are you attempting to achieve with this vulgar, crude talk? Whatever it is, if you even know, may I assure you, your goal is not being attained. You are portraying yourself as a low class woman. Combine your current behavior with feeding Lunesta to your little boy and the result is not pleasant. It is unspeakable.

Perhaps you should be displaying remorse for YOUR actions rather than attacking innocent strangers.

God bless Nicholas.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by MIZBELLA Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:06 pm

Admin wrote:Det Jill Shelton at Coral Springs Police Department

I am sorry I offended your "foes" but they called me names, told me I couldn't spell correctly and so on.

I
Wednesday,9//9/2009.

MEDICA EXAMER"S REPORT:
Mindy

I

Thanks,
Raisa

By

By 11:00 pm on 9/09/02009 i passed out from the two lunesta and Nicholas dad finally put him to bed at 12 am.

If you remember I was nice of nice to send you DET Shelton EMAIL did not make much sense to me.

I

Regards,

And my Reply:

• NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 4 I_icon_edit

don't.

I'm still wondering about you finding Nicholas around open prescription bottles? When did that occur?

Melissa, I am not buying this story with Nicholas being up from 11pm until 6am...going to school throwing a tantrum...then given ONE lunesta at around 8:30pm...that means that Nicholas whom was only 4 years old was awake for 20 1/2 hours straight still did not go to sleep until around 12 am by her own words...that is an additional 3 1/2 hours after he was given ONE lunesta....He was awake for 24 hours, given ONE lunesta and was still awake at 12am.......BULLSHIT.....there is a rat in the corn crib somewhere!!! I am an insomniac ...there is no way on god's green earth that I could be awake for 20 hours and take a lunesta( which by the way, I tried the free 7 day trial and it only took ONE lunesta to knock me on my ass)and still be awake 3 hours later.... it is just not possible. And my other question is if she gave him ONE lunesta at 8:30 pm and she said that she found him 15 minutes later with the other pill bottles opened in the bathroom....she said she passed out at 11:00pm and that the father finally got him to bed around 12am....that is 2+ hours that the other pills found in his system would have had time to take effect on top of the ONE lunesta in addition to the 23 odd hours that the child did not sleep on top of the fact that he was only 4 years old....she stated that he did not show any signs of lethargy, drowsiness, vomiting etc. I only have one word for the whole scenerio that I believe she created to cover her own ass.....BULLSHIT!! NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 4 447301 And in addition to all of that why did the father whom is LE not question whether the child had consumed other pills when he was found in the bathroom with open pill bottles? Hmmm' that is alot of BULLSHIT to wade through especially when she is trying to convince people that she didn't intentionally harm her child. I'm not buying it!
MIZBELLA
MIZBELLA

Job/hobbies : Assembler

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticOne Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:10 pm

Thank you for posting. I am sure the pain your aunt is feeling right now is truly unbearable. I pray she is seeking professional help in this situation.

I am sure Nicholas was a beautiful happy child to whom she very much loved. Believe me, our only intent is to seek the truth behind such a tragic and regretable death. Constantly we are told that we do not know or understand the truth behind the situation.. We have posted on this forum what has been reported. If that version of the truth has been mistated, we would appreciate any clarification you could provide us.

A life lost too soon should not be taken lightly, so if not for Justice, then for Nicholas, let the truth shine through.

p3p4ni3 wrote:How sad and pitiful. You might be able to hide behind a
full facts.
know the impact that they might have on the mother who lost her child. So for that
MysticOne
MysticOne

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:11 pm

p3p4ni3 wrote:How sad and pitiful. You might be able to hide behind a
full facts.

I am sure Nicholas was a wonderful little boy and was loved dearly by his family.

Why is his mother attacking strangers on a blog with vile, crude, vulgarity? If she is trying to elicit sympathy she is approaching it in the wrong way. Her behavior is having the opposite affect, garnering ill will and losing sympathy.

Perhaps you can speak to your aunt the way you spoke to the blog and correct her behavior.

I am sorry for your loss of Nicholas. I know your heart is breaking.

God bless you. God bless Nicholas.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by momgot2kids Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:13 pm

MIZBELLA wrote:
Admin wrote:Det Jill Shelton at Coral Springs Police Department

I
Wednesday,9//9/2009.

MEDICA EXAMER"S REPORT:
Mindy

I

Thanks,
Raisa

By

I

Regards,

And my Reply:

don't.

Melissa, I am not buying this story with Nicholas being up from 11pm until 6am...going to school throwing a tantrum...then given ONE lunesta at around 8:30pm...that means that Nicholas whom was only 4 years old was awake for 20 1/2 hours straight still did not go to sleep until around 12 am by her own words...that is an additional 3 1/2 hours after he was given ONE lunesta....He was awake for 24 hours, given ONE lunesta and was still awake at 12am.......BULLSHIT.....there is a rat in the corn crib somewhere!!! I am an insomniac ...there is no way on god's green earth that I could be awake for 20 hours and take a lunesta( which by the way, I tried the free 7 day trial and it only took ONE lunesta to knock me on my ass)and still be awake 3 hours later.... it is just not possible. And my other question is if she gave him ONE lunesta at 8:30 pm and she said that she found him 15 minutes later with the other pill bottles opened in the bathroom....she said she passed out at 11:00pm and that the father finally got him to bed around 12am....that is 2+ hours that the other pills found in his system would have had time to take effect on top of the ONE lunesta in addition to the 23 odd hours that the child did not sleep on top of the fact that he was only 4 years old....she stated that he did not show any signs of lethargy, drowsiness, vomiting etc. I only have one word for the whole scenerio that I believe she created to cover her own ass.....BULLSHIT!! NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 4 447301 And in addition to all of that why did the father whom is LE not question whether the child had consumed other pills when he was found in the bathroom with open pill bottles? Hmmm' that is alot of BULLSHIT to wade through especially when she is trying to convince people that she didn't intentionally harm her child. I'm not buying it!
You said it all it is impossible
momgot2kids
momgot2kids

Job/hobbies : Mom/Ring Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next