Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SONDRA DRAKE - 2 months - Springfield MO

3 posters

Go down

SONDRA DRAKE - 2 months - Springfield MO Empty SONDRA DRAKE - 2 months - Springfield MO

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:32 pm

The Springfield Police Department is investigating the death of an infant, whose body was found  at a home Monday night.Springfield
Police Lt. Kevin Grizzell confirmed Tuesday that the investigation
involved a 2-month-old child at a house in the 2000 block of N.
Prospect Street.Grizzell said the department's Criminal Investigation division was handling the inquiry, but declined to provide more details.A
police incident report obtained by the News-Leader shows officers
interviewed at least six people, including Daniel and Ashley Drake, who
were listed as parents of the deceased child.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

SONDRA DRAKE - 2 months - Springfield MO Empty Re: SONDRA DRAKE - 2 months - Springfield MO

Post by oviedo45 Thu May 13, 2010 3:57 pm

UPDATED 10-21-09 819 a.m.:
Lt. David Millsapsays that it appears there was no foul play in Sondra Drakes death.
However, he says charges could be filed against the little girls parents
for the filthy living conditions that she and her three siblings were
living in.

Greene County assistant medical examiner Tom Van De Berg says his office is waiting on microscopic and toxicology evidence to determine a cause of death.

Posted by
Kathee Baird
http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2009/10/breaking-news-developing-baby-girl.html
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

SONDRA DRAKE - 2 months - Springfield MO Empty Re: SONDRA DRAKE - 2 months - Springfield MO

Post by oviedo45 Thu May 13, 2010 3:58 pm

comments from the above blog :

Anonymous
said...

from the mother i took care of my girls i gave them something most
children will never experience and that is love our home was not filthy
you can ask any one who knew us a piece of me was lost when i lost my
little baby what is worse now my daughters will suffer because we are
apart we are a family no matter what anyone says love and faith must
hold us together untill my four daughters come home where they belong
may god be with them and watch over them untill i can have them back
home with me
November 9, 2009 3:17 AM
Anonymous
said...

HAVE THEY GOTTEN THE OTHER TESTS THEY ARE WAITIN ON .WHATS UP WHEN WILL
THEIR FAMILY BE REUNITED THOSE LITTLE GIRLS NEED THERE MOMA
January 30, 2010 10:36 PM
Anonymous
said...

IM ASKING EVERYONE PLEASE SAY A LITTLE PRAYER BE FOR U LAY YOUR HEAD
DOWN GOD PLEASE LET THOSE BEATIFUL LITTLE GIRLS GO BACK HOME WHERE THEY
BELONG THEY ALL NEED EACH OTHER FOR THOSE WHO KNEW THEM WILL ALL AGREE
EVEN THERE ENEMIES COULD SAY THEYRE A LOVEING FAMILY
January 31, 2010 10:31 PM

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2009/10/breaking-news-developing-baby-girl.html
----------------
i posted a comment to see if there is an update to the story -
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Thu May 13, 2010 4:08 pm

so i am wondering if that is really the mother of the baby who is wanting her other children (apparently they were taken out of the home due to the conditions?)
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

SONDRA DRAKE - 2 months - Springfield MO Empty Re: Infant DRAKE - 2 months - Springfield MO

Post by kath Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:47 pm

Anonymous said...
THERE ARE STIL PEOPLE WHO LOVE I MEAN REAL LOVE YOU RARELY GET THE OPPERTUNITY TO SEE THIS OR HEAR ABOUT IT HOLD ON TO THE ONES U LOVF WE TAKE ADVANTAGE NOT EVEN MEANING TO U DONT NO WHAT U GOT TIL U DONT HAVE IT IT HURTS BUT THEM 4 LITTLE GIRLS HAVE BEEN THROUGH HELL AND BACK WHAT MAKES THEM HAPPY ASK THEM WHEN WHEN THEY C THERE PARENTS THEY RUN TO THEM THEY WANA B WITH THEM NO 1 CAN DENIE THAT WE LOVE ITS REAL SO ALL THE FAKE FRIENDS ASOCIATES OR TOTAL STRANGERS THAT PUT ON A ACT 2 IMPRESS U WIL B IN MY PRAYERS TO NITE CAUSE NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAID AND SAY I AM A MOTHER I WIL PASS THIS DOWN THROUGH GENERATIONS SOME OF YAL NO WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT FOR ONES THAT HAUE IT THEY CAN NEVER TAKE THAT FROM ME MY GIRLS WONT STAND NOT 2 HAVE US IN THERE LIFE HOW CAN U LAY UR HEAD DOWN AT NITE WE BELONG 2 GETHER THEY ARE MINE I LOVE THEM BRING THEM HOME 2 ME I DONT WANT 2 LOOSE THEM
July 23, 2010 4:53 AM

kath
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : Yardwork, plants, garden

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:52 pm

i wonder if that is the mom posting?
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

SONDRA DRAKE - 2 months - Springfield MO Empty Re: Infant DRAKE - 2 months - Springfield MO

Post by kath Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:31 pm

I believe it is the mother.

The fact that this person is so obviously "uneducated" in the English language (but may be really good at texting), it is a bit hard to tell.
After reading all the posts, it is safe to say it is the same person posting; whether it is just the mother or someone posting statements for the mother and themselves…??

I am curious. In October 2009 it is stated that they are waiting for certain test results; January 2010 the poster asks about the results; July 2010 still not resolved... should this raise eyebrows?

kath
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : Yardwork, plants, garden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down