Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHRISTOPHER DAVIS - 5 months - Des Moines IA

+3
retired_infl
Elaina Martin
TomTerrific0420
7 posters

Go down

CHRISTOPHER DAVIS - 5 months - Des Moines IA Empty CHRISTOPHER DAVIS - 5 months - Des Moines IA

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:12 pm

Des Moines IA ---- The father of a 5-month-old boy was charged Thursday afternoon with child
endangerment after allegedly causing fractures to the infant's skull and two
vertebra in the neck.

CHRISTOPHER DAVIS - 5 months - Des Moines IA Bilde?Site=D2&Date=20100326&Category=NEWS&ArtNo=100326006&Ref=AR&Profile=1001&MaxW=180&Border=0

Paul Russell Davis, 18, was arrested by Des Moines
police following an investigation.

Officials said they were contacted by
a representative of the Department of Human Services. Five-month-old Christopher
Davis was at Mercy Medical Center in Des Moines in serious condition, according
to a report.

Christopher was brought into the hospital with a fractured
skull, broken neck, subdural hematomas to the head and multiple bruises on his
body, a report said. He is expected to survive.

Davis told police that he and his wife, Kayla Phipps-Davis, 16, got into an
argument at their apartment, after which Phipps-Davis left to take a
walk.

Davis said the baby was crying as he sat in his swing, so he
"snatched the baby" out of the swing and threw him in his crib.

Davis
then allegedly grabbed the child from out of the crib and shook him in an
attempt to keep him awake until the child fell "limp."

Phipps-Davis told
police that she returned from her walk 30 minutes later and discovered their
child had been injured. She told officers the infant was fine when she
left.

The parents took Christopher to the hospital for treatment.
Paul Davis was taken to police headquarters for questioning and admitted to
causing the injuries, police said.

The child endangerment charge filed
against him is a class C felony, punishable by up to 10 years in prison if
convicted. A no-contact order also was filed to prevent Davis from having
contact with minors.

Since Jan. 1, 2007, Des Moines police have made
2,502 trips in response to cases involving a child in need of assistance, Sgt.
Lori Lavorato said.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

CHRISTOPHER DAVIS - 5 months - Des Moines IA Empty Re: CHRISTOPHER DAVIS - 5 months - Des Moines IA

Post by Elaina Martin Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:01 pm

Pray we get Justice for Christopher. We can not do it with out your help. Please contact John Sarcone-Polk County Attorney.(515) 286-3737 ctyatty@polkcountyiowa.gov it is not right this baby is in a hospital bed suffering and his piece of shi. dad is out free, painless doing What ever he wants. Please be Christophers voice.

Last edited by Elaina Martin on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More info to help baby Christopher)

Elaina Martin
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

CHRISTOPHER DAVIS - 5 months - Des Moines IA Empty Re: CHRISTOPHER DAVIS - 5 months - Des Moines IA

Post by retired_infl Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:03 pm

Ms. Martin, so sorry for the late reply; weekends are very slow here, but we have always been about justice for children. Please know that many here will be praying for Christopher and for you and your family. Please come back and let us know how Christopher is doing CHRISTOPHER DAVIS - 5 months - Des Moines IA 744935.

Linda
retired_infl
retired_infl
Superhero (cape and tights included)

Job/hobbies : reading, cooking, gardening, jazz

Back to top Go down

CHRISTOPHER DAVIS - 5 months - Des Moines IA Empty County Attorney

Post by Oregon_Aunt Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:53 pm

Justice for Christopher, The County Attorney's office will just plea bargain if the public does not demand justice. Please contact the numbers provided by Ms. Martin. Should you not see them here they are again, remember the squeaky will gets the greases. Thank you so much for all your help.

Friends and Family here is the number to the County Attorney who is responsible for prosecuting Paul Davis for the extreme abuse of his sweet baby my great nephew. Please call and demand Justice is served and not just a slap on the hand or some back room plea bargain. Your voices are important!! John Sarcone- Polk County Attorney 515-286-3737 515-286-3737 Ctyatty@polkcountyiowa.gov

Oregon_Aunt
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:36 pm

We will do what we can to help.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmo Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:45 pm

I have sent the following e-mail to Mr. Sarcone. Christopher and his loved ones are in my family's prayers.

Dear Mr. Sarcone:

While I do not live in your jurisdiction, I am compelled to write demanding justice in the case of Paul Davis who admits abusing his 5-month-old son. Please prosecute this case to the fullest extent of the law and please press for the fullest punishment allowed by law. This innocent child has endured unimaginable pain and suffering. One can imagine there will be lasting effects from his injuries.

It is important that a strong message be sent to abusers that their acts will not be treated lightly. Someone must be a voice for victims who cannot speak on their own behalf, please be that voice for Christopher Davis.

Thank you for your consideration.
Elmo
Elmo
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Back to top Go down

Post by Oregon_Aunt Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:23 pm

Bless you Elmo! and Thank you dearly for all the thoughts and Prayers!

Oregon_Aunt
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:37 pm

I have just sent the following:

Dear Mr. Sarcone,

I am writing to you on behalf of Christopher Davis. Christopher was the victim of a vicious attack by his "father", Paul Davis. I understand that Mr. Davis has been charged with child endangerment. That is not acceptable! We can no longer sit idly by and let children, our most precious treasure, be treated as disposable, voiceless victims! I am asking that you please prosecute Mr. Davis to the fullest extent the law permits and seek the harshest penalty allowed.

It is time that we as a society treat abusers of children as the brutal, cruel monsters that they are. Until we do, we will see this life threatening, often fatal tragedy played out over and over again. We have to be a voice for those who cannot speak for themselves.

Seeking justice for Christopher
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by Oregon_Aunt Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:49 pm

Thank you mom in IL, it is very much appreciated that all of you have taken time out of your busy lives to ask for Justice for Christopher.

Oregon_Aunt
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by retired_infl Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:42 pm

Dear Mr. Sarcone:

I am writing on behalf of Christopher Davis, 5 months old. I am a member of an Internet blog which seeks justice for the victims of child abuse. I was a victim of child abuse by my own father and feel very strongly that abusers should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. I could not forgive myself for failing to demand justice in the case against Paul Russell Davis, Christopher's "father," who violently took out his anger on this 5-month-old helpless infant.

It is my understanding that Paul Russell Davis is already free on bond. Please work to revoke that bond and put this man back in jail. Above all, please prosecute this case to the fullest extent of the law, seeking the maximum punishment that the law allows. All too often, first-time offenders are offered a ridiculous plea down; all too often a second offense occurs and the baby ends up dead. For the sake of Christopher and other abused children, be this child's voice and seek justice for this baby,

Thank you for your consideration.

/s/
retired_infl
retired_infl

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaina Martin Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:04 pm

Thank you so much to everybody who has sent a email I now have the name and number of the Gentelman who is handling this case. His name is Mike Hunter 515 286-3206 email Michael.Hunter@polkcountyiowa.gov I am so greatful for those who are willing to be Christopher's voice. Pray for justice thursday. Christopher's Auntie in CA

Elaina Martin
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaina Martin Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:20 am

Hello, I finally have my web page up please post it to everyone who can help us get justice for baby Christopher. www.getjusticeforChristopherMichaelDavis.com Our family is greatful for all your prayers and letters, emails, and phone calls.

Elaina Martin
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:39 am

Elaina Martin wrote:Hello, I finally have my web page up please post it to everyone who can help us get justice for baby Christopher. www.getjusticeforChristopherMichaelDavis.com Our family is greatful for all your prayers and letters, emails, and phone calls.
---Hello Elaina. My sympathy to you and your family in this horrible case of abuse.
I tried the website and it came up that the "server not located". Is it possible that you made an error when posting?
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:56 am

Elaina Martin wrote:Thank you so much to everybody who has sent a email I now have the name and number of the Gentelman who is handling this case. His name is Mike Hunter 515 286-3206 email Michael.Hunter@polkcountyiowa.gov I am so greatful for those who are willing to be Christopher's voice. Pray for justice thursday. Christopher's Auntie in CA

Is there an update on this case, Ms. Martin? I'm curious as to what happened in court yesterday...
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by retired_infl Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:23 am

Bump. Ms. Martin, is there any word on Christopher yet? I see you online on the userlist and was hoping you can tell us how he is doing. Prayers continue for him and all of you.
retired_infl
retired_infl

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:17 am

Website, as posted, is still not working.
Very Curious to me... CHRISTOPHER DAVIS - 5 months - Des Moines IA 76433
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaina Martin Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:51 am

Hi, I now have the names and numbers of the Attorney responsable for prosecuting Paul Davis for this brutial act he has done to Christopher. Please email or call. Michael Hunter (515) 286-3206 Michael.Hunter@polkcountyiowa.gov please let him know we want justice for Baby Christopher. The investigator from DHS is Bill Dickey (515) 725-2633 bdickey@dhs.state.ia.us The social worker's name is Ann Soroka (515) 726-2756 asoroka@dhs.state.ia.us Ms. Soroka is already speaking to Christopher's Mother about the abuser Father's visitation rights. Let's let her know this is unacceptable. Thank you for helping Christopher.

Elaina Martin
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaina Martin Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:06 am

Paul was released again he is being charged with Endangerment causing serious injury and one count of neglect of a dependant. They are each class c felonies. We are praying he get's the maximum which is ten years in prison for each felonie. Also baby Christopher is holding formula down now and he seems to be getting stronger every day. I put the wrong web address for our page it is www.justiceforchristophermichaeldavis.com would love as many people as possiable to sign our petition/guest book. We are greatful for the prayers and support for out family. Christopher was released from the hospital and is living with his Mother at his Grandmother's home. Christopher's Mother's Mother. Sadly some crazy person slashed all four of Christopher's Grandmother's tires at the home were Christopher lives. One guess who did it???????????

Elaina Martin
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:32 am

Elaina Martin wrote:Paul was released again he is being charged with Endangerment causing serious injury and one count of neglect of a dependant. They are each class c felonies. We are praying he get's the maximum which is ten years in prison for each felonie. Also baby Christopher is holding formula down now and he seems to be getting stronger every day. I put the wrong web address for our page it is www.justiceforchristophermichaeldavis.com would love as many people as possiable to sign our petition/guest book. We are greatful for the prayers and support for out family. Christopher was released from the hospital and is living with his Mother at his Grandmother's home. Christopher's Mother's Mother. Sadly some crazy person slashed all four of Christopher's Grandmother's tires at the home were Christopher lives. One guess who did it???????????
---Thanks Elaina for straightening out the website address. I will go there right now and check it out.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:41 am

I have gladly signed the petition. I recommend that our Blamily support this family's efforts to prevent this child, and any other child, from having to be anywhere near Mr. Davis. My opinion as stated.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down