Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DELAY OF TRIAL

2 posters

Go down

DELAY OF TRIAL Empty DELAY OF TRIAL

Post by indymom Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:12 pm

Hi - I'm a newby. I've never posted anything ever on a blog/forum - - till now. This site appears to be the safest I've observed and the most intelligent. I have become obsessed with this case as have others. As a retired court reporter, I firmly believe there will not be a trial in January and I can foresee it continued and continued for at least a year. We had many murder trials in our court and I think this case being heard in January is next to an impossibility (hope I'm wrong). Also, this counter-suit that CA has filed against ZG.....now that she can be cross examined, I would really expect a dismissal by CA and JB (if he's got any brains at all-which has already been determined). Hope I haven't screwed anything up by my being a novice.

indymom
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

DELAY OF TRIAL Empty Re: DELAY OF TRIAL

Post by admin Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:53 pm

Welcome IndyMom, we are so glad you are here. Usually, everyone posts on the Main blog of the day, so I'm afraid most members have missed your post. I'm moving it over there now....just click this link:

https://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/main-blog-f10/main-blog-mon-nov-17th-1-t569-795.htm

Again, welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to ask, everyone is very helpful here!
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down