Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cindy's MySpace Blog:

+24
ToMuchReading
petesaparte
TiphInTx
chaffin88
80smetalhead
heavensent
lynnaz
just_a_mom
Midnightstar
mom2casey
nurse1956
arkymom
jnetk in Nashville
Lkcogrl
admin
momsickle
angellvr6
grandmaOf12
anaday26
Stassified
mom_in_il
happynurse
BigJohnny
Stephanie
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cindy's MySpace Blog: Empty Cindy's MySpace Blog:

Post by Stephanie Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:59 am

Remember this one? This is something I'm sure the Anthony's would rather we all forget - but this will certainly come out in trial. Remember, she posted this July 3rd and there's speculation that Caylee died mid-end June.

July 3 – Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, allegedly posts the following message* to her MySpace blog:

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

"She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This
precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional
love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is
loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away.
Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the
love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there
are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the
most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant,
the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then
the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is
blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a
chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter
to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother
get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The
daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and
does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised,
fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her
friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her
space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out
for the little angel?"

Not only does this clearly negate anything and everything Cindy has said about Casey being a good person and a good mother, but I think it is very telling.

Discuss. :)
Stephanie
Stephanie
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : Full Time Mom/Student

Back to top Go down

Cindy's MySpace Blog: Empty Re: Cindy's MySpace Blog:

Post by BigJohnny Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:06 am

Stephanie wrote:Remember this one? This is something I'm sure the Anthony's would rather we all forget - but this will certainly come out in trial. Remember, she posted this July 3rd and there's speculation that Caylee died mid-end June.

July 3 – Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, allegedly posts the following message* to her MySpace blog:

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

"She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This
precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional
love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is
loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away.
Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the
love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there
are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the
most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant,
the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then
the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is
blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a
chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter
to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother
get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The
daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and
does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised,
fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her
friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her
space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out
for the little angel?"

Not only does this clearly negate anything and everything Cindy has said about Casey being a good person and a good mother, but I think it is very telling.

Discuss. :)

She really laid it all out there. She said all that before she found out Casey murdered Caylee. If asked today about it she would say none of that makes her a murderer.
BigJohnny
BigJohnny
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Post by happynurse Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:12 am

YES a VERY telling story from Cindy indeed!!!

happynurse
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by BigJohnny Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:17 am

If it hadn't been for the stinky car getting out of the lot when would Cindy have confronted Casey? As mad as she was on July 3, she should have confronted her then.
BigJohnny
BigJohnny

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:29 am

I remember reading that for the very first time. I thought Cindy knew then that Caylee would not be coming back. I think she knew something had gone terribly wrong. She sounded truly heartbroken and more than a little bitter towards Casey. So much for how much she knows Casey loves Caylee! And so much for her love for Caylee.
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:34 am

I can tell y'all right now..something is amiss with this Cindy. She hasn't been thinking clearly for a long time..

My mother wouldn't let me just up and leave with Mallory like that. I'm sure some would say "Well, you're her mother and you have the right to take her wherever you want to go." But ethically, my mom wouldn't let me. She knows I don't have a lot of money..she knows I'd be struggling..she also knows me better than anyone else and knows I don't have a good grasp on managing my money just yet.

Mallory and I are safest here. If I tried to leave, she'd do everything she could to stop me because she knows its best for Mallory that we stay here until I'm financially stable enough and mature and responsible enough to leave here and get a place of our own where we will be safe and well taken care of.

Cindy should have never let Casey leave. What kind of hold did Casey have on her mother that she could just do whatever she wanted to? I can't b/s my mom..gave up on that a long time ago!
Stephanie
Stephanie

Back to top Go down

Post by BigJohnny Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:00 am

Stephanie wrote:I can tell y'all right now..something is amiss with this Cindy. She hasn't been thinking clearly for a long time..

My mother wouldn't let me just up and leave with Mallory like that. I'm sure some would say "Well, you're her mother and you have the right to take her wherever you want to go." But ethically, my mom wouldn't let me. She knows I don't have a lot of money..she knows I'd be struggling..she also knows me better than anyone else and knows I don't have a good grasp on managing my money just yet.

Mallory and I are safest here. If I tried to leave, she'd do everything she could to stop me because she knows its best for Mallory that we stay here until I'm financially stable enough and mature and responsible enough to leave here and get a place of our own where we will be safe and well taken care of.

Cindy should have never let Casey leave. What kind of hold did Casey have on her mother that she could just do whatever she wanted to? I can't b/s my mom..gave up on that a long time ago!

I have two good daughters and don't know much about hard times, but teens become a challenge and I think Cindy has had trouble with Casey for a long time. And the longer it went on the harder it was to deal with it. I do feel sorry for her at times but she let Casey be the boss a long time ago - once a child goes one direction, it is hard to change it.
BigJohnny
BigJohnny

Back to top Go down

Post by Stassified Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:49 am

Wowza this thing is weird! Somebody educate me.....
Stassified
Stassified

Job/hobbies : Professional BS-er

Back to top Go down

Post by anaday26 Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:51 am

:( I think Cindy was going to do the tough love thing; probably at the advice of her therapist; and it backfired and little Caylee paid the price with her life; now CINDY is dealing with her guilt by pretending KC was and is the best daughter and best mother . Therefore she must continue with the lie that Caylee is still alive; because if she faces reality that the baby is dead; then she will have to acknowledge the truth: Her daughter is not nor has she ever been perfect, she was troubled maybe all of her life and they didn't get her help, they lived in a fantasy land, she will have to admit her daughter is a thief, a liar, a slut, and worst of all, a baby killer. Cindy needs to come clean, go to KC and tell her to admit where she put that baby. I think as long as she don't hear it from the sluts mouth, then it just isn't so. Please bring that baby home so she can have a final resting place, she deserves that.
anaday26
anaday26
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : love to read mysteries, love animals, have a lot of them lol, love children, love nature

Back to top Go down

Post by grandmaOf12 Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:34 am

anaday26 wrote::( I think Cindy was going to do the tough love thing; probably at the advice of her therapist; and it backfired and little Caylee paid the price with her life; now CINDY is dealing with her guilt by pretending KC was and is the best daughter and best mother . Therefore she must continue with the lie that Caylee is still alive; because if she faces reality that the baby is dead; then she will have to acknowledge the truth: Her daughter is not nor has she ever been perfect, she was troubled maybe all of her life and they didn't get her help, they lived in a fantasy land, she will have to admit her daughter is a thief, a liar, a slut, and worst of all, a baby killer. Cindy needs to come clean, go to KC and tell her to admit where she put that baby. I think as long as she don't hear it from the sluts mouth, then it just isn't so. Please bring that baby home so she can have a final resting place, she deserves that.

Not to mention, as long as she can pretend that Caylee is alive, and continue to convince others, it creates "reasonable doubt". With reasonable doubt, it would be harder to get a jury to convict Casey.
grandmaOf12
grandmaOf12

Job/hobbies : birds,computers, Nancy Grace

Back to top Go down

Post by angellvr6 Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:14 am

:( Good Morning everyone, wow just read Cindy's my space blog and it breaks my heart because Cindy knows in her heart that this precious angel that we have all come to love. Is no longer with us. Her guilt has got to be eating away at her. Casey knew the one thing that her mom loved more than anything was that precious angel. It's sad that Cindy gave Casey the power to get her way no matter what. Including murder, that lil angel didn't deserve to die. Crying or Very sad God Bless you Caylee we all love you with our whole heart. You never knew us but I pray that you know we will never rest until we find you.
angellvr6
angellvr6
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Cindy's MySpace Blog: Empty Re: Cindy's blog

Post by momsickle Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:23 pm

Cindy wrote like the aftermath of a therapy session. It seems so disconnected when she switches back & forth between "I" and "her" - referring to herself between 1st & 3rd pronouns. Ickkk. She made a huge mistake of using custody as a threat, instead of keeping quiet. I'm sure KC emotionally blackmailed her family by her temper. It might take Cindy years to untangle her control web if she chooses to become honest.

momsickle
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by BigJohnny Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:38 pm

Stassified wrote:Wowza this thing is weird! Somebody educate me.....

Play with the blog a while and you will get use to it. The main thing is - use the "quote" at right to reply to a specific comment. Use "reply" at bottom of page to reply to the whole thread.

For active discussion look to the top of the lists. Latest times rise to the top.
BigJohnny
BigJohnny

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:42 pm

And remember to check your "PM" box from time to time. This is a private message system you can use to send messages to ther members.

BIG JOHNNY! This means YOU! lol. I sent you a message....
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:46 pm

Stassified wrote:Wowza this thing is weird! Somebody educate me.....

Your avatar is GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for coming over.

If you've ever read Websleuths, this forum's format is very similar. Takes some getting used to, but you'll find its much easier to navigate than sifting through thousands of pages on the other blog.
Stephanie
Stephanie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkcogrl Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:38 pm

I just finished reading "The Sociopath Next Door", and I can tell you that the profile fits Casey to a T. She wasnt a monster that was created overnight, it took years and years of enabling. I feel that George has been left out of the loop for years, and Cindy and Casey just went back and forth arguing and controlling.
Lkcogrl
Lkcogrl
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : Government employee

Back to top Go down

Cindy's MySpace Blog: Empty RE: Cindy's My Space Blog

Post by jnetk in Nashville Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:45 pm

mom_in_il wrote:I remember reading that for the very first time. I thought Cindy knew then that Caylee would not be coming back. I think she knew something had gone terribly wrong. She sounded truly heartbroken and more than a little bitter towards Casey. So much for how much she knows Casey loves Caylee! And so much for her love for Caylee.
A little off the subject, but where in So. Illinois are you from. I'm from Mt. Vernon, IL originally. I moved to Nashville, TN in 02/08.
jnetk in Nashville
jnetk in Nashville
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:05 pm

momsickle wrote:Cindy wrote like the aftermath of a therapy session. It seems so disconnected when she switches back & forth between "I" and "her" - referring to herself between 1st & 3rd pronouns. Ickkk. She made a huge mistake of using custody as a threat, instead of keeping quiet. I'm sure KC emotionally blackmailed her family by her temper. It might take Cindy years to untangle her control web if she chooses to become honest.

Yes, I agree. She shouldn't have threatened it..she should have seen the signs early on - declared her an unfit mother with her partying ways..told her to go live with Tony but the baby stays here.

My heart aches for Cindy but at the same time - she's not as dumb as she would like us to believe..she needs to go with her instincts and bring this baby some justice!!
Stephanie
Stephanie

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:10 pm

Lkcogrl wrote:I just finished reading "The Sociopath Next Door", and I can tell you that the profile fits Casey to a T. She wasnt a monster that was created overnight, it took years and years of enabling. I feel that George has been left out of the loop for years, and Cindy and Casey just went back and forth arguing and controlling.

Is this a book or an article? I want to check that out.
Stephanie
Stephanie

Back to top Go down

Post by arkymom Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:39 pm

anaday26 wrote::( I think Cindy was going to do the tough love thing; probably at the advice of her therapist; and it backfired and little Caylee paid the price with her life; now CINDY is dealing with her guilt by pretending KC was and is the best daughter and best mother . Therefore she must continue with the lie that Caylee is still alive; because if she faces reality that the baby is dead; then she will have to acknowledge the truth: Her daughter is not nor has she ever been perfect, she was troubled maybe all of her life and they didn't get her help, they lived in a fantasy land, she will have to admit her daughter is a thief, a liar, a slut, and worst of all, a baby killer. Cindy needs to come clean, go to KC and tell her to admit where she put that baby. I think as long as she don't hear it from the sluts mouth, then it just isn't so. Please bring that baby home so she can have a final resting place, she deserves that.
I totally agree.
arkymom
arkymom
Supreme Commander of the Universe
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by nurse1956 Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:44 pm

arkymom wrote:
I totally agree.
LP said that Cindi and Casey had a bad arguement the night of the 15th of June and Cindi went so far as to put her hands around Casey's throat. Too bad she didn't squeeze the life out of her. This was over Casey stealing her grandfathers trust money for his assisted living. As a nurse in long term care I can relate to wanting to strangle her. That costs alot of money to keep a loved one in an assisted living environment. Anyone else remember LP telling this to NG on her show?

nurse1956
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : Registered Nurse

Back to top Go down

Cindy's MySpace Blog: Empty Come clean!

Post by mom2casey Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:59 pm

No
I myself felt really sorry for Cindy when I first read that blog as it seems she loved Caylee more than life it's self. What I don't understand is where did that love go? Why would she stand by her daughter even with the slightest doubt of what POSSIBLY could be the truth?? How could she not wonder and want to beat it out of Casey when they were under the same roof?? How could she sit back as Casey jumped right back on the internet under home confinement without shedding a tear?? Caylee needed the protection and the love, not Casey! I feel bad for George as I think Casey ran her mother who in turn ran George. His family is cracking apart and I think he clearly knows the truth. He is wondering.... he is thinking.... he knows! Cindy is not in denial, she is in pure guilt. She is blaming herself and must think 2 wrongs don't make a right so she is standing by Casey. I am so sorry Cindy but it's time for you to DO THE RIGHT THING! A little boy goes missing and as bad as that family is portrayed, they contact LE and what do you know... the boy is safe with his Dad 4 days later. They did not wait 31 days!! Come clean Cindy, for the love of Casey come clean! Please... if you truly love your granddaughter, come clean!
mom2casey
mom2casey
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:47 pm

nurse1956 wrote:
arkymom wrote:
I totally agree.
LP said that Cindi and Casey had a bad arguement the night of the 15th of June and Cindi went so far as to put her hands around Casey's throat. Too bad she didn't squeeze the life out of her. This was over Casey stealing her grandfathers trust money for his assisted living. As a nurse in long term care I can relate to wanting to strangle her. That costs alot of money to keep a loved one in an assisted living environment. Anyone else remember LP telling this to NG on her show?

Really - Cindy should have choked the life out of her. That would have been easier to cover up - just say she died during one of her crazy chloroform/strangulation sexcapades.
Stephanie
Stephanie

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightstar Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:51 pm

Hello everyone...this place seems nice so far. If i could figure out how to make my letters bigger. :D
Midnightstar
Midnightstar
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by just_a_mom Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:22 pm

Midnightstar wrote:Hello everyone...this place seems nice so far. If i could figure out how to make my letters bigger. :D
The same place you made it bold, the icon with 2 As, click on that, it has the sizes. Hope this helps.
just_a_mom
just_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next