Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cindy's MySpace Blog:

+24
ToMuchReading
petesaparte
TiphInTx
chaffin88
80smetalhead
heavensent
lynnaz
just_a_mom
Midnightstar
mom2casey
nurse1956
arkymom
jnetk in Nashville
Lkcogrl
admin
momsickle
angellvr6
grandmaOf12
anaday26
Stassified
mom_in_il
happynurse
BigJohnny
Stephanie
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cindy's MySpace Blog: - Page 2 Empty Re: Cindy's MySpace Blog:

Post by BigJohnny Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:33 pm

Midnightstar wrote:Hello everyone...this place seems nice so far. If i could figure out how to make my letters bigger. :D

If you are using Firefox, Ctrl ++ makes type bigger. To make what you write bigger, highlight your text and click the box above with the small and large A on it.
BigJohnny
BigJohnny
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Post by nurse1956 Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:49 pm

Stephanie wrote:
nurse1956 wrote:
arkymom wrote:
anaday26 wrote::( I think Cindy was going to do the tough love thing; probably at the advice of her therapist; and it backfired and little Caylee paid the price with her life; now CINDY is dealing with her guilt by pretending KC was and is the best daughter and best mother . Therefore she must continue with the lie that Caylee is still alive; because if she faces reality that the baby is dead; then she will have to acknowledge the truth: Her daughter is not nor has she ever been perfect, she was troubled maybe all of her life and they didn't get her help, they lived in a fantasy land, she will have to admit her daughter is a thief, a liar, a slut, and worst of all, a baby killer. Cindy needs to come clean, go to KC and tell her to admit where she put that baby. I think as long as she don't hear it from the sluts mouth, then it just isn't so. Please bring that baby home so she can have a final resting place, she deserves that.
I totally agree.
LP said that Cindi and Casey had a bad arguement the night of the 15th of June and Cindi went so far as to put her hands around Casey's throat. Too bad she didn't squeeze the life out of her. This was over Casey stealing her grandfathers trust money for his assisted living. As a nurse in long term care I can relate to wanting to strangle her. That costs alot of money to keep a loved one in an assisted living environment. Anyone else remember LP telling this to NG on her show?

Really - Cindy should have choked the life out of her. That would have been easier to cover up - just say she died during one of her crazy chloroform/strangulation sexcapades.
He was saying this as Nancy Grace was interrupting him. I sent him an email about it. Will let you know what he has to say if anything.

nurse1956
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : Registered Nurse

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:59 am

nurse1956 wrote:
Stephanie wrote:
nurse1956 wrote:
arkymom wrote:
anaday26 wrote::( I think Cindy was going to do the tough love thing; probably at the advice of her therapist; and it backfired and little Caylee paid the price with her life; now CINDY is dealing with her guilt by pretending KC was and is the best daughter and best mother . Therefore she must continue with the lie that Caylee is still alive; because if she faces reality that the baby is dead; then she will have to acknowledge the truth: Her daughter is not nor has she ever been perfect, she was troubled maybe all of her life and they didn't get her help, they lived in a fantasy land, she will have to admit her daughter is a thief, a liar, a slut, and worst of all, a baby killer. Cindy needs to come clean, go to KC and tell her to admit where she put that baby. I think as long as she don't hear it from the sluts mouth, then it just isn't so. Please bring that baby home so she can have a final resting place, she deserves that.
I totally agree.
LP said that Cindi and Casey had a bad arguement the night of the 15th of June and Cindi went so far as to put her hands around Casey's throat. Too bad she didn't squeeze the life out of her. This was over Casey stealing her grandfathers trust money for his assisted living. As a nurse in long term care I can relate to wanting to strangle her. That costs alot of money to keep a loved one in an assisted living environment. Anyone else remember LP telling this to NG on her show?

Really - Cindy should have choked the life out of her. That would have been easier to cover up - just say she died during one of her crazy chloroform/strangulation sexcapades.
He was saying this as Nancy Grace was interrupting him. I sent him an email about it. Will let you know what he has to say if anything.
Thank you!
Stephanie
Stephanie
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : Full Time Mom/Student

Back to top Go down

Post by lynnaz Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:20 am

Big Johnny--Did you post the picture of Casey with the bump on her head on here? :cyclops:
lynnaz
lynnaz
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by heavensent Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:49 am

BigJohnny wrote:
Midnightstar wrote:Hello everyone...this place seems nice so far. If i could figure out how to make my letters bigger. :D

If you are using Firefox, Ctrl makes type bigger. To make what you write bigger, highlight your text and click the box above with the small and large A on it.

Thank you, Johnny, eyes are not what they used to be. :lol!:
heavensent
heavensent
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by 80smetalhead Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:52 pm

I remember her myspace post. I bet she sooo regrets that one!!
80smetalhead
80smetalhead

Back to top Go down

Post by chaffin88 Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:41 pm

I myself felt really sorry for Cindy when I first read that blog as it seems she loved Caylee more than life it's self. What I don't understand is where did that love go? Why would she stand by her daughter even with the slightest doubt of what POSSIBLY could be the truth??

I am a grandparent who was sucessful in gaining custody because of my stepson's choice in women. (think Casey's lifestyle here) We allowed her to live with us and but unlike ga and ca we knew she was using us. We openly allowed it becuase we knew one day she would leave. She took off with our little one once.I know the heartache that Cindy went through when she wrote that blog. My dh and I cried a millon tears when we though she was gone from our lives. We were lucky that a friend of hers called us and told us where to pick up the baby!! We let her come back but we allowed her to live her lifestyle as long as she left the baby at home. One day she finally left without the baby....and we haven't seen her since.

I think Cindy still loves Caylee very much. She is in very deep denial. Looking at her now versus when this story started she is broken and heavily medicated. There are days I feel very sorry for her until she opens her big mouth like this weekend says She would never work with Tim Miller. I also can understand she can't work with Tim because he is looking for a dead Caylee and her mind can not comprehend that. So she lashes out at someone trying to help like Tim. I know the evidence is very overwhelming BUT put yourself in ca and ga shoes... if you had a glimmer of hope you proably would hold on to it too. I think they are starting to realize what happened but they are struggle at coming to terms with it

I also think her blog is going to be used against Casey in court. These words as well as the 911 call are so much more believable than what she is saying now
chaffin88
chaffin88
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by anaday26 Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:03 pm

nurse1956 wrote:
arkymom wrote:
I totally agree.
Nurse________________________________________________________
Yes I remember that NG where he said she had her hands on KC's throat; it just infuritates me that all the things that Cindy has done or said, is now in Cindy's mind a pack of lies, she now denies all of these things; the most damaging thing she said was on tape to the 911 operator: it smells like there is a dead body in the damn car.......why can't she just accept her daughter murdered baby Caylee, and help to find her remains. That baby has been through enough while alive, she deserves dignity in a decent burial, and her body needs to be found. Cindy, if you are reading this, for the love of Caylee, please tell where she is, you didn't help her while she was alive, help her now. We love you baby Caylee.
anaday26
anaday26
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : love to read mysteries, love animals, have a lot of them lol, love children, love nature

Back to top Go down

Post by TiphInTx Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:17 pm

I must be missing something. I thought Casey wrote that. Cindy didn't find out til July 15th. If Cindy actually wrote that, then wouldn't she also be charged with child neglect? She called 911 on the 15th.
TiphInTx
TiphInTx

Job/hobbies : Disc Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by petesaparte Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:04 pm

I really think Cindy knew all along that Caylee was missing - I think on 7/15 is the day that she finally figured out that Caylee was GONE.
petesaparte
petesaparte

Back to top Go down

Cindy's MySpace Blog: - Page 2 Empty What happened to blogging?

Post by ToMuchReading Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:04 pm

Stepoh: I don't know if you remember me, I am from the Fox Blog. I guess everyone switched to this blog. When and if you have time, I don't understand where the discussing is taking place. I have a lot less time to blog, but I need updates. I read some where today LE might have an confession? Can you give me a 101 on how to read this blog. THANK YOU. If you have time!!

ToMuchReading
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : My main job is being a mother to one son.

Back to top Go down

Post by nurse1956 Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:04 pm

anaday26 wrote:
nurse1956 wrote:
arkymom wrote:
I totally agree.
Nurse________________________________________________________
Yes I remember that NG where he said she had her hands on KC's throat; it just infuritates me that all the things that Cindy has done or said, is now in Cindy's mind a pack of lies, she now denies all of these things; the most damaging thing she said was on tape to the 911 operator: it smells like there is a dead body in the damn car.......why can't she just accept her daughter murdered baby Caylee, and help to find her remains. That baby has been through enough while alive, she deserves dignity in a decent burial, and her body needs to be found. Cindy, if you are reading this, for the love of Caylee, please tell where she is, you didn't help her while she was alive, help her now. We love you baby Caylee.
Sorry it has taken so long to reply, but I have been busy with work. As a grandmother, I think in her heart Cindy knows that her granddaughter is with God but, she can't say that publicly because then it would be too real for her. She definately needs to go see her therapist now to learn how to accept and how to heal.
It wasn't her fault that Casey did what she did but, having raised her she probably feels she is to blame. Cindy needs our prayers as she is in deep denial and she could remain there for a long, long time.

nurse1956
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : Registered Nurse

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:25 pm

Stephanie wrote:
Stassified wrote:Wowza this thing is weird! Somebody educate me.....

Your avatar is GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for coming over.

If you've ever read Websleuths, this forum's format is very similar. Takes some getting used to, but you'll find its much easier to navigate than sifting through thousands of pages on the other blog.
HI STEPH,
GLAD YOU POSTED THAT!! WE SOMETIMES FORGET THAT OLD NEWS IS NEW NEWS TO SOME. i WAS ON ONE TODAY AND WASN'T IT YOU OR RICK THAT FIGURED OUT KIDFINDERS HONCHOS WERE FELONS AND HIS PROPATION HE'S NOT TO BE AROUND CHILDREN? JUST A SUGGESTION!! WE SHOULD HAVE A SITE WHERE THE FACTS ARE?
FOR AWHILE WE HAD SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY. OH MYYYY WHAT A JOB LOL
SANDY

sandy
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:12 pm

sandy wrote:
Stephanie wrote:
Stassified wrote:Wowza this thing is weird! Somebody educate me.....

Your avatar is GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for coming over.

If you've ever read Websleuths, this forum's format is very similar. Takes some getting used to, but you'll find its much easier to navigate than sifting through thousands of pages on the other blog.
HI STEPH,
GLAD YOU POSTED THAT!! WE SOMETIMES FORGET THAT OLD NEWS IS NEW NEWS TO SOME. i WAS ON ONE TODAY AND WASN'T IT YOU OR RICK THAT FIGURED OUT KIDFINDERS HONCHOS WERE FELONS AND HIS PROPATION HE'S NOT TO BE AROUND CHILDREN? JUST A SUGGESTION!! WE SHOULD HAVE A SITE WHERE THE FACTS ARE?
FOR AWHILE WE HAD SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY. OH MYYYY WHAT A JOB LOL
SANDY

I've tried getting all the facts together in one place so it's convenient to read..but I've literally pulled my freaking hair out trying to determine fact from fiction..and yes I think Rick and me both were talking about the KidFinders.unbelievable.
Stephanie
Stephanie

Job/hobbies : Full Time Mom/Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelfire Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:22 am

And remember this is the same Cindy who even told Larry King the night before they found Caylee's remains that NO ONE had ever said that Casey was anything but a loving mother. But remember also Cindy herself said Casey was an unfit mother and that she was going to take Caylee away from her. She even told some of Casey's men to stay away from her as she was nothing but trouble.
Angelfire
Angelfire
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Cindy's MySpace Blog: - Page 2 Empty Cindy's MySpace Blog

Post by FRG Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:26 pm

Thank you! This is new for me, first time I read about it. If indeed she wrote this and I were in her shoes I would be concerned. The thing is that we don't know if she did post it. It's incriminating to me. Maybe prosecution will use as evidence.

FRG
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey276 Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:56 pm

I have a simple question. Did CA already have a Myspace or did she open an account to post this poem?

Tracey276
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:15 pm

On July 7, Casey Anthony wrote back in an online poem:

What is given can be taken away.
Everyone lies, everyone dies
.”
mom_in_il
mom_in_il