Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AYDEN WOOLF - 2 yo/ and his Mother (2008) Mobile AL

3 posters

Go down

AYDEN WOOLF - 2 yo/ and his Mother (2008) Mobile AL Empty AYDEN WOOLF - 2 yo/ and his Mother (2008) Mobile AL

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:53 am

Shortly after shooting his wife and 2-year-old son, Michael Bragg Woolf called 911 and confessed, prosecutors said this afternoon. “I just killed two people — my family,” a man told an emergency operator that night. “I need to go to jail.” A recording of that call was heard by a jury in Mobile County Circuit Judge Joseph Johnston’s courtroom today. Woolf, 32, is standing trial on two counts of capital murder, accused of killing Angel Woolf, 29, and their 2-year-old son, Ayden. The mother and son were found dead in a trailer home off Schillinger Road just after midnight, March 5, 2008. Prosecutors said Michael Woolf had grown obsessed about whether the toddler was his biological son, and he intentionally killed the pair. The defense, though, said Woolf accidentally shot his son, and then shot his wife while in distress. Defense attorneys said the jury will be asked to consider a lesser charge of manslaughter. Woolf was indicted on two counts of capital murder. One count accuses him of killing more than one person in the same incident, and a second count accuses him of killing a child younger than 14. During opening statements today, Mobile County Assistant District Attorney Jo Beth Murphree said Woolf learned that his wife possibly had an affair, and he became obsessed over whether Ayden was truly his son. A paternity test showed that he was the boy’s father with certainty — more than 99 percent, Murphree said. But he wasn’t convinced, Murphree said, and he returned to the testing center to ask the employees to explain the DNA testing report. “He’s upset to the point of shaking,” Murphree said. “He’s upset to the point of scaring people who work there.” He told the employees, “I need some understanding so I’ll know what to do,” Murphree said. Late the next day, Murphree said, he murdered his family. Investigators found Angel Woolf’s blood on her husband’s sock, shoe and pants, according to the prosecution. Michael Woolf told investigators at a police station, “Please shoot me. I’m guilty,” Murphree said. Defense attorney Jim Vollmer told the jury that the prosecution’s case hinges on whether Woolf intended to kill Ayden, but the shooting was an accident. The married couple quarreled frequently, Vollmer said, and Angel Woolf was jealous and asked suspicious questions. Michael Woolf returned home late one night after drinking beer and smoking marijuana, Vollmer said. He had left the house after an argument, the attorney said. Woolf had a gun in his waistband, and he started holding the gun after taking off his pants, the attorney said. His wife suddenly ran out of the bedroom and began yelling at him, Vollmer said, and she grabbed him by the wrists. “Michael had had enough,” Vollmer said. “He was out of work. He had a small child to support. He was completely worn out with the situation. ... He jerked his hands away with that gun, and he fired a shot behind him.” The father turned around and discovered that his son had been standing behind him, Vollmer said. Michael Woolf’s world was “completely spinning out of control at this time,” and he was angry over shooting his son, Vollmer said. Woolf turned back to face his wife, the attorney said, and he shot her. Vollmer said the jury will be asked to consider a manslaughter charge in Angel Woolf’s death because it was a “heat of passion crime.” Michael Woolf immediately called 911, then surrendered to authorities, his attorney said. Testimony is expected to continue today at Mobile Government Plaza. Capital murder is punishable by life in prison without parole or the death penalty. Manslaughter, a class B felony, is punishable by up to 20 years in prison.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

AYDEN WOOLF - 2 yo/ and his Mother (2008) Mobile AL Empty Re: AYDEN WOOLF - 2 yo/ and his Mother (2008) Mobile AL

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:50 pm

A grueling day of testimony in the capital murder case of Michael Woolf. He is accused of shooting his wife and two-year-old son in March, 2008. It happened at the couple's mobile home off Schillinger Road. A Mobile Police Crime Scene Investigator took the stand in the Michael Woolf capital murder trial Tuesday. The investigator testified about bloody foot prints found at the murder scene, a revolver with two missing bullets, and a bloody sock Woolf was wearing the morning after the murders. The investigator testified when he asked Woolf to remove the sock, Woolf took it off, kissed it and said, "oh my baby." For the victim's mother Linda Falcon, it was too much to handle. "I didn't sleep well last night," said a tearful Falcon. "It has been two and a half years and the wound isn't healing. I don't know if it ever will." Woolf is accused of killing his wife Angel, and their two year old son Ayden. The little boy's name is tattooed on his neck and a picture of Angel is tattooed on Woolf's arm. "Angel loved her husband and that is what cost her her life, and Ayden's," cried Falcon. The state said Woolf was convinced Ayden wasn't his child, even after a DNA test proved he was. Mobile County Assistant District Attorney Jo Beth Murphree says Woolf intentionally killed the mother and her son,shooting them under the chin. The defense team argues that Woolf didn't intentionally murder anyone. They say he accidentally shot his son, and then shot his wife out of distress. If he is found guilty, Woolf could be sentenced to death.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

AYDEN WOOLF - 2 yo/ and his Mother (2008) Mobile AL Empty Re: AYDEN WOOLF - 2 yo/ and his Mother (2008) Mobile AL

Post by piercedsweetie Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:29 am

I am Angel and Ayden's cousin. I just wanted to ask for everyone to pray for our family. Also wanted to let you know that Angel was 30 at the time of the shooting. I am including a couple pictures of them. I miss them dearly.[img][/img]
Attachments
AYDEN WOOLF - 2 yo/ and his Mother (2008) Mobile AL Attachment
angel and ayden.jpg Angel and Ayden when he was a babyYou don't have permission to download attachments.(34 Kb) Downloaded 2 times

piercedsweetie
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by piercedsweetie Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:30 am

Here is a picture of little Ayden a month before his life was stolen from him.
Attachments
AYDEN WOOLF - 2 yo/ and his Mother (2008) Mobile AL Attachment
ayden.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(62 Kb) Downloaded 3 times

piercedsweetie
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:54 am

Piercedsweetie, thank you.

I am so sorry for the horrible tragedy in your family. I am praying for you and the other members of your family. May God hold your hand and easy you through your suffering.

This crime defies words. God bless you and your family.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:04 am

A jury has recommended the death penalty for a man convicted of killing his wife and 2-year-old son.Michael Woolf, 32, was found guilty Tuesday of 2 counts of capital murder. He is expected to be sentenced in Mobile County Circuit Court on Jan. 27.Angel Woolf, 30, and Ayden Woolf were found shot to death inside their trailer home in March 2008. Michael Woolf's mother told jurors her son was a loving child who became troubled after his parents divorced. Defense attorney Jim Vollmer said Woolf dropped out of school in eighth grade and suffered from substance abuse and psychological problems, and said his client did not deserve the death penalty.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down