Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: ‘The View’ blasts Casey, Caylee Halloween masks HAL

Go down

Casey Anthony: ‘The View’ blasts Casey, Caylee Halloween masks  HAL Empty Casey Anthony: ‘The View’ blasts Casey, Caylee Halloween masks HAL

Post by Verogal Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:00 am

The Casey Anthony Halloween mask drew a scathing review this morning on “The View.”

Sherri Shepherd had no use for the mask. “I want Halloween to be play-pretend,” she said. “If I’m looking at a Casey Anthony mask, you know what it reminds me of? A little girl who died horrifically. I think ghosts and goblins are one thing, Dracula is one thing … But when it’s real-life stuff and you bring it in, somebody got killed.”

The studio audience applauded.

Shepherd later added that such a mask “takes away from what really happened.”

What do you think? Elisabeth Hasselbeck said she wouldn’t let her daughter wear the Casey mask.

Joy Behar pressed: What if Hasselbeck’s daughter said she wanted to “wear it ’cause she’s the scarriest person I know?”

Hasselbeck: “She is. No.”

Whoopi Goldberg said she was astonished to learn that there’s a mask of Caylee Anthony, Casey’s dead child. The Anthonys are No. 2 on a list of the most controversial costumes this year, behind only Charlie Sheen, according to information read by Behar. The studio audience gasped at the idea of a Caylee mask.

“The baby shouldn’t be on the list,” Goldberg said.

Casey Anthony was acquitted in July of murder in the 2008 death of Caylee.
The Casey Anthony Halloween mask drew a scathing review this morning on “The View.”

Sherri Shepherd had no use for the mask. “I want Halloween to be play-pretend,” she said. “If I’m looking at a Casey Anthony mask, you know what it reminds me of? A little girl who died horrifically. I think ghosts and goblins are one thing, Dracula is one thing … But when it’s real-life stuff and you bring it in, somebody got killed.”

The studio audience applauded.

Shepherd later added that such a mask “takes away from what really happened.”

What do you think? Elisabeth Hasselbeck said she wouldn’t let her daughter wear the Casey mask.

Joy Behar pressed: What if Hasselbeck’s daughter said she wanted to “wear it ’cause she’s the scarriest person I know?”

Hasselbeck: “She is. No.”

Whoopi Goldberg said she was astonished to learn that there’s a mask of Caylee Anthony, Casey’s dead child. The Anthonys are No. 2 on a list of the most controversial costumes this year, behind only Charlie Sheen, according to information read by Behar. The studio audience gasped at the idea of a Caylee mask.

“The baby shouldn’t be on the list,” Goldberg said.

Casey Anthony was acquitted in July of murder in the 2008 death of Caylee.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/page/2

OHMYGOSH...I had no idea I was this far behind in updates...NOR that their was a mask made of sweet Caylee...what the Hell...wish I could boycotte this and wonder who the Hell is getting the $$$$
Verogal
Verogal
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down