Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA

+4
danbridge
inmyfloridaopinion
twinkletoes
TomTerrific0420
8 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA Empty JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:54 am

LA MIRADA - The District Attorney's Office
has charged a Corona man with killing a 17-month-old girl in La Mirada,
officials said Monday.

In addition to murder, 21-year-old Mark Edward Vaughn was also
charged with assault on a child causing death, according to Jane
Robison, spokeswoman for the DA's Office.

The charges stem from a Jan. 20 alleged assault on the child,
who was identified by coroner's officials as Jayden Brianne Turner.

Sheriff's Lt. Bill Evans said the Norwalk Station received a
call about a baby not breathing at 10:23 a.m. Jan. 20 on Valeda Drive in
La Mirada. He said the child was taken to UC Irvine Medical Center.

Coroner's spokesman Ed Winter said Turner died at the hospital on Jan. 24. He didn't know the cause of death.

Details of the alleged assault were not available and it isn't
clear what the relationship was between the suspect and the child.
Sheriff's homicide detectives who investigated the case couldn't be
reached for comment.

Sheriff's booking records show Vaughn was arrested April 3 by
the department's surveillance and apprehension team. He is being held at
the North County Correctional Facility in Castaic in lieu of $1 million
bail.

Vaughn appeared in Downey Superior Court on April 5 for an arraignment which was continued to April 23, Robison said.
http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/ci_20358817/corona-man-accused-killing-toddler
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA Empty Re: JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA

Post by twinkletoes Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:48 am

07/11/2012 10:39:15 PM PDTLA MIRADA

Man faces trial for toddler's death

A judge ruled Wednesday that there was sufficient evidence for
charges to stand against a Corona man accused of killing his
girlfriend's 17-month-old daughter in La Mirada.

Sandi Gibbons, a spokeswoman for the District Attorney's
Office, said 21-year-old Mark Edward Vaughn was held to answer on
charges of murder and assault on a child causing death.

His next court appearance will be an arraignment July 25 at
Norwalk Superior Court. Vaughn remains in custody on $1 million bail.

The preliminary hearing for Vaughn was held Tuesday and Wednesday at Downey Superior Court.

He is accused of killing Jayden Brianne Turner on Jan. 20 in the 15200 block of Valeda Drive in La Mirada.

Sheriff's detectives said Vaughn was watching the toddler for his girlfriend.
Vaughn allegedly told investigators Jayden fell off a chair and
hit her head. She was taken to UC Irvine Medical Center where she died
Jan. 24.

Orange County coroner's officials ruled Jayden's death a
homicide and found that the cause of death was blunt-force trauma to the
head.

http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/news/ci_21057373/around-region-july-12
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA Empty Re: JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:29 pm

I received this e-mail and wanted to share it. To the guest who sent it, would you please keep us updated on any further developments or details that wouldn't be in the Main Stream Media? Every deceased child is a loss for all of us. May justice prevail.

JAYDEN BRIANNE TURNER
From Guest To inmyfloridaopinion, Yesterday at 11:01 pm

LA MIRADA CALIFORNIA, TODDLER MURDERED. MARK EDWARD VAUGHN, BOYFRIEND OF MOTHER, CHARGED WITH MURDER. TRIAL BEGINS OCT.
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:25 am

Corona man found guilty of toddler's murder in La Mirada

Posted: 01/29/2013 05:15:07 PM PST

Updated: 01/29/2013 05:18:11 PM PST

NORWALK - A Corona man was convicted of killing his girlfriend's 17-month-old daughter while baby-sitting the child in La Mirada, authorities said Tuesday.Sandi Gibbons, spokeswoman for the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office, said a Norwalk Superior Court jury on Friday found Mark Edward Vaughn guilty of murder and assault on a child causing death.

She said the 22-year-old Vaughn will be sentenced March 8.

Vaughn was at his girlfriend's home in the 15200 block of Valeda Drive watching Jayden Brianne Turner on Jan. 20, 2011.

Deputies later responded to a call of a baby not breathing at that residence. Jayden was rushed to UC Irvine Medical Center where she died four days later.

Vaughn told sheriff's detectives the child fell off a chair and hit her head.

Investigators doubted his story and pointed out that Jayden fell onto a carpeted floor and that the chair was less than two feet from the ground.

According to the Orange County Sheriff-Coroner Department, Jayden died of blunt force trauma to the head. Her death was ruled a homicide.

http://www.whittierdailynews.com/crime/ci_22474806/corona-man-found-guilty-toddlers-murder-la-mirada
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:35 am

Another POS mother. Another POS boyfriend. Another dead baby. JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA 133385 JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA 133385 JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA 719242 JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA 719242
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:36 am

My heart goes out to the grandparents and other family members who were
prevented from seeing this precious baby while she was alive.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA Empty by danbridge

Post by danbridge Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:43 am

twinkletoes wrote:My heart goes out to the grandparents and other family members who were

as jayden's grandmother who, along with my son and other members of my family were not allowed to see her, i am very grateful for your comment and God bless you all for your support through this difficult time in our lives.
danbridge
danbridge
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : MOVIES, MUSIC

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:23 am

danbridge wrote:
twinkletoes wrote:My heart goes out to the grandparents and other family members who were

as jayden's grandmother who, along with my son and other members of my family were not allowed to see her, i am very grateful for your comment and God bless you all for your support through this difficult time in our lives.

Please let us know if there are any further developments.

Again, I'm so sorry for your loss. God bless you and your family. JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA 719242 JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA 719242 JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA 719242 JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA 719242 JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA 719242
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:09 am

MAY JUSTICE PREVAIL FOR ALL THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR KILLING INNOCENT CHILDREN. GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST. AS FOR THOSE WHO DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS "NO COMMENT". BLA BLA BLA BLOG
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:10 am

ANOTHER POS MOTHER AND BOYFRIEND IS RIGHT!!!!
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:35 am

IT'S SO SAD WHEN THE CHILDREN OF THE PARENTS WHO EXPECT TO BE PROTECTED BY THEIR PARENTS ARE THE ONES THAT END THEIR LIFE. THIS SHOULD NOT BE. CHILDREN ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DIE BEFORE THEIR PARENTS. BUT IN A MURDER SITUATION IT'S AMAZING HOW SOME PEOPLE PUT FOCUS ON THEMSELVES INSTEAD OF THE VICTIM. CHILDREN DON'T ASK MUCH ONLY TO LIVE AND BE ENJOYED. WHEN THAT IS NOT HAPPENING I DO BELIEVE THAT GOD STEPS IN AND ALLOWS THESE CHILDREN TO BE TAKEN AWAY FROM THEIR PARENTS AND BE WITH HIM WHERE THEY ARE COMFORTED AND NO LONGER SUFFER AS THEY SHOULD NOT AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE. IN THE MEANTIME WE MUST DO OUR PART AS ADULTS WHEN WE SEE AN ABUSED CHILD TO REPORT THIS INCREDIBLE SIN TO THE AUTHORITIES. I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR THE PARENTS THAT ALLOW THEIR CHILDREN TO BE MISTREATED AND MURDERED AT ALL. ALTHOUGH I DO KNOW THAT GOD FORGIVES US OF OUR SINS IF WE REPENT. GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND FOR THIS INCREDIBLE WEBSITE.
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by hmmm Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:31 am

I happen to personally know the mother of this child. She was the most loving, caring, and selfless mother that has ever walked this Earth. Those of you who have utilized this post to slander her are only doing so because you know absolutely nothing about her relationship with Jayden. Those of you who claim to be "relatives" of Jayden are neglecting to inform the readers of this thread that YOU were prevented from being in Jayden's life because of the disgusting, selfish, and cruel acts of the "man" who contributed to her conception…aka…your son. After demanding an abortion from the mother, he became physically abusive (IN FRONT OF JAYDEN'S SO CALLED "GRANDPARENTS") who did absolutely nothing about it. His actions resulted in a DOMESTIC VIOLENCE restraining order that Jayden's mother needed to protect herself and her daughter. If you weren't part of Jayden's life….it's because YOU were not in her best interest. Just because Jayden carried some of your genes does NOT make you her family. Don't be so quick to slander Jayden's mother, yet neglect to air out your dirty laundry.

Your family wasn't "prevented" from being in Jayden's life. But your son was prevented from hurting Jayden and Jayden's mother. Once the restraining order against the sperm donor expired, none of you made any attempts to be in Jayden's life. If Jayden was THAT important to you, you guys would have made it a PRIORITY to do whatever it took to be part of her life…and did you??? NO. Yet, all of a sudden…you decide you want to be part of her AFTERLIFE--HMMMMMM….

The guilt you harbor regarding your elective absence in Jayden's life has caused you to say entirely inaccurate and untrue things. You have given reports and made up stories to various media sources about Jayden, which is interesting since no one in your family ever met Jayden. Stop throwing a pity party for yourselves. You never cared about Jayden….and your actions made that obvious.

Jayden's mother has been a strong and courageous woman throughout this battle which none of you are mature enough to give her credit for. She was an outstanding mother…and if YOU think otherwise…it's because you never knew the type of mother she is.

I hope you are able to find healthy coping mechanisms. Not for the loss of Jayden…but for the guilt that you live with by not being in her life.

hmmm
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:19 am

I don't know anyone involved. I do wonder, if the mother is so wonderful, why was this precious baby left alone with a brute? Surely she knew the man well, she was sleeping with him. Why did she expose her baby to him?

Sounds like she went from one abusive relationship to another, at the expense of her baby.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:45 pm

THE SENTENCING FOR MARK VAUGHN IS SCHEDULED TO BE ON MAY 10 UNLESS IT GETS MOTIONED FOR ANOTHER TIME. THAT'S THE UPDATE ON THE MURDER CASE OF JAYDEN. AND THANK YOU TWINKLETOES FOR YOUR COMMENT. YOU ARE VERY CORRECT ON THAT.

HOWEVER THE OTHER COMMENTS WEREN'T. I WAS IN COURT AND I HEARD EVERYTHING DOWN TO THE MOTHER NOT GIVING A CRAP ABOUT HER DAUGHTER. THAT WAS SEEN BY PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T KNOW HER AS WELL AS THE JUDGE HAVING TO TELL HER TO STOP LAUGHING AND TO COMPOSE HERSELF BECAUSE THIS WAS A SERIOUS MATTER. I WON'T GO ANY FURTHER THAN THAT.

danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:59 pm

AND YES, ALL THIS WAS AT THE EXPENSE OF JAYDEN. IT'S ALL ABOUT JAYDEN NOT ME OR ANYONE ELSE. THE BOTTOM LINE IS AN INNOCENT CHILD WAS MURDERED AND UNPROTECTED. AND YES I DO CARE. IT OPENED UP MY EYES TO OTHER CHILDREN I DO NOT KNOW THAT ARE MURDERED. THAT'S WHAT THIS WEBSITE IS ALL ABOUT. I ADMIT WHO I AM AND OBVIOUSLY I'M NOT ASHAMED TO ADMIT I AM HER GRANDMOTHER AND I DID TRY TO CONTACT THE MOTHER BUT WAS NOT ALLOWED TO. THAT'S THE GOOD THING ABOUT COURT IS THAT IT EXPOSES EVERYTHING AND THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY AND DEFENSE ATTORNEY DID JUST THAT. THEY EXPOSED EVERYTHING THAT WAS TRYING TO BE KEPT HIDDEN AND THAT'S WHAT UPSET SO MANY PEOPLE AND I WAS EVEN TOLD THAT IF IT WASN'T FOR MY SON WE WOULDN'T BE IN COURT. HOW FOOLISH IS THAT. BUT ANYWAYS I WILL AGAIN TRY TO KEEP IT REAL AND FOCUSED ON JUSTICE RATHER THAN THIS OTHER STUFF THAT IS PERSONAL BS. THANKS AGAIN TWINKLETOES FOR YOUR INPUT.
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:18 pm

Thanks Danbridge. Please continue to keep us posted.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:43 am

I WONDER WHAT THAT MEANS WHEN PEOPLE GET SO BOTHERED BY OTHER PEOPLES COMMENTS. IT MUST BE AN UNSETTLING SITUATION. TAKE CARE ALL.
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by hmmm Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:39 am

HAHAHAHA! You really expect sympathy from these posts?
None of you knew Jayden nor the type of mother she had. And I want to point out that the ONLY people who say negative things about the two of them…are the ones that weren't part of their beautiful relationship. Which is..in fact, all of you. If Jayden's mother sought legal help to protect herself and Jayden from the sperm donor…why would she INTENTIONALLY take her baby around anyone who would harm her? The entire point of the restraining order against your son was to protect both Jayden and her mother.
It would be entirely contradictory for her to put herself and her daughter in harms' way…which is why…she DIDN'T. If Jayden's mother had absolutely anything to do with Jayden's death…..she would be incarcerated too. If she had ever, in any way, neglected Jayden…she would have been arrested and charged with such matters….but the reality of the situation…is that she didnt. Her love for Jayden was obvious and witnessed by everyone. I had the amazing pleasure of watching Jayden grow by her mother's side…and I am adamant that Jayden's mother was a fabulous mother. Just because YOU weren't part of Jayden's life…doesn't mean that Jayden had a bad mother. She had the best mother. And its a shame that you are choosing to be blind to that because of your guilt. But that's something you will have to come to terms with eventually.

I can say with absolute confidence, that Jayden's mother was just as disgusted and disheartened as everyone else when things surfaced. She lost HER daughter. She was manipulated, lied to, and hurt by Mark…and despite what you think…she doesn't deserve it. All she ever did was love Jayden whole heartedly. Contrary to your belief…Mark was not abusive towards Jayden nor her mother prior to this incident. This reality was established in court, too…I was there..so I heard everything too. The only abusive relationship that Jayden's mother was involved in…was the one with your son.

When the mother was on the stand, she was asked a question that was misinterpreted…which resulted in confusion and awkward laughter on her behalf….if you were listening…you would have heard both her and the judge clarify that. After explaining, she apologized and resumed her testimony. Do you really have the audacity to try and claim that she wasn't taking things seriously? Everyone handles stressful situations differently…kind of like how you chose to do drugs in front of Jayden's mother while she was pregnant. That's how you handle your stressful situations…and she handles her's in her own way. Just because you don't understand it, doesn't give you the right to judge and slander her about it. And you are right…the great thing about court is that everything is official and honest. The domestic violence restraining order is something that is a court document now…and everything in that was true. If not, it would have been thrown out in court. So yes, court is a place to establish honesty…and we all learned about Mark's…but at one point…we learned about your's too.

On that note, I want to point out that the only reason everyone was in court…is because of Mark. It is absolutely no one else's fault that court was taking place. Not your son, not Jayden's mother…just Mark. What he did to Jayden is completely disheartening. No mother should ever lose her child, especially under such circumstances. It is obvious that you will continue to see yourselves as victims of the situation…but in reality…Jayden was the victim. Mark will be spending most (if not all) of his life in prison. And that's exactly where he deserves to be.

The only reason I responded to this post is because you are completely diverging the concept of this entire situation. You are blaming Jayden's mother for something she had absolutely nothing to do with. She lost her child…which is something that I hope you never have to go through. She is devastated and heartbroken, but is able to still be an amazing woman. If I'm not mistaken..you were told this when you called the mortuary home asking for information about Jayden's body and Jayden's mother, too. Everyone is absolutely certain that Jayden had an outstanding mother. Put aside your guilt and accept the fact that it's NOT her fault that this happend…nor is it your son's fault. The only person you should be bitter towards and slandering…is Mark. Not that it will be worth anyone's time to do so…but He is the person that should be held accountable for all of this.

I do not know you, so your personal comments don't phase me. Im not upset nor am I worked up over things that you have said. I just want you to know that you seem ignorant with these posts…and the only people that can ever agree with you…are the ones who know nothing about Jayden and her mother. Which is fine…but don't be so quick to talk trash on other people when you guys haven't been the best people towards Jayden's mother, either.

hmmm
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:48 am

THIS IS HILARIOUS, TOTALLY!!!! I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO READ YOUR STORY!!!!! BLA BLA BLA AGAIN. I KNOW!!! WHY DON'T YOU CREATE YOUR OWN BLOG SO SOMEONE CAN READ IT. HAHA
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by jaysgpa Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:23 pm

I was in court everyday and watch you people stir up trouble. You should let these people know that jays father like to abuse women and jays so called grandpa would get high while jays mom was in the room.seems to me that the people that you are seeking sympathy. From should know the whole story

jaysgpa
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:29 pm

THERE WAS ANOTHER MURDER THAT OCCURRED I BELIEVE IN JANUARY OF THIS YEAR. A 21 YEAR OLD COVINA MAN KILLED HIS OWN 13 WEEK OLD DAUGHTER WHILE THE MOTHER WAS AT WORK. I DON'T HAVE THE SPECIFICS. MAYBE YOU COULD CHECK THAT ONE OUT. I CAN LOOK UP THE NAME AND LATER LET YOU KNOW IF YOU WANT TWINKLETOES. LET ME KNOW.TAKE CARE.
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:08 pm

Thanks Danbridge. I opened up a thread for this.

http://www.justice4caylee.org/t20600-abigail-ann-lopez-13-weeks-charged-father-andrew-luis-lopez-covina-ca#804738

Another sad tale of a monster parent.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:34 pm

I LOOKED AT CAYLEE'S WEBSITE AND WATCHED HER MOVIE AND WAS SHOCKED THAT THE 12 JURORS DIDN'T SEE ANY OF THE EVIDENCE PRESENTED IN COURT TO SUPPORT THE MOTHER'S GUILT. I AM GRATEFUL WHEN THERE IS JUSTICE AGAINST SOMEONE WHO IS GUILTY OF MURDER. ESPECIALLY WHEN THE CHILDREN AREN'T ALIVE TO TELL WHAT HAPPENED THEMSELVES.
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:44 am

does this site have a donation in honor of a victim? if so I would like to know. thanks guys. for caylee, jayden and all those great little ones.
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:12 am

POS UTERUS. I LIKE THAT TERM.
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next