Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA

+4
danbridge
inmyfloridaopinion
twinkletoes
TomTerrific0420
8 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA - Page 3 Empty Re: JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA

Post by danbridge Thu May 09, 2013 11:39 am

HELLO EVERYONE. HAVE A SPLENDID DAY.

IN HER HONOR wave

Last edited by danbridge on Wed May 15, 2013 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FIXING MISSPELLING)
danbridge
danbridge
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : MOVIES, MUSIC

Back to top Go down

JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA - Page 3 Empty Re: JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA

Post by danbridge Thu May 09, 2013 11:59 am

ANOTHER TRIP DOWN TO NORWALK SUPERIOR COURT IN HOPES OF VAUGHN'S FINAL DESTINATION TO PRISON HOPEFULLY. THIS WILL BE MAY 10 UNLESS IT IS DELAYED AGAIN BECAUSE IN PRISON BABY KILLERS AREN'T FAVORED TOO WELL FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD. THAT AND FACING 25 YRS TO LIFE ALTOGETHER DON'T PROVIDE FOR AN APPEALING FINAL DESTINATION. I PRAY THIS IS OVER SOON SO JUSTICE IS SERVED FOR HIM AT LEAST. THAT IS THE BEST I CAN HOPE FOR NOW. I WILL MAKE SURE THE ACCURATE INFORMATION IS NOTED AS I HAVE STATED IN THE PAST.

IN HER HONOR
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sat May 11, 2013 7:40 am

WELL ONCE AGAIN THEY HAVE POSTPONED THE SENTENCING FOR VAUGHN UNTIL JUNE 14, 2013. HE IS REQUESTING A RETRIAL SO NO VICTIM'S IMPACT STATEMENTS WERE READ. THE ONLY VICTIM WAS JAYDEN ANYWAYS AND SHE CAN'T READ HER OWN STATEMENTS. IF I GO TO THIS I SHOW SUPPORT FOR JAYDEN NOBODY ELSE. I AM NOT THERE TO SEEK PITY OR GLORY BECAUSE ONLY GOD GETS THE GLORY. NOW VAUGHN'S FAMILY IS GETTING HIM AN ATTORNEY BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T GET THE VERDICT THEY WANTED. THEY WANT TO HEAR A LIE RATHER THAN THE TRUTH. WHO IS CRAZY HERE NOW!!!! WELL I AM HERE FOR JAYDEN AND I WON'T STOP UNTIL JUSTICE IS SERVED ON HER BEHALF. SOMEONE HAS TO BE THERE FOR HER. WELL SHE SAVED 3 LIVES BY DONATION, BUT AT WHAT PRICE? SHE HAD TO BE MURDERED TO SAVE LIVES.

IN HER HONOR
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sat May 11, 2013 11:55 pm

thought i would still say i think of jayden yesterday, today and tomorrow too.

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sun May 12, 2013 5:15 am

A GOOD MOTHER WOULD PUT ASIDE THEIR DESIRES BEFORE THEIR CHILDREN.

A GOOD MOTHER LOOKS OUT FOR THE BEST INTEREST OF THEIR CHILD.

A GOOD MOTHER WOULD TAKE A BULLET TO PROTECT HER OWN.

TOO BAD JAYDEN DIDN'T HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY OF A GOOD MOTHER OR FATHER.

IN HER HONOR
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sun May 12, 2013 5:17 am

JAYDEN'S FATHER IN HEAVEN IS THE BEST MOTHER AND FATHER TO HER NOW. NOBODY WAS LOOKING OUT FOR JAYDEN'S BEST INTEREST. NOT ONE PERSON OR SHE WOULD BE ALIVE TODAY!!!

IN HER HONOR
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Tue May 14, 2013 7:51 pm

JAYDEN IS ALIVE AND WELL IN HEAVEN. SAVE A SPOT FOR ME LITTLE ONE.

IN HER HONOR
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Thu May 16, 2013 1:49 am

THIS LITTLE SECTION FOR JAYDEN IN HER HONOR.

IN HER HONOR
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Wed May 22, 2013 9:03 pm

"IT SHOULDN'T HURT TO BE A CHILD"

IN HER HONOR
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sun May 26, 2013 7:28 am

THIS MEMORIAL DAY I OF COURSE REMEMBER ALL THOSE WHO SACRIFICED THEIR LIVES TO PROTECT US ESPECIALLY OUR MILITARY, POLICE OFFICERS. I ALSO REMEMBER MY FAMILY THAT HAS PASSED AWAY AND I REMEMBER JAYDEN AS WELL. GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND HAVE A PLEASANT AND SAFE MEMORIAL DAY.

IN HER HONOR
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA - Page 3 Empty JAYDEN BRIANNE TURNER

Post by danbridge Mon May 27, 2013 11:26 pm

BEAUTY WAS STRUCK BY THE BEAST. HOWEVER, THE PRINCE RESCUED HER.

IN HER HONOR

Last edited by danbridge on Mon May 27, 2013 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : PHRASE CORRECTION)
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:45 am

THIS SECTION FOR JAYDEN.

IN HER HONOR
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:53 am

GONE FROM THIS WORLD BUT NOT FORGOTTEN.

IN HER HONOR
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:26 pm

HOW TIME FLIES SO FAST WITHOUT ME POSTING ANYTHING IN HER MEMORY.

IN HER HONOR
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:32 pm

UNFORTUNATELY JAYDEN DID NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE ANY PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENTS HOWEVER I'M SURE THE TIME THAT SHE WAS HERE SHE DID ACHIEVE SOMETHING AND EXPRESSED SOMETHING THAT MADE AN IMPACT ON SOMEONE'S LIFE. SHE DIDN'T GET TO GRAUDATE FROM 8TH GRADE, HIGH SCHOOL OR COLLEGE BUT SHE DID GRADUATE ONTO A BETTER NEW LIFE WHERE SHE WILL NOT BE HURT NOR IGNORED NOR A BOTHER TO ANYONE AS SHE WAS IN THIS WORLD. IT WAS OBVIOUS BY ALL THE INFORMATION MADE TO THE PUBLIC.

IN HER HONOR
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:51 pm

to honor jayden

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:37 am

THIS IS FOR JAYDEN WHO HAD NO VOICE AND APPARANTLY NO CHOICE. SHAME ON THE MOTHER AND HER BOYFRIEND AND ANYONE ELSE WHO COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS. SHAME ON HER FAMILY. sad hug

IN HER HONOR woohoo
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:57 am

i find it difficult to try to forgive a murderer that doesn't want to admit they even committed the act. i find it difficult for a murder, although having received a fair trial, wants a retrial because he doesn't want to go to prison and get his you know what kicked. i cannot forgive one that won't admit guilt. i can't do that today. i hope that he someday comes to grips and admits the real truth. the guy shows no emotion and the mother is consumed with herself. such a sad pos people. that's the nicest thing i can think to say. jayden is not in a jar, she is in heaven. the real jayden is gone. she cannot be contained anymore. thank God she is safe.

in her honor pray
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:52 am

Danbridge, I understand perfectly. So many of these baby killers don't think they did anything wrong. Nor do the mothers who stood by, watched it and allowed it to happen.

They are both POSs.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:32 pm

the sentencing for vaughn has been rescheduled at norwalk court for july 17, 2013.

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:47 pm

its a pity when your baby gets killed and you are more into "come by see me say my victim's statements" like it's a movie or play you're going to. these women need to get fixed in order to not ruin someone elses life. it's sickening to the woman and those that defend her. the justice system needs to truley look out for the interest of the child and not just allow a child to go with the mother because she's the "mother". it seems to me that the fathers are put on the back burners when they would make better parents in a lot of cases. i have experienced this firsthand where the father is more of a better parent than the mother. things need to change and fathers need to be given more credit. fathers need equal rights. women have equal rights. men need equal rights. men can play father and mother as well as women.

in Her Honor. hi
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:52 pm

its a pity when your baby gets killed and you are more into "come by see me say my victim's statements" like it's a movie or play you're going to. these women need to get fixed in order to not ruin someone elses life. it's sickening to the woman and those that defend her. the justice system needs to look out for the interest of the child and not just allow a child to go with the mother because she's the "mother". it seems to me that the fathers are put on the back burners when they would make better parents in a lot of cases. i have experienced this firsthand where the father is more of a better parent than the mother. things need to change and fathers need to be given more credit. fathers need equal rights. women have equal rights. men need equal rights. men can play father and mother as well as women.

in Her Honor. hi
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:55 am

this and the thousand of other cases involving death and child assault are the result of poor and clouded judgement which led to child neglect and death.

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:40 am

I was able to watch jayden on frequency. very cute. well they'll probably take it out now that I've said that. they got nothing from keeping her from her other part of the family. oh yes, they did get her murdered. that's on their consciences and I believe they know that the responsibility and her blood is on the ones who could have prevented this tragedy. 

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:50 am

SAVE A PLACE FOR ME IN HEAVEN  LITTLE BEAUTY.

IN HER HONOR
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next