Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA

+4
danbridge
inmyfloridaopinion
twinkletoes
TomTerrific0420
8 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA - Page 5 Empty Re: JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA

Post by danbridge Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:31 pm

Riddle me this. I guess you would agree that there is a broad definition of what a sperm donor is. For instance if you emotionally and physically abandon your children and wife while they are young because you are having an affair with somebody else, your daughters may have difficulty later in life choosing appropriate partners as mates and caretakers for their children. Wouldn't you agree?

danbridge
danbridge
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : MOVIES, MUSIC

Back to top Go down

JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA - Page 5 Empty Re: JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA

Post by danbridge Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:34 pm

another day to honor jayden.

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:52 pm

does the term 5150 apply in cases like these?

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:12 am

Jayden was truley not meant for this world. She was too beautiful to put up with what she had to go through. Only God knows.

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:16 am

They can break a little baby but they can't and won't break me!!!
I'm here --

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:59 pm

to whom this may concern;
i am going to attend this sentencing for no one other than the victim who is deceased. do not flatter yourselves and think i am going for you. believe me i wont even listen to her statement or look at you as well. i don't even think about you. you are far from an integral part of my life. just to make things clear. too bad you feel so threatened. that is your issue and something u have to deal with.
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:48 pm

this now closes the chapter regarding jayden's murderer. he was sentenced on july 17, 2013 to 25 years to life in prison. there were two victim impact statements given. And although they were touching, they now feel the pain of not being able to see her as I have felt since she was born. Jayden was taken away from them as well. the mother did not give any statements but the sister gave the statement on her behalf. they will also continue to feel the loss of her grandchild as I. that in itself is something they have to live with with regards to allowing a murderer to assault and kill their baby and mine and state that they didn't know and didn't pick up on any clues. That in my opinion I don't believe. this is what this is and Jayden is in a better place.
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by jaysgpa Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:57 pm

Please leave my daughter alone and let jayden rest in pease

jaysgpa
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:38 am

blah 
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:13 am

see u in heaven blue jay!!!!!
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

i dedicate this day to her

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:28 am

this has been a very nice place to unload. although i don't know anyone personally, i feel we've all shared the same feelings which is the feeling of a loss in one form or another. i hope there will be justice for caylee. but she, like all those other murdered, neglected, and abused children, are in a place of total bliss. Jesus referred to his children as "let the children come to me". I believe since caylee's mother was a selfish woman that she did not deserve this beautiful child so God took her to give her a real life, the one that she deserves. People don't realize that children are loaned to us by God and he can take them just as quickly. to keep a child all to yourself without thinking of how that affects others is the most selfish thing one can do. and then when they're gone they wonder what happened. now all one has are pictures and memories. the murderer of jayden was not interested in the least of the vict. stmt. well to whom this may concern "what comes around goes around". selfishness eventually comes with a price. mr. vaughn received his sentence as well as those who were proud to hold on to someone that they felt they had forever. vaughn sentenced to 25 to life and the family sentenced to life without jayden. in my opinion they all received what they deserved. my opinion is that they were being judged for judging others. now i am glad i will never have to deal with fighting for my right to see jayden and worry about when i will be allowed to. they won't be allowed to see her either. this has probably been a blessing in a sense since grandma held jayden in the hospital and prevented me or her dad from holding her. that was vindictive and one of the most malicious acts i've ever seen. in my opinion she deserved this. now she can parade her pictures and cradle them like in the hospital and try and stick a pacifier in it i've held that in and wanted to address that issue. this is not for pity. on the contrary this is pity for her. now u can't have her all to yourself as u probably assumed this would happen. i hope there was a lesson learned through all this and next time not at the expense of a human life and was murdered in the home of so called protective ex-grandma.
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA - Page 5 Empty jayden turner

Post by danbridge Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:40 am

so long POS all. there was my statement to you as i figure you will read it. i feel you received what you deserved and good luck with your future grandkids cause you sure need it.

Jayden doesn't need prayers cause she's in heaven. it's you who need prayers and masses. when he died her spirit went to be with the Lord and as i said, she doesn't need praying for, but u do. in my opinion Jayden needed to have a restraining order put on you and that house. she was in danger from the moment of her birth. the mother was not the only one unfit to take care of a baby (in my opinion). so my next grandchild will be with me and away from you thank the Lord. u just get to look at everyone holding their babies. Yes I am going to be a grandmother. the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh.

bye, danbridge signing off
I've now said all i need to say!!!!!
no autographs please

Last edited by danbridge on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:08 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add words)
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by jaysgpa Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:13 pm

U forgot to add that ur son tried to kill jayden while in the womb and u watched. Ur son couldn't hold jayden in the hospital because there was a well deserved restraining order against him. U will never c jayden in heaven cause she won't cone near u she will hate u like u deserve how dare u use a murdered baby to get sympathy that's the way u operate take a good look in the mirrow u let ur son try to kill jayden and ur husband smoke pot around the mom while pregnant u three belong with mark locked up ur sick people jayden would of never called u grandma cause ur not one ur a coward that sit and watch this so all u people out please read this and stop feeling sorry for for this person. She never cared about jayden tell she died

jaysgpa
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:19 pm

all is well today. have a great day everybody. I know this isn't the site for the Ohio three, i left a msg on that site. I'm glad those girls are safe and sound with their families and they have that fund going in their honor. I saw their statements on youtube and thought them to be courageous. When i heard Michelle Knight's statement, it made my problems seem tiny and I can only be grateful that I'm alive, and I can depend on God like Michelle has stated. I am grateful that my son did get a management position at his new job so God does answer prayers in his way and in his own time. I'm also grateful for the renovations I am slowly but surely getting done. Yes, i have nothing to complain about. I have a good job and a supportive brother and cousins. I just want to express positive from now on and go on knowing that everything worked out well.

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:25 pm

however, this thing with Casey, she eventually be found out. Like I was told by my Captain that we can't escape the judgement that awaits us when we die. We will all have to be accountable to God and he's the supreme Judge. My captain told me that. He put things in perspective for me. Another words he was telling me to move on and let go because it's not worth it. He is so right and I was glad he talked to me because he did give me sound advice for me. although we all act crazy out of anger, i need to worry about my self and having self control over people places and things. Have a blessed day.

In her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:21 pm

R.I.P. little Jayden. pray 
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:22 am

for my blue jay!!!!

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA - Page 5 Empty jayden turner

Post by danbridge Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:48 am

mom_in_il wrote:R.I.P. little Jayden. pray 

that's sweet. thank you
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:54 am

Jayden has left a legacy even to those who never met her. She will forever be in my thoughts and I know that my son (her father) will eventually come to terms with regards to her death. i think he learned a great lesson as well. He does have her pic on his cell phone so even though he doesn't like to talk about it, he sees her. she had my son's blue eyes. she was a beautiful little girl and I see also her father in her as well. so when i see my son I can see Jayden as well. thats a blessing in itself. Now is a healing time for me.

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:59 am

also i will continue to look at the other postings on deaths and missing and abused children. those are just as important.

in her honor:pray: 
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:19 am

in her honor:::angel1::: 
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:21 am

well i won't get to see u now. but in God's time. say hi to mom for me.

in her honor:::kisses::: 
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:11 am

to the little angel1 

in her honor!!!!
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:14 pm

have a happy eternity little one. One you deserve.

in her honor:star: 
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next