Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA

+4
danbridge
inmyfloridaopinion
twinkletoes
TomTerrific0420
8 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA - Page 6 Empty Re: JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA

Post by danbridge Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:07 am

I saw a sticker on the back of a car that read "if you are adopted it means your birth mother loved you". so true. something to think and ponder about. and if anyone is offended by this well then the shoe must fit.

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : MOVIES, MUSIC

Back to top Go down

JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA - Page 6 Empty Re: JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA

Post by Erinmariemema Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:15 pm

So Ive kept quiet for sometime now. I am a legal represenative, I took it upon myself to check the courts records. I did not find ANY documentation in Norwalk court, so i checked Pomona court, El Monte and then did all of Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Bernardino County. HMMMM nothing to ever indicate that your family even tried to see Jayden??? Strange that you would write all the negative comments that you do about her Mother? Also strange that you would come off like you fought so hard and the mother just didnt let you see her? She didnt move, she went to the same school, YOUR SON KNEW WHERE SHE WAS??? People like you make me LOVE my job... Just makes me want to do more, for someone who is preganant and being abused. If you really wanted to see Jayden and be part of her life you would have filed papers to do so, But you didnt... Leave her Mother alone and quit Slandering her online... This is all printable and traceable as evidence for further use, I thank you for that... Let Jayden rest in peace...

Erinmariemema
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:24 pm

FOR BLU JAY kisses 

IN HER HONOR
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:32 pm

blah rofl 
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA - Page 6 Empty jayden's killer

Post by danbridge Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:28 am

keep on doing your investigating to practice in law. that's a good thing. what it proves i don't know what you are getting at. keep on keeping records. it's done. Obviously your proof of whatever won't bring back what is gone. Your so-called knowledge of the law won't bring back anything or won't retract the actual facts about the case. what was said has absolutely nothing to do with the murder of this little girl. Your efforts in trying to find out records are futile. I've never mentioned anything about what you said. In my opinion you are ignorant.

in her honor

Last edited by danbridge on Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : reword)
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:50 am

happy birthday Jayden in heaven. save a spot for me!!!!
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:30 am

when i read about what happened to Abigail, i immediately thought about jayden because the POS dad is claiming his innocence as well. the guy even looks like a baby killer. my advice to mom is press charges and don't settle for anything other than life without parole. don't get sucked into his "feel sorry for me" and "im not guilty". he is as guilty as that "vaughn" jerk. He didn't love Abigail any more than vaughn loved jayden. let this scum rot in prison for the rest of his sorry life.

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:23 am

I wish everyone a safe and happy Labor Day. I am in the process of getting a bench for Jayden in memory of a loved one I will have the pleasure of meeting in Heaven. Peace to everyone.

in HER honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:20 am

i hope jayden is enjoying the air conditioning because it sure is hot here.

in her honor

danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:11 am

it must be hard to walk in a house where a baby was murdered, having to relive that over and over the rest of your life. that's something never to be forgotten. enough to drive someone crazy i guess.

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:51 am

although i don't believe in the death penalty for my own personal reasons, if one commits suicide like castro well then he did it to himself. he couldn't live with it so he ended it. there it is.

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:18 pm

u know there is such evil in this world when children are getting slaughtered and adults get to walk. the bible says in the end days good will be evil and evil will be good. this is indeed is what is happening in our society. the innocent are always the victims and suffer while the ones that are supposed to care for them go on with their lives and go on and look the other way. i guess you could say these kids were raptured by God. God bless them.i have no sympathy for these POS mothers who put their selfish desires before their children. that is sick and sinful.

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:51 am

this is one of the best website i've come across.

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:54 am

the truth is exposed and I like that. someone has to speak up for these abused, neglected and unloved children. of course it is my opinion. If she had survived this she could have grown up confused and possibly not attracted to men at all. that would have been a tragedy right there.

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:24 am

to the little girl i won't forget. God sure didn't forget to rapture her from her enemies for sure.

in her honor:::beamup::: 
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:25 am

although i will never forget my granddaughter i did not see, i hope those responsible for this will forever remember what they allowed to happen to this little girl as the judge said "left to fend for herself". pathetic when even the women who lived in the house where she died were ignorant till the end. I don't even feel sorry for them. why, because of their poor judgement.

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:56 pm

she will always be forever in my heart. letting go was hard but the God's grace can i only look forward as the Lord would want me to. And i do thanks everyone's support (especially trinkeltoes) for all their love and support. I will always keep in touch. Just to let u know.

Love, in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:50 am

this thanksgiving i am thankful jayden is safe and away from harm and her dad will be in the army soon. i do hope to be a grandmother where i would be permitted to be in his or her life. i have my moments of resenting jaydens mother and grandmother for their negligence and stupidity but i also know they will never be the same as this injustice falls on them as well. jayden is safe and no one will be able to hurt her now. she was taken for a good reason. her future would have been doom and she would have led an unhappy life full of pressure to measure up to unreasonable expectations.

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:18 am

i was listening to an old Pat Benatar song titled "hell is for children". This was in reference to child abuse. It really hit hard and I never in a thousand years would think this would have affected me. I'm glad her death did open my eyes to child abuse. Children shouldn't have to grow up in a hellish environment. this is what happened to her and a lot of other children. If you ever get the chance to listen to the song I would encourage you to. Unfortunately Jayden lead an abused life and this was not the only time Mr. Vaugn did this act. If the family believes this was the only time they're living a lie. I hope he never sees the light of day in prison. He took her life and he doesn't deserve to walk after 25 yrs. she is gone forever in this life.

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:30 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE AND ESPECIALLY TO THOSE WHO HAVE LOST THEIR BABIES. BUT KNOW THAT THEY ARE IN THE ARMS OF JESUS AND THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE FOR THESE SPECIAL ONES. GOOD BLESS YOU CALL.

IN HER HONOR
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:49 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. WELL MY SON WILL BE ENTERING THE SERVICE IN MARCH OF THIS YEAR. THAT IS GOOD NEWS. LIFE GOES ON AND THESE CHILDREN WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. I WILL ALWAYS HOLD A SPOT FOR JAYDEN. I AM GLAD MR. KILLER IS IN PRISON. HE IS ONLY A NUMBER NOW. WHEN I SEE MY SON I KNOW HE HOLDS A BRIGHT FUTURE. GOD IS SO MERCIFUL.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

IN HER MEMORY
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:33 am

IN THE END WHO WERE THE REAL FOOLS!!!!

IN HER HONOR
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:46 am

JUST CHECKING IN. HELLO EVERYONE. THANK YOU ALL FOR THIS INCREDIBLE WEBSITE. THIS KEEPS THE MEMORY OF OUR LOVED ONES ALIVE. THE ONES THAT ARE ALIVE ARE HURTING NOW. BUT GOD IS A GOD WHO HEALS THOSE IN PAIN. JESUS DIED SO WE CAN LIVE. TAKE CARE EVERYONE. THANK YOU THOSE WHO HAVE MADE THIS WEBSITE .

IN HER HONOR

JAYDEN'S GRANDMOTHER
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:51 am

just checking in. gone but never forgotten. i will see her in God's time. i have accepted that.

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:55 am

if this is what fabulous mothers do. i can only imagine what worthless mothers and their grandparents do.

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next