Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA

+4
danbridge
inmyfloridaopinion
twinkletoes
TomTerrific0420
8 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA - Page 4 Empty Re: JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA

Post by danbridge Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:49 am

to the little girl i know i will get to meet one day. 

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : MOVIES, MUSIC

Back to top Go down

JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA - Page 4 Empty Re: JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA

Post by danbridge Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:52 am

her soul lives on in heaven.

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:53 am

not of this world!!!

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:35 am

JAYDEN'S IN HEAVEN THANK GOD.

IN HER HONOR
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:28 am

I FEEL THAT ADDRESSING A MAN AS SIMPLY A "SPERM DONOR" RATHER THAN THE FATHER IS A RATHER SELFISH STATEMENT BEING THAT THIS WAS NOT DONE ARTIFICALLY. I WONDER HOW ONE THAT USES THAT STATEMENT THINKS ABOUT THEIR OWN FATHER AS BEING A SPERM DONOR AS WELL. THOSE TYPES OF REMARKS USUALLY COME FROM SOMEONE WHO HATES MEN AND/OR ARE HANDED DOWN BY A PARENT WHO DISLIKES THEIR FATHER.

IN HER HONOR
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:43 am

and jayden's so-called "sperm donor" father was not responsible for his daughter's death. on the contrary jayden's egg donor mother was responsible for her death and wants to take the focus off herself and put it on anybody she can and reading her victim's statements, which I will not be there to hear, is pathetic because she aided in her death.

IN "HER" HONOR
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:33 am

for jayden

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:48 pm

to jayden

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:49 pm

to jayden;

the one and only victim who was obviously not being protected by those who should have. have fun in heaven little one.

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:13 am

amazing grace!!!!

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:40 am

I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT JAYDEN BEING MISTREATED ANYMORE. SHE IS IN HEAVEN WHERE HER HEAVENLY FATHER IS PROPERLY CARING FOR HER.

IN HER HONOR
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:52 am

ENJOY YOUR FIREWORKS WITH YOUR NEW HOLY FAMILY. NO MORE PAIN OR FEAR OF BEING MISTREATED. YOU ARE IN GOD'S HANDS NOW. YOU AND YOUR NEW FRIENDS IN HEAVEN. HAVE FUN LITTLE ONES.

THIS IS INDEED A CELEBRATION OF HER NEW LIFE.

IN HER HONOR
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:06 am

i have a incredible peace of mind knowing where jayden is. wave 

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:28 am

TO MY LITTLE PRINCESS AND GRANDDAUGHTER WHOM I WILL MEET ONE DAY. DEAR LORD TELL YOUR BABY THAT I LOVE HER AND CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER WHEN I'M THERE SOME DAY.

IN HER HONOR
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:50 am

wave 

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:53 am

jail 

In her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:04 am

i stick up for what is right. and for those that don't like it:::na::: 

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:03 am

happy 4th of july to everyone, safe and sane.kisses 

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:37 am

in her honor, jayden. to the awful guy that killed her and those that didn't help her:gag:

in her honor 
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:51 pm

good news!!!!!!! the sentencing is going to go through finally on july 17, 2013 at 0830 hrs. i will be there in "her" honor. i will of course not be there to listen to the POS mother's sobbing lies of victim that she's full of it for. her fake tears, if any they will be tears of utter guilt for what she allowed. when this is all done we will have our own little memory for her. like i said, her blood is on their hands and will be forever.

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:26 pm

MARK VAUGHN WILL GET judge1 ON JULY 17 AND HIS :::slut::: WILL BE THERE TO DO WHAT? I DON'T KNOW.

IN HER HONOR
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

JAYDEN TURNER - 17 Months/ Convicted: Mark Vaughn - La Mirada/ Anaheim CA - Page 4 Empty jayden's killer

Post by danbridge Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:06 pm

Gag 
twinkletoes wrote:Danbridge, I understand perfectly.  So many of these baby killers don't think they did anything wrong.  Nor do the mothers who stood by, watched it and allowed it to happen.

They are both POSs.

I heard from the DA that the final sentencing will take place July 17 at 0830 hrs at Norwalk Superior court for your information. The egg carrier will be giving her victim's statements.Gag 
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:19 am

to jayden who is not in a masonjar but in angel1 so to jasgpa "who is the fool now". he told me i would be made a fool of for putting this in the papers. you are the fool for believing a lie.

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:59 pm

hey look at me angel1 

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:07 pm

woohoo2 That's good I guess he's been reading my emails. thank you for that. I'm so honored that you are so disturbed. You showed it when you were yelling at my brother looking like a lunatic. pointing your finger at him. but as hmmm said that Mark only did this one time huh. so he was the model babysitter up until this time. hmmmm. that's stupid. wake up and smell the coffee fool. this is a place i use to vent my feelings and i have that right. my opinions stem from what was said and shown in court.
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next