Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports 06/03/11 - hinky/magpie

Go down

Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports 06/03/11 - hinky/magpie Empty Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports 06/03/11 - hinky/magpie

Post by mom_in_il Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:12 am

Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports 06/03/11
Posted on June 3, 2011 by Valhall

Excerpt:

So, another day of video’s in the trial. Baez argues again over the issue of his representation in the video’s by the family and his client. Why on earth did he ever allow these videos in? Or at least fight for redaction of the parts dealing with him? Attorneys in court can’t believe that Mason has ever seen these videos and allowed them to stand. Either way the scuttlebutt around the courthouse is that Casey will have an appellate issue on competency of counsel. Which is maddening since she was given every opportunity in Judge Strickland’s court to be appointed a more experienced attorney. I have this deep fear that Casey and Baez made some sort of agreement that if they thought she was losing he would do something to tank the case and force a mistrial. You all know there is an attorney following the case that I adore and he is very frank with me about his opinions of Baez. I have to think that almost any other legal expert would see Baez in the same light. Baez is a joke, a disgrace, an idiot in strategy and the list goes on.

More: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/03/caylee-anthony-case-magpie-reports-060311/#more-7048
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down