Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo - Portland OR

+24
Annabeth
So_Cal
mermaid55
Mitestarossa
inmyfloridaopinion
tammers1212
yvette67
Bear aka GA
tears4caylee
hawaiicalls
vinetender
roseyg76
mom_in_il
Teresa
alwaysbelieve
mimi40
admin
onehope
cindmo
oviedo45
kiwimom
TomTerrific0420
28 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 21 Empty Re: KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo - Portland OR

Post by hawaiicalls Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:46 am

Kyron Horman stepmother increasingly focus of law enforcement
Published: Tuesday, June 29, 2010, 7:55 PM
Updated: Tuesday, June 29, 2010, 8:17 PM

Also Saturday, a 9-1-1 call came in from the Horman's home at 5:46 p.m., regarding "threats" at the property. The sheriff's office declined to allow its release, citing the ongoing investigation.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...tepmother.html
hawaiicalls
hawaiicalls
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Swimming with sharks

Back to top Go down

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 21 Empty Re: KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo - Portland OR

Post by hawaiicalls Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:04 am

Kyron Horman stepmother increasingly focus of law enforcement

Also Saturday, a 9-1-1 call came in from the Horman's home at 5:46 p.m., regarding "threats" at the property. The sheriff's office declined to allow its release, citing the ongoing investigation.

snip

In this type of case, the fracturing of the family is unusual, said Jack Levin, a criminology professor and co-director of Northeastern University's Brudnick Center on Violence and Conflict.

"In most cases of abduction or murder, the family members stick together. Even when all of the evidence points to one of them, they still believe in the innocence of the family member," Levin said. "So, when you see the kind of reaction that this family had, you have to wonder whether there might not be some validity in their perception."

snip

A restraining order is issued if the petitioner can show he or his child is in "imminent danger of further abuse" by the respondent, and respondent represents a "credible threat to the physical safety of petitioner or petitioner's child."

snip

"The investigation is not in position yet to even list a suspect or persons of interest," sheriff's spokeswoman Lt. Mary Lindstrand reiterated Tuesday.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...tepmother.html KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 21 Suspect
hawaiicalls
hawaiicalls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitestarossa Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:38 am

I wonder what Terri's parents are saying to her right now. Just like I wondered what the Anthony's said to Casey when she was home for a brief time.

Mitestarossa
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Back to top Go down

Post by hawaiicalls Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:54 am

PORTLAND, Ore. - Close friends of Terri Horman, the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, say they wish she would speak out so people can hear her side of the story, and they’ve also advised her to hire an attorney.

Those friends, who have declined to speak on camera, said her husband’s motion to divorce is leaving her without the funds to afford a quality lawyer.

Kaine Horman has filed for divorce and was granted a restraining order against Terri that barred her from their 18-month-old daughter, Kiara.

The court records for the divorce were released Tuesday but only the cover letter of the restraining order was released. A judge said he was concerned that releasing the entire document could jeopardize the investigation into the disappearance of Kyron.

Terri’s friends said they worry the media coverage like the recent People magazine article entitled, “Stepmom in the Spotlight” has already tainted public opinion, and they describe her as a devoted mother.

Outside Skyline School Tuesday, where Terri said she last saw Kyron after a science fair on June 4, Jinnet Powel, a parent at the school and who volunteered with Terri, urged people to hold back on judgment.

“The hugest crime would be that then you duplicate the crime by accusing an innocent person,” she said. “I wish her and her family well. I can imagine this is a really, really painful time to be going through.”

But that pain is still mixed with images of hope.

Outside Skyline, a chain-link fence lined with those messages of hope continues to grow.

“May there be red eyed tree frogs and rainbows keeping you company,” said one message on a red streamer tied to the fence.

Some of the messages have come as far away as South Carolina.

There was another sign Tuesday that the search for Kyron is shifting. The Bring Kyron Home website announced that it is closing down by the end of the week and said on its homepage:

“We have no further plans to do anything more in terms of events or anything like bracelets, buttons, etc.”

But don’t tell that to parents like Powel.

“We have to carry on but this is an event I will never move on from until he’s home,” she said.

National interest in Kyron’s disappearance continues to grow. On Wednesday, People magazine will come out with a new article about the case which will be the third story in the publication for three weeks in a row.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97449789.html
hawaiicalls
hawaiicalls

Back to top Go down

Post by hawaiicalls Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:56 am

Mitestarossa wrote:I wonder what Terri's parents are saying to her right now. Just like I wondered what the Anthony's said to Casey when she was home for a brief time.
Aloha, Mitestarossa...Just so heartwrenching, for all of them, especially Kyron...The way this case has been handled is so strange...IMO...Appreciate your comments...Thought provoking...How about "TELL THE TRUTH"....???? KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 21 422394
hawaiicalls
hawaiicalls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitestarossa Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:07 am

hawaiicalls wrote:
Mitestarossa wrote:I wonder what Terri's parents are saying to her right now. Just like I wondered what the Anthony's said to Casey when she was home for a brief time.
Aloha, Mitestarossa...Just so heartwrenching, for all of them, especially Kyron...The way this case has been handled is so strange...IMO...Appreciate your comments...Thought provoking...How about "TELL THE TRUTH"....???? KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 21 422394
Aloha! Exactly. I think Terri, just like Casey is so demented that she does not even believe that she is guilty even though she knows she did it.

I don't know how Cindy Anthony refrained from strangling the truth out of Casey when she was home.

I think Terri's parents are probably praying that she is innocent.

Kyron - I am praying for you!

Mitestarossa

Back to top Go down

Post by hawaiicalls Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:17 am

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/06/29/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-sources-terri-horman-arrest-is-imminent/

Portland, OR– Late this evening, blinkoncrime.com has learned from a source close to Terri Horman that she expects to be arrested at anytime on possible charges related to endangering the welfare of a child.

This is an excellent read...IMO...Lots of insight...
hawaiicalls
hawaiicalls

Back to top Go down

Post by tammers1212 Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:24 am

oviedo45 wrote:so i guess the 24/7 LE presence is gone from the family home now? wonder what this means?

Maybe shes in custody?
tammers1212
tammers1212
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear aka GA Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:51 am

hawaiicalls wrote:Kyron Horman stepmother increasingly focus of law enforcement

[url=http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...tepmother.html
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...tepmother.html[/quote[/url]]

I believe this is the exact time Kaine was moving out of the family home..... KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 21 412475
Bear aka GA
Bear aka GA

Job/hobbies : Staying Single

Back to top Go down

Post by yvette67 Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:17 pm

there was also something in the restraining order about Terri not being able to have a firearm.
yvette67
yvette67
Squirrel Hunter
Squirrel Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:36 pm

Irreconcilable

The Kyron Horman case: An interview with Terri Moulton Horman’s first ex-husband.

http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:25 pm

Terri Moulton Horman remains silent as attention focuses on her

For weeks, Terri Moulton Horman has remained quiet as the search for her 7-year-old stepson, Kyron, continues. This morning she maintained her silence even as her husband has moved out and taken their young daughter with him.

News reporters are camped out at the Horman home this morning. An Oregonian reporter approached the Horman house and was turned away by Terri Horman's mother, Carol Moulton. Carol Moulton said her daughter was not home this morning and declined to say more.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/terri_moulton_horman_focus_of.html
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:04 pm

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 21 Clockc10
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:13 pm

Harry Oakes

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=127939120&blogId=536442787Monday, June 28, 2010

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 21 SpacerThe private search for Kyron Horman
Current mood: KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 21 Anxious hopeful
Category: News and Politics

On 06-28-2010 International K9 Search and Rescue services will be entering the PRIVATE search efforts for Kyron.

No one has hired us. We're just sick and tired of the local teams not getting any results.

Without the family cooperating with us to give us a scent article we have less then 5% chance of success. We'll be using cadaver scent.

We've received over 100 request by email and telephone calls asking us to get involved.

Since the family of Kyron refuses to help us help them, and the sheriff's office refuses to bring in private resources, we're doing this ourselves.

I've made the decision to go search areas that are open access to the public on my own.

mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitestarossa Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:31 pm

Does the restraining order state that she cannot see James, her 16 year old son as well?

Please let today be the day Kyron is found!

Mitestarossa

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:19 pm

mermaid55 wrote:Harry Oakes

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=127939120&blogId=536442787Monday, June 28, 2010

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 21 SpacerThe private search for Kyron Horman

On 06-28-2010 International K9 Search and Rescue services will be entering the PRIVATE search efforts for Kyron.

No one has hired us. We're just sick and tired of the local teams not getting any results.

Without the family cooperating with us to give us a scent article we have less then 5% chance of success. We'll be using cadaver scent.

We've received over 100 request by email and telephone calls asking us to get involved.

Since the family of Kyron refuses to help us help them, and the sheriff's office refuses to bring in private resources, we're doing this ourselves.

I've made the decision to go search areas that are open access to the public on my own.

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 21 126283 (Red by me) I thought the family WAS helping, being cooperative? Seems to me they would do anything they could to help find Kyron.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:00 pm

alwaysbelieve wrote:

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 21 126283 (Red by me) I thought the family WAS helping, being cooperative? Seems to me they would do anything they could to help find Kyron.

Suspect Suspect Suspect Maybe there are details not known to this search team. tears

I'm with Admin..... tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:00 pm

if the family hasn't given a "scent" item - i doubt any k9 would be able to track him - i wonder if this is really true - i sure hope not. maybe they gave the scent item to the sheriff -
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:05 pm

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/06/29/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-sources-terri-horman-arrest-is-imminent/#more-4123

Comments are interesting. Blink mentions Grand Jury as a possiblity.
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by hawaiicalls Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:11 pm

http://www.examiner.com/x-52289-Port...1-call-surface

Kyron Horman's step-mom wracked up even more infractions prior to the DUI conviction

In the records search, it was learned Kyron Horman's step-mom wracked up more in traffic violations before her DUI conviction. ABC reports Terri Horman had about nine traffic infractions, which included mostly speeding with one being she drove with an expired license - happening between the years of 1988 and 2004.
hawaiicalls
hawaiicalls

Back to top Go down

Post by hawaiicalls Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:12 pm

inmyfloridaopinion wrote:
alwaysbelieve wrote:

Suspect Suspect Suspect Maybe there are details not known to this search team. tears

I'm with Admin..... tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock
Schooch over, Sis... KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 21 70331 Thanks for all the info... KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 21 325898
hawaiicalls
hawaiicalls

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:34 pm

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

....."In the MSNBC report a divorce lawyer states that in over 30 years of practice she has never seen a restraining order sealed. The judge, in sealing the restraining order stated he was doing so to preserve the integrity of the investigation into Kyron’s disappearance.

Add to this that a 911 call was made from the Horman residence this past Saturday – the same day Kaine and Kiara are said to have moved out of the house. MCSO are now stating, according to Good Morning America, that 911 call is part of their case in the investigation into Kyron’s disappearance." ....
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by hawaiicalls Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:35 pm

(*Credit TRUTV Site) - Story on kptv says harry oakes' dogs hit on a lake/pond where he found a sock

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A search expert took his border collies into the field Wednesday to search for evidence of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, nearly one month after the boy disappeared from Skyline School in northwest Portland

http://www.kptv.com/news/24100574/detail.html
hawaiicalls
hawaiicalls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitestarossa Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:56 am

It seems odd that the parents would not even give a pillow case or some other piece of clothing to the volunteer dog team. I wonder if Harry Oakes actually tried to contact the family?

Mitestarossa

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:04 am

Terri Moulton Horman retains Portland criminal defense attorney Stephen Houze

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/terri_moulton_horman_retains_p.html#incart_rh
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next