Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo - Portland OR

+24
Annabeth
So_Cal
mermaid55
Mitestarossa
inmyfloridaopinion
tammers1212
yvette67
Bear aka GA
tears4caylee
hawaiicalls
vinetender
roseyg76
mom_in_il
Teresa
alwaysbelieve
mimi40
admin
onehope
cindmo
oviedo45
kiwimom
TomTerrific0420
28 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 30 Empty Re: KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo - Portland OR

Post by Mitestarossa Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:56 pm

You are awesome, Mom in il, thanks for the links! KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 30 449461

Now we know that the police gave Kaine confirmation that they believe Terri is involved in Kyron's disappearance.

That must mean that they have some evidence, I would guess.

Mitestarossa
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Back to top Go down

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 30 Empty Re: KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo - Portland OR

Post by oviedo45 Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:03 pm

wow - so they have some evidence that TH is involved- wonder what it is and wonder if kaine will share it at the press conference. what could the evidence be? they gave the white truck back right? they would have impounded it for evidence if they were able to get anything off of it - so maybe a witness?
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitestarossa Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:16 pm

The evidence could be that her cell phone pinged on Sauvie Island that day, but she did not admit to going to Sauvie Island.

I hope they have more than that.

Ovi, maybe you are right, something from the truck would be good.

Mitestarossa

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:43 pm

Mitestarossa wrote:The evidence could be that her cell phone pinged on Sauvie Island that day, but she did not admit to going to Sauvie Island.

I hope they have more than that.

Ovi, maybe you are right, something from the truck would be good.

Miestarossa, do you know how to check your Private Messages here? I haven't actually sent you one, but I'm just checking. We've discussed some of this on the Main Blog today...I know it can get confusing around here...and a lot of times we don't copy and paste discussion from the MB to the individual threads. What I'm saying is, we'd love it if you would join us on the Main Blog.

Seriously, just jump in anywhere, I think we are on page 25 for today...

https://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/main-blog-f10/main-blog-thurs-july-8th-1-t7367-360.htm
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:30 am

mom_in_il wrote:Full Order:

http://www.kptv.com/download/2010/0708/24186795.pdf
Thanks Mom but the page wouldn't come up. Here's another link that has it. I hope that the guy who has said TH tried to hire him to murder Kaine has provided proof that she did. Otherwise there's nothing to say he's not just a nutter. It's interesting that TH's reaction to him contacting her to ask for money, as set up by the police, was to call 911 and report it. Supposedly when she hired him to do some landscaping she didn't tell Kaine so I infer from that Kaine doesn't know he was ever hired to do any work. There may not be proof that she even hired him to do work. It's interesting that he has a white truck and residents reported seeing a white truck near the school in a street that people would not drive down at 3pm the day Kyron went missing and again at 2am. We know that Kaine was with TH at 3pm so it wasn't them in their truck.
http://www.kptv.com/download/2010/0708/24187664.pdf
kiwimom
kiwimom
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Post by tammers1212 Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:53 am

[quote="kiwimom"]
mom_in_il wrote:Full Order:

http://www.kptv.com/download/2010/0708/24186795.pdfThanks Mom but the page wouldn't come up. Here's another link that has it. I hope that the guy who has said TH tried to hire him to murder Kaine has provided proof that she did. Otherwise there's nothing to say he's not just a nutter. It's interesting that TH's reaction to him contacting her to ask for money, as set up by the police, was to call 911 and report it. Supposedly when she hired him to do some landscaping she didn't tell Kaine so I infer from that Kaine doesn't know he was ever hired to do any work. There may not be proof that she even hired him to do work. It's interesting that he has a white truck and residents reported seeing a white truck near the school in a street that people would not drive down at 3pm the day Kyron went missing and again at 2am. We know that Kaine was with TH at 3pm so it wasn't them in their truck.
[url=http://www.kptv.com/download/2010/0708/24187664.pdf[ /quote]http://www.kptv.com/download/2010/0708/24187664.pdf[ /quote[/url]]

Well, TH is of course dumb.. but not THAT dumb. IMO she knew exactly what the landscaper was talking about.. but with her already under suspicion she was going to do what a "normal" person would do and call the police. Im sure at that point the last thing she would do is give any impression that might give away that she in fact did hire someone to kill Kaine. Shes just a wackjob and I had the feeling in my gut since the first morning I saw the story on the news. Im sure going from having a rock hard body and being recognized for it.. and then turning into just an everyday housewife mentally took a toll on her. I dont know if you guys remember but I posted a link a while back about a body building competition in Oregon in May. And I also heard somewhere that Kaine had an affair? If so between her being housewife, mommy to a toddler and a child that is not hers ( and from the sounds he had a lot of activities etc. going on) , losing what she once thought were good looks and then Kaine having an affair could clearly lead to some anger. And if by chance she had been back on steroids maybe trying to "get in shape" for that contest maybe she could have snapped? There is not much time to work out and eat right when you are constantly on the go with children. Possibly why she sent her older son away.. maybe he too needed to be ran around or had activities also. Regardless of what she was feeling and how horrible she thought her life was becoming. THERE IS NO EXCUSE OR REASON TO EVER HARM A CHILD, OR PUT THEM IN A SITUATION WHERE THEIR LIVES WERE IN JEOPARDY. I just cant understand it! I guess its the same way that I cant understand why ppl have drug or alcohol addictions.How could anyone ever hurt a child??? I have a hard time even spanking my child when he is in trouble, He just gets the corner. I could never get into the mind of a person like that so I will never know why. I wish she would just crack, or break down and tell LE everything she knows KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 30 422394

Last edited by tammers1212 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:03 am; edited 2 times in total
tammers1212
tammers1212
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by tammers1212 Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:57 am

Sorry about that guys... after reading everything over the last few days I felt the need to vent. If it sounds like a bunch of rambling I do apologize, and I have no idea why it didnt quote right :(
tammers1212
tammers1212
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:23 am

Another important aspect and reason that women should not take steroids is the
intimate behavioral changes that occur. The physical and psychological
changes a woman goes through can be compromised; it is when androgyny
sets in that things become difficult. With androgyny, the normal
heterosexual woman experiences changes and even starts behaving and
thinking like a man. Such women tend to become aggressive, with the
aggression being mitigated through the presence of testosterone in the
body. With confused brains, they tend to start fights, shout out at
everyone and tend to lose their temper for no reason at all.

It is highly possible that the woman may undergo feelings of depression, and upon stopping steroids,
the rebound of estrogen leads to apathy, fatigue and extreme depression.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitestarossa Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:25 am

tammers1212 wrote:Sorry about that guys... after reading everything over the last few days I felt the need to vent. If it sounds like a bunch of rambling I do apologize, and I have no idea why it didnt quote right :(
Tammers totally understandable, this case makes everyone want to vent. I also wanted to add that she had a 16 year old who was having trouble so he was sent to the grandparents. That could have added to her stress. Do we know for sure that she took steroids or is that just assumed because of the way she looked?

Mitestarossa

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:43 am

Kyron Horman's father recalls when marriage to Terri Horman began to sour

Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 7:59 PM
Updated: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 10:01 PM

Excerpt:

The father of missing second-grader Kyron Horman said Thursday that his marriage to the boy's stepmom began to grow rocky after she gave birth to their little girl 19 months ago.

"I thought the marriage was doing pretty well," Kaine Horman said during a one-on-one interview with The Oregonian, "until we had our daughter, Kiara."

. . . .

Circuit Judge Keith Meisenheimer set a hearing for July 22 in which Terri Horman will be ordered to show good reason why the court shouldn't make her move out of the house.

READ MORE: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_father_recalls_w.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:45 am

Press Conference Video: http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx?videoId=17132@koin.web.entriq.net&navCatId=156
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by tammers1212 Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:37 am

Mitestarossa wrote:
tammers1212 wrote:Sorry about that guys... after reading everything over the last few days I felt the need to vent. If it sounds like a bunch of rambling I do apologize, and I have no idea why it didnt quote right :(
Tammers totally understandable, this case makes everyone want to vent. I also wanted to add that she had a 16 year old who was having trouble so he was sent to the grandparents. That could have added to her stress. Do we know for sure that she took steroids or is that just assumed because of the way she looked?

All that was my own personal opinion. I would not doubt that she was on steroids back when she was body building. And the post from Kiwimom right after mine makes alot of sense talking about depression and stuff while coming off of the hormones. And after watching the latest interview and PC, Kaine himself said that their relationship started getting rocky after giving birth to Kiara. Her son was older so Im sure her baby weight from him was long gone, but Im sure it came right back after having Kiara. I think this woman just has a tremendous amount of issues that she very well kept to herself until the last yr and a half or so. And its so sad that Kyron had to be the one that has payed for it.
tammers1212
tammers1212
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by tammers1212 Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:46 am

mom_in_il wrote:Kyron Horman's father recalls when marriage to Terri Horman began to sour

Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 7:59 PM
Updated: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 10:01 PM

Excerpt:

The father of missing second-grader Kyron Horman said Thursday that his marriage to the boy's stepmom began to grow rocky after she gave birth to their little girl 19 months ago.

"I thought the marriage was doing pretty well," Kaine Horman said during a one-on-one interview with The Oregonian, "until we had our daughter, Kiara."

. . . .

Circuit Judge Keith Meisenheimer set a hearing for July 22 in which Terri Horman will be ordered to show good reason why the court shouldn't make her move out of the house.

READ MORE: [url=http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_father_recalls_w.html
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_father_recalls_w.html[/quote[/url]]

THANK YOU SO MUCH for finding this. Both videos were very informational and emotional. I have to hand it to them for keeping it together so well for their baby :( I would have had a mouthful for TH by now. It sounds like they know a little more than they are saying about Terri's involvement. I think there is something specific that just has not been released yet. Its so heartbreaking how you think you know someone and they turn out to be a monster. She truly is a monster. Whats to say she wouldnt have eventually hurt Kiara too? I hope something happens soon because I can't stand knowing she is still a free woman. UGH
tammers1212
tammers1212
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 30 Empty TERRI IS BANNED FROM THE GYM

Post by Bear aka GA Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:41 am

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx?videoId=17140@koin.web.entriq.net&navCatId=156
Bear aka GA
Bear aka GA

Job/hobbies : Staying Single

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:11 pm

Kyron Horman case: Desiree says about Terri – “I know she’s lying.”

Posted on July 8th, 2010 by Valhall

Excerpt:

In a press conference this evening Desiree Young and Kaine Horman revealed new information that continues the mounting pressure on Terri Horman, as well as the suspicion she was either directly or indirectly involved in the disappearance of their son, Kyron. Desiree admitted that she had suspicions Terri may have been involved in Kyron’s disappearance as soon as she was told he was missing. Desiree backed this up by stating, “I’ve known her a long time. I know she’s lying…Terri is not taking an active role in finding Kyron.” When asked what Terri could do that Desiree would think would be “the right thing”, Desiree responded “being honest…whatever the truth is, we cannot speculate on. But whatever it is, she needs to get it out there”.

READ MORE: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/07/08/kyron-horman-case-desiree-says-about-terri-i-know-shes-lying/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:13 pm

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Kaine Horman Points A Finger Directly At Terri Horman

Posted by Blink | Friday 9 July 2010 4:52 am

Excerpt:

“I believe respondent (Terri) is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010”

The grim words of Kaine Horman as they appeared in the restraining order filed against his estranged wife, Terri Moulton Horman, were unsealed yesterday.

It was the start of developments beginning to weave a portrait of Terri Horman, from the eyes of her husband and Kyron Horman’s biological
Mother, Desiree Young.

READ MORE:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/09/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-kaine-horman-points-a-finger-directly-at-terri-horman/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:17 pm

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/38154100/ns/us_news/
Dad of missing Ore. boy says he suspects stepmom
by NIGEL DUARA, TIM FOUGHT
updated
7/9/2010 5:00:29 AM ET

PORTLAND, Ore. — A newly
released court document shows the father of a 7-year-old Portland boy
missing for more than a month told a judge he believes the boy's
stepmother is involved in the disappearance.

Kaine Horman also said in his request for a restraining order
against Terri Moulton Horman that investigators told him that he had
been the target of a murder plot by his wife in late 2009.
The decision to obtain a restraining order late last month "was
based on a lot of information provided by law enforcement," Kaine
Horman said Thursday. He declined to elaborate.
Before little Kyron Horman's disappearance on June 4, Kaine Horman
said his relationship with his wife was "a nice clean slate, as far as
I can tell."
The court documents released Thursday appeared to confirm a report
Sunday by The Oregonian newspaper about allegations that Terri Horman
had sought to have someone kill her husband several months before the
boy's disappearance.
Kaine Horman said in an interview with The Associated Press that
Terri Horman began to suffer from postpartum depression after the birth
of their daughter Kiara in 2008. He said his wife didn't tell him she
was depressed, but "vented" to friends, including Desiree Young,
Kyron's mother.
"I think with the birth of our daughter, she definitely changed
emotionally," Kaine Horman said. "She did have some postpartum
depression after the pregnancy and she had some very strong
difficulties with that."

Story continues below
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:20 pm

Kaine Horman: Kyron’s Stepmom Suffered Post-Partum Depression

11:05 PM July 8th, 2010 by James Pitkin

Kaine Horman, father of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, told WW in an interview tonight Kyron’s stepmom suffered from post-partum depression and may have been hiding it when the boy disappeared.

“She went through some pretty bad post-partum as a result of the pregnancy. She was on medication from the doctor,” said Kaine Horman, who gave a series of brief interviews this evening, mainly to national news outlets.

Horman was accompanied by Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young.

Kyron disappeared from Skyline K-8 School on June 4. His stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman, was the last person known to have seen him, investigators have said.

The investigation increasingly has focused on her.

Kaine Horman filed for divorce and a restraining order on June 28 citing alleged plans by Terri Moulton Horman to have him killed. He told WW the illness came on after the birth of their daughter Kiara 19 months ago and lasted well over a year.

“As far as I’m concerned, probably up until a month or two before Kyron was gone — and then she could have been hiding it at that point,” Kaine Horman said.

He said the illness manifested in rapid mood swings.

“It wasn’t anything that was overly violent in nature,” Horman said.

“It was just really erratic types of swings, from being very emotional to suddenly being very frustrated.”

Horman said he’s not sure what type of medication his wife was on or when she stopped taking it.

“I was just supposed to watch her closely for a six-month period, which I did do,” he said. “And after the six months, things seemed to be OK.”KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 30 Ww_dingbat

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/08/kaine-horman-kyrons-stepmom-suffered-post-partum-depression/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:24 pm

Petition for Terri Horman to move out (302.1KB):

http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/107/6/9/8/69893b06-b00a-4715-b6bd-4b778e8438f5/Petition_for_Expedited_Hearing.pdf
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:27 pm

mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:33 pm

mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:49 pm

i think the mom really believes he is still alive - and she made a point of talking about his moles and birthmarks - so could terri have hid him somewhere with someone? i hope they have questioned all of her relatives and fb friends - maybe LE found something out and that is why the searches stopped?
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:23 pm

Kyron Horman's parents share details about their son, the search and Terri Moulton Horman

Kyron Horman's parents share details about their son, the search and Terri Moulton Horman

mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:24 pm

I did not see this interview last night. New to me!!!

Kiara was at the school with Terri that morning!
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:33 pm

mom_in_il wrote:I did not see this interview last night. New to me!!!

Kiara was at the school with Terri that morning!

what? we have been told that she was dropped at a friends' house - maybe this is why they didn't want anyone talking to the media - but now they are talking and i have to believe LE is telling them what they can and cannot reveal -
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next