Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo - Portland OR

+24
Annabeth
So_Cal
mermaid55
Mitestarossa
inmyfloridaopinion
tammers1212
yvette67
Bear aka GA
tears4caylee
hawaiicalls
vinetender
roseyg76
mom_in_il
Teresa
alwaysbelieve
mimi40
admin
onehope
cindmo
oviedo45
kiwimom
TomTerrific0420
28 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 12 Empty Re: KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo - Portland OR

Post by Mitestarossa Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:44 am

It appears that Terri planned it well.

She told the teacher that Kyron would not be at school because he had a doctor appointment. She then told the police that the teacher was mistaken (due to the fact that she was hard of hearing) and that the doctor appointment was on June 11.

The teacher was then not alarmed when Kyron was absent.

See http://www.komonews.com/news/local/96722514.html

Mitestarossa
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Back to top Go down

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 12 Empty Re: KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo - Portland OR

Post by tammers1212 Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:45 am

I have been trying to find the picture of the hallway outside Kyron's classroom. Has anyone else seen it? What I dont get is how she saw him 150 ft away walking to his classroom. I thought it was a little weird that there was a stairwell RIGHT next to his classroom. So if Terri had nothing to do with this, maybe he just kept walking past his classroom and down the stairwell? Its just not making any sense to me. Im sure the stairwell leads downstairs, which leads outside. So why would Terri just not walk him to the classroom and then go down the stairs right next to it when she left?? If you guys take a look at the picture you will know what I mean. I really have strong feelings about Terri being the guilty one in this case, but then again you never know. Its so frustrating that out of a whole school. No one can really account for what they saw that day.
tammers1212
tammers1212
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:01 pm

tammers1212 wrote:I have been trying to find the picture of the hallway outside Kyron's classroom. Has anyone else seen it? What I dont get is how she saw him 150 ft away walking to his classroom. I thought it was a little weird that there was a stairwell RIGHT next to his classroom. So if Terri had nothing to do with this, maybe he just kept walking past his classroom and down the stairwell? Its just not making any sense to me. Im sure the stairwell leads downstairs, which leads outside. So why would Terri just not walk him to the classroom and then go down the stairs right next to it when she left?? If you guys take a look at the picture you will know what I mean. I really have strong feelings about Terri being the guilty one in this case, but then again you never know. Its so frustrating that out of a whole school. No one can really account for what they saw that day.
---Hi and welcome tammers1212! Check earlier in this topic I know that pic was up here sometime. You are not the first person to question this. It's really not that odd about the school students and teachers not having clear recollection. It's only when something is unique that it sticks out in our memory. There was nothing unique about the SM seen walking with Kyron, or getting into the truck with him, or just seeing Kyron at school.
Now had he been wearing a big rubber nose and clown shoes while singing Yankee Doodle... that's my point.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:47 pm

Kyron Horman Update: Man Spotted in Photo from Stepmom’s Facebook Page

12:19 PM June 22nd, 2010

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 12 4725307198_5feb208a5e

Some followers of the Kyron Horman case have wondered aloud in online message boards whether anyone was in the schoolroom when stepmom Terri Moulton Horman says she took the photo above.

The picture was posted on Horman’s Facebook page just hours after she’s told investigators she last saw Kyron on June 4. He’s shown standing in front of his display at the school science fair, shortly before Horman says she saw Kyron walk off to his classroom as she left the building.

Besides quelling online speculation she may have doctored the photo, finding a witness in the room would aid law enforcement in the continued search for witnesses who saw Kyron or the stepmom at Skyline Elementary School the morning Kyron disappeared.

Now an alert reader sends along another photo from Horman’s Facebook page. It shows Kyron’s science-fair exhibit on the red-eyed tree frog. And a man appears to be standing in the background on the left. The circle and arrow come courtesy of the reader.

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 12 4724545835_952f0d5e71

We’ve forwarded the photo to the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office along with questions about whether investigators were aware of the man in the background and, if so, whether they’ve questioned him. We have yet to hear back but will update this post when we do.

“I cannot speak to the specifics of the investigation,” Lt. Mary Lindstrand, a spokeswoman for the sheriff’s office, writes in an email. “[The sheriff's office] is following up on tips and information.”

More pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/37937677@N06/sets/72157624335839960/

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/22/kyron-horman-update-man-spotted-in-photo-from-stepmoms-facebook-page/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:02 pm

In the top picture with Kyron, if you look above his right ear (viewer's left) you will see a small child and an adult in what appears to be a plaid shirt.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:07 pm

TomTerrific0420 wrote:In the top picture with Kyron, if you look above his right ear (viewer's left) you will see a small child and an adult in what appears to be a plaid shirt.
Yeah, I think one of our members found that right away, Kiwi I think. But I hadn't seen the guy in the top left corner of the second photo.

You've read and posted about hundreds more of these cases than most of us have seen. What's your take?
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:21 pm

Mitestarossa wrote:Gina Zimmerman the President of the PTA said that she saw Terri Moulton Horman at 8:15am. This information was on Oregonlive.com

and now that information is no longer included in the updated article - wonder why?
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:36 pm

Mitestarossa wrote:It appears that Terri planned it well.

She told the teacher that Kyron would not be at school because he had a doctor appointment. She then told the police that the teacher was mistaken (due to the fact that she was hard of hearing) and that the doctor appointment was on June 11.

The teacher was then not alarmed when Kyron was absent.

See http://www.komonews.com/news/local/96722514.html
I enjoy reading your theories Mitestarossa as I do that a lot too, but I'm conscious of the fact that people who have already made up their mind about who is guilty always make everything they read fit their theory by twisting the words slightly. In the link you have provided and the part you are referring to they quoted Finster, Terri Hormans friend as saying "Finster told The Oregonian that Horman alerted Kyron's teacher the day
before that she was taking the boy to the doctor on Friday, June 11.
Finster said that when Kyron didn't show up at the bus the afternoon of
June 4, Horman talked to the teacher who said she thought that Horman
had taken Kyron to the doctor that day."
But you have said above that Finster told the teacher that Kyron would not be at school because he had a doctor appointment and there is quite a difference in the way you told it compared to the article. What they are saying in the article you refer to is that Terri Hormans friend said that Terri had a conversation with his teacher about taking Kyron to the doctor and Terri meant the following week but when Kyron wasn't in class the teacher assumed that is where he must be.
In your next post you are quoting the Portland Public Schools Spokesman who said that two teachers thought they saw Kyron leave the school with his mother. Just bear in mind that his job was to go to the media and perform damage control on behalf of the school and I doubt that he is privy to any more information about what happened than you or I.
I hope I haven't offended you. I'm not trying to be argumentative. I am just a very analytical type of person and I don't make up my mind about what I think happened in a case until a lot more factual info is available. I was probably one of the last people to decide KC was guilty. The other thing is that I would never publicly accuse someone of such a horrible crime unless I was sure beyond reasonable doubt they were guilty as I could not look at myself in the mirror if I was wrong and had contributed to their pain. Please give that some thought when you hypothesize about the 16 year old especially, as he is still a child. It's rough on him to have people publicly suggesting he molested Kyron.
Let's hope we get some answers from the investigators soon because it's driving us all nuts wondering what happened to Kyron.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:43 pm

mom_in_il wrote:
TomTerrific0420 wrote:In the top picture with Kyron, if you look above his right ear (viewer's left) you will see a small child and an adult in what appears to be a plaid shirt.
Yeah, I think one of our members found that right away, Kiwi I think. But I hadn't seen the guy in the top left corner of the second photo.

You've read and posted about hundreds more of these cases than most of us have seen. What's your take?
i know you asked tom, and hope he will weigh in, but since i work on so many i thought i would offer some insight - it seems that most of these end up with the person known to the victim - and naturally, because TH was the last one known to be with him, she should be completely cleared by now if she is truly innocent. I believe they are looking for his body and that she did something to him that morning. her fb had no entries which was uncommon for her during a specific set of hours during the day. Also, there have been no leaks about where Kaine and the 18month old were and the uncle charged with molestation bothers me as well. Something just isn't right in the family, IMO.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:46 pm

mom_in_il wrote:

----IMHO MinIL, The stepmom is very hinky (LE parlance). Between the FB posts, the Cell pings and all the other stuff it just doesn't add up any other way. Like LE, I don't think that a random predator was involved. The timeline was just too tight for that.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:07 pm

What I had commented on is the fact that the guy in the top left of this pic looks like he's got his hands on the shoulders of the little girl but is leaning back at quite an angle almost as if he was making sure his face wasn't in the photo. Just looked a little odd to me.
KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 12 4725307198_5feb208a5e
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:40 pm

i think he is bending over looking closely at the project -
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:49 pm

oviedo45 wrote:i think he is bending over looking closely at the project -
I think so too . . .

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 12 Kyron10

Sorry it's so big!
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:55 pm

http://wweek.com/editorial/3633/14183/

very different view of kyron's family - also posted to his thread - lots
of troubles here, it seems -
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitestarossa Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:09 pm

KiwiMom, I know we all just want all of the details to come out so that this little boy can be found. I have read so many articles that my eyeballs are spinning but here is another article that explains it more clearly: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/friend_says_terry_moulton_horm.html regarding the doctor appointment issue and how Terri claimed that the teacher was hard of hearing.

Last edited by Mitestarossa on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added issue I was referring to.)

Mitestarossa

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:18 pm

KOIN reported his body found -

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 12 Moz-screenshot-8KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 12 291dfk10

story was pulled from the KOIN website - and here are some postings about a body being found -
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20395256,00.html#facebook_comment
Christina HodgeJun 20

Dispite
what the news stations are saying Kyron's body was found days ago. My
friend's friend is on the dive team that found him :( He was at Sauvie's
Island. The news reported that he had been found then quickly took the
story off the net and claimed it was false. I think they got in trouble
for releasing information too soon because it could jeprodize the
investigation. The chances of a missing child being found alive after 48
hours is slim so I expected this outcome but it has made it no easier
to accept. I have seen slide shows with his picture and it makes me want
to cry, he looks like such a sweet kid. :*( ♥ RIP Kyron ♥
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:19 pm

KOIN
News Director Lynn Heider said the post was a mistake and only appeared
online, not on any broadcast.

"We apologize for the obvious
emotional stress that this posting created," the station said in a
statement on its website. "The posting was the result of internal
miscommunication, and should not have occurred. This incident has
prompted additional internal policies to prevent further occurrences."
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:20 pm

koin made the original post to their website last thursday -
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitestarossa Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:21 pm

Regarding both science fair photos, I am sure that LE has found both adults and the child in the photos and questioned them. It wouldn't be hard for LE to find out who the girl is and then track back to who was with her.

I do not believe that Terri manipulated the photos. Taking Kyron to the science fair that day was part of her cover story to prove her innocence.

Mitestarossa

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitestarossa Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:25 pm

Finding a body and then withholding the information is unusual for LE but not totally unheard of.

I have read other stories where LE brought a killer in for questioning before releasing the information that the victim was found.

Mitestarossa

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitestarossa Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:27 pm

A blogger on another website said that Terri walked out of her second polygraph test. Does anyone know anything about it?

Mitestarossa

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:28 pm

Mitestarossa wrote:Regarding both science fair photos, I am sure that LE has found both adults and the child in the photos and questioned them. It wouldn't be hard for LE to find out who the girl is and then track back to who was with her.

I do not believe that Terri manipulated the photos. Taking Kyron to the science fair that day was part of her cover story to prove her innocence.

i just read that the local news is reporting that LE wants to find the man in the photo - i can't believe this - kiwi noticed it the day it was posted - how could LE not have seen this? and not have followed up? i would have thought they would have gathered all video and photos taken that day from everyone who attended - i am hoping this is not true - that they have been this lax in the investigation - but something tells me it is true - what else have they missed????
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitestarossa Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:37 pm

oviedo45 wrote:http://wweek.com/editorial/3633/14183/

very different view of kyron's family - also posted to his thread - lots
of troubles here, it seems -

A comment on this article brings up another question. Was there a talent show at the school that day? If so, was Kyron schedule to participate? If so, why wasn't Terri present to watch him?

Mitestarossa

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:41 pm

yes it has been reported the talent show was at 1pm, kyron was supposed to be in it - and we don't know why terri wasn't there - i think she may have posted on fb at that time - i will have to look at my screen shots. it could be parents weren't invited to attend but i would find it unusual that neither parent attended if this was allowed...
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 12 Empty Strange that they don't state "Kyron's body was not found"

Post by Mitestarossa Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:44 pm

oviedo45 wrote:KOIN
News Director Lynn Heider said the post was a mistake and only appeared
online, not on any broadcast.

"We apologize for the obvious
emotional stress that this posting created," the station said in a
statement on its website. "The posting was the result of internal
miscommunication, and should not have occurred. This incident has
prompted additional internal policies to prevent further occurrences."

they just apologized for posting the information, but they do not say it wasn't true.

Mitestarossa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next