Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2

+23
t.dalton09
twinkletoes
Bear aka GA
MililaniGirl
justme4
Teresa
inmyfloridaopinion
Misfitdolly
yvette67
mermaid55
tammers1212
hawaiicalls
TomTerrific0420
Annabeth
cindmo
Mercy
alwaysbelieve
kiwimom
tears4caylee
mom_in_il
oviedo45
27 posters

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2

Post by mom_in_il Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:17 pm

Kyron Horman case: New questionnaires and a bigger gap for DeDe

Posted on August 11th, 2010 by Valhall

Excerpt:

Yesterday MCSO released a new flyer and questionnaire they will be getting out to all residents in the vicinity of Skyline Elementary. While these questionnaires continue to center on Terri Horman and the white Ford F250 pickup she was driving on June 4th, containing pictures of both, they now also contain pictures of DeDe Spicher and questions about possible sightings of either or both women on June 4th. But in addition to the added emphasis of DeDe Spicher in MCSO’s efforts to find possible witnesses of characters who appear to be of prime importance in the criminal investigation of the disappearance of Kyron Horman, the flyers also center on one specific gap in time: 9:45 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. June 4th.

Previous reports about DeDe Spicher going missing from the job she was working on at a farm near Skyline on June 4th had her going missing at sometime around 11:15 to 11:30 a.m. and not being seen again by her coworker and the property owner until around 1:00 p.m. However, yesterday KGW reported they were told by “sources within the community, including people who have spoken with investigators” that DeDe may have gone missing from the job as early as 10:00 a.m. that morning. This, of course, is nothing confirmed, but at the same time matches with the new and tighter time frame of 9:45 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. law enforcement is focusing on in the new flyers.

READ MORE: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/11/kyron-horman-case-new-questionnaires-and-a-bigger-gap-for-dede/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2

Post by mom_in_il Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:27 pm

Here's the new flyer being circulated in the Kyron case:

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/spicher+flier.pdf
Attachments
KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 12 Attachment
spicher+flier.pdf Spicher_FlyerYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1 Mb) Downloaded 4 times
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:01 pm

oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:38 pm

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=2n&tag=contentMain;contentBody

press conf at 2pm

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx?videoId=3969&navCatId=4

http://www.katu.com/news/live
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:37 pm

re: press conference today

anyone who saw the ford f250 truck parked at TWO specific parking spots at the school.

anyone who saw the same truck parked at Fred Meyer at Imbrie at around 9am.
Also asking about the Walker Road Fred Meyer at 10am.
OR on Skyline between Springville, Germantown,
Old Germantown Newberry between 10:15-10:30

flyer was designed for a specific audience
not really anything new - just trying to get witnesses to come forward that saw the truck in those locations.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:49 pm

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 12 Press_10
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:01 pm

Ok, Time for a RANT! KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 12 739318

I just finished watching the eleventy-seventh news conference from LE regarding this case and I have HAD IT!
Either these investigators don't have a freaking clue what happened at all and are just grabbing at anybody who saw anybody doing anything that morning or they are withholding mounds of evidence that they are not releasing.
Certainly, since I saw no officers with brown coated ears, that I am pretty sure that no heads have been placed up any butts...so, it must be the latter. In which case I say----
THE HELL WITH THIS CRAZINESS AND FRUSTRATION!!!
Tell the public what you know, what you suspect and how you came to those conclusions. How can it possibly hurt the crux of this case, which is, by the way, FINDING Kyron!!!! Corpse or not.
I have never, in my experience, seen a missing child's case handled so "discreetly" by investigators. Why?
Let's get it all out there and do it ASAP!
The F'Book pic that has him in front of his Science project was taken on Friday morning, no, wait it was taken on Thursday afternoon because there weren't many people there. We found his glasses, no wait, he may just not have his glasses on now. The pick-up truck was seen on Sauvie, no wait that was a red car. She went shopping, no wait she wasn't at the Meyer's store she went to a different store.
I am F'ing sick of this BS and will not comment any further until they decide to lay their cards on the table and show us what kind of hand they're holding, because it certainly is not Kyron's..... KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 12 371647
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by justme4 Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:00 pm

TomTerrific0420 wrote:Ok, Time for a RANT! KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 12 739318

I just finished watching the eleventy-seventh news conference from LE regarding this case and I have HAD IT!
Either these investigators don't have a freaking clue what happened at all and are just grabbing at anybody who saw anybody doing anything that morning or they are withholding mounds of evidence that they are not releasing.
Certainly, since I saw no officers with brown coated ears, that I am pretty sure that no heads have been placed up any butts...so, it must be the latter. In which case I say----
Tell the public what you know, what you suspect and how you came to those conclusions. How can it possibly hurt the crux of this case, which is, by the way, FINDING Kyron!!!! Corpse or not.
I have never, in my experience, seen a missing child's case handled so "discreetly" by investigators. Why?
The F'Book pic that has him in front of his Science project was taken on Friday morning, no, wait it was taken on Thursday afternoon because there weren't many people there. We found his glasses, no wait, he may just not have his glasses on now. The pick-up truck was seen on Sauvie, no wait that was a red car. She went shopping, no wait she wasn't at the Meyer's store she went to a different store.
I am F'ing sick of this BS and will not comment any further until they decide to lay their cards on the table and show us what kind of hand they're holding, because it certainly is not Kyron's..... KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 12 371647

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 12 412475 KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 12 412475 KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 12 845400 KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 12 845400 You hit the nail on the head. Couldn't said it any better myself. This secretness and witholding info is not helping. Letting "bits and pieces" out will not help Kyron be found.
justme4
justme4
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Job/hobbies : HealthCare Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by yvette67 Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:10 pm

agreed!
yvette67
yvette67
Squirrel Hunter
Squirrel Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by hawaiicalls Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:22 pm

Amen, Mr. Tom, Sir...Thank you for that... KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 12 325898 And for ALL you do for these children, Sir...God bless you...I'm gonna sit right next to you on that one and not say another word...You said it ALL....LYLAB! KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 12 744935 KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 12 422394
hawaiicalls
hawaiicalls

Job/hobbies : Swimming with sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:40 pm

TomTerrific0420 wrote:Ok, Time for a RANT! KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 12 739318

A-OK TT, you lasted longer than me, I had to walk away during the Starbucks post and good thing the hammer had not been near KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 12 371647 The near last words spoken, "investigation and finding Kyron" was far worse, giving Kyron second billing KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 12 380822 KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 12 481824 LE needs to KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 12 67381 NOW! FIND KYRON! Get the psyhic, give Oakes a scent item, Mke an arrest, just ""do something" to find Kyron!
Mercy
Mercy
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Job/hobbies : Quilting, Gardening, Cooking for everyone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:56 pm

Tom you said it all, I totally agree with you, never seen anything like it......
Annabeth
Annabeth

Job/hobbies : Being a Dingbat takes all my time

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:58 pm

I agree TT, it is ridiculous...just like when I talked to the FBI, I was shocked at what he did not know that all of us did...then wanting me to fax him all the screen shots..WTH? The have access to all of that. Now the agent is no longer on the case, I have no idea why....I wish all the people in Oregon would hold a press conference and tell LE they are all going out to look and what the info they have so it would guide them...It is a very emotional case and alot of that is due to LE...

Teresa

Job/hobbies : All Post are my own opinion....

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:44 pm

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 12 175958 KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 12 638426 KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 12 325898 You go Tom! I don't think LE has a flippin' clue and are hoping the public can solve the case for them. They botched it by not taking the MFH threat seriously and let TH keep walking. Tired of all the cat & mouse games, they have forgotten Kyron in all the games they're playing.
I'm sick of it too--there's not one damn reason they are keeping everything so quiet, except that they don't have anything to tell-we probably know more than they do.
It's a travesty that this has been allowed to lolly-lop along like it is.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:09 pm

but where is kyron?

i too am sick of this, but i do think LE has a plan - i think we are spoiled here in florida because of the sunshine laws - we know a lot when the media is pressed to ask. i think we would know more about haleigh if the press up there were as tenacious as our orlando team.

i feel for you tom. i want to know the truth - NOW!
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:43 pm

You go Tom. LYLAB. Ridiculous that LE keep saying they don't have a POI or suspect but obviously they do as per Kyrons parents statements.
It's even more bizarre that LE haven't arrested TH over the plot to kill KH. It makes me wonder if they even have proof she did that other than some weird LSG saying she did. LE need to let us know WTH is going on instead of letting everyone try to put 2 and 2 together. It's not helping Kyron. I'm not impressed with LE telling Kaine TH tried to have him killed so grab your daughter and get out quick and then not arresting her. That's just plain wrong IMO.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:22 am

oviedo45 wrote:re: press conference today

anyone who saw the ford f250 truck parked at TWO specific parking spots at the school.

anyone who saw the same truck parked at Fred Meyer at Imbrie at around 9am.
Also asking about the Walker Road Fred Meyer at 10am.
OR on Skyline between Springville, Germantown,
Old Germantown Newberry between 10:15-10:30

flyer was designed for a specific audience
not really anything new - just trying to get witnesses to come forward that saw the truck in those locations.
(Video clarification: Authorities are seeking information from people who may
have seen Terri Horman driving her husband's white Ford F-250 pickup along
Northwest Springville Road, Northwest Skyline Boulevard, Springville to Newberry
Road, or along Old Germantown and Germantown roads between 10:15 and 11:30 a.m
on Friday, June 4. In the video above, the times are misstated by Multnomah
County Chief Deputy District Attorney Rod Underhill.)

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_horman_case_investigator.html
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:28 am

kiwimom wrote:You go Tom. LYLAB. Ridiculous that LE keep saying they don't have a POI or suspect but obviously they do as per Kyrons parents statements.
It's even more bizarre that LE haven't arrested TH over the plot to kill KH. It makes me wonder if they even have proof she did that other than some weird LSG saying she did. LE need to let us know WTH is going on instead of letting everyone try to put 2 and 2 together. It's not helping Kyron. I'm not impressed with LE telling Kaine TH tried to have him killed so grab your daughter and get out quick and then not arresting her. That's just plain wrong IMO.

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 12 577177 I so agree with you Kiwi. Why would you tell somebody that and then leave the person making the threat walking free? I think this LE is just a little on the shoddy side. They just need to find Kyron and worry about the rest later, every day that goes by is that much more evidence lost with this precious child.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:36 am

Multnomah Co. Sheriff's Office

Kyron Horman Case Update Wednesday 8/11/10 - 08/11/10

For clarification purposes please refer to the attached flier for date and approximate times of the specific details given during the press conference and requested assistance from the public. The approximate times may have been given wrong during the actual press conference.

Thank you,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Photographs and Information from 8/11/10 Press Conference.

Thanks,

2010-08/1276/37434/081110_PressConferenceFlier.pdf (Click link for details and photos)

http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 12 Moz-screenshot-6KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 12 Moz-screenshot-7
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:49 pm

Attorney: DeDe Spicher cooperating with police

By Thom Jensen KATU News and KATU.com Staff

Story Published: Aug 11, 2010 at 6:05 PM PDT
Story Updated: Aug 11, 2010 at 6:48 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Terri Horman’s friend, DeDe Spicher, is cooperating with the police and is telling them the truth, her attorney Chad Stavley said Wednesday outside the Multnomah County Courthouse while working on an unrelated case.

The lead prosecutor heading the Kyron investigation said he is still trying to work with Spicher through her attorney but said he did not want to comment on whether he believes she is telling investigators everything.

Spicher appears with Horman on a recent flier investigators handed out to residents near the school where Kyron Horman was last seen the morning of June 4.

Bruce McCain, a former Multnomah County sheriff’s captain and current attorney said a mix message is being sent.

“According to her lawyer she’s cooperating and yet within days of that statement she appears side by side on a Terri Horman quasi-wanted poster,” McCain said.

While Spicher and Horman have not been named suspects in the disappearance of Kyron, they both have been questioned over and over about what they did the morning the 7-year-old vanished.

“This is going to be up to the district attorney to look at DeDe Spicher and figure out what her criminal culpability is in this whole affair and decide, is she worth giving up in order to get someone else?” McCain said.

By giving up, McCain means forcing Spicher to testify and give up her right to silence. So far she has not given one word of testimony to the grand jury investigating Kyron’s disappearance.

“DeDe Spicher will not testify before the grand jury now without a grant of immunity from the lead prosecutor,” McCain said. “That’s becoming more and more clear as each day goes by. ”If Spicher is forced to testify to the grand jury she will be granted immunity.

The grand jury got Wednesday afternoon off after hearing other cases in the morning. They should start questioning other witnesses Thursday.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100490074.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:51 pm

Full news conference: Investigators seek witnesses in Kyron case

mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:54 pm

Kyron investigators focus on movements of white pickup

http://www.kgw.com/news/Sheriff-to--100446244.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:54 pm

Pickup Becomes Focus Of Kyron Horman Case

http://www.kptv.com/news/24595649/detail.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:55 pm

Kyron Horman investigators ask public to help track white pickup Terri Horman drove

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_horman_case_investigator.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:55 pm

Investigators seek witnesses who saw Horman’s white pickup on June 4

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=128155231399853600
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next