Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV

+16
flash0115
twinkletoes
Southern Lady
lovingmy9
wolfcry0418
inmyfloridaopinion
April
oviedo45
MehMehofMine
Chas1421
alwaysbelieve
kiwimom
Bear aka GA
onehope
admin
TomTerrific0420
20 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV - Page 3 Empty Re: AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV

Post by kiwimom Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:46 pm

April wrote:Wow, Kiwi. I feel so much love right now.

Totally off topic - I think my son was "assembled" in New Zealand. Does that have ANYTHING to do with the water in the toilet going backwards? Love love love me some Kiwis. I have family there - kiwi cousins that live in Australia and London. I'd gladly add you to the family tree (if you'd let me, of course). AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV - Page 3 845400

I'm kicking Trench to the curb... You have smilies.....
AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV - Page 3 689585 Don't think it was the water down here AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV - Page 3 36152 You can add me to the tree. I'm in Auckland. Welcome to our Blamily here also.
kiwimom
kiwimom
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV - Page 3 Empty Re: AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV

Post by kiwimom Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Admin wrote:
wolfcry0418 wrote:I am the childs care giver and have been around since her birth. I understand how everyone is feeling in this, If I heard about it like all of you I would be horafied, However I do know this family its a picture perfect family or was before this horid accident. they are both loving parents and would never intensionaly hurt this baby. And yes i can say that in full confidance because im arround every day. So please they have enough to get through leave them be. And as soon as its cleared in court you all will feel quilt for adding to the hell these parents are going through...... Accidants do happen and thats exacly what happend in this case.

Welcome, WolfCry. I'd like to point out, once again, they are the ones who came here, they are the ones who keep coming here. Terrance is the one who gave us Amber's name. Since you are a care-giver, I'd like to ask you how many times you've rolled a baby over by their ankle?

(Shaking my head at yet another indictment of the American educational system AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV - Page 3 69327 )
AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV - Page 3 689585 I'm always too skeered to mention that as a foreigner.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:52 pm

April wrote:
Admin wrote:Welcome April! Glad to have you, if we can help you with anything, let us know!

Thanks, Admin. Like I said, I am admin on a similar site. That fact, alone, tells me that we all share a similar passion - that is the anger we feel toward child abusers. I love love love this site. One of my writers linked this thread in ours, so I know you and I are sharing readers. kisses

As for the bottle propping - NO!! Not everyone does that! It's lazy and moronic, at best. Nothing should be more important than feeding your child. Stop what you are doing and give the infant your undivided attention. If this is not possible, perhaps birth control is a better option than spreading your idiocy through genetics. Your child should ALWAYS be at the top of your list of priorities. Hell, my son is 9 and I will stop what I'm doing if he tells me he's hungry.

Amen, sistah! clap

admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:13 am

wolfcry0418 wrote:I am the childs care giver and have been around since her birth. I understand how everyone is feeling in this, If I heard about it like all of you I would be horafied, However I do know this family its a picture perfect family or was before this horid accident. they are both loving parents and would never intensionaly hurt this baby. And yes i can say that in full confidance because im arround every day. So please they have enough to get through leave them be. And as soon as its cleared in court you all will feel quilt for adding to the hell these parents are going through...... Accidants do happen and thats exacly what happend in this case.
OK, I'll bite. Are you a family member, friend, hired nanny? How long have you known them? Why do you feel they are a picture perfect family? Is this their only child? Have they shown they are fantastic parents from a first child? Can you tell us when court will be held in this case? Will you be in court with them?

Most importantly, can you explain exactly what happened so others can prevent it from happening to another child accidentally? If you would be admittedly horrified, can you explain to us how this isn't "horrifying" and how it actually happened as an accident?
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:25 am

NEWSFLASH: There is no such thing as a "perfect" family. If everything appears roses on the surface then you can be guaranteed there's trouble.
People act how they want people to perceive them and if they're portraying a "perfect" family then you know there's trouble behind closed doors.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV - Page 3 Empty April Rocks!!!!!

Post by lovingmy9 Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:44 pm

April wrote:
Admin wrote:Welcome April! Glad to have you, if we can help you with anything, let us know!

Thanks, Admin. Like I said, I am admin on a similar site. That fact, alone, tells me that we all share a similar passion - that is the anger we feel toward child abusers. I love love love this site. One of my writers linked this thread in ours, so I know you and I are sharing readers. kisses

As for the bottle propping - NO!! Not everyone does that! It's lazy and moronic, at best. Nothing should be more important than feeding your child. Stop what you are doing and give the infant your undivided attention. If this is not possible, perhaps birth control is a better option than spreading your idiocy through genetics. Your child should ALWAYS be at the top of your list of priorities. Hell, my son is 9 and I will stop what I'm doing if he tells me he's hungry.

I too am very passionate about child abuse and all that surrounds the subject. April we all know you rock and how passionate you are about these unnecessary issues and stories that so often surround us and hurt those that are most innocent, our children, our future. I wont leave my 5 and a half month old daughter alone for 2 seconds let alone put her in a car seat on the couch, fastened or unfastened with a bottle propped up in her mouth and all I have is a tender cat, whom I wont let near her yet for many reasons, sorry but WTH? This story screams out so much ignorance its pathetic. Starting with the father who came here like an angry beast, mother who is blinded by who knows what, a care giver who is there supposedly all the time but was not there when "it" happened and friends neighbors and roommates, who all state that these two are wonderful parents, 3 months is not long enough to label you as a perfect wonderful parent or whatever the words they used were. The bottom line is, baby was with the father when the fracture happened, he knows what REALLY happened and he will have to live with that whether he is found innocent or guilty.

April thanks for leading me to this site again, I've been here before many times but never commented but as always your words inspire me to get on the band wagon and scream, THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG HERE!!!! no no tears tears unsure shock

Oh and I love the little smilies......
lovingmy9
lovingmy9
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:47 am

lovingmy9 wrote:
April wrote:

I too am very passionate about child abuse and all that surrounds the subject. April we all know you rock and how passionate you are about these unnecessary issues and stories that so often surround us and hurt those that are most innocent, our children, our future. I wont leave my 5 and a half month old daughter alone for 2 seconds let alone put her in a car seat on the couch, fastened or unfastened with a bottle propped up in her mouth and all I have is a tender cat, whom I wont let near her yet for many reasons, sorry but WTH? This story screams out so much ignorance its pathetic. Starting with the father who came here like an angry beast, mother who is blinded by who knows what, a care giver who is there supposedly all the time but was not there when "it" happened and friends neighbors and roommates, who all state that these two are wonderful parents, 3 months is not long enough to label you as a perfect wonderful parent or whatever the words they used were. The bottom line is, baby was with the father when the fracture happened, he knows what REALLY happened and he will have to live with that whether he is found innocent or guilty.

April thanks for leading me to this site again, I've been here before many times but never commented but as always your words inspire me to get on the band wagon and scream, THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG HERE!!!! no no tears tears unsure shock

wave Welcome, feel free to post anytime, even join us on the main blog. Children need all the voices they can get.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Lady Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:38 am

April wrote:

As for the bottle propping - NO!! Not everyone does that! It's lazy and moronic, at best. Nothing should be more important than feeding your child. Stop what you are doing and give the infant your undivided attention.

April! Most excellent to see you at yet another site. Yes, I've lurked here for some time but joined today when I saw your name. Keep it up, girlfriend.

I raised 3 myself and NO. I did not prop bottles into their mouths, mainly because I was aware that it could rot their baby teeth. I truly despise generalizations, "everyone does it". No. Not true. And no, my family was not perfect, but NOT ONCE were my children injured by their father or me. Something is not ringing right in Amber's scenario.
Southern Lady
Southern Lady
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : Independent Online Advertiser

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:24 pm

Southern Lady wrote:
April wrote:

As for the bottle propping - NO!! Not everyone does that! It's lazy and moronic, at best. Nothing should be more important than feeding your child. Stop what you are doing and give the infant your undivided attention.

April! Most excellent to see you at yet another site. Yes, I've lurked here for some time but joined today when I saw your name. Keep it up, girlfriend.

I raised 3 myself and NO. I did not prop bottles into their mouths, mainly because I was aware that it could rot their baby teeth. I truly despise generalizations, "everyone does it". No. Not true. And no, my family was not perfect, but NOT ONCE were my children injured by their father or me. Something is not ringing right in Amber's scenario.

I agree. From what the mother has stated about how they handle their baby, and the demeanor of the father in his emails to us, I have no doubt in my mind that this was not an accident. I'm just hoping that it doesn't happen again, that someone intervenes and protects Amber from further harm.

And Pamela, since you are Amber's mother and nobody seems to have clued you in on how to be a parent, I have a little bit of news for you. Sleep is something you sacrifice when you have a baby. Get your butt out of bed and take care of your child. You'll get to sleep later, from about the time they are four or five, until they turn into teenagers. I recommend getting all the sleep you can during that small window of time. And no doubt they will be sick at some point during the "sleeping years," with the flu or a cold, and you will have to get up in the middle of the night to give them medicine or comfort them. It comes with the territory. No amount of sleep is more important than taking care of your child. Yep, you will be tired. Guess what? It's part of the job of being a mother.

Welcome Southern Lady....I meant to tell April to feel free to link her site here....I'll probably start a thread for links, but meanwhile, post it here so we can combine efforts. kisses
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Lady Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:38 pm

Admin wrote:

Welcome Southern Lady....I meant to tell April to feel free to link her site here....I'll probably start a thread for links, but meanwhile, post it here so we can combine efforts. kisses

Awfully sweet of you. I've known April for a couple of years, and we just happened here by coincidence. Doesn't matter. We find each other every other site because we both fight for the same cause, to speak for the victims abused and molested without voice. And don't mind me. I'm a lurker on blogs but actually fight the battle in real life. I was raised in Alabama, now live in Africa and see injustice every other day. We will educate and enlighten those who are unaware, we lurkers. Sure, fuss at me for lurking April but you know I do more good in my every day life then most dream in a lifetime, yes?
Oh, and her site is one that Trench runs. We should all be aware of http://www.badbreeders.net yes? We all fight for the same cause, people. And this one in particular needs some attention. Something is not quite ringing right.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made the link workable. The comma threw it off. :))
Southern Lady
Southern Lady
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : Independent Online Advertiser

Back to top Go down

Post by April Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:28 am

Southern Lady wrote:
Admin wrote:

Awfully sweet of you. I've known April for a couple of years, and we just happened here by coincidence. Doesn't matter. We find each other every other site because we both fight for the same cause, to speak for the victims abused and molested without voice. And don't mind me. I'm a lurker on blogs but actually fight the battle in real life. I was raised in Alabama, now live in Africa and see injustice every other day. We will educate and enlighten those who are unaware, we lurkers. Sure, fuss at me for lurking April but you know I do more good in my every day life then most dream in a lifetime, yes?
Oh, and her site is one that Trench runs. We should all be aware of http://www.badbreeders.net yes? We all fight for the same cause, people. And this one in particular needs some attention. Something is not quite ringing right.

Thanks, Lady. I wasn't going to link the site since we cover some of the same stories - but the folks here are more than welcome to venture over and read a bit. I haven't been to active writing - the moerating takes up a bit of my time, so I have appointented a couple of writers.

I've lurked on this site for some time. I read through the stories and comments. I love everything about it. Thanks for being so welcoming to me and to my readers (lovingmy9 and SO Lady). I knew they'd love you as much as I do.

Happy New Year, to all of you and your families!!

♥ April (Bad Breeder's pint sized potty mouth)
April
April
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:09 am

Admin wrote:Sure, I'd LOVE to talk to your lawyer about it. I'd also like to talk to you, Pamela, about that TPO you filed on Dec. 2., against your husband, on behalf of you and your baby.

http://www.ccwashoe.com/public/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=FV10-04381&begin_date=&end_date=
AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV - Page 3 533396 AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV - Page 3 533396 AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV - Page 3 533396 AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV - Page 3 533396 AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV - Page 3 533396 AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV - Page 3 845400 AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV - Page 3 845400 AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV - Page 3 845400 AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV - Page 3 845400 AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV - Page 3 845400
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:23 am

MehMehofMine wrote:oh. and my neighbor was at the door to return my car keys after i let her use the car to take her kids to school.

Last edited by twinkletoe on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:00 pm

MehMehofMine wrote:ok. well it seems like this can go back and forth forever. that is my take on what happened. like i said i was asleep. sorry if me sleeping (after recent hospital trips for me mind you) bothers people. i think it is wrong to say new moms cant sleep. what is the point of us having partners if not to help. i can not keep up with all the questions as i did not witness what happened. amber is doing well thanks for finally asking. i may be young but i dont like being told that makes me any less of a good parent. this is my final post. thank you for raising awareness. to those that actually listened thanks for hearing me out. this is a tragic accident that should not have happened. but it happened to my daughter and my family. speculate and assume all you want but i know what is happening now better then anyone. straight from the mouths of doctors. this has been explained to me directly. i cant make you understand. but if you can put yourself in my shoes. my world fell apart while i was sleeping. im sorry if i seem on edge but that is because my heart is broken in so many ways. have a merry christmas. i wish i could
No one is offended by your sleeping. No one said you couldn't sleep. You seem to be unaware that this is not about you, it is about your precious baby.

Your age doesn't make you a poor parent. Using a car seat as a baby sitter qualifies you as a poor parent. Propping a bottle in the mouth of a 3 month old baby qualifies you as a poor parent. Having a helpless 3 month in a car seat, unattended and not strapped in qualifies you as a poor parent. Apparently you also put your infant in a bouncy chair at times. This qualifies you as a poor parent.

The femur in the strongest bone in the human body. It is even more resilient in a 3 month old because it is somewhat pliable.

So, you have doctors willing to testify on behalf of your husband? I'll wait for the trial and see if that happens.

I just hope and pray your daughter doesn't show up in our missing or murdered sections.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:13 pm

April wrote:

Thanks, Admin. Like I said, I am admin on a similar site. That fact, alone, tells me that we all share a similar passion - that is the anger we feel toward child abusers. I love love love this site. One of my writers linked this thread in ours, so I know you and I are sharing readers. AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV - Page 3 577177

Excellent post. AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV - Page 3 616541
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:46 pm

lovingmy9 wrote:
April wrote:

Thanks, Admin. Like I said, I am admin on a similar site. That fact, alone, tells me that we all share a similar passion - that is the anger we feel toward child abusers. I love love love this site. One of my writers linked this thread in ours, so I know you and I are sharing readers. AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV - Page 3 577177

April thanks for leading me to this site again, I've been here before many times but never commented but as always your words inspire me to get on the band wagon and scream, THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG HERE!!!! AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV - Page 3 481824 AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV - Page 3 380822 AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV - Page 3 847791 AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV - Page 3 741737 AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV - Page 3 512632

A very impressive post. You have stated very well what almost all of us believe.

Welcome.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:41 pm

http://www.mynews4.com/story.php?id=33275
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:42 pm

http://www.kolotv.com/home/headlines/Man_Accused_of_Breaking_Infants_Leg_111173024.html
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:43 pm

http://dailysparkstribune.com/view/full_story/10514603/article-Father-arrested-for-breaking-baby%E2%80%99s-leg
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:45 pm

quite a lot of news stories on this case -
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flash0115 Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:58 am

the baby was 3 months old and couldnt walk so how was the 8 lbs of pressure applied to her little leg? besides even if she was old enough to talk the bone would b strong enough to hold her!

flash0115
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : Pretending to maintain my sanity

Back to top Go down

Post by flash0115 Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:00 am

tooo much protesting, IMO.

flash0115

Job/hobbies : Pretending to maintain my sanity

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:55 am

Report Selection Criteria

Case ID: CR11-0613

Docket Start Date:

Docket Ending Date:

Case Description

- STATE VS. TERRANCE REED SMITH (D9)
-Jury Trial

Filing Date: Friday , April 22nd, 2011

Type:
CR - CRIMINAL

ORD/JUDFLD - Order or Judgement Filed

Related Cases

FV10-04381

Case Event Schedule

EventDate/TimeRoomLocationJudge
MOTION TO CONFIRM TRIAL07-MAR-2012
08:30 AM
DEPT 9 - 3RD FLOORDistrict CourtPERRY, ROBERT H.
TRIAL - JURY19-MAR-2012
[size=12]

Report Selection Criteria

Docket Start Date:
Docket Ending Date:

Case Description

- STATE VS. TERRANCE REED SMITH (D9)
-Jury Trial
Filing Date: Friday , April 22nd, 2011
Type:
CR - CRIMINAL
ORD/JUDFLD - Order or Judgement Filed

Related Cases

FV10-04381

Case Event Schedule

EventDate/TimeRoomLocationJudge
MOTION TO CONFIRM TRIAL07-MAR-2012
TRIAL - JURY19-MAR-2012

Case Parties

Seq #AssocExpn DateTypeIDName
2 JudgeD9PERRY, HONORABLE ROBERT H.
Address:P.O. BOX 30083

RENO NV 89520-3083
Aliases:
PERRY, ROBERT H

D
34,5 PlaintiffSTATESTATE OF NEVADA
Address:P. O. Box 30083

Reno NV 89503
Aliases:none
43 District Attorney7070Lyon, Esq., Katherine H.
Address:WASHOE COUNTY COURT COMPLEX

CRIMINAL

P.O. Box 30083

Reno NV 89520-3083
53 District Attorney6535Wilson, Esq., Christian G.
Address:WASHOE COUNTY COURTS COMPLEX

CRIMINAL

P.O. Box 30083

Reno NV 89520-3083
Aliases:
WILSON, CHRISTIAN
67 Defendant@1194514SMITH, TERRANCE REED
Address:unavailable
Aliases:
SMITH, TERRY

SMITH, TERRANCE R
76 Attorney - Deft/Adverse/Resp9033Gilbert, Esq., Joey
Address:540 W. Plumb Lane

Suite 1C

Reno NV 89509

Docket Entries

Filing DateDescriptionNameMonetary
22-APR-2011
09:57 AM
Application for Setting eFile
Entry:ARRAIGNMENT: 5-6-11 AT 8:30 - Transaction 2175884 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 04-22-2011:09:59:40
22-APR-2011
10:02 AM
Proof of Electronic Service
Entry:Transaction 2175932 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 04-22-2011:10:05:55
22-APR-2011
02:57 PM
Court Services Report
Entry:Transaction 2177186 - Approved By: SSTINCHF : 04-22-2011:15:04:57
22-APR-2011
03:08 PM
Entry:Transaction 2177262 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 04-22-2011:15:10:17
25-APR-2011
12:17 PM
Cash Bail Posted/Receipt
Entry:none.
28-APR-2011
09:52 AM
Vacated-Reset
Entry:RESET FOR JUNE 10, 2011 AT 8:30 A.M.
29-APR-2011
02:53 PM
Waiver of Preliminary ExamLyon, Esq., Katherine H.
Entry:Transaction 2193624 - Approved By: SSTINCHF : 04-29-2011:15:02:22
29-APR-2011
02:53 PM
InformationLyon, Esq., Katherine H.
Entry:Transaction 2193624 - Approved By: SSTINCHF : 04-29-2011:15:02:22
29-APR-2011
03:04 PM
Entry:Transaction 2193669 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 04-29-2011:15:05:24
04-MAY-2011
01:39 PM
Stip & Ord to Continue
Entry:STIPULATION AND ORDER TO CONTINUE
ARRAIGNMENT TO JUNE 10, 2011 AT 8:30 A.M. - Transaction 2203057 -
Approved By: NOREVIEW : 05-04-2011:13:40:16
04-MAY-2011
01:42 PM
Entry:Transaction 2203073 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 05-04-2011:13:42:55
10-JUN-2011
Heard - Continued
Entry:TO FINALIZE NEGOTIATIONS
30-JUN-2011
04:48 PM
Transcript ...
Entry:ARRAIGNMENT - JUNE 10, 2011 - Transaction 2321554 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 06-30-2011:16:49:59
30-JUN-2011
04:51 PM
Entry:Transaction 2321590 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 06-30-2011:16:53:54
08-JUL-2011
Pled Not Guilty
Entry:INFORMATION
08-JUL-2011
11:57 AM
** 60 Day Rule - Waived
14-JUL-2011
04:45 PM
***Minutes
Entry:7/8/11 - ARRAIGNMENT - Transaction 2347283 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 07-14-2011:16:46:49
14-JUL-2011
04:48 PM
Entry:Transaction 2347323 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 07-14-2011:16:49:53
22-AUG-2011
02:49 PM
Transcript ...
Entry:Entry of Plea 7-8-11 - Transaction 2422569 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 08-22-2011:14:50:33
22-AUG-2011
02:51 PM
Entry:Transaction 2422593 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 08-22-2011:14:52:21
08-SEP-2011
03:29 PM
Tickle End Code
08-SEP-2011
03:30 PM
Tickle End Code
08-SEP-2011
Vacated - Stipulation & Ord
Entry:MOVED TO MARCH 7, 2012 AT 8:30 A.M.
08-SEP-2011
Vacated - Stipulation & Ord
Entry:RESET TO MARCH 19, 2012 AT 8:30 A.M.
08-SEP-2011
03:35 PM
Stip & Ord Continue Trial
Entry:STIPULATION AND ORDER TO CONTINUE MOTION TO
CONFIRM TO MARCH 7, 2012 AT 8:30 A.M. AND JURY TRIAL TO MARCH 19, 2012
AT 8:30 A.M. - Transaction 2457486 - Approved By: NOREVIEW :
09-08-2011:15:35:53
08-SEP-2011
03:37 PM
Entry:Transaction 2457495 - Approved By: NOREVIEW : 09-08-2011:15:37:31

twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Justiceforamber12 Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:57 pm

I really wish people would figure out the truth. Me and multiple other people have heard Pamela say her child's leg snapped in her hand. This man has before took the rat for someone else. Terrance this shouldn't be going on. You shouldn't be sitting in jail because of her. It is not right. That child would be better off in your hands. I'm sorry but this is my opinion. I hate to try and tell the truth to people who are most likely not going to listen. But this is the truth. So believe me or not. I don't care.

Justiceforamber12
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:41 pm

Justiceforamber12 wrote:I really wish people would figure out the truth. Me and multiple other people have heard Pamela say her child's leg snapped in her hand. This man has before took the rat for someone else. Terrance this shouldn't be going on. You shouldn't be sitting in jail because of her. It is not right. That child would be better off in your hands. I'm sorry but this is my opinion. I hate to try and tell the truth to people who are most likely not going to listen. But this is the truth. So believe me or not. I don't care.

From what I have read about the mother and her posts here, I believe you.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next