Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV

+16
flash0115
twinkletoes
Southern Lady
lovingmy9
wolfcry0418
inmyfloridaopinion
April
oviedo45
MehMehofMine
Chas1421
alwaysbelieve
kiwimom
Bear aka GA
onehope
admin
TomTerrific0420
20 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV - Page 4 Empty Re: AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV

Post by twinkletoes Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:24 pm

Justiceforamber12 wrote:I really wish people would figure out the truth. Me and multiple other people have heard Pamela say her child's leg snapped in her hand. This man has before took the rat for someone else. Terrance this shouldn't be going on. You shouldn't be sitting in jail because of her. It is not right. That child would be better off in your hands. I'm sorry but this is my opinion. I hate to try and tell the truth to people who are most likely not going to listen. But this is the truth. So believe me or not. I don't care.

If you know of any new developments, please post them. TIA.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV - Page 4 Empty Re: AMBER MACKENZIE SMITH - 3 Months - Reno NV

Post by tinalovesnick Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:07 am

I have three children. And I cuddled and coddled every one of them until they no longer allowed it. (Still get to with my 17 month old and on occasion my 11 and 9 year old when they are ill-tee hee!)

I read this whole thread. All is BS! This same situation happened to my gf. Her son was in his car seat. He fussed when mom ran out of car and her stupid bf twisted that baby's leg and it spiral fractured. He only admitted the truth to her after the plea deal went through and they broke up. He somehow found out she was pregnant and had an abortion and he told the story while he was drunk and mad. She was in a cycle of abuse with him. Thank GOD they are not together. He has long disappeared from her life and she has moved on with someone else.

I hope that baby Amber is doing fine these days and is now a happy bright toddler.
tinalovesnick
tinalovesnick
Pizza Delivery! Ding Dong!
Pizza Delivery! Ding Dong!

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:58 pm

I wish all child abusers could be tortured.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by willcarney Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:36 pm

twinkletoes wrote:I wish all child abusers could be tortured.

And put in jail for life.
William
willcarney
willcarney

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Justiceforamber12 Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:09 pm

I have no new developments. She fled the state. She was in tn now she has went to another state. Her fracture was a spiral fracture. Then it got broken. Nobody knows how. But we do know that she has told me and multiple other people that she felt it snap in her hand. But Terrance and Pamela were the only two people there.

Justiceforamber12
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblueeyes73 Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:29 am

I have know Terrance for 7 years and I have two boys that have been around Terrance since they were 6 and 7 years old .Terrance would have never done this to his daughter but pam on the other hand has a short temper with Amber and I could see her doing this to her daughter. SHE HAS ALSO AMISTAD TO ME AND MY HUSBAND THAT SHE FELT AMBER'S LEG BREAK IN HER HAND WHEN SHE WAS BENDING IT TO SHE WHY SHE WASN'T MOVE IT..SHE SAID SHE HEARD A LOUD POP THE AMBER STARTED SCREAMING.SO THAT RIGHT THERE TELLS ME SHE THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE LOCKED UP NOT TERRANCE .HE JUST TAKING THE FALL FOR HER LIKE HE DONE IN THE PAST.SORRY TO SAY IT BUT PAM IS A SORRY ACCUSE FOR A MOM AND DOESN'T CARE ABOUT AMBER AT ALL.SHE BACK IN CALIFORNIA NOW AND HER ADOPT PARENTS HAVE AMBER MORE THEN SHE DOES CAUSE ALL SHE WANTS TO DO IS SLEEP AND GO OUT ALL THE TIME.TELL ONE WHEN TERRANCE GETS OUT I WOULD BE THE FIRST ONE TO GO TO COURT WITH HIM TO TAKE AMBER AWAY FROM A SORRY ASS ACCUSE OF A MOM PAM.

babyblueeyes73
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:23 am

If he is such a stand up guy why did he tell LE that his wife was not abusive to the baby?  If he's willing to lie for her instead of sticking up for his daughter, he's not much of a man.  JMO.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblueeyes73 Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:19 am

Because he didn't want her to go to jail so he told them to arrest him cause the cops said that one of them was going to jail so he said let it be him but he is in jail for something he dint do I know that for a fact

babyblueeyes73
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:31 am

That well may be but he allowed this woman to abuse his child then lied for her.  He should have stood up for his baby, not the abuser. 

Because of him a child abuser is loose and will repeat either on this little girl or on another baby.  I'm sure she is not through breeding.

Maybe she'll have a baby while he's incarcerated.  Maybe that will open his eyes to the type of woman she is.

A man should defend a helpless baby without question, with no excuses.  The baby can't help herself and it was his legal and moral duty to do so.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblueeyes73 Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:54 pm

Well love make people do crazy things and he loved her so that why he did take the fall for her and trust me i have wrote him and he regrets doing that cause she has proven to him that she doesn't love him by cheating on him with his best friend and who is also my husband while she was staying with us and I just found this out last month cause if I would have found out while she was here i would have beat her ass..but I still owe her that ass whooping when I see her again .She is a coward and runs from her problems instead of facing them.that is ok cause every dog has there day and trust me she will get hers.

babyblueeyes73
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:41 am

I do believe she is a dirt bag and a POS mother.  Yes, we've all done crazy things when we're in love.  However, that baby couldn't defend herself.  It was his responsibility to love the baby, care for her and protect her.  

It's usually the woman who lies for and defends her man when her baby is abused or murdered by her.  This case it's the man.

He may well be a good man but he sure didn't act like it when this baby's leg was deliberately broken.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by willcarney Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:09 pm

There is NO excuse for allowing a person no matter who they are to deliberately harm a child. NO EXCUSE. William
willcarney
willcarney

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:53 pm

I agree.  In this case, if babyblueeyes is telling the truth, this man left this poor baby alone with a monster woman who was abusing her terribly.  Which ever one was/is the abuser, they are both POSs.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4