Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo - Portland OR

+24
Annabeth
So_Cal
mermaid55
Mitestarossa
inmyfloridaopinion
tammers1212
yvette67
Bear aka GA
tears4caylee
hawaiicalls
vinetender
roseyg76
mom_in_il
Teresa
alwaysbelieve
mimi40
admin
onehope
cindmo
oviedo45
kiwimom
TomTerrific0420
28 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 26 Empty Re: KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo - Portland OR

Post by admin Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:17 pm

khintx wrote:I never saw this comin, I can tell ya that. kh

Yeah, this was one thing that never occurred to me...

I've always thought it was really hinky that Kyron lived with his dad and step-mom, because as a divorced mom myself, I would NEVER let that happen. There is no way in hell I would let another woman raise my babies. I'm curious to know what Kyron's REAL mom thinks about all this and why she would let her baby live with Kaine and Terri. This is all so dysfunctional from my own personal perspective...I don't get it...What's that saying about somethings fishy in Denmark....??? Something is incredible OFF here, and it isn't just Terri....
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 26 Empty Re: KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo - Portland OR

Post by admin Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:18 pm

Mitestarossa wrote:I don't know why LE has not arrested her. Poor Kyron is still missing and she sits in the comfort of her own home.

Isn't Kyron's step-dad ex LE? This is very convoluted....but I think those LE connections could explain a lot...
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:29 pm

Admin wrote:http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html

Landscaper tells detectives Terri Moulton Horman offered him money
to kill her husband

A landscaper who worked for Kyron Horman's family at their rural
Northwest Portland home told authorities that the missing boy's stepmom
offered to pay him to kill her husband.

The landscaper told
authorities that Terri Moulton Horman approached him with the
murder-for-hire plot six to seven months before Kyron disappeared, The
Oregonian has learned.

She reportedly offered the landscaper,
who advertises his expertise in lawn care, a large sum of money to carry
out the scheme, sources say.

Detectives with the Multnomah
County Major Crimes Team shared the landscaper's account with Kyron's
father, Kaine Horman, last weekend, prompting him to leave the house
June 26 with the couple's 19-month-old daughter.

HOLY COW.......NOW THAT IS A "BOMBSHELL" KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 26 36152 KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 26 389609 KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 26 36152 KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 26 389609 ........looks like all of us were right with our suspicions from "day one" about stepmom
Annabeth
Annabeth
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Being a Dingbat takes all my time

Back to top Go down

Post by karma Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:08 pm

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office has no comments
regarding the July 4, 2010 Oregonian story - 07/04/10
There
will be no comment from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office regarding
the information reported in the July 4, 2010 Oregonian. The
information released in the Oregonian article did NOT come from the
Multnomah County Sheriff's Office. This is an ongoing investigation.

There is no press conference scheduled for today or tomorrow.

If there are tips or information related to the Kyron Horman missing
person case please call the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office tip line
at 503 261-2847. If a person/persons believe they have had an actual
sighting of Kyron Hormon call 911.
http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276&alert=1
KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 26 Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by karma Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:15 pm

PORTLAND, Ore. - Terri Horman, step-mother of Kyron Horman, who has been
missing since June 4, attempted to hire a man to kill her husband,
according to a report on the Oregonian's website.
The report has been independently confirmed by a KATU News reporter's
source.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97767249.html

Back to top Go down

Post by cindmo Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:39 pm

Mitestarossa wrote:There must be a connection between Kaine and Terri's son James. Something so severe that Terri wanted to have Kaine killed and then disposed of Kyron.
What if it wasn't to 'dispose' of Kyron, but to protect him? Just throwing that out there. Maybe that's where the "he is still alive" is coming from.

cindmo

Back to top Go down

Post by hawaiicalls Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:37 pm

Good Lord! Gets more bizarre every day.... KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 26 Suspect

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/04/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-sources-terri-horman-hired-landscape-lover/#more-4177

Portland, OR- Like a Roman Candle will light up the sky in most of our neighborhoods today, the Portland Community is aflame with this mornings breaking developments.
As reportedly leaked to The Oregonian, one of two media outlets booted from the recent press conference hosted by Kaine Horman, Desiree and Tony Young, sources say Terri Horman, step-mom to missing 7 year old Kyron Horman, attempted to hire her landscape lover to murder her husband, Kaine Horman.
hawaiicalls
hawaiicalls

Job/hobbies : Swimming with sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by karma Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:18 pm

Kaine Horman learned of the plot from investigators who said she may
have tried to hire other people
, too, according to sources familiar with
the conversation
. Terri said she was in a bad marriage and claimed
that Kaine had "hurt" her, according to the sources.
http://www.kgw.com/news/Second-grade-student-missing-from-Skyline-Elementary-95670454.html

--------------------------

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Kaine Horman, whose seven-year-old son Kyron has
been missing for more than four weeks, was told by investigators that
his wife Terri had offered a landscaper "a lot of money" to kill him,
according to more than one source.
He was also told "if she did it once, there's a chance she did it
other times and we're investigating that possibility."

According to sources, Terri Horman had described being in a bad
marriage and had claimed that Kaine had "hurt" her by having an
extra-marital relationship.http://www.kgw.com/news/Hormanprobelatest-97771724.html

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:18 am

If this landscape guy is telling the truth he's got blood on his hands. If he had gone to the police back when he says TH asked him to off her husband Kyron would still be alive. The worst thing about this news if it's true, is it's confirmation that Kyron is dead. TH has had murder on her mind for months.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by cindmo Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:22 am

hawaiicalls wrote:Good Lord! Gets more bizarre every day.... KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 26 Suspect

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/04/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-sources-terri-horman-hired-landscape-lover/#more-4177

Portland, OR- Like a Roman Candle will light up the sky in most of our neighborhoods today, the Portland Community is aflame with this mornings breaking developments.
As reportedly leaked to The Oregonian, one of two media outlets booted from the recent press conference hosted by Kaine Horman, Desiree and Tony Young, sources say Terri Horman, step-mom to missing 7 year old Kyron Horman, attempted to hire her landscape lover to murder her husband, Kaine Horman.
LOVER??? Wow.

cindmo

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:52 am

kiwimom wrote:If this landscape guy is telling the truth he's got blood on his hands. If he had gone to the police back when he says TH asked him to off her husband Kyron would still be alive. The worst thing about this news if it's true, is it's confirmation that Kyron is dead. TH has had murder on her mind for months.

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 26 Suspect That's what I was thinking, why didn't the landscaper come forward when this supposedly happened?? He could have his hiney in a lot of hot water if somebody comes up dead and he'd been propositioned to do the deed months ago. I just can't believe how stupid people can be.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitestarossa Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:41 am

cindmo wrote:
Mitestarossa wrote:There must be a connection between Kaine and Terri's son James. Something so severe that Terri wanted to have Kaine killed and then disposed of Kyron.
What if it wasn't to 'dispose' of Kyron, but to protect him? Just throwing that out there. Maybe that's where the "he is still alive" is coming from.
I pray to God you are right! KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 26 744935

Mitestarossa
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:55 am

Statement Analysis

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Step Mom in Murder for Hire Plot?

Excerpt:

Is a motive beginning to surface?

As any statements become available, I will have them up for analysis. This is a major development, because, if true, will reveal, perhaps, a motive of why the step mother wanted to be rid of Kyron. Revenge?

I have considered that Kyron may have been a handful, as I speculated here whether or not step mom was seeking to have teacher input into getting Kryon medication to control his behavior (ADD, ADHD, etc). Her pictures show unnatural levels of testosterone and many are now asking about possible steroid rage or elevated levels of aggression due to high testosterone. This, coupled with the possibility that she may have been seeking rx answers to control Kyron, may begin a portrait for us. As pointed out by some excellent commentators, there were other reasons why step mom may have sought paperwork for the doctor; medical reasons. Others have stated that it may have been due to alibi creating.

But this new revelation may speak to motive: Revenge.

READ MORE: http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/07/step-mom-in-murder-for-hire-plot.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:57 am

Statement Analysis

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Kyron: Landscaper Hire to Kill and Sheriff Interview (con't)

Excerpt:

I think an arrest is coming soon on this case...even if it is based upon circumstantial evidence. Here is a few questions by media, which was submitted by a commentator for analysis.

As many of you already know the basic princple behind "no comment":

It means that the question is sensitive. It is up to the skill of the interviewer to learn why the topic is sensitive. This holds true for any unanswered questions, with some showing clearly the answer:

READ MORE:
http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/07/kyron-sheriff-interview-cont.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:06 am

News Releases

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office has no comments regarding the July 4, 2010 Oregonian story - 07/04/10

There will be no comment from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office regarding the information reported in the July 4, 2010 Oregonian. The information released in the Oregonian article did NOT come from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office. This is an ongoing investigation.

There is no press conference scheduled for today or tomorrow.

If there are tips or information related to the Kyron Horman missing person case please call the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office tip line at 503 261-2847. If a person/persons believe they have had an actual sighting of Kyron Hormon call 911.

http://www.flashalert.net
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:09 am

Kyron Horman: Why Would Terri Moulton Horman Want Her Husband Kaine Horman ‘Killed’?

http://www.anorak.co.uk/252902/media/kyron-horman-why-would-terri-moulton-horman-want-her-husband-kaine-horman-killed.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 26 Empty Interesting idea

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:19 am

Alternate appearance issue considered here:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=204279&id=125336750831264
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:08 pm

Admin wrote:http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html

Landscaper tells detectives Terri Moulton Horman offered him money
to kill her husband

A landscaper who worked for Kyron Horman's family at their rural
Northwest Portland home told authorities that the missing boy's stepmom
offered to pay him to kill her husband.

The landscaper told
authorities that Terri Moulton Horman approached him with the
murder-for-hire plot six to seven months before Kyron disappeared, The
Oregonian has learned.

She reportedly offered the landscaper,
who advertises his expertise in lawn care, a large sum of money to carry
out the scheme, sources say.

Detectives with the Multnomah
County Major Crimes Team shared the landscaper's account with Kyron's
father, Kaine Horman, last weekend, prompting him to leave the house
June 26 with the couple's 19-month-old daughter.
is that the timeframe when terri's oldest boy moved out?
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:15 pm

just catching up - wow
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:18 pm

Admin wrote:
khintx wrote:I never saw this comin, I can tell ya that. kh

Yeah, this was one thing that never occurred to me...

I've always thought it was really hinky that Kyron lived with his dad and step-mom, because as a divorced mom myself, I would NEVER let that happen. There is no way in hell I would let another woman raise my babies. I'm curious to know what Kyron's REAL mom thinks about all this and why she would let her baby live with Kaine and Terri. This is all so dysfunctional from my own personal perspective...I don't get it...What's that saying about somethings fishy in Denmark....??? Something is incredible OFF here, and it isn't just Terri....

from what i have read - desiree was sick with kidney failure and had to seek treatment in canada - which left her unable to care for kyron - so kaine had him, and her friend, terri helped kaine - and apparently moved in to assist, and then they fell in love....my mom had kidney failure and it is an all consuming disease so i can see why desiree couldn't care for him - i think by the time she was better - terri and kaine may have been married and she decided to leave kyron with them rather than disrupt his life further - that is my guess.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:57 pm

been catching up - i read that kaine had an affair - and th was mad and this is a possible reason for hiring the landscaper to kill him - one news source cites him as her "lover" - why didn't the landscaper come forward sooner? is he even credible - i can't believe how this case is turning out -
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:01 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/

"parenting skills have been investigated before"
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:13 pm

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Kaine-Horman-told-of-plots-against-him-97772019.html

Kaine Horman, whose seven-year-old son Kyron has been missing for
more than four weeks, was told by investigators that his wife Terri had
offered a landscaper "a lot of money" to kill him, according to more
than one source.
He was also told "if she did it once, there's a chance she did it
other times and we're investigating that possibility."
According to sources, Terri Horman had described being in a bad
marriage and had claimed that Kaine had "hurt" her by having an
extra-marital relationship.
The landscaper - whom Terri had hired to do work last November
without Kaine's knowledge - came forward to investigators as they
reached out to everyone that they could find who had had contact with
the family. While he said he had no intention of carrying out the plot,
he did believe that he would be getting something from Terri.
"She led him on," sources said.
On June 26th, the landscaper, who is cooperating with authorities and
was wearing a wire, met with Terri and an undercover officer but Terri
- perhaps suspecting something was up - cut the conversation short.
Later that day, Kaine was told that she had plotted against him and
took their 19-month-old daughter and moved out.
Police records show that Terri made two calls to 911 that night. The
first time, at 5:17PM, was recorded as being related to "threats" and
the second time, at 11:39PM, which was recorded as a "custody" issue and
was made after it was clear to her that Kaine and their daughter were
not returning.
Two days later, Kaine filed for divorce and obtained a restraining
order prohibiting Terri from having any contact with him or their
daughter.
Terri, meanwhile, has hired renowned defense attorney Stephen Houze
whom she contacted on the recommendation of friends and family who had
researched the issue.
This all comes as the investigation seems to have increasingly
focused on Terri even though. officially, law enforcement has declined
to label her a "suspect" or even "a person of interest."
A reliable source has told KGW News that investigators believe that
Terri has lied to investigators and that there have been several
instances where they have wanted to know more about her whereabouts the
day her son disappeared, including:
* after cell phone records seemed to indicate that she may not have
been where she said on that day;
* after her performance during several hours of polygraphs which, the
source said, indicated that she was being "evasive"; and
* after examining files from her computer.
Investigators have also examined Terri's cell phone and email
records, determining whom she had had contact with in the days leading
up to her son's disappearance.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:40 pm

I'm sure LE would love to have a look at the Hormans computers. Just like Casey and Huckaby I bet there's a chance that they would find some info. With the allegations TH tried to hire a hit man wouldn't that be grounds for a search warrant to take the computer?
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:23 pm

kiwimom wrote:I'm sure LE would love to have a look at the Hormans computers. Just like Casey and Huckaby I bet there's a chance that they would find some info. With the allegations TH tried to hire a hit man wouldn't that be grounds for a search warrant to take the computer?
according to an article i read, the computers have been searched. they may have signed a consent to search and a search warrant wouldn't be necessary
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next