Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo - Portland OR

+24
Annabeth
So_Cal
mermaid55
Mitestarossa
inmyfloridaopinion
tammers1212
yvette67
Bear aka GA
tears4caylee
hawaiicalls
vinetender
roseyg76
mom_in_il
Teresa
alwaysbelieve
mimi40
admin
onehope
cindmo
oviedo45
kiwimom
TomTerrific0420
28 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 19 Empty Re: KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo - Portland OR

Post by admin Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:56 pm

OH! Wow...this is telling....Terri is required to maintain life insurance on herself with the baby as the irrevocable beneficiary of said life insurance policy. INTERESTING. My divorce papers had no such requirement....I don't think that is necessarily standard....
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 19 Empty Re: KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo - Portland OR

Post by mermaid55 Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:02 pm

Judge Seals Restraining Order Against Kyron's Stepmom

The judge sealed the restraining order to prevent it from compromising the investigation into Kyron's disappearance, according to the clerk in Judge Keith Meisenheimer's office.
http://www.kptv.com/news/24083257/detail.html
mermaid55
mermaid55
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:05 pm

mermaid55 wrote:Judge Seals Restraining Order Against Kyron's Stepmom

The judge sealed the restraining order to prevent it from compromising the investigation into Kyron's disappearance, according to the clerk in Judge Keith Meisenheimer's office.
http://www.kptv.com/news/24083257/detail.html

And there ya go. I knew it in my gut. Thanks, Mermaid....you are a jewel!
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hawaiicalls Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:19 pm

Father of missing Oregon boy files for divorce
June 29, 2010 2:09 p.m. EDT

The Multonmah County Sheriff's Office addressed Kaine Horman's decision to file for divorce and seek an order of protection.

"It's a personal matter between family members and we don't get involved in those," sheriff spokeswoman Lt. Mary Lindstrand told CNN. "Nothing has changed in the investigation. It's still ongoing. No persons of interest or suspects have been named at this time."

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/29/...ion=cnn_latest
hawaiicalls
hawaiicalls

Job/hobbies : Swimming with sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:22 pm

Source: Plan in Place In Case Kyron Horman’s Stepmom is Arrested
9:36 AM June 29th, 2010 by James Pitkin
Cops / News / courts | KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 19 Email_famfamfam Email This Post |
KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 19 4743342350_28a3b6b19c_o
WW has learned from a source at the Multnomah County Corrections Division that there’s been a plan circulating for about two weeks among corrections staff in case Terri Moulton Horman is arrested in connection with the disappearance of her 7-year-old stepson Kyron Horman.
The source says the plan —in the event of the stepmother’s arrest— is for staff to notify immediately Corrections Health Director Gayle Burrow as well as mental health staff. The idea, the source says, of notifying mental health staff is so they could perform an evaluation of Terri Moulton Horman and put her on a suicide watch, if she is taken into custody.
To be clear, this is just a plan. Nobody has been arrested in the June 4 disappearance of Kyron Horman, but the 7-year-old boy’s stepmother has been a focus of the investigation. Meantime, check back later this morning at wweek.com for the divorce papers and restraining order taken out against Terri Moulton Horman by her husband, who is Kyron’s biological father.KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 19 Ww_dingbat
http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/29/source-plan-in-place-in-case-kyron-hormans-stepmom-is-arrested/
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:22 pm

hawaiicalls wrote: No persons of interest or suspects have been named at this time."

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/29/...ion=cnn_latest

That is a WORD GAME. Yeah, we KNOW no suspects have been NAMED, that doesn't mean they don't have one in mind.. That lady should've been a lawyer. I'm ready to b!tch-slap them all!

Where is KYRON?

(Hi sweet Hawaii... KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 19 616541 KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 19 577177 )
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:24 pm

mermaid55 wrote:Source: Plan in Place In Case Kyron Horman’s Stepmom is Arrested
9:36 AM June 29th, 2010 by James Pitkin
Cops / News / courts | KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 19 Email_famfamfam Email This Post |
KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 19 4743342350_28a3b6b19c_o
WW has learned from a source at the Multnomah County Corrections Division that there’s been a plan circulating for about two weeks among corrections staff in case Terri Moulton Horman is arrested in connection with the disappearance of her 7-year-old stepson Kyron Horman.
The source says the plan —in the event of the stepmother’s arrest— is for staff to notify immediately Corrections Health Director Gayle Burrow as well as mental health staff. The idea, the source says, of notifying mental health staff is so they could perform an evaluation of Terri Moulton Horman and put her on a suicide watch, if she is taken into custody.
To be clear, this is just a plan. Nobody has been arrested in the June 4 disappearance of Kyron Horman, but the 7-year-old boy’s stepmother has been a focus of the investigation. Meantime, check back later this morning at wweek.com for the divorce papers and restraining order taken out against Terri Moulton Horman by her husband, who is Kyron’s biological father.KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 19 Ww_dingbat
http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/29/source-plan-in-place-in-case-kyron-hormans-stepmom-is-arrested/

And that dovetails nicely with the life insurance policy requirement in the divorce papers.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:30 pm

The Family Abuse Prevention Act
ORS 107.700–107.732

Copyright Notice:

http://courts.oregon.gov/OJD/docs/OSCA/cpsd/courtimprovement/familylaw/FAPA_Benchguide_4-24-06.pdf
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by hawaiicalls Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:38 pm

A brief snippet from KOIN Local TV news at noon just now:

The judge will be putting together a process for releasing information about the restraining order - we just don't know how long that process will take.

Aloha, Melissa....Just bizarre! KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 19 422394 LYLAS... KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 19 744935
hawaiicalls
hawaiicalls

Job/hobbies : Swimming with sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:41 pm

mermaid55 wrote:The Family Abuse Prevention Act
ORS 107.700–107.732

Copyright Notice:

http://courts.oregon.gov/OJD/docs/OSCA/cpsd/courtimprovement/familylaw/FAPA_Benchguide_4-24-06.pdf

Thanks again, Mermaid! I knew there had to be a "showing." Under the Petition section (page 6)

B. SHOWING REQUIRED:

"The petitioner is entitled to FAPA when:

1. There has been abuse as defined in ORS 107.705(1)

a. Within the last 180 days
b. Between family or household members as defined in 107.705(3)

2. Petitioner is in "imminent danger" of further abuse by respondent and...

3. Respondent represents a credible threat to petitioner or petitioner's child.

Section C is very interesting, too...the definitions of abuse.

(Bold by me)
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:09 pm

Admin wrote:OH! Wow...this is telling....Terri is required to maintain life insurance on herself with the baby as the irrevocable beneficiary of said life insurance policy. INTERESTING. My divorce papers had no such requirement....I don't think that is necessarily standard....
and if she isn't working, how is she going to pay for it? and is only the baby the beneficiary? not kyron and not kaine, in trust?
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:13 pm

oviedo45 wrote:
Admin wrote:OH! Wow...this is telling....Terri is required to maintain life insurance on herself with the baby as the irrevocable beneficiary of said life insurance policy. INTERESTING. My divorce papers had no such requirement....I don't think that is necessarily standard....
and if she isn't working, how is she going to pay for it? and is only the baby the beneficiary? not kyron and not kaine, in trust?

Exactly. And he didn't just show up at the lawyer's office on Saturday. He's been working on this for a couple of weeks.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:20 pm

I'm betting the divorce papers didn't address custody of Kyron either, right? Mad
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:23 pm

inmyfloridaopinion wrote:I'm betting the divorce papers didn't address custody of Kyron either, right? Mad

Nope, sure didn't.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:27 pm

Admin wrote:
inmyfloridaopinion wrote:I'm betting the divorce papers didn't address custody of Kyron either, right? Mad

Nope, sure didn't.
I'm stunned. (NOT) mad1
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:28 pm

Admin wrote:

Nope, sure didn't.

Yes.Page 6 of the divorce docs.
http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Horman+divorce+papers.pdf
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:30 pm

inmyfloridaopinion wrote:
Admin wrote:

Nope, sure didn't.
I'm stunned. (NOT) mad1

I missed it Mermaid...I knew it addressed the baby...did he say sole custody of BOTH children? I'l have to ge re-read. KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 19 21422 LOL...And I just said Levi didn't do his homework.Laughing...my bad....
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:37 pm

Well, in my defense, it addresses their "joint" child.....legalese....and of course, Terri would not be subject to child support for Kyron, under the law, and that is why the divorce papers only address the baby as far as Terri's responsibilities are concerned...but....having said that....since Terri and Kaine were raising Kyron jointly....does the custody order from Kaine's previous marriage remain in place as far as Kyron is concerned?
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:45 pm

order sealing RO
http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Horman_restrain.pdf
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:53 pm

mermaid55 wrote:order sealing RO
http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Horman_restrain.pdf

I am scratching my head. So they DID NOT find Kyron's body according to this judge. I have a headache. Maybe those eye-witness reports were wrong, and they are waiting for Terri to give it up, tell what she did with him...good luck with that Oregon LE. Going to take some Excedrin now and do my homework.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:56 pm

On May 18, 2010 someone with the name Rdsql made a comment about a newly released mystery thriller novel titled: Enter a Murderer by N. Marsh.
The murder in the book takes places on stage where the audience becomes unwitting witnesses to a murder plot. The murder is tricky. How can I be guilty when there were so many people there? Somehow this strikes me as very eerie that on the day Kyron disappears Terrie takes him to a event where there would be lots of witnesses, and that would be her alibi.
http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/8015937/

one of the comments on this article
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/judge_seals_restraining_order.html#comments
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:58 pm

so kaine moved out june 26? that was on saturday - after the round of interviews -
http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/107/f/1/3/f137b0b7-d4e7-478f-b71d-875e04148787/SharpNews_koin_com_20100629_114449.pdf

and each has a non-joint child
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:01 pm

and sole custody - and terri would have to pay child support
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:15 pm

oviedo45 wrote:On May 18, 2010 someone with the name Rdsql made a comment about a newly released mystery thriller novel titled: Enter a Murderer by N. Marsh.
The murder in the book takes places on stage where the audience becomes unwitting witnesses to a murder plot. The murder is tricky. How can I be guilty when there were so many people there? Somehow this strikes me as very eerie that on the day Kyron disappears Terrie takes him to a event where there would be lots of witnesses, and that would be her alibi.
http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/8015937/

one of the comments on this article
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/judge_seals_restraining_order.html#comments

Ovie, I've said it all along, she planned this and did all the "right" things to make it look as though she was innocent. It was too contrived, too convenient.....the sudden pics on FB of Kyron at the science fair, and her body language at the family press conference nailed it for me. She gave me the heebie-jeebies, the way she was hanging on Kyron's mom, with her fake sad face, and non-existent tears. Bad acting on her part all the way around. She did this, I KNOW she did....there's no way, no way on God's green earth Kyron would've gone off with a stranger. No way. Kyron is so much like my Jack. A solid kidlet. Smart, perceptive, and not easily lured or distracted. He would've gone with Terri though, to grab a bite of breakfast. I'm sure that's how she got him to leave the school with her. They had time, twenty minutes, to run to McDonald's or Burger King....what kid turns that down, especially if she didn't feed him that morning, cuz, "there wasn't enough time," ....we'll get you something in between the display and class....I've done breakfast like that myself as a mom of 4. I know in my heart that is the only way Kyron left school to go with her. My Jack is so conscientious, he would be afraid to miss one minute of class, even to get food. I know Kyron was the same way, conscientious. She planned this....and she KNEW how Kyron was....she knew she had to have something to lure him away...breakfast..... and she had enough time to take pics, enough time to pitch a believable story...and enough time to lure him away...Terri did this.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:24 pm

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 19 Redsqu10
Grabbing it before it disappears.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next