Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo - Portland OR

+24
Annabeth
So_Cal
mermaid55
Mitestarossa
inmyfloridaopinion
tammers1212
yvette67
Bear aka GA
tears4caylee
hawaiicalls
vinetender
roseyg76
mom_in_il
Teresa
alwaysbelieve
mimi40
admin
onehope
cindmo
oviedo45
kiwimom
TomTerrific0420
28 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 29 Empty Re: KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo - Portland OR

Post by oviedo45 Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:52 pm

and i also think it is clear to me, that kaine and terri had an affair - or at least were together while dy and kh were separated based on dy's statement that she met th when kyron was a baby and it took her a year and a half to see her again -
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 29 Empty Re: KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo - Portland OR

Post by Mitestarossa Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:57 pm

I personally do not think that Kaine is involved in anyway with Kyron's disappearance other than marrying Terri.

I know that his behavior has been odd at times, but I think that is just his personality and how he is dealing with this horrific situation.

There may also be some weirdness if he had an affair or was a swinger or something like that. Although I do not believe that those allegations have been substantiated.

Still praying that Kyron will be home soon.

Mitestarossa
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitestarossa Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:01 pm

Also, may be he feels guilty that he loved and trusted Terri and did not recognize her diabolical personality that led to the disappearance of his son.

I just cannot even imagine how that must feel, knowing that you were duped into putting your child into harms way. If it was a stranger abduction, at least you would not blame yourself as much.

Mitestarossa

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitestarossa Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:10 pm

I also do not believe that an affair is Terri's motive. When someone has an affair, they get a divorce, they don't kidnap a child. It just doesn't make sense to me.

IMO something much more severe occurred that made Terri feel like she had no other choice. That unknown circumstance coupled with her narcissitic (sp?) and psychotic personality allowed her to commit a crime against a beautiful 7 year old boy. A normal person in the same situation, would not have acted as Terri did.

Mitestarossa

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Landscaper wore wire, asked Terri Horman for $10,000 in murder-for-hire plot, sources say

Published: Tuesday, July 06, 2010, 9:01 PM Updated:
Wednesday, July 07, 2010, 6:53 AM

Maxine Bernstein, The Oregonian

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 29 Desireetonyjpg-e0135b1d0f8e271f_large
Desiree
Young pats a dog tag-style charm on a necklace she received to help her
cope with the disappearance of her son, Kyron Horman. She gave a news
conference Tuesday in Medford with her husband, Tony Young, who is a
police detective there.

A landscaper who said Kyron Horman's stepmother offered to pay him to kill her husband about
six or seven months ago went back to Terri

Moulton Horman on June 26 at the urging of police.

This time, he wore a body wire and was accompanied by an undercover officer.
On the recorded conversation, he sought $10,000 from her, saying
otherwise he would go to police with the murder-for-hire plot, sources
said.

Terri Horman apparently cut off the conversation fairly quickly, sources said.

She is the last person known to have seen Kyron, a second-grader at Skyline School, before he disappeared June 4.
Large-scale searches found no sign of the 7-year-old.

Authorities deemed the landscaper's account credible and serious, and they shared it with Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, the same afternoon of the undercover operation.

The landscaper's account prompted Kaine Horman to leave his wife and take their 19-month-old daughter. Within
two days, he obtained a family law attorney and filed divorce papers and a petition for a restraining order against his wife.

Investigators also shared the alleged murder-for-hire plot with Kyron's mother, Desiree Young, and her husband, Medford police Detective Tony Young.

Within days, Kyron's father, mother and stepfather publicly bonded and distanced themselves from Terri Horman. Desiree Young, before TV cameras, pleaded with Terri Horman to cooperate with police.

Terri Horman last week retained a high-profile criminal defense attorney, Stephen Houze. No arrests have been made.

Tuesday, Desiree Young clarified that she, her husband and Kyron's father all took polygraph exams in the case and were told they passed.

Terri Horman has taken two polygraph tests, after authorities said a key answer on the first exam found her deceptive.

Also Tuesday, Kyron's mother issued a fresh appeal for the stepmother to cooperate with police. Desiree and Tony Young called a news conference at police headquarters in Medford.

Reading from a statement, Desiree Young again called on Terri Horman to "do the right thing" and cooperate with investigators, if for no other reason than for the boy's half sister, toddler Kiara, "who loves him and misses him."

The Youngs and the boy's father said in an e-mail to news organizations late Monday that they still believe Terri Horman is not telling everything she knows.

Spokeswoman Lt. Mary Lindstrand said Tuesday that the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office would not discuss details of the case.
Terri Horman's attorney did not immediately return calls seeking comment.

The Youngs said they wanted people in southern Oregon to know about Kyron's ties to the region and to keep up hopes that he
will be found alive.

"We love you and we miss you," his mother said."Please do not be afraid, because the police are going to find
you."

Desiree Young also revealed that the day her son disappeared, his stepmother was supposed to drive him to Eugene to turn
him over to his mother and stepfather to spend the weekend in Medford.

Tony Young said he was going to take the boy on a long-delayed fishing trip with the rod the stepfather had given him for Christmas.

-- Maxine Bernstein
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_wore_wire_asked_ter.html
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitestarossa Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:28 pm

Poor Desiree. This is so heart wrenching. I don't know how she keeps it together as well as she has.

Mitestarossa

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:11 pm

Multnomah County DA no longer opposed to making restraining order public
Last Update: 9:14 am

Motion
for immediate hearing (176.2KB)
KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 29 DocumentbulletMotion
to unseal Kaine Horman restraining order against Terri Moulton Horman
(349.6KB)
KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 29 DocumentbulletMotion
to unseal Kaine Horman restraining order (157.7KB)
KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 29 DocumentbulletKaine
Horman files for divorce from Terri Moulton Horman (301.7KB)
KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 29 DocumentbulletKyron
Horman questionnaire (92.3KB)
KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 29 DocumentbulletKyron
Billboards (708.7KB)
In a new development, the Multnomah County District Attorney has removed
his opposition to making the restraining order against Terri Moulton
Horman public.

Kaine Horman, Kyron's dad, filed for divorce and a
restraining order last Monday, June 28, and moved out from the couple's
rural Northwest Portland home on Saturday, June 26.

The restraining order has been sealed since its filing, but now it appears
those details could be made public, as soon as Thursday.

The matter is pending before the Supreme Court although Multnomah County
Court Judge Keith Meisenheimer, who sealed the order, could rule to
unseal it as soon as tomorrow.

Here is a letter that Chief Deputy District Attorney Norman Frink sent to judge Meisenheimer

Your honor:
This confirms my discussion with you earlier this
evening. After speaking with Mr. Bosworth and Ms. Rackner, I called you
and informed you that, given the media coverage over the past long
weekend, the Multnomah County Major Crimes Team could no longer stand by
its assertion in my affidavit of July 2 that unsealing the sealed
matters before you would undermine our on-going criminal investigation. I
express no opinion on any position Terri Horman might have in the
matter.
You told me of your
intent to decide what further action was warranted after you reviewed
the sealed documents when your court was open again on Thursday, July 8.
Yours very truly,
Norman W. Frink
Chief Deputy District Attorney
Multnomah County, Oregonhttp://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-Horman-called-911-during-police-sting/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitestarossa Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:25 pm

Interesting. I wonder if the only information in the sealed document has been revealed.

Hopefully it will be unsealed and there is additional information that can help find Kyron. The more the public knows, the more information will come out.

Mitestarossa

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:53 pm

i am not sure how to take this - the RO had to have been the result of something LE told kh- otherwise, why would he file for divorce and the RO? lots of couples file for divorce and don't feel the need for this drastic measure, and frankly, i am still wondering why th would not have fought the RO so she could have visitation unless she knows she is guilty and has accepted her fate? at least for the MFH plot?
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitestarossa Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:00 pm

oviedo45 wrote:i am not sure how to take this - the RO had to have been the result of something LE told kh- otherwise, why would he file for divorce and the RO? lots of couples file for divorce and don't feel the need for this drastic measure, and frankly, i am still wondering why th would not have fought the RO so she could have visitation unless she knows she is guilty and has accepted her fate? at least for the MFH plot?
I am thinking the same thing. She must know that there is enough evidence against her to keep the restraining order intact. It still surprises me that she does not dispute the RO. Guilty people fight such things all the time.

May be she is also expecting to be arrested and does not want Kiara to see it.

Mitestarossa

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:23 pm

Kyron Horman case: Will Terri’s lies be what traps her?

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/07/07/kyron-horman-case-will-terris-lies-be-what-traps-her/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:29 pm

Statement Analysis

Desiree Young's Public Plea

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/07/desiree-youngs-short-statement.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:25 am

Desiree Young also revealed that the day her son disappeared, his
stepmother was supposed to drive him to Eugene to turn
him over to
his mother and stepfather to spend the weekend in Medford.
Snipped from above article.
That is slightly odd because Kaine has said they planned to do something nice after school that day, plus the fact that he was home that afternoon I wonder if it's accurate to say TH was going to take Kyron to DY's. Surely Kaine would do it or go with them. There's still so much that is reported that I suspect isn't totally accurate. Another thing they don't say in the article above is that TH threatened to call police when the landscape guy confronted her. That's a whole lot different that the way they reported that she cut him off. One sounds like she's guilty and one innocent.
Karma, Ovie Mitestarossa, I remember hearing once that they searched at the house but I've got the impression that there hasn't been an extensive search in the area surrounding the house. From what you say Mitestarossa it would take a long time to search the woods etc. I don't know why they stopped searching the Island. What seemed to happen as far as searches go is that there was an extensive search round the immediate school area as it was the last place he was, then I suppose they did a cursory search round the house, then acting on the tip they searched at the Island. Unfortunately for monetary reasons they tend to stop these big searches too quickly IMO.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:32 am

oviedo45 wrote:i am not sure how to take this - the RO had to have been the result of something LE told kh- otherwise, why would he file for divorce and the RO? lots of couples file for divorce and don't feel the need for this drastic measure, and frankly, i am still wondering why th would not have fought the RO so she could have visitation unless she knows she is guilty and has accepted her fate? at least for the MFH plot?
It will be very interesting to see what it says. Everyone assumed incorrectly that TH was the one threatening and Kaine was the one who called 911. Now we know it was the other way round that doesn't fit with Kaine being able to justify taking Kiara.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitestarossa Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:21 am

Re: Search - IMHO that searching the woods can be an impossible task. Like finding a specific grain of sand on the beach. May be that is why they designate a specific area to be searched. I have no idea why they gave up the Sauvie Island search, may be they found what they wanted or may be they finished searching the whole thing?

Re: 911 call - I was thinking that Terri called when Kaine was not home. I think she called when she found out that he was not coming back and not bringing Kiara home. I could be wrong, it is hard to keep up with everything, especially when it changes continuously.

Re: Landscaper - I wonder if police have any corroborating evidence to prove that he is telling the truth?

Mitestarossa

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:18 am

Terri Moulton Horman, the stepmother of missing Kyron Horman, made three
9-1-1 calls the day her husband took their daughter and left their
home, sources said Wednesday.

Two of the calls were made in the early evening and then another late at
night on Saturday, June 26, according to the sources.

One source said the first call made by Terri came in as a Priority Three
call at 5:18 p.m. and was about someone in a truck threatening her.

Moments later Terri made the second call and said a man wanted $10,000.
But there was no explanation given for why he wanted it.

The calls were made on the same day a landscaper (who was wearing a
wire) and an undercover detective went to Terri’s home to speak with her
about her alleged attempt to hire the landscaper to kill her husband,
Kaine Horman.

The third call came in at 11:39 p.m. and was about a child custody
issue. A source said Terri reported that Kaine packed up and took their
19-month-old daughter at 1:30 in the afternoon.

An officer found no parental rights problem and forwarded the call to
those investigating the disappearance of Kyron.

Two days after Kaine moved out and took the couple’s daughter he filed
for divorce and got a restraining order against Terri. Judge Keith
Meisenheimer sealed the restraining order because he said allowing it to
be made public could put the investigation into the disappearance of
Kyron in jeopardy.

But on Wednesday prosecutor Norman Frink wrote Meisenheimer a letter
withdrawing his opposition to the unsealing of Kaine’s restraining order
against Terri.

In the letter Frink writes: “Given the media coverage over the past long
weekend, the Multnomah County Major Crimes Team could no longer stand
by its assertion in my affidavit of July 2 that unsealing the sealed
matters before you would undermine our on-going criminal investigation. I
express no opinion on any position Terri Horman might have in the
matter."

As of Wednesday evening the document remained sealed. News
organizations, including KATU News, have asked the judge to make the
restraining order public.

Kyron disappeared June 4 and investigators say Terri was the last known
person to have seen him.

The search for Kyron has become a criminal investigation, but no
suspects or persons of interest have been named and no arrests have been
made in the case so far.

On Tuesday Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young, made another plea
for Terri to cooperate with the investigation.

“Terri, you need to do what is right,” she said from the Medford police
station where her husband, Tony, is a detective. “Not for me, not for
Tony, not for Kaine, not even for Kyron. You need to do it for Kiara,
because she needs to see that you did the right thing to help bring her
brother home. She loves him very much.”

The family said that Terri has not been cooperating with investigators
since she retained prominent Portland defense attorney Stephen Houze
last week.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:22 am

Desiree Young is living a nightmare. Her child, 7-year-old Kyron
Horman, is missing.
But she's not going through the pain alone.
She carries a small piece of comfort with her everyday, and she wears
it around her neck.
"This is a police shield we got when Kyron went missing, it talks
about strength and courage and I wear it everyday," she said.
A fellow Medford Police Department officer drove to Portland when the
search started around June 4th to give the family the shield.
Desiree says she hasn't taken it off since.
Lt. Bob Hansen says Desiree is part of the "family of blue," the
Medford Police Department, her hometown police force and her husband's
brotherhood.
"That's a little bit of a connection that person needs, somebody else
comes about and is thinking about them and that memento hits a cord or
special note with them and that's what its there for," says Lt. Hansen.
Kyron's stepfather, Det. Tony Young said, "they have bent over
backwards not only to assist us like a family but to do anything regarding this case for us."
A "family of blue," who's also missing a son.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:08 pm

Ann Rule on the Kyron Horman case: "I have the feeling it's right on the edge of exploding"

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/local/story/Ann-Rule-on-the-Kyron-Horman-case-I-have-the/TED_cXMFckKYXIXvWJkXnw.cspx
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:29 pm

koin6 reported that TH has been banned from the gym - no link yet - just locals saying they saw it on the news - makes sense, KH has the RO against her, and he works out at the gym as well.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:46 pm

i cannot believe they have given up searching for this boy - even if it is to find his body. this just makes no sense to me.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Restraining Order Released:

http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/107/e/1/2/e12f2287-ce0b-48e0-8d85-e3955216ae1b/KAINERESTRAINING.pdf
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Restraining order: Kaine believes Terri Moulton Horman had something to do with Kyron's disappearance

Last Update: 12:53 pm

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 29 DocumentbulletRestraining order against Terri Moulton (44.2KB)

Kaine Horman and Desiree Young, Kyron's parents, will speak to media Thursday night at 5 p.m.

The restraining order against Terri Moulton Horman was released just after noon Thursday, and it says in part that Kaine Horman believes Terri had something to do with the disappearance of Kyron Horman.

Kaine writes:

"I believe respondent (Terri) is involved in the disappearance
of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010.
I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire
someone to murder me. The police have provided me with
probably cause to believe the above two statements
to be true."

Kyron vanished from Skyline School on June 4, and was last seen by Terri.

Tune in to KOIN Local 6 at 5, 5:30 and 6 for full coverage of the interview, or watch the event in its entirety at koinlocal6.com.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-Horman-called-911-during-police-sting/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:04 pm

Full Order:

http://www.kptv.com/download/2010/0708/24186795.pdf
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:34 pm

Press conference RE: Kyron @ 5:00 PT, 6:00 MT, 7:00 CT, 8:00 ET.

KOIN will carry it live in its entirety.
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitestarossa Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:07 pm

I sure hope this puts the pressure on Terri to tell the truth or at least enough to find Kyron.

Mitestarossa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next