Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo - Portland OR

+24
Annabeth
So_Cal
mermaid55
Mitestarossa
inmyfloridaopinion
tammers1212
yvette67
Bear aka GA
tears4caylee
hawaiicalls
vinetender
roseyg76
mom_in_il
Teresa
alwaysbelieve
mimi40
admin
onehope
cindmo
oviedo45
kiwimom
TomTerrific0420
28 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 23 Empty Re: KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo - Portland OR

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:04 pm

Private Search (Harry Oakes) Page for Kyron Horman

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Support-Private-Search-for-Kyron-Horman/128715640499024?ref=ts
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 23 Empty Re: KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo - Portland OR

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:10 pm

Media moving to get Horman documents unsealed!!

http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/107/a/d/a/ada45c12-1c27-4d6b-bc0a-c97d8f1ac3fd/Motion_to_Intervene.PDF
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:51 pm

Kyron Horman's mother, father review questions from news reporters
Kyron Horman's family spoke to the media this morning.

The missing boy's father, Kaine Horman, and mother, Desiree Young, invited a group of Portland news organizations to Brooks Hill Historic Church across from Skyline School. Horman said he and Young would talk about the search for Kyron.

He said he would take a short list of questions from each news organization, review them with investigators, then respond after a short break.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_search_family_mem.html
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by hawaiicalls Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:07 pm

Media is pushing hard - asking for an immediate hearing:

http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/...te_hearing.pdf

(*Credit TRUTV site)
hawaiicalls
hawaiicalls

Job/hobbies : Swimming with sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by hawaiicalls Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:10 pm

"Horman family members releasing taped video statement to media - #kyron
3 minutes ago via TweetDeck "

http://twitter.com/KGWNEWS
hawaiicalls
hawaiicalls

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:23 pm

Kyron Horman's mother, father say they think missing boy is alive
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_search_family_mem.html
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:30 pm

Family statement
"Kyron is still alive. We would like all of you, everyone, to continue to get his face out there, to continue looking for him in your day-to-day activities. We pray each day for Kyron. We are working with investigators daily to bring Kyron home. We are extremely confident in how the investigation is going to bring him home to us. We implore Terri Horman to fully cooperate with investigators to bring Kyron home."
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:37 pm

Family begs Terri Horman to cooperate with police

http://www.kgw.com/news/Second-grade-student-missing-from-Skyline-Elementary-95670454.html
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:40 pm

Raw: Kyron's mom issue's statement
video
http://www.kgw.com/video
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:04 pm

mermaid55 wrote:Raw: Kyron's mom issue's statement
video
http://www.kgw.com/video

This isn't directed at you, Mermaid.

BULLSH!T.

That is a ploy, Desiree KNOWS Kyron is not still alive. Her body language speaks VOLUMES.

Terri, if you are reading this, all I can say is - the truth always comes out. Always. You have caused enough pain to enough people, I'd think you would give it up by now. I don't know why the people in your town have been playing these games with you, and at this point, I honestly don't care. The only redeeming thing you can do at this point is fess up. Even the most uneducated by-stander can see that you did something to that poor baby, and EVERYONE can see how you set it up to make it look like you are so innocent. Hey, we all watch CSI, too. And we read books. Did you not take that into account when you were planning this? Not only did you not make allowances for the intelligence of the general public, you also didn't have the skills to play it off.

That press conference was a doozie. Desiree looked like she wanted to shake you off like a bad disease that had glommed onto her. She knew even then what you had done... cuz a mom always knows. And body language doesn't lie. There isn't enough oil in the world, or in the gulf for that matter, to cover your ineptitude, Terri. You looked like a bad actress trying to play a part that was beyond your skills. You made the same mistake Susan Smith did, when she was trying to cover her tracks. You over-estimated your ability, and under-estimated the general public's ability to spot a con. This isn't a TV show or a photo-shoot, Terri. There's no air-brushing....See, that stuff is make-believe and those actors and models get paid a lot of money to be believable to gullible people like you. You aren't going to get away with this. Just like the women before you didn't get away with it. The rest of the moms and step-moms in the world are going to make sure of it.

You've gotten the attention you so desperately wanted, and you found out that your "husband" did not love you as much as he loves his son. How could he love you? Look at what you are capable of....you offed his baby boy......Do you not see the irony in all of this? You can play good mommy all you want, but you are a deluded chameleon and an attention-whore, as evidenced by your defunct body-building career. Nobody recognized you from your BB photos, because that wasn't the real you. It didn't take long for you to detiorate into the POS you are now. And the fact that you would drink and drive, and drink and drive with your child in the car tells me you are selfish to the point of risking your own kids' lives, as well as risking others' lives. That is the ultimate in selfishness. Terri, people can keep up appearances for only so long. You couldn't keep it up at all.

I won't honor your "request" to refrain from accusations, I believe you hurt Kyron, Terri, and I'm not alone in my opinion. I believe you murdered him, and I think LE knows what you have done. I am of the opinion they are playing the wrong mind game with you. You really aren't as smart as they are giving you credit for being. You happen to be even dumber than Susan Smith, you've just had the luxury of watching better TV shows than she did. You are an idiot, Terri, if you thought you could get away with this.

And thank God I have the luxury of speaking my mind in an open forum. I am not a journalist, or LE, or anything remotely related, so I can say what I think. You are as guilty as the day is long and I won't rest until you are brought to justice.

Even if you never tell what you did, you will go down in history as a sorry excuse for a human being, and a sorry excuse for a mom. Just keep googling yourself, Terri. I'll give you plenty of attention. I'm speaking not as the admin of this forum, but as a mom who cannot even begin to conceptualize someone like you.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:36 pm

Well all I can say is DITTO Admin.......you have said it all
Annabeth
Annabeth

Job/hobbies : Being a Dingbat takes all my time

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:11 pm

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 23 845400 Very well said Admin, you hit the nail on the head. This woman is a POS and a major loser. KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 23 325898 I agree with every word you wrote.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by So_Cal Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:15 pm

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 23 533396 DAMN girl! way to tell it like it is! KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 23 325898 LOVE our Admin! KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 23 845400
So_Cal
So_Cal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitestarossa Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:01 am

I agree that LE and the family believe that Kyron is no longer with us. That is why they were "briefed by LE" and the information was used to get a TRO against Terri.

That is also why Terri is not going to fight the TRO. She should be in front of a judge right now saying "I am innocent, I am a good mother, there is no evidence against me and I want my daughter back"

But, she is not saying that, she instead hired a criminal defense lawyer.

Mitestarossa
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitestarossa Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:30 am

It is troubling that the searcher, Oakes, says that the family is refusing to give him a scent item. May be Kyron's body was found? Why else would then refuse to help the searcher?

Mitestarossa

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:13 am

Mitestarossa wrote:It is troubling that the searcher, Oakes, says that the family is refusing to give him a scent item. May be Kyron's body was found? Why else would then refuse to help the searcher?
I don't think I would do anything that wasn't sanctioned by the official investigators either. I'd be terrified of doing the wrong thing and jeopardize things. We've seen with Caylee what a circus it turns out to be when other players try to come on board. They end up steering people to look in the wrong place as often as not.
In Caylee's case it did her no good to have LP saying she was at Blanchard Park.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:01 am

Thanks Admin for putting into words what we have all been thinking.

Bravo!
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by hawaiicalls Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:25 am

Admin... KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 23 533396
hawaiicalls
hawaiicalls

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:21 am

mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:28 am

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 23 Watch_icon

Questions for the Stepmother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S921eOHmNzE
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 23 Empty Source: Terri Horman lied to investigators

Post by Bear aka GA Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:14 am

http://www.kgw.com/news/Second-grade-student-missing-from-Skyline-Elementary-95670454.html

What have they caught her lying about?
Bear aka GA
Bear aka GA

Job/hobbies : Staying Single

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear aka GA Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:15 am

Mitestarossa wrote:It is troubling that the searcher, Oakes, says that the family is refusing to give him a scent item. May be Kyron's body was found? Why else would then refuse to help the searcher?

WTH is this all about, this is the exact same thing Cindy Anthony did.
Bear aka GA
Bear aka GA

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:24 am

Bear aka GA wrote:http://www.kgw.com/news/Second-grade-student-missing-from-Skyline-Elementary-95670454.html

---Well, I am guessing lots of things. At the top of the list would be that she has "no idea where he is"
Second, that "I left him the hallway at school". Third, that "I went somewhere other than Sauvie Island after I left the school".
Fourth, "I am being totally honest on both of these polygraphs".
My list goes on and on... KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 23 213800
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:27 am

Bear aka GA wrote:

WTH is this all about, this is the exact same thing Cindy Anthony did.
---via last night's NG show. Two sets of professional trained, experienced cadaver/search dogs hit on cadaver smell at the same spot on Sauvie Island. Oh, wait...isn't that what happened to the car trunk in the case of ol' SnackCakes???
Then, it must be rotting pizza...or no, it was a dead squirrel. No, it was a dead squirrel eating rotten pizza... yeah. that's it.... KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 23 734772
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear aka GA Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:39 am

TomTerrific0420 wrote:
Bear aka GA wrote:http://www.kgw.com/news/Second-grade-student-missing-from-Skyline-Elementary-95670454.html

---Well, I am guessing lots of things. At the top of the list would be that she has "no idea where he is"
Second, that "I left him the hallway at school". Third, that "I went somewhere other than Sauvie Island after I left the school".
Fourth, "I am being totally honest on both of these polygraphs".
My list goes on and on... KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 23 213800

You are exactly correct Tom T. KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 23 577177
Bear aka GA
Bear aka GA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next