Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo - Portland OR

+24
Annabeth
So_Cal
mermaid55
Mitestarossa
inmyfloridaopinion
tammers1212
yvette67
Bear aka GA
tears4caylee
hawaiicalls
vinetender
roseyg76
mom_in_il
Teresa
alwaysbelieve
mimi40
admin
onehope
cindmo
oviedo45
kiwimom
TomTerrific0420
28 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 35 Empty Re: KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo - Portland OR

Post by alwaysbelieve Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:43 am

Mitestarossa wrote:Wow, she sure seems concerned about getting Kyron back and losing her daughter. NOT. She is so angry about the court documents that she shows them to this guy, but she does not dispute them with the court. She sure is going to be a tough nut to crack for LE. Someone this twisted is not going to break down easily and reveal the truth.

Your right, she has no concern with finding Kyron. She acts like her world it perfectly ok and she's moving forward, well-trying to.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 35 Empty Re: KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo - Portland OR

Post by Mitestarossa Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:12 am

I think LE is purposely letting out small bits of information through the family to keep this case in the news and hopefully generate new leads. They are letting the public know that even the smallest detail is not getting past them. I wonder if they can wire tap Terri? Didn't they do it with missing baby Sabrina?

Mitestarossa
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Back to top Go down

Post by tammers1212 Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:39 am

Whats to say TH didnt know him already and was already having an affair??? Looks like she has been pretty good up til this point on hiding things. Im sure Cook and KH had talked at least at some point since high school for him to feel the need to help organize a vigil. Maybe it slipped his mind that a few years ago or so TH MIGHT have actually met this cook guy? Ive met some of my husbands high school friends a while back and sometimes when he talks of them he will say " I need to get in touch, you have to meet him" or " did I ever tell you about my friend so and so" my response... "honey, ive met them a few times lol" So it IS very possible IMO. This makes me a little curious also about whether or not KH had a FB also? And if so maybe this Cook guy could have been one of his friends? TH could have easily started conversation thru FB who knows when.
tammers1212
tammers1212
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by tammers1212 Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:45 am

Kaine's list of FB friends

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1512276158&ref=search#!/friends/?id=1512276158&flid=&view=everyone&q=&nt=0&nk=0&s=150&st=0
tammers1212
tammers1212
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitestarossa Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:57 am

tammers1212 wrote:Whats to say TH didnt know him already and was already having an affair??? Looks like she has been pretty good up til this point on hiding things. Im sure Cook and KH had talked at least at some point since high school for him to feel the need to help organize a vigil. Maybe it slipped his mind that a few years ago or so TH MIGHT have actually met this cook guy? Ive met some of my husbands high school friends a while back and sometimes when he talks of them he will say " I need to get in touch, you have to meet him" or " did I ever tell you about my friend so and so" my response... "honey, ive met them a few times lol" So it IS very possible IMO. This makes me a little curious also about whether or not KH had a FB also? And if so maybe this Cook guy could have been one of his friends? TH could have easily started conversation thru FB who knows when.
Anything is possible in this crazy case.

Mitestarossa

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitestarossa Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:00 am

tammers1212 wrote:Kaine's list of FB friends

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1512276158&ref=search#!/friends/?id=1512276158&flid=&view=everyone&q=&nt=0&nk=0&s=150&st=0
AHHHH! Did you check, Michael Cook is Kaine Hormans friend. Then I clicked on Michael Cook and scrolled through his 519 friends and there I found Terri Moulton Horman.

Mitestarossa

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:03 am

Kyron Horman case: Court records filed show sex played role in murder-for-hire relationship

Posted on July 12th, 2010 by Valhall

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/07/12/kyron-horman-case-court-records-filed-show-sex-played-role-in-murder-for-hire-relationship/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:04 am

Kyron Horman case: Was Terri on Hwy 30 June 4th?

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/07/12/kyron-horman-case-was-terri-on-hwy-30-june-4th/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:06 am

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Kaine Horman Accuses Terri of Contempt With Michael Cook

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/12/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-kaine-horman-accuses-terri-of-contempt-with-michael-cook/

Interesting comments . . .
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:07 am

Statement Analysis

Monday, July 12, 2010

Kyron: Latest Family Statement

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/07/kyron-latest-family-statement.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitestarossa Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:13 am

mom_in_il wrote:Kyron Horman case: Was Terri on Hwy 30 June 4th?

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/07/12/kyron-horman-case-was-terri-on-hwy-30-june-4th/
Very interesting article. Thanks Mom in il. KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 35 412475

Mitestarossa

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitestarossa Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:18 am

I am more freaked out after reading TheHinkyMeter article about where Terri MAY have gone after she left the school on June 4. If she left the school with Kyron and immediately did something with him, she had Kiara with her! Kaine confirmed in his interview the other day that Kiara was with Terri at the school. Could she have left Kiara in the car while she got rid of Kyron? Disgusting.

Mitestarossa

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:18 pm

July 13, 2010

Kyron Horman's Stepmom in Affair, Kidnap Try?

Missing Boy's Father Accuses Estranged Wife of Starting Affair, Attempting to Snatch Their Toddler, after Kyron Vanished

(CBS) The father of missing Oregon seven-year-old Kyron Horman has filed court papers containing new accusations against Kyron's stepmother - the last person known to have seen him alive before he vanished early last month after attending a science fair at his Portland-area school.

Kaine Horman charges that Terri Horman began a sexual relationship with a childhood friend of his during the investigation of Kyron's disappearance, and attempted to kidnap their 20-month-old daughter, Kiara, reports "Early Show" national correspondent Hattie Kauffman.

"Even if authorities suspect but can't prove her involvement in Kyron's disappearance," points out retired Multnomah County Sheriff's Office Capt. Bruce McCain, "They could arrest her for a separate crime."

The latest complaint dates back to June 26, three weeks after Kyron vanished.

That day, Kaine left his home when investigators informed him that Terri had allegedly tried to hire a landscaper to kill him.

Two days later, Kaine asserts, as he was about to file a restraining order, Terri tried to kidnap Kiara.

Then, Kaine claims, on June 30, Terri began an intimate relationship with Michael Cook and shared sealed legal information on the Kyron probe with Cook.

Last Thursday, Kaine and Kyron's mother, Desiree Young, went public with their suspicion that Terri was involved in Kyron's disappearance, and revealed Terri had failed two polygraph tests.

Police haven't officially named Terri a suspect or person of interest.

Says McCain, "They need evidence. … Police may have enough probable cause to arrest Terri Horman, but the endgame here is not arresting her;that simply begins the prosecution."

Terri has agreed to vacate the home she and Kaine shared - the one he moved out of when get filed for divorce and got the restraining order, Kauffman says.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/07/13/earlyshow/main6673211.shtml
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:21 pm

mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:35 pm

From the Today Show, C W Jensen:

"If Terri Horman's your girl next door, you live in a pretty creepy neighborhood."
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:37 pm

Motion - Contempt

http://media.wweek.com/attach/2010/07/12/contempt.pdf
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:45 pm

From the document:

"Law Enforcement has informed Petitioner's Attorney that Respondent's stated personal relationship concerns and sexual overtures to Mr Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent previously attempted to hire for murder."

So she she came on the the landscaper too!!! She is a head case!
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:51 pm

TH not contesting RO, letter fro Attorney: http://www.kptv.com/download/2010/0712/24228332.pdf
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:53 pm

Terri not contesting restraining order is "strategy"

PORTLAND, Ore. – Criminal defense lawyer Russell Barnett believes Terri Moulton Horman’s decision to not fight the restraining order that stops her from seeing her young daughter is strategy.

“This is sort of high-stakes poker,” he said. “Once you go to a hearing, then you have to testify under oath. You have to disclose more than—in this case to be fair—more than her attorney is comfortable with.”

Now she is facing contempt of court accusations and another hearing.

In court documents filed Monday, Kaine Horman says investigators told him Terri showed Kaine’s high school friend, Michael Cook, information about where Kaine and their daughter are staying, information that remains sealed by a judge.

“You’re effectively saying that you have no respect for the authority of the court, and the courts do not look kindly on that,” Barnett said.

If she is found guilty of contempt of court, the penalties could range anywhere from a fine to jail time.

“Having the opportunity or a legitimate reason to bring her into custody would give the state tremendous bargaining leverage if she does have information they want,” said Barnett.

The documents also accuse Terri of asking Cook to lie to her attorney about her visiting Cook at Cook’s house. Barnett said that if those accusations were true and he were representing Terri, he would not be representing her for very much longer.

“If I found one of my clients told someone to lie to me, I’d get rid of them. You just don’t need the hassle because it’s going to be one of the indicators of things in the future,” he said.

While Kyron’s mother and father, Desiree Young and Kaine Horman, have repeatedly asked the focus of events remain on getting the missing 7-year-old home, much of the personal dirty laundry has been aired publicly.

“I have never known any member of the [District Attorney’s] office in this county to go out and engage in drama for drama’s sake, so I’m certain there’s a reason behind it,” Barnett said.

“[Investigators] are being very careful and sometimes if you give people the opportunity to make a mistake, they’ll do it.”

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-not-contesting-restraining-order-is-strategy/9nnp_802pkuIsHW-6Fhg6w.cspx
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:01 pm

Friend of Terri's describes her as a good mother

mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:12 pm

Good Morning America 7/13/2010

mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:46 pm

can you imagine how her 16 yr old son feels, reading all this stuff about his mom "sexting" - i feel sorry for him
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hawaiicalls Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:49 pm

KATU Portland
Keeping the focus on Kyron through photos
Story Updated: Jul 13, 2010 at 1:46 AM PDT

KATU.com is publishing some of the more than 200 photographs Kyron’s family has released to the media with the intention of keeping the focus centered on finding Kyron.

http://www.katu.com/news/98299459.html

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 35 Kyron_25
hawaiicalls
hawaiicalls

Job/hobbies : Swimming with sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by hawaiicalls Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:51 pm

KOIN

Terri not contesting restraining order is "strategy"
Last Update: 7:24 am

Article: http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/ne...HW-6Fhg6w.cspx

Also Video in upper right corner called Experts Speculate on Terri Moulton Horman Strategy

Direct links to documents stored on KOIN for ease of reference:

Kaine accuses Terri of having an affair
http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/...d69/Horman.pdf

Terri Moulton Horman doesn't contest moving out
http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/...rriDIVORCE.pdf

Petition for Terri Horman to move out
http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/...ed_Hearing.pdf

Restraining order against Terri Moulton Horman
http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/.../FULLORDER.pdf

Kaine Horman files for divorce from Terri Moulton Horman
http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/...629_114449.pdf

(*Red by me...) Now the legal "games" begin...Sure hope this justice system doesn't let Kyron down... KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 35 422394
hawaiicalls
hawaiicalls

Job/hobbies : Swimming with sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:13 pm

hawaiicalls wrote:KATU Portland
Keeping the focus on Kyron through photos
Story Updated: Jul 13, 2010 at 1:46 AM PDT

KATU.com is publishing some of the more than 200 photographs Kyron’s family has released to the media with the intention of keeping the focus centered on finding Kyron.

http://www.katu.com/news/98299459.html

KYRON HORMAN  - 7 yo - Portland OR - Page 35 Kyron_25
and i am thinking dy and kh were not paid for these photos - wonder if th will be selling off her fb photos soon to pay for the lawyer - am waiting for an "exclusive" interview with her and her atty - then we will know for sure
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next